Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads)

2 posters

Go down

Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) Empty Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads)

Post by Marconi Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Push got temporary banned by the time you banned him. its all my account you have been banned. i see you ask people to change their passwords so the account will not be put in banning mode. Im asking a small favor if you could pls unbanned t0rTur3 and Bobid1ck? it will be much appreciated.

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads) Empty Re: Reconsidering my cleric to be un banned and my FC cruz (GM Zaire pls check the threads)

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Its autobanned because a banned person used it.
Read rules
http://rules.eternalsonline.com

Any problems that result from the sharing of
an account
, playing in an internet cafe or other such actions are the
sole responsibility of the account owner.

You will be banned for -
If you share accounts with someone who got banned already.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum