Hi there brothers and sisters!
It's time to share some time with your favourite guide maker, and today is my free time so, i will start with this one and i will be doing guides the whole day just for you my BSO friends. Grab a soda, and a soft pillow and get ready to open your eyes to the most epic awsomeness ever!!!
I ain't lying, this time will be freaking epic.
Now! Fasten your seatbelts! I'm Serge and this is my number 3 of my guide series! Enjoy
Whats the Use?!!:
For starters, Manufactures are kind of helpful and useful things in BSO, they help you in countless situations, for pk, for hunting, for farming and for other kind of "key" things you might need to do eventually in your BSO experience.
For the propose of this guide we will focus in some of the most usable Manufactures.
Well, let's get this done.
What Do You Need?:
First of all, you will need some Life Skill points, so lets check this buddy's guide for it.
Story Quest Guide
Obviously you don't need to do the whole quest, just get enough points for the level you need.
You need, before Manufacture, to get Woodcutting. Which can be bought @Argent[2230,2730] with Grocer - Jimberry, Grocer - Amos, Grocer Palpin, any of them.
Once you have the Woodcutting skill, you can buy in those same Grocers the Lv1 Manufacturing Guide. When you use it, you will get a Black Hole Crystal which is needed to Manufacture.
To get your Manufacturing level up you will need Lv2-7 Manufacturing Guides, you can get them @Icicle[1370,590] in Fairy Merchant.
Lv2 Manufacturing Guide: 10 Fairy Coin
Lv3 Manufacturing Guide: 50 Fairy Coin
Lv4 Manufacturing Guide: 300 Fairy Coin
Lv5 Manufacturing Guide: 10 Elven Signet
Lv6 Manufacturing Guide: 50 Elven Signet
Lv7 Manufacturing Guide: 300 Elven Signet
Lv7 is the higher you can get, dont worry, you dont need more, there only exist up to lv7 Manufacturing Blueprints, so we are doing good with this.
After getting your skill up to the level you want you will need a Fairy, worry not, any kind of them will do. And get also Standard Pet Manufacturing Skill for your pet. My advice is to buy a brand new Fairy so you won't screw your main pet skills, go @Argent[2280,2740] with Pet Mall - Reika and buy the book, 5m worth.
Now we will need just the Blueprints. Here is where I differ from the other crappy Manufacturing Guides you might find in other forums.
Getting In Our Own Business:
Let me explain a bit fast why my guide will be different.
Many guides just tell you "this is the bp" "this is what you need" "have fun".
And no, thats not what a guide is suppose to do. A guide will help you all along the way until the end, when you get to have the complete item in your hand, thats when my guide ends. So, let's start then.
We have to keep in mind that our goal is to level up our tool, and we will do so by making manufactures.
Tool Leveling Equation (applies for any kind of tool):
Next Level = Actual Level x Actual Level x 100
Which means that from Lv1 to Lv2 you need 100 Experience Points, from Lv2 to Lv3 you need 400 Experience Points, from Lv3 to Lv4 you need 900 Experience points and so.
Theres a nice spot where you can get 70% of your resources. It is @Argent[1810,2470] Lv13 Oyster.
Why? Because they drop Blurry Blueprints, which you will need to start your Manufacturing, actually most mobs bellow lv15 drop Blurry Blueprint, but here the spot is so good and...
- Blurry Blueprint
- Great Conch Fragment
- Flowery Conch
- Pure Water
This ones are the only ones we need to start, because we won't make manufactures we won't use to keep leveling our tool up.
Why do we need this items?
Well, when you get to open Blurry Blueprints, you will only focus in this Manufacturing Blueprints:
- Ship Accelerator Lv1: for this you need mostly Flowery Conch, by Lv13 Oysters @Argent[1810,2470]. This item makes you move faster on sea.
- Ship Atomizer Lv1: for this you need mostly Great Conch Fragment, by Lv13 Oysters @Argent[1810,2470]. This item makes you move faster on sea.
- Ship Flamer Lv1: for this you need mostly Pointed Goat Horn, by Lv14 Wacky Lamb @Argent[1730,2650]. This item damages units on sea, think of it like a Lightning Curtain for a single target.
- Ship Penetrator Lv1: for this you need mostly Razor Sharp Beak, by Lv13 Shark Beak @Icicle[1100,940]. This item hits the target and lowers its defense, for sea only.
- Hull Repair Lv1: for this you need mostly Wolf Claw, by Lv11 Wolf Cub @Shaitan[1550,3480]. This item repairs your ship on sea, in other words, heals your ship, it's like a cake for your ship.
- Food Generation Lv1: for this you need mostly Wolf Fang, by Lv11 Wolf Cub @Shaitan[1550,3480]. This item recovers your ship fuel on sea.
- Soul Detector Lv1: for this you need mostly Pure Water, by Lv13 Oysters @Argent[1810,2470]. This item works as True Sight skill, with a lower range, but its very effective.
- Flash Bomb Lv1: for this you need mostly Pure Water, by Lv13 Oysters @Argent[1810,2470]. This item stuns all targets in area for like 1s. Works for escaping and assaulting. Use wisely.
- Mirage Generator Lv1: for this you need mostly Slightly Poisonous Thorn, by Lv15 Gigantic Melon @Shaitan[1370,3230]. This item makes your ship untargetable and invincible for 5s. Works for sea bossing.
Now, there are another two items we need:
Ash Wood Strip: by getting 99 Ash Wood Logs @Argent[2260,2710] to Wood Processing Merchant, he will give you 20 Ash Wood Strips.
Ash Wood Log Farming Spots:
- @Argent[2120,2740] 1 Defoliate Pine
- @Argent[2140,2690] 1 Defoliate Pine
- @Argent[2170,2660] 2 Defoliate Pine
- @Argent[2220,2640] 1 Defoliate Pine
- @Argent[2260,2660] 1 Defoliate Pine
Elven Fruit: you can get them killing the Lv1 Mystic Shrubs around Argent, you don't need coords for them.
Also have some Fairy Coins with you because every Manufacturing process cost some Fairy Coins. Keep that in mind.
Manufacturing Time! Finally...:
We have all the items needed, so it's time to get our rewards for our hard, annoying, boring and tiring work.
Head @Shaitan[880,3450] to Substance Generator.
Main Item: the ones you get from the mobs. Like Pure Water, Flowery Conch and so.
Second Item: simply as Wood, Ash Wood Strip in our case.
Third Item: the Elven Fruits, think of them as the Fairy food when youre Manufacturing ;P. Those can also be Compressed Energies and some Metals gotten in Fairy Merchant, just read the third line of your blueprint to know which one you need.
Tool: Black Hole Crystal
Blueprint: the one you get when you double click the Blurry Blueprint.
Fairy: seriously? Well, the only thing to say here is your Fairy must be same level or higher than your tool.
Result: here will appear our Manufactured item if we are successful.
Heres the deal.
It really doesnt matter where you stop the progress bar you will see when you start, it just matter your tool lvl and the bluepring success %, so what i do is, increase the Quantity you will make and then Start, and hit the Stop button over and over again to do it faster.
And this is pretty much about this all.
There also exist 3 more clases of Blueprints:
I won't tell you, "oh, you get them from this list of monsters". There are a lot of mobs which drop this other blueprints, so as i did for the Blurry one I will do for these ones. I'll just tell you the best spot and place to get them and farm them.
- Encrypted Blueprint: FC1, every monster here drops it, so its the best place to farm them, but you will need a Lv45 character. Come on, its worthy, so do it. If you refuse with all your strength to farm here, ok, theres another nice spot. Go Canary Isle and kill Lv30 Jack the Pirate's Sailor, it originally has a 5% drop rate, since our BSO server has a x10 Drop Rate Increase, this mean normally we have a 50% Drop Rate from this mob, use a Charmed Berry and you will complete the 100% Drop Rate which means 1 kill = 1 Encrypted Blueprint.
- Sealed Blueprint: i dont care what people say, theres just one single spot to farm this. Lv55 Guardian Angel, has 1% Drop Rate, with the x10, it has 10% Drop Rate, using a Hi-Amp of Luck you upper this to 30%, plu8s Lv50 Mj poss gets you 40%, so this mean you will get around 1 Sealed Blueprint per 2 kills.
- Invocation Blueprint: what? do you really think this will be easier? Haha!!! Erhm... Ok, for real now, the best place in the entire BSO world to farm this is in Thundoria Mirage with the Lv85 Pumpkin Death Warrior, mainly it has a 0.15% drop rate for this blueprints, but with x10 we get up to 1.5%, if you poss and Hi-Amp of Luck this will rise up to 6% Drop Rate, so this means we will get 1 Invocation Blueprint around each 20 kills. Be patient, is all i can say.
Repairing Our Tool:
Well, this is not so much pain.
Repair Tool Lv2 blueprints are gotten from the Encrypted Blueprints. The items needed varies on the blueprint:
- Repair Tool Lv2: Fake Documentation (Lv20 Smuggler @Argent[1680,3050])
- Repair Tool Lv2: Mystic Pen Head (Lv20 Smuggler @Argent[1680,3050])
- Repair Tool Lv2: Frosty Heart (Lv29 Fragile Snow Doll @Icicle[860,810])
You need Birch Wood Strip for all this Manufacture Blueprints, you can get them trading to the Wood Processing Merchant again, getting Birch Wood Logs from:
- @Argent[570,2450] 1 Lavander Core Wood
- @Argent[570,2500] 1 Lavander Core Wood
- @Argent[620,2500] 1 Lavander Core Wood
- @Argent[640,2480] 1 Lavander Core Wood
You won't need more than 20 Birch Wood Strips, so just farm 99 Birch Wood Logs.
And! Some items from the Fairy Merchant again. Any of them, depending on the blueprint.
- Pressurized Metal: 3 Elven Signet
- Solid Metal: 60 Fairy Coin
- Compresses Energy I: 60 Fairy Coin
Pretty neat, huh?
Advice: to avoid the huge pain of having to use a Repair Tool Lv3 at early stages, i suggest you to use Repair Tool Lv2 just before it levels up, around the 390-395 Experience Points.
To use the Repair Tool you need to go to Furnance of Immortality behind Ditto at Argent or at Spring Town.
Well, i gave you all the tips i know for manufacturing.
Didn't like using many screenshots right now because its all based in knowledge.
You might be wondering, ok, we can do Manufacturing for Lv1-3, but whats next?
Well, actually i consider is not that important to focus more than Lv2, because the Manufactures we get to get up to this level are quiet enough to help out every situation in our BSO experience.
Of course you can go Manufacturing at higher levels, but i do not recomend so. It's all about being intelligent in saving time and effort about some things, and Manufacturing above level 3 is one of them.
There are other Manufactures you can try on, but i listed the most important ones.
Hmmm, i think i covered the most important topics to treat about Manufacturing.
I hope you enjoyed your time reading as i did writing.
I'm Astral in BSO, if you have any doubt about this guide feel free to contact me online or via PM.
Have a nice Manufacturing time guys. ;D
- Forum Moderator
- Posts : 444
Points : 556
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 32
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum