Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it?

Go down

is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? Empty is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it?

Post by THEQUEEN on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 am

srsly, +78 con for armor and +100 con for hat? it's making the other sets completely useless and no point in buying and forging high(only way a corp kylin set can beat this Sh**t is if u forge it +18 on every part =.= like i'm THAT rich). lol if i'd known i could've just kept my newbie set and spent on buying weapons instead? an SS acc-con build with disciple set easily hits 23k hp while i barely hit 17k with my kylin set, let alone +16 forged death set. wat... srsly =.=

it's practically making the kylin and grandoise and normal death sets practically useless... XD

like serge mentioned, champs with disciple sets in DH are FAR too OP alr... =.= no forge on armor needed,just save all for forging their uber swords XD

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? Empty Re: is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it?

Post by THEQUEEN on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:32 am

i think i may have exxagerated a little bit on the stats, but you get the point i'm trying to make Wink

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it? Empty Re: is the disciple set OP? what's the point of it?

Post by Swift on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:00 am

yeah..the eq might be op..but then, its easy to kill them lol.. they just got high max..but low def and pr..and champ is another story tho..but u actually can kill em XD only pk skills matter..=p
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by THEQUEEN on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:59 am

def's pretty decent if u ask me. to get to 23k hp for a lv100 acc/agi ss without bd hearts or ANY forging requires a heck load of stat and hp bonuses in form of the disciple's set. i have +18 frozen kylin armor, +11 boots and gloves, boots with lv3 hrt and i get sth like at most 16.6k hp on acc mode 22k on con mode, and i'm pretty sure my 678 def(acc) isnt high either.
it's a set i dont think has any benefits whatsoever, other than creating loads of slightly OP players average 'old' players like me will face with now-considered-sh**ty armor sets we work so hard to forge only to find ppl who get armor sets just as uber or even better FOR FREE with the priviledge to work solely on their weaps.
i'm NOT ranting, just wondering WHY such a set even needs to exist. isnt the normal death set good enough? not like the newbies here need THAT much help? i didnt see a prob with the old death/kylin/grandoise/95 sets in terms of power and affordability amongst new players and current players alike back in Nov last yr that requires THAT sort of 'solution' and i certainly dont see a need for this set NOW.
maybe i'm wrong, i dont care ;p i just like a good explanation even if it means being called ignorant =)

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by THEQUEEN on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:05 am

if they're gonna allow OP disciple sets in DH they might as well allow in users like me with average kylin sets. i see no OP 'risk' whatsoever, as long as no demis and above are allowed in. My frozen kylin set even forged is no more pwerful than a disciple set other than PR which in HERE doesnt mak that big a diff.
like i said, my fren's having a heck of a time in DH with his disciple set that as i pointed out, has even better friggin POTENTIAL than my kylin set that's increasingly hard to forge on, with the game as it is now.

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:04 am

and why u use bd heart?xd idk anything abt ss..but..u forge heart in boot which u can actually use agi gem and increase ur aspd to kill fast =p

calm down nigga =p many players also dun like this set..but as the time goes by, ppl forget abt it Very Happy its good..now newbie can go pk and match all those old player XD just gem up ^^ thats the only way if u dun want to lose to disc set user :d

well..dun mind abt the minor stuff like 23k++++ hp or max or so. like i said, u still can kill em..they got 20-30k hp..but def only like 500-600++ depend on their lvl and accessories ofc.

disc set exist not because to make newbie op or so, just to give them a chance to pk while farming =p and u know, with disc set, they can farm faster cuz of high max..then, they can improve fast and pk with old player =p i tot u like pk to be alive again XD

and abt kylin in dh... no!! ppl will abuse it. even if u think disc set is better than ur set now, but like i said, disc set only have high max..def and pr still low. they still die in dh~
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:21 pm

The reason of this set is mentioned in launcher if im not mistaken, or in the logs, or in the forum thread.

GMs thought of this set to help new players to focus in their main equipments, without the need of making a provisional one.
You can go right ahead to Dark Area and start farming for your Reward Corpo Kylin Set, which is sold by players ingame.

Think of it, before you had to farm to get yourself into the game.
Now you are already in the game and you can focus in building your main set with no previous effort.

Thats the sole reason.
This sets are not meant to be for battle.
So they dont have Attack Speed and Movement Speed.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:08 pm

no need aspd nor mspd..they just nuke us from far like ss and IS from crus ;d if u lucky, u survive 1 slash from em..if not, just accept ur lost =p
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down