Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0

4 posters

Go down

Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 Empty Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0

Post by Silence Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 am

Now This Sharpshooter guide will be an awesome guide on the updated version of Eternals Online ( No Commenting me IM noob because this is how i made my brother's Sharpshooter RandomLetters and he turned out "OK" )

Alright first of all this guide will be for NON- Mallers and i'll add in malling stuff to your list if you do plan on malling.

As a sharpshooter,you want to level up to 100 as soon as possible for best effects of skills AND dodge and hitrate bonus of being high level. I always concetrate on level as much as i do on equips,so you should also! ( Dont spam people asking for level! )

For NON - Maller's, you should use Death Set, meaning:
Armor Gloves Boots and a Crown of Descendant
For wepeons i suggest gun SS but if you want to,you can do a bow Sharpshooter.
Pros about gun is you get seals,higher attack BUT your attackspeed will be lower
Pros about bow is you move faster,shoot faster,and you look awesome in rousing:)
Now for Gems:
Armor: Great or Regular Gem of Colo | Undead Azreal | Soul of BD
Gloves: Great of Chipped Gem of Striking | Gem of Striking | Azreal Aggregation
Boots: Great or Chipped Gem of Wind | Gem of Wind | Azreal Dance
Hat: Undead Azreal | Chipped or Great Gem of Colo | Gem of Colo
( My reason for not using chaitan is because SS have enough crits and rather they need the health and defense bonuses)
Now for Gun OR Bow: Eye of BD ( Since its updated to 90 ATTKDMG ) | Gem of Striking | Azreal Aggregation *IF you have great striking up to Lv6,use it instead replacing the eye of bd!
Death Bow ( Acc/Con ) OR Gun ( Agi/Con ) are both good so pick one!

Now for rings,you can collect 100 RP from Sacred War and get 85uns Sharpshooter ring, mixed with unfused SS Death Armor,you'll gain uber stats.
But if you don't plan on doing that,110% all your equips with apparel.

Now for skills,i always max gun skills wether im bow or not because if i ever want to swtich to gun,i'll be able to AND bow dont need much maxed out - skills.
Range Mastery: Max
Windwalk: Max
Rousing: Max
Dual Shot: Lv2
Frozen Arrow: Max ( It was left at lvl 5 but GM fixed it and made it better )
Firegun Mastery:Max
Magma Bullet:Max ( People cry about it not needing max,so don't max it i guess )
Cripple: Max
Enfeeble: Max
Headshot:1 ( This is the opinion based upon many so do that i guess )
Now you'll be left over with skill points,i consider maxing frozen arrow and getting meteor shower.

Pets: Lv77 Acc Mjr or Ajr + a Con Mjr or Ajr
Now my SECRET BUILD, NEVER go Acc/Agi. with the server's status and dark kylin users over population. GO Acc/Con ,your attackspeed will be low but thats why we have Carrer Lots and Mystic Clovers!! Lot for your attackspeed children! ( In reponse to Castiel's build, yes a little con is useless but its more important anyways because maxing out agility is easy with 3 sets of agility gems, and that much more con would've saved you Castiel when we meleed and i had like 200 health left, EL OH EL )

All that was a guide for the first 2 months of playing,if you want to get pro,switch to grandiose armor( Lance ) Corp kylin if phyliss, Corp kylin boots and DE gloves or corp kylin if you want. Regemming will be boring but its worth it!
If your lucky you'll be able to buy 85uns wepeons ,110% IT!, and try to and ALWAYS try to buy godness rings 5, BEST for sharpshooter.

Last edited by Silence on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Silence
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0 Empty Re: Sharpshooter Guide PRO Status v3.0

Post by Serge... Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:09 am

Never understood why maxing Magma Bullet and Headshot.

Magma Bullet is only meant for unstealthing ppl you know its there. So lv1 (in my opinion) is good.

Headshot on players has a constant dmg (2500) no matter the level. So, unless you go for BD effect, HS lv10 is as good as lv1.

But to think of it, SSs has no a wide skill pool, so wtv. XD

Maybe, something you might want to consider in your guide are the pros of being ACC/AGI SS.

Its the best farmer in game.
As for pk, lets be honest, you have to be Legend SS to be able to survive as an SS, cuz no matter how much def you try to rise, will never be enough for tanking at least 5k atk.

Dont go too far, look at Castiel (Best non legend/special kylin user SS in server). And he still has some problems tanking.

So, my advice on this is pumping as much AGI as you can til maxing your ASPD. Then go for defensive power.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 am

A little tip: dont worry too much in lvling. Just build yourself good enough to be able to farm relaxed at DA and you will eventually hit lv100 by just making money and shooting amps of strive each a while.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:34 am

good suggestion, maybe you can put some picture on stat so people can have a rough idea on HP/def/attack speed on Con/ACC build vs Agi/Acc build~

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:28 pm

tips: if you are using chipped gems, have them in the first socket so you can plier them later.

also only use chip gems until you can get forge a lvl 4 gr8 gem which is the same as a lvl 6 chipped gem.

i would also suggest leaving magma bullet and HS at lv 1 and maxing meteor shower and frozen arrow. then u could add more to HS for faster cool down time

i use full grandiose set because dodge is useless cuz of dk effect, and since SS gain enough hit rate from acc.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Agreed. Thats the same reason i use full Grandiose over anything else.

As for Gloves, you never know when 30atk (at least) would be the difference between breaking or not anyones defense. So i always try to pump as much atk and aspd as possible.

Basically my defensive set is just for tanking mid players, cuz as for pro players theres not a chance.

At least not for non-mallers.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 am

SS = is a sealer class(great support). Why? they're seals never miss unlike SM's and can directly aim to an opponent or boss. unfortunately, cripple CD here isn't as fast,. I personally prefer bd and gun for an SS with Con as main attribute, run,cast skills and headshot, then run back. at most times, i don't have to melee(curse DK, i shouldn't have got it)
AGI for SS=at some point, my aspd doesn't increase. RandomLetters got that same issue I believe. So, F the agi.
Gems = all acc, passive doesn't really matter, the more your acc is, the greater the boosts(aj poss). at around 640 acc, the next 5 acc(equivalent of 1 strike gem)= around 150 dmg. so F the people who got higher passive than yours, your not pking on passive anyways. poss!

my plan: get corp kylin boots,grandi armor,gloves, and bd helm. but no more time for that.

maxing magma.. hmm.. i don't know but i did. maybe, putting magma on SW spawn spots, as it ignores pr and def. =)

PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down