Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY?

+11
ShadowZz
S2MEDUSAS2
xJirax
gundalut10
SpiritReaper
Serge...
Zyncolicious
Comrad
Shawty
MLee
xMayy
15 posters

Go down

WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? Empty WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY?

Post by xMayy Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 am

Okay bam, i'm pissed off.

Why has it been close to or more then 3 weeks since i could play my own fuucking character?

God damn seriously?

I've spent roughly $1,530- $1730 USD here on EO and i can't even freaking play the god damn character i own!?
seriously what the fuuck is that bullshit?

I support the server aswel as to become a created "god" but you guys repo my chara cause i CAN NOT obtain a "proper" connection, ive emailed you guys countless times, i emailed you the dongle model n the isp.

yet nothings been done, you've also acknowledged the fact that a request for abba was made, you've also made event, correct?

To be rather damn honest, i'm sick of being ignored, i'm sick of a-sec, hells i am the "only" one with this issue, then where the god damn hell is the support, right? i supported the server up keep, how about support the player making those up keeps.

this seriously is become utter bullshiit.

Now i'll kindly ask you...

Can you fix my settings of a-sec so i can play the character i've paid for please?
It's irritating that i can't play, cause i'm being singled out for my "issue" which it shouldn't be an issue..
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? Empty Re: WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY?

Post by MLee Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 am

lol they like reading your email spamz, entertainment giggles, har har~

Unprofessional and incredibly inconsistent service overall.

The foundations to this server is broken, same exact complaints from multiple players, old and new. Everything wrong with the server has already been posted countless times, don't need to repeat it.

Can't just expect problems to simply go away, give some organized and timely feedback. At least addressing a problem with a simple explanation is better than just taking forever to answer or flat out ignoring.

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? Empty Re: WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY?

Post by Shawty Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:10 am

GM should really hire someone Just to check the server daily >.>...we dun need any maze atm..just need a stable server no bugs etc..and Please ImASpammer ImASpammer release the cat (Elysia) GM!

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrad Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 am

A-sec made to prevet account sharing-Account hacking, but wtf should people do when their connections suck hard ? We are 100% that it's the same old Elysia playing the character. Ignoring players' requests is to be considered of rude act. No new maps ? ok. No active admins ? ok. But A-sec ruining player's fun = not acceptable. We get banned for simple disrespectful comments or forum posts, eyy no hard feelings but players aren't respected. Need respect ? Show some, over.
Comrad
Comrad
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am

Unlock both Eli and Shawty! We paying you, you work!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 am

If you spent around 1500 USD...
Hadnt you thought yet in changing your ISP?
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am

Astral did you think before you commented? ISP coverage is **** in some areas. Take AUS for example coverage mainly in cities or large rural town Hubs but never the out skirts.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? Empty Re: WHY THE FUUCK CAN I STILL NOT PLAY?

Post by gundalut10 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 am

GM ... u should Do something for this... Now I think u also NOTICED that player not much on game already.. When we need GM for help .. for service ... WHERE DID YOU ALL GO? No
Please read the email and reply it ... We also pay for this game T____T No No No No
gundalut10
gundalut10

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Ive read a few times that even if ip is dif gm can check computer info to unlock some1 why cant that be done in this case?

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Nah i guess he didn't, i guess he just read 1,500 usd.

i CAN NOT obtain a "proper" connection
>.>
I guess it's his god given right to just attempt to troll everyone?
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2MEDUSAS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:46 pm

If you payed 1k500 dollars... i have some chance of get my FREE char back? WHAT IS THIS SERVER? WHATS IS THIS GMs GETTING MONEY FOR BE STOPED , I KNOW YOURS HAVE LIFE ,BUT WE ARE YOUR WORK TOO , may donated,shawty donated but yours still stoped and inactive, my lastwarning finished 8 days ago, and i still cant use her, CAN YOURS DO ANYTHING OR YOURS GO LOSE MORE DONATERS? (THATS NOT MY TALK...I JUST TELLING WHAT ALL WANT)
S2MEDUSAS2
S2MEDUSAS2
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by S2MEDUSAS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH... but thats the true... OBERVATION : yours making some maze? some apareals? some anything? TELL US , UNLOCK US, BE A TRUE GM
S2MEDUSAS2
S2MEDUSAS2
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by S2MEDUSAS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:49 pm

MAY thanks for start this topic ...Yours paying for they be like a statues blinds? NO yours paying for play , YOURS NO NEED CARE WITH THEY LIFE,and what they have to do...yours ppaying for they do they service and they not doing! ^^ WELL... lets see if i go get baned again for be rude and tell trues AGAIN...
S2MEDUSAS2
S2MEDUSAS2
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowZz Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Well medusa idk what gm told u but maybe u gotta pay too. I thats true im sorry.

Btw medusa if u can and if its possible dont use allways caps please^^

ShadowZz
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by S2MEDUSAS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm

CAPS = important thing for see ///i no need pay for play.And why i go pay for GMs ban me later of 3 warnings (warnings never adviced),When some GM {{{ACTIVE}}} come to the server,maybe i go can donate and more people too,
S2MEDUSAS2
S2MEDUSAS2
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 pm

I know Eli. WHen I spoke up the only thing that is said to me is he didn't like my tone and respect . Yet same things going on. Wrong players being banned. Emails being ignored from cops. Say something wrong to the gods and bam you are banned or threatened. Post being deleted if you speak the truth. Trolls who just post to post. Argh whatever good luck.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 pm

+1 to mr Cage...you know I had to blow you before quitting man! I owe you one
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:52 am

Lol zync I won;t hold you to it!

Medusa- If you see Eiko give her a way I can contact you out of game yo!

Peace to the rest of yall!

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pakchaq Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:57 am

Dear GM, plz unlock my boss Paul Shawty and Elysia.. regards - Lyme aka Zac efron

pakchaq
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Shawty -
Your account is locked because is being logged from 2 different locations in Italy with a distance gap of 400~460 KM.
Account sharing is prohibited as per our rules
http://rules.eternalsonline.com

Please contact us once you have logged in to the account from the original registered IP to have the account unlocked.

Elysia-
Your account is logged from four different IP ranges showing different locations
58.167.*.*
121.218.*.*
203.51.*.*
119.12.*.*

Your IP and MAC are constantly changing and hence we have no way of identifying if you are the real owner(Even manually), every time you login from a different IP.

Your current and original locations are 3400 KM apart.

How can we know that you are the real account owner everytime you login from different IP ranges and locations?

Please avoid opening multiple topics which leads to spam.
If you have sent an email, then wait 24-48 hours. If the issue is unresolved, then contact us again.

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 pm

We have received complains from a few concerned parents regarding the language used by some players when making public posts.

Please try to maintain a decent vocabulary when addressing the issues in forum or world chat.

Also inappropriate profile pictures\names will be removed\replaced.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S2MEDUSAS2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 pm

My pictures is inaproprieted? o.o
S2MEDUSAS2
S2MEDUSAS2
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:06 pm

[GM]Connor wrote:Shawty -
Your account is locked because is being logged from 2 different locations in Italy with a distance gap of 400~460 KM.
Account sharing is prohibited as per our rules
http://rules.eternalsonline.com

Please contact us once you have logged in to the account from the original registered IP to have the account unlocked.

Elysia-
Your account is logged from four different IP ranges showing different locations
58.167.*.*
121.218.*.*
203.51.*.*
119.12.*.*

Your IP and MAC are constantly changing and hence we have no way of identifying if you are the real owner(Even manually), every time you login from a different IP.

How can we know that you are the real account owner everytime you login from different IP ranges and locations?

If you have sent an email, then wait 24-48 hours. If the issue is unresolved, then contact us again.

-.-?
Same damn country?
Who the heck i'm gonna share with?
Sam? LOL
You didn't even reply to the last email i sent you...
but you can tell me "How do we know it's the real owner"

Mate tell me, would you go and lend your TV or pc to some random fella at your closest macca's?
ofc not, so why would i lend something worth 1.5-1.7k ? honestly, i'm paranoid as hell, so i'm like 200000% sure i aint gonna share Elysia lmao
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:43 pm

This issue isn't actually going anywhere, so forget it, i'm out.

You're better off deleting the character, so all ya'll can do is "unlock me" when i never even asked for it.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 am

GM Ill be moving again shortly and I know the IP I use on my laptop is so dynamic as to say I am in different regions of a country. Can we have a tool where we can self confirm our A-sec?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:43 am

DAMn, sam you are a master ^^
yeah, a tool like that please >.> a tool like this where each person gets a special code for their character, and you do a something that resets and THEN you know only that one person can use it?
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:46 am

He said function can be abused but I see it this way. Have a choice of current A-sec and support if someone hacks your account. Or Have control over own account with limited to no support. Since most of legends items cant be pliered shared deleted etc no one is going to steal it.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 am

how about a sms system? like google does with their 2step verification? ask for a code, it gets sms'd to you?
you aint gonna give someone ya phone to now are ya? lol
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rikudo Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 am

off topic question,

WHAT IS YOUR JOB xMayy Very Happy?
rikudo
rikudo
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 am

Receptionist, why does that matter? o.o
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:53 am

[GM]Connor wrote:
Elysia-
58.167.*.*
121.218.*.*
203.51.*.*
119.12.*.*

What do you mean by manually?
Also i asked for my account email address to be updated to one that is valid and of daily use.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gundalut10 Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:35 pm

GM ... Gimme back my active Guildmates Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
gundalut10
gundalut10

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 pm

By "manually" he means tracking down your IP checking with the ISP and matching the subscription to your name.

But, why not making a meeting via any live camera service, like Skype, Twitcam, MSN or something. That way they can verify in real time youre using the IP matching your character.
Of course this is assuming youre getting an static IP.

But in your actual situation, you need to understand how difficult gets to develop a tool that solves your issue.
With the tons of requests made to GMs including their real lives.

Right now i cant figure out a way to help you. But i will try to think of any.

And i want to apologize aswell for my very first comment.
I was chatting with a friend whos at Ireland and was mentioning how difficult it is out there (in first world countries) to get a proper network conection. With that i fully understood your problem.

Just try to be patient, is my humble advice (even tho you were already very patient).
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

Serge... wrote:By "manually" he means tracking down your IP checking with the ISP and matching the subscription to your name.

But, why not making a meeting via any live camera service, like Skype, Twitcam, MSN or something. That way they can verify in real time youre using the IP matching your character.
Of course this is assuming youre getting an static IP.

But in your actual situation, you need to understand how difficult gets to develop a tool that solves your issue.
With the tons of requests made to GMs including their real lives.

Right now i cant figure out a way to help you. But i will try to think of any.

And i want to apologize aswell for my very first comment.
I was chatting with a friend whos at Ireland and was mentioning how difficult it is out there (in first world countries) to get a proper network conection. With that i fully understood your problem.

Just try to be patient, is my humble advice (even tho you were already very patient).

I see, Even with the whole Skype,MSN etc stuff. that is still on a i need to wait list.

This is what irks me how ever.
Most of you know i was a crus before i was a SS, back then i was a demi with a-sec.
Metatagz/Braindead666/CottonCandii/Elysia were fine with my a-sec settings, after i became a legend i still had minimal issues with being locked, soon as my Demi insignia was removed i had issues with being constantly locked.

I previously sent an email BEFORE i was a legend saying, my cleric used to get locked like this, would me becoming a legend bring these issues back, and i got told no, my a-sec settings wouldn't even be touched. Soon as i became a legend and having my demi removed, my settings were changed and i started to become locked and bugged and all sorts of errors.

I've called my isp, and i'm about to again after this post is made, I asked about getting a static ip address linked to my dongle, they said they only give dynamic ip's to their mobile broadband/dsl customers.
With out leaving my current service and changing to a whole new company my only solution is to use a IP changer to keep a static ip.

How ever using a proxy on this game is illegal, so doing so i'd either get banned or no support.

Basically, i'm not getting any support right now as it is, and it's frustrating me to the point i want to leave the server.
Yes i know the GM's have a real life, Chris works in one of the main banks of malaysia i'm pretty sure, and Connor, i have no clue, so of course they can not attend to the server 24/7.

But I, as a receptionist attend to people all day, then want to come chillax do some tc(the only map left for me) and i can't, but see i can check in on the server and forums more then once every week.

Okay what i've seen of the forms that show the ip logs, does it show the isp? Doesn't it say the same isp from me? Isn't that one way to verify me?

At this moment these are my options.
Get a new wireless PCI card, with a high range antenna and a range extender, and hack my neighbors wifi for a constant steady IP/connection, how ever that is rather stupid and illegal, use and IP changer such as hotspot shield to contain a static IP via proxy, which is a rule breaking offence here in this server.

So can you give me some variable and reasonable options about my a-sec please.
Cause so far, you guys have not helped me other then to unlock my account every now and then so i can play for 2 hours or less.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 am

Actually the IP Changers wont work, i tried myself.
Well, i used the free ones i found on the net and they didnt work.

Actually the ISP (dunno how many are there) but for example, here in my country are just 2 main corporations, so the name of the ISP wont help to verify.

I can suggest you one solution, which may or may not work.
Set manually your IP in your computer.
Pick any of those IP you used to have and set them by yourself.

If they still change (which shouldnt) theres nothing you can do.
Cuz basically is the ISP that constantly changes the IPs to their own servers (which would be very odd and uncommon).

Other thing that picked my attention is that GM Connor said you also are accessing your account with different MACs. Which obviously mean you are using different computers or at least different NIC (network interface card) which is the device that gives the MAC.

That might give you a clue on what is happening to your account.

GMs are completely capable of understanding this, given the fact that one of them (or both, i dont remember) studied computers science.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:19 am

Yeah, it's this dongle
Huawei E173
WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? Huawei-Brand-New-3G-Modem-E173

So it changes make every time rebooted, same pc though.

I changed the setting how ever. Very Happy
I got a static ip now.
Still using a dynamic DNS & WINS :/
I need help with that xD
this is the current settings, any one gotta clue about the DNS & WINS if they make any difference?

Also will the mac ip changing make a diff, will that lock me too?

WHY THE *inappropriate* CAN I STILL NOT PLAY? SlZVs
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 am

Hmm actually i still get 2 different ip's

119.12.x.x
and 121.91.x.x :/
is that cauase the other 2 settings are still on dynamic?
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 am

Well, that explains a lot.

Ok. Lets see if we can achieve anything.

IP settings, as Static will set the same IP.
So that shouldnt give you any problem with the IP issue.

Authentication, is well set as PAP which means using a password.
CHAP is a challenge protocol, is like the launcher, with the voting system.
But set it as PAP, it wont make a difference anyway.

DNS neither. It wont get involved in the verification proccess with EO Server.

WINS as far as i know is a service provided by Windows that seeks the same goal as DNS, so it wont matter either.

About the MAC, i will peek a wild guess and say that no matter what your IP is, the A-Sec system works with MAC and not IP, cuz i know the case of some players being able to use multiple chars in 1 char only maps.
This is because even if you use different IPs in the same house, the Public IP is the same for them all, sometimes ISPs give 2 Public IPs to deal with this.

But yeah, if your dongle has the option to set your MAC manually then try this (assuming youre using Windows) with your dongle unplugged:

Go to Start->Execute and type "cmd"
Or simply hit the windows key + the "R" key at the same time and type "cmd".

Type in the command prompt "ipconfig/all" and get the MAC of your computer, which should be one of the first ones.

And type that one into your dongles MAC config.

Hope that works.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:59 am

This solution (if we can call it that way) is so dumb simple that could bypass all the A-Sec system, so i wouldnt place all my hopes in it, but its worth a try.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 am

Unfortunately, i can not manually edit the MAC of the dongle..
Unless there is a way to permanently spoof the mac of the dongle to the same as my desktops? Once again illegal in this game, but i would do it with (some leniency from teh staffing team towards me) to keep the same mac.

The 2 ips, rarely change but when i reboot the devices GUI it reverts back to the original 119.12.x.x IP. so that isn't an issue.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 am

Its normal for it to dont change.
Every device with access to internet must have an ID, such is the MAC.

But, once you said your neighbors have WIFI net, which means that in your location you can request an Internet Service with a modem.
Im sorry to bring this back to you, but among the possible solutions, this is the simplest one.

Anyways, back to the topic.
Im reading about your device, so it might take me some time to nail another try out, so bear with me if i dont reply in a while.
Im about to go sleep, and i will be back in like 9 hours.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 am

Serge... wrote:Its normal for it to dont change.
Every device with access to internet must have an ID, such is the MAC.

But, once you said your neighbors have WIFI net, which means that in your location you can request an Internet Service with a modem.
Im sorry to bring this back to you, but among the possible solutions, this is the simplest one.

Anyways, back to the topic.
Im reading about your device, so it might take me some time to nail another try out, so bear with me if i dont reply in a while.
Im about to go sleep, and i will be back in like 9 hours.

Yeah they have net, but there is reasons as to why i can't get a stable DSL connection, hence why i'm using a dongle xD
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 pm

GMMMMMM please unleash me Very Happy
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:49 am

My ip seems to be dynamic again, after i've checked my ip settings and they are still set to static.
o.0 something is weird with my ip leasing.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum