Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Seriously GMs? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Seriously GMs? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Seriously GMs? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Seriously GMs? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Seriously GMs? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Seriously GMs? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Seriously GMs? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Seriously GMs? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Seriously GMs? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Seriously GMs? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Seriously GMs? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Seriously GMs? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Seriously GMs? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Seriously GMs? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Seriously GMs? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Seriously GMs? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Seriously GMs? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Seriously GMs? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Seriously GMs? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Seriously GMs? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Seriously GMs?

+2
[Admin]Chris
SexyJo
6 posters

Go down

Seriously GMs? Empty Seriously GMs?

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:33 am

so Sneaky issue is getting ignored as always
and today a new char pop up from nowhere, with Sneaky equi (yes we r sure) , exact equi(2nd rb, dark kyin, one eternal weapon, ajr, same hair, same face) but the name got changed to WhaDaFuk.

r we being fooled here or what ??? i tried to talk to that person and he denied he was sneaky and when i started talkin about the char equi face and hair he just closed his pm channel.

is this char is getting used by one of the gms or what ? cuz if it was a normal player i wonder why gms rnt takin any action or not even bothering to look into this issue.

yes im spamming with this issue cuz its TOTALLY A SCAM.

dont come and tell me a new maller has appeared from nowhere, we all know this is Sneaky char

anyone care to explain ??? im getting fed up from this already.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Seriously GMs? Empty Re: Seriously GMs?

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 am

and btw, this guy is stupid enough to keep the "RIP BRO" info next to his name, this info Mau has put it when the other pilot of sneaky passed away.

theres enough proofs to show that its Sneaky char
its so easy for GMs to check whos using it and whats goin on but i dont understand why they avoiding it.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 am

For your kind information it is the same character, that is being used by now verified close friend of the owner who is from Canada. We found the early passing of the owner very disturbing and upsetting to continue his legacy we allowed his account to be accessed by his close friend.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 am

lol seriously gm ?? so if i passed away ull give my account to my real friend????
thats not professional work..

mau has proofs for his payments on this char, why would u give the char to someone else just cuz he is "sneaky" real friend?

what about the money mau paid ??? all the mall equi were fro mau money, wth is this?
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 am

im sorry for the way im talkin yes im so raged, this guy has no right to have the char.

Gemil has malled on it and he has proofs, and now this guy saying that Gemil scammed anthony after he passed away, he has no respect for his friend, he totally know Gemil must own the char, and the logs can show that this char was used by Gemil and real Sneaky, plus Gemil has his payment history on this char, this Dark Kylin was given by me, and other equi were malled by Gemil.

if this guy had the right to own the char he wouldnt deny that this char is Sneaky in the begining til we all faced him with the proofs, he started calling Gemil scammer.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 am

The player Gemil donated 32 DC on the account containing character Sneaky as opposed to the 200 DC donated by the late owner.

Player Gemil is banned permanently for insulting, threatening and lying to the GM team

We find it just to allow the main owner's friends\family to access to the account in their memory.

SexyJo wrote:if this guy had the right to own the char
The account ownership has\will not be transferred. They are simply allowed to have access to the character after passing the verification.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 am

id like to request not to delete this thread, cuz once Gemil is back home from work today he will send me payments history proofs he had donated over 200$ on this account.

and dont ban me from forum just cuz ill post some proofs =)

he never lied to GM team u just keep on banning him.
and he didnt insult in his posts u just banned him syaing he insulted and u deleted his posts. so nice.

anyway ill be posting the proofs later today.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am

It reminds me about Shin/Davox problem.
Both char were dk demi crus. Both were friends in real, so they can access each other.. Till a-sec from demi. Which locked both accounts.
Remember that GM wrote "if u cant show us payment history we cant believe u that u has right to own that char~ but the problem was that shin or davox werent mallers.. And at the end both got perm ban cuz of accessing to each other demi accounts etc.

Why makes so many problems with that a-sec? If Gemil had access to that account, after Anthony passed away =(
And i think before no1 else from Anthony side was using it.
And why u allow play on server a guy who were banned few times? And before he scammed "his own char" (Sneaky was w/o gems pets rings)..
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:05 am

gemil didnt lie to gm team,dunno about insults. added to that,i know that gemil didnt donate 32$ only and i find this topic very important that you should think about it , other than giving the account to anthony's real friend (Ramper) who was banned for 2 years for continious insults and you unbanned him just 4-5 months ago,now he's roaming around with Sneaky(WhaDaFuk) and he didnt even donate a single $ and has no right to play with this character. can you please solve this solution? just an apology from gemil or something to get unbanned? >.<

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 am

also i've realised that Sneaky(WhaDaFuk) is no longer a demi legend so there's no A-sec.. whats going on?

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am

the following post from Gemil.

"I have never lied to the GM team, I have been accused of lying as GM Connor has never bothered to check the facts. When I pointed this out the dear GM instantly banned me & deleted my characters.
After that, Ive sent all prove carring information to the GM email (which had no responce, so I assume it got deleted) and by that just simply ignored.
By reading the reply here it comes clear to me that: GM Connor has given RaMpEr acces (called Ixus on forums) permission to strip a char, that was neither his, neither RaMpEr's, which makes it an illegal action. After I requested recovery GM Connor refused this claiming to say "its impossible to hack through A-Sec".
Infact, that now seems to be true, as the GM Connor seems to give others permission to enter an character under A-Sec without asking/ verifying with the rightfull owner
Now it comes clear, why GM Connor refused the support. He could simply get more money from someone who has never been a rightfull owner (Anthony & I considered taking RaMpEr as dual before, but Anthony rejected due some earlier issues with him, despite the fact they knew eachother irl)
After my heavy discussion with GM Connor, I infact did insult him, but I never lied, everything was completely underbuilt all my words with facts, & there's no way of proving me wrong. On that consideration I got called a dead body raider & further banned. From there, the story continiues on the forum"
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 am

also this..

" Ive saved every single chatlog, email & payment history, and will provide them to anyone who asks. This way I will prove my right "
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:35 am

also i've realised that Sneaky(WhaDaFuk) is no longer a demi legend so there's no A-sec.. whats going on?
The character has low level gems. Please suggest new additions to Demi legend list in the specific topic.
The account is still under A-Sec as it has donation items that belongs to the late owner.

other than giving the account to anthony's real friend (Ramper) who was banned
We did not give the account to the player called Ramper. They were unable to provide proof that they knew the account owner. The current person who was granted access has passed a 2 step verification.

id like to request not to delete this thread, cuz once Gemil is back
home from work today he will send me payments history proofs he had
donated over 200$ on this account.

Player Gemil has donated a total of 150 DC towards the server
118 DC
was delivered to character Gemil while only 32 DC was delivered to
character Sneaky. Rest of the credits XXX was donated by the late owner.

It reminds me about Shin/Davox problem.
Both char were dk demi crus. Both were friends in real, so they can access each other.. Till a-sec from demi. Which locked both accounts.
Remember that GM wrote "if u cant show us payment history we cant believe u that u has right to own that char~ but the problem was that shin or davox werent mallers.. And at the end both got perm ban cuz of accessing to each other demi accounts etc.

Both players were banned for donating using stolen credit cards and trying to transfer the items on realizing that their fraudulent activity has been discovered.

Stop believing the lies that scammers and frauds spout out. If someone has been banned, there has always been a valid reason for it starting from Insulting the gm team\server to serious offenses such as using stolen credit cards for donation or trying to dupe.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by bandits Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 pm

I would like to ask just to clarify things. If those people get unbanned that quick like what they told Isiku to think he was deleted from BSO time and now he is back accordingly then how come you guys cannot bring back our character who was according to GM connor a banned player log in the said character. Dont you guys got any detectors to who was the player who log in it? Coz i got 2 good character who got banned coz a banned player log it in, to think that 1: my cleric was logged by PushTheTempo when he was banned for according to the GM flaming or insulting the GM. 2: my SS FC account got banned also coz i log it in when GM Connor banned me for asking him in World channel why They didnt give push time to explain just banning directly without any proper verification. Thats all

bandits

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:18 pm

There was no need for verification as PushTheTempo's response was clear they and continued to insult the GM team and server despite three successive warnings given at that moment.

GM Lisa went through the trouble of recovery player iSiku's character because the account was accidentally deleted in an automated database cleanup although the ban was only until June.

Any problems that result from the sharing of an account, playing in an
internet cafe or other such actions are the sole responsibility of the
account owner.

Read rules, but no point telling people who make it a habit of breaking rules and creating issues for personal gains.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:50 am

Still awaiting the "proof"
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~