Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Black Dragon Set Effects EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Black Dragon Set Effects

Go down

Black Dragon Set Effects Empty Black Dragon Set Effects

Post by Shai on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 am

As some people wonders about this set's effect, i will share with you the effects for each classes here. Feel free to help me update this, as this information that i got is from PKO (not TOPv2)

Crusader: 50% chance to increase your shadow slash's stun duration by 100% (Ex: from 8 sec to 16 seconds)

Champion: 80% chance to increase stun duration fron Primal Rage by 200% (3x), 30% chance to increase Primal Rage damage by 200% (3x), and 50% chance to increase your critical attack's damage by 50%

Sharpshooter: 10% chance of increasing Headshot damage by 900% (10x damage, maximum 25k)

Voyager: 70% chance increasing lightning bolt damage by 30%, and 70% chance for your Algae Entanglement duration by 100%

Sealmaster: 70% chance to increase seal duration by 50%

Cleric : 50% chance per damage received, to get 50% damage reduction.
Shai
Shai
Player

Posts : 32
Points : 41
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 30
Location : Netanya

Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Set Effects Empty Re: Black Dragon Set Effects

Post by Guest on Fri May 06, 2011 11:09 am

thanks for the info Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Set Effects Empty Re: Black Dragon Set Effects

Post by [GM]Connor on Fri May 06, 2011 11:39 am

The % values are slightly different from what you said. But the effects are correct.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Posts : 2633
Points : 3186
Join date : 2010-07-27

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Set Effects Empty Re: Black Dragon Set Effects

Post by Guest on Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Ah, i guess he took the % values from the official one.. i found it very hard to get the info about the effects...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Set Effects Empty Re: Black Dragon Set Effects

Post by black098 on Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 am

I only know that the effects from wearing eternal kylin, using ss hs's is 35%

black098
Active Player

Posts : 51
Points : 79
Join date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Set Effects Empty Re: Black Dragon Set Effects

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum