» Beta registration
Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Mon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

+10 Stat Gems

Go down

+10 Stat Gems

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:05 pm

More info please and how to obtain and forge. + How will old players who have malled +27 with obleseate gems be compensated compared to a new player who wont have to spend as much changing to +10 stat gems. Lastly Balance.

Regards
Sam

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: +10 Stat Gems

Post by GoDxNero89 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 pm

lol thats sucks.... no need to add those kind of gems..

1) need to remove gem of colo from helm and put this +10 stats gem?

2) Dual Swords with Great Rage's need to remove em n put this new gem?

3) Armor with lv9 great colo need to remove it also?

4) Boot lv9 gem of wind/great wind ? for those new gems?

Cost alot of money.. and kinda bullshit
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Idk what the gems stats are but you forgot gloves and shield if they can be forged there too.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 pm

and if they in mall? like uper gems? and what about nonmallers?
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaszek on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

I think that +10 stats gems is bad idea. Difference between non-maller and maller will be too big.

Damaszek
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:34 am

It's a very bad idea 10 stat gems it will make huge gap between players and i think non donators wont play this game anymore
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 am

Great gems in top stopped getting sold very quickly after people complained OP. I think these gems will be bad Idea solely as some players such as myself spent long time on server and spent a great deal of DC and time into equipment. Look at it from my POV.

1. I must be getting to 5k+ DC spent here
2. Already got obsolete gem build after you N e R f e d champs
3. Most my equipment is unplierable
4. I spent DC to get lv8,9 gocs into hat because of bad forge rate
5. As mentioned think of maller stats compared to non mallers
6. As players get stronger it feels like you start taking steps back when mobs get stronger with you
7. COST is an Issue as well

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 am

Lets just group up together and dont buy them. that way the whole server is against those gems and will be removed.
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Firstly, server is in beta for a reason, to ensure that we can make any change we want and test them without affecting actual players' characters and always leaving an option of rolling back to the server's previous unchanged state.

Secondly Lucifer gems will be made to either (+7/+9) instead of (+10)

Thirdly, for players who have "quit" or "given up on" EO, we really care none for your opinions as you do not care for the server. Those who still believe in us and support us are welcome to help us make the server better than both BSO and EO, by combining the best parts of both servers.

This game is old, new and better games have obviously come out over the years. But why do you still play it? Why do we still host it? All players have an option of choosing a better game with better graphics or features. Our GM team has an option to make PS for other better games which are more rewarding to us or simply concentrate on our real life jobs which rewards us better and enjoy our free time with activities that are actually fun (Running\hosting this game is not "fun") We all have the option to forget about this game and move on. And yet we are still here on this forum, talking about this game and looking forward to the future of this game. Why? the answer to this I dont know, there is just this tender fondness we all have towards this game, for what reason? I cant explain.

We are trying to build a server where everyone can have fun, regardless of being a donator or non donator. We are trying to make this game so players will choose it over games with better graphics or advanced features. We are trying to keep this game that we all love, alive.

As part of the update,

Stat bonuses from a common sources ingame have been reduced
-Level cap has been increased to Level 125, but players will only receive 126 stat points at level 125 (1 point\level) (-58 Stats less from before changes)
-Max fairy level will be decreased to Lv66. Donators lose -33 from pet's stat (3x Anjela Jr) and non donators lose - 22 (2x Mordo Jr)from pet's stat

Forging rates have been increased greatly
-Lv1-9 Chipped, Unique, Hat and other non Exclusive gems have 100% success rate!
-Blue forging fruit removed and effect added to Refining catalyst
-Forging success chance shown while forging
-100% forge fruit added to Promotion items NPC in heaven

With present forge rate Lv1-9 Azreals\BD\Great gems can be forged easily without failure. ON TEST - Out of 3 tries on forging Lv1-9, there were only 2 failures in total, at Lv7 and Lv9.

With tradable 100% forging fruit for only 5 DC, forging cards will no longer be used, since
the fruit gives 100% assurance that the gem can be forged without failure.

With such forging rate, any player can obtain +27 equipment if they work hard for a few months. With reputation for farming, obtaining gems have become easy like BSO days.

Forging cards are server's main revenue. Selling 1 Kylin\Legend quest every 2 months is not enough to keep the server running. Forging cards are the only reason why the server has been able to support its hosting for all these years.

If there is absolutely no difference between donators and non donators, then server will not last for long as no one will donate to be the same level as someone who never donated. No one will donate just to keep server alive, players only donate because they get someone useful in return. That is the ugly truth, and with this forging rate, no one will have to donate anymore to get high level gems.

The gap between donators and non donators has become closer with lowered base stats, lower fairy level and most importantly, the ability to forge +27 equipments ingame without failure!

Already +18 Forging cards do not sell anymore and they were the main source of revenue for the server. Now Lv7-9 forging cards for Azreal, BD and other gems will stop selling due to the high forge rate implemented now.

The gap between Non Donators and Donators will be a lot closer with this update.
With the old system
With the new system
A donator with Lv9 Azreal, Lv9 Great and Lv9 UG receives 64 extra stats
than a non donator with Lv5 Azreal, Lv9 Chipped and Lv9 UG after which point, forging rates were too low. Assuming pet level is 77
A donator with Lv9 Lucifer, Lv9 Azreal and Lv9 Great UG receives 61 extra stats
than a non donator with Lv9 Azreal, Lv9 Chipped and Lv9 UG which is now easily possible. Assuming pet level is 66

Non donators will also receive bonuses such as 110% bonus from Non-Kylins which will reduce the gap further. Great gem sources are also added ingame which means that the gap will be further reduced.

Lucifer's gems will only be available for DC. So we understand that players who have already upgraded their equipments to +27 will have to upgrade again. But lets not forget that this is only BETA testing and the current aim is mainly to check if the gap between donators and non donators have been brought closer. Once that is done, we'll see how we can provide an option for players who have already used forging cards to obtain +27 equipments to be fair to them.

Having this higher stat gem will not make the strongest players much stronger than they are now. In fact once the update is completed, with the new gem, players can only be as strong as they were before the update. Players without the new gem will be weaker than those with the gems, but the different in strength between these characters as well as with non donators will be carefully adjusted before BETA ends.

[GM]Connor
~GM~

http://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Cool Ill wait out Smile.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 pm

i love this idea..

dont worry.. with 5 dc forging fruit, everyone can afford it.. even the kids that plays here can afford it.. ive seen some other servers that doesnt have these legend quest, only normal kylin, or corp kylin, forging cards lower priced.. but lots of players.. i hope the idea can also be adopted by EO.. its not about how loyal your donators are.. its about how many players u can get in the game and eventually attracts more donators than what u usually have and had..

Keep the legend quest, kylins, and all others on mall except the forging cards.. forging fruit will do its best .. not everyone can afford eternal kylins, legend quests and or forging cards.. but if they can afford forging fruits to be better .. they dont need better kylins to PK.. they only need the PK skills and max gems they can make.. corp kylin set user can beat me up and im a legend using eternal kylin..
I have so much hope for this server and im still coming back here even after being here for more then 2 yrs now.. ive seen ups and downs.. and atm we're at the down side.. but im sure everything will be better again..

i suggest to put a mobile and interac method to donate and watch the server gets the revenue for continuing the server hosting.
im sure once the voting system is up, the server will get more players and this way more donators will come, and server keep up will be constant.

questions:

ive seen sumone who made it to lvl 104 will the player's level be rolled back too?

will all the gems we farmed today be rolled back too?

will the items bought today be rolled back too?

will the items bought with the 2b gold given by BETA npc be rolled back too?

If so, until when will the testing be?

hoping for the best

good luck

lyn
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:57 am

jsut leave it like it is before... just add chance to success rate on UG n Bd Gems.

And about those new gems +10 . after we get to +27 equps u put new gems in mall? so we need to mall em as cards ( Same Price Like Uper gems Cards )
What about old mallers? those who got +27 equps ? u dont think about em? and dont think about what they feel when u add those gems? FEEL LIKE BEING USED. just see how much DC u need to remove gems/forge gems for those who got +27 equps...
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:01 am

Omar Connor said they will Introduce a way hopefully that assists old donators into the new gem transition. If thats the case Ill be able to fix my gemming from another update that left my build obsolete. Time will tell and Ill wait till beta is over before malling. I kinda dont wanna get DC if its going to disappear. Too much work to recover missing DC's.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:05 am

oh well ill wait till beta is over also...n see.
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 am

Btw i know u doing ur best but i hope u fix everything n make change Fast.. cuz alot of ppl geting bored cuz they know server will roll back n its beta.. And they trying other server's.. so mb Eo will lose ppl >.>.
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 am

I think, for you guys to test those gems out, you can select different common donators and let the forge the new gems out of nothing.

Like that time when you were trying the Eternal Kylin set.

That will give inmediate feedback.
Is a good chance to obtain the intel you need for developing faster.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down