» Beta registration
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
New Skills? (POLL) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
New Skills? (POLL) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
New Skills? (POLL) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
New Skills? (POLL) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
New Skills? (POLL) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
New Skills? (POLL) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

New Skills? (POLL)

Go down

Do you want new skills to be added to all classes?

New Skills? (POLL) I_vote_lcap62%New Skills? (POLL) I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 18 ]
New Skills? (POLL) I_vote_lcap21%New Skills? (POLL) I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
New Skills? (POLL) I_vote_lcap17%New Skills? (POLL) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

New Skills? (POLL) Empty New Skills? (POLL)

Post by [GM]Connor on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 am

As you can assume, after Level cap is increased to level 120, players will receive an additional 20 skill points.
Please make suggestions and your opinion on new skills being added for all classes.

You can vote in the poll below, so we can see what the majority wants.
New skills will mean that class balance will have to be re-done.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Skills? (POLL) Empty Re: New Skills? (POLL)

Post by Radzuan123 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 pm

New Skill For Voyager
The skill which is being used by archdemon (the skill that hits every player in the area)
I would really love it Very Happy

Radzuan123
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 pm

20 points.. I need 50 to max all my skills a.a

Mumh. I don't know if it's a good idea but from what I know on top2 some new skills have been released, so maybe they could be added on eo Very Happy

Mer
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by afroafro on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:35 pm

There is that new skill for ss, that doubles their damage for 6 secs, it would be awesome to have here since dual shot is not powerful as it should, it will make a balance between crus's slash and ss 1 hit.
afroafro
afroafro
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Would love if seal master class can be more debuffer class instead higher their dmg or defense like warlock in world of war craft ,or spirit master in Aion ,skills would be helpful in team fights or solo like:
1) Debuff attack or attack speed

2) DOT skill (damage over time)

3)Summon a monster with u "that would be so awesome xD"
4) Fear (make the enemy run randomly for 5 to 8 sec)
5) another skill than boring bolt
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Isnt 24 skill points?
Dont you get 2 Skill points each 5 levels?
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:27 pm

You can put the same skill for all classes like that new one in top2... idk the name but is like a spiderweb that paralize you for some secs... You can make a quest to obtain this skill

Thats my idea =P

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 pm

My proposal is to be a skill that buff stats. For example it can be like 5 secs and :
ss: +50 hit rate for 5 secs
crus: +50 dodge for 5 secs
sm: +100 def for 5 secs
champ: +50 def +5 pr
voy: +15 spr, +15 con
cleric:+2k bolt, 1k sp

something like that. but i dont know . The loading time of skill maybe should be 1 minute.

Another thought is to add +20 stats to the useful stats in each class:
ss(acc), sm(con),cleric(spr),crus(str),voy(con),champ(con,str)
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 am

I think skills should be redone entirely and separate the class similarity. Rebuilding class stat progressions change stun and seal times so you dont spend 1-2 mins getting endless stuns. No one plays a game to be constantly and endlessly disabled forever. New skills should focus on the classes strengthens to make bossing easier.

EK set DK God set etc should work at the same lv for every class. Example crusaders get 900+ attk speed reduced the Kylin DK effect off the DK to make it equal to that as a SS with max attk speed meleeing someone. That will stop people and bosses been forever stun locked. SO crus DK kylin effect chance may be 5-7% to trigger while ss is 10% chance.

Only gonna mention champs where I think they are lacking.

*Shield skill for champions would be the brand new skills I would suggest. Something that allows us to charge in to start a fight or something passive as we take certain amounts of dmg we spread it as pure dmg over aoe.

*Other examples of this class are better hp regen so we can regenerate hp quicker while sitting

*2h wep even on full dmg is pathetic compared to dual wep. The tanking in 2h is barely any better so fixing the preexisting 2 handed mode might be nice place to start

*Increase hp more to be at least a good 40-50% higher then that of a crus or reduce their hp/con progression (Not defence). (HP comes into play with titans and magic users) Or skills that buff our HP

*Defence not needed

*Max already got the highest in game on dual

*Having Taunt working on players forcing them to engage the champion in melee combat for a few seconds. Cant pot while under taunt cant use skills its like a stun but other person can skill hit you and stun lock with melee

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:26 am

I did forget to mention can we have new animations for skills please Class specific thanks?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:01 am

u talking about 900 attckspeed... and need to make it liek SS one?
Oki fine.. give Crus's same def liek champ? and Same max like SS/champ? stop going agaisnt crus every topic u post.
And SS mele stun more chance then crus one.. so PLZ NIGGA stop complanin about crus in ur every fkin topic...

U just to N-erf Crus/Other class's n Buff Champs ( I call this Greedy)..
GoDxNero89
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 am

And Yea This Topic about NEW SKILLS! not complain about mele/attckspeed/stunlock crus HP / sm seals blabla...

GoDxNero89
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:47 am

LOL n erf attack speed ? then crusses is useless.. crusses only kill if they hit u with stun otherwise easy to kill or escape from ~
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 am

Just a reminder you failed to read my topic. I mentioned only what champ was lacking as its the main class I play here. Did I at all say remove crusader attk speed down to that of SS no I didnt so please read properly. Yes my grammar may be appalling but GTFO its not school. Ill try and rephrase what I was saying in more easier to understand terms.

900 Attack speed in 5 secs of hitting a target can put a target under 5-6 kylin stuns. A character of a different class may only be able to with 680 may only achieve 1 in the 5 seconds at max equipment.

In fairness I offered Suggestion that it should be class specific in other words both with max lv of equipment despite attk speed has same chance of putting the kylin effect on. SO that means either increasing other low attk speed classes of decrease the main one. (SS melee on kylin mini stun 10% Crusader is 7%)

GM said new skills classes are going to rebalanced. So why not tilt the classes and Game into Classes having specific skill sets that are more unique and more suited to weapon sets and Classes proper Job.

Tank high dmg High defence mid to low attk speed spending on weapon chosen. Takes extra dmg for magical attacks, greater chance of healing from a kylin effect.

Ill keep mentioning champs as its the class I play and Ill explain in better detail for my skill ideas on champ when I actually have time to post properly.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:33 am

dude u complaining about crus attck speed and stunlock 4-5 sec.. blabla.

and saying champ lackin... Srsly why u dont say u tank 20-21k max in ur STR mode? and u can 2-3 slashs crus +27 with 3.7k def? SO plz its new skill not to complain about other char's..

GoDxNero89
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 am

Read the context of my first post, its not a complaint. Yous are turning this into a flame. Get on topic, present your ideas. There is little to no point in trying to explain myself to people who say I am complaining when frankly I am not. Not once have I complained in this thread its yous half reading something then jumping to conclusions as usual.

New skills to fortify/augment existing skills or class traits is my suggestion. Again its not me failing to interpret what people are writing or in which mannerism/tenses they are trying to portray their ideas across. Yous have done this to just about every single one of my topics. So contribute to the new skills thread dont start a flame or spout half thought out comments.

Read and understand. I said areas I found tanks lacking in at +27 2h Mode. Hp regen, yes its poor when your trying to heal 200k hp while sitting down in maps like SW. If skills and class balance are been redone perhaps that can look into the few areas I have mentioned. Redoing class skills from scratch is just another Idea that others not just my self have suggested.

I am not going to mention crusader strengths and weakness as I do not play the class here. I don't know what they lack but its certainly very little. Mention what you find your own class is lacking or needs improved. I for one only see crusader having a dual sword mode. Suggest a 2 handed weapon mode so yous can get a tanking ability Similar to that of a champ as Champ gets dual sword + max like a crus.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by disc003 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:17 am

why not make lv115,lv125 skills in top2 available here too?
it will certianly make SM,cleric,voy more useful in pk..
disc003
disc003
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Radzuan123 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 pm

disc003 wrote:why not make lv115,lv125 skills in top2 available here too?

No, that top2 voy skill sucks its more like using bless pots but have 3 min cd and last 11 sec at max lvl

I want my voy to have skill which could stun and make damage and not being immune to any attack for 11 sec

Radzuan123
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 pm

what happened to the new bow ss skills? oh and was 100 bow mspd decreased to 70 because there were going to be new skills? if not raise it back up please.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Radzuan123 wrote:
disc003 wrote:why not make lv115,lv125 skills in top2 available here too?

No, that top2 voy skill sucks its more like using bless pots but have 3 min cd and last 11 sec at max lvl

I want my voy to have skill which could stun and make damage and not being immune to any attack for 11 sec

Maybe you want to transform you to GM for 10 secs? xD
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:05 pm

no offense, this game has been up for more than 2 yrs.. and balancing is still not finalize.. and ow could it be finalize if.. every month theres a new update.. FAR idealize for class balance.. new maps, new lvling methods that isnt even done yet and here yet another thing u want to start without finishing the other things that needs to be finished... im getting bored of this game.. theres too much to bear.. all you people wants to have new skills.. and yet you forget the main problem that needs to be solved e.e... people whine everyday and complain about how dead the game is.. u should know the answer.. well, good luck with this..
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

this way maybe is a good way to keep the Elite mallers.. but you will lose the potential future mallers if ull keep it this way.. i suggest u finish off the lvling method for newbies if u want more people in this game.... Give them a way to atleast reach half of what your elite players can do..
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:46 pm

BowMan1 wrote:
Radzuan123 wrote:

Maybe you want to transform you to GM for 10 secs? xD

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 pm

GM for 10 secs XDDD that made me laugh all day today XDD sorry for double posting.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hangiku on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:01 am

Who plays top2 knows:

SM, SS, Voy lvl 125 skills are op
Crus, Champs have a great gain, but even greater lost (champs lose 60 pr lol)
Clerics = Sux!!

So... Make it XD
Hangiku
Hangiku
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 pm

I want naruto skill, "clone skill " then use super attack to attack enemy using power attack .
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by THEQUEEN on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 pm

tryxzie wrote:no offense, this game has been up for more than 2 yrs.. and balancing is still not finalize.. and ow could it be finalize if.. every month theres a new update.. FAR idealize for class balance.. new maps, new lvling methods that isnt even done yet and here yet another thing u want to start without finishing the other things that needs to be finished... im getting bored of this game.. theres too much to bear.. all you people wants to have new skills.. and yet you forget the main problem that needs to be solved e.e... people whine everyday and complain about how dead the game is.. u should know the answer.. well, good luck with this..

Agree, but you have to understand In games like this(free-to-play games) ESPECIALLY private servers, obtaining balance is like asking for gold to fall from the skies. WHAT CAN BE DONE is to ALLEVIATE the problem of power balance.
WHY the gms arent acting on it is because, frankly, no one has actually officially raised the issue here with a PROPER list of problems in the server. After all, who else to know the server than serious players like you? The gms aren't gonna know much on what's happening on the ground per se, compared to the players themselves.
I'm not being critical, but i suggest you garner as much support you can and then official open a petition thread or sth to list out clearly the problems you feel exist in the server, PLUS what you feel should be done. That way you can point the gm team back in the right direction. Right now if what you complain about is really true, they're more or less 'blind' jokers with no proper sense ofdirection when planning this server's future. GIVE THEM THAT DIRECTION. you are the few dedicated players left who know this server better probably than the gms themselves, no?
Think of it like the link between the populace and the government. The gm team is updating(implementing policies) that clearly don't help the masses(gamers and server health) cos they probably have no friggin idea WHAT exactly the server NEEDS. They simply listen to the popular opinion which as you may have realised, is very limited and is basically mostly ignorant BS such as new skills, new level cap, more stats blah blah and so on.
You list down in a proper thread and maybe email WHAT you think can be done, and see what happens Wink

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by THEQUEEN on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 pm

palsmhz9 wrote:I want naruto skill, "clone skill " then use super attack to attack enemy using power attack .
If you're suggesting that for the crusader class or any other class for that matter, you sir, are MAD lol!

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Maybe the new skills should be like what the classes already don't have.
For example what the classes are lacking.
Main complain for magic clericss : " you are suppose to be a magic class all you are suppose to do is support us melee classes "

A 2nd attack? We only have one.

Main complaint for seal masters: " you are only suppose to assist and seal so we kill for you or " our survival rate is low'

Their damage is low, a 2nd attack would help

Main complaint for crusaders : " Oh crusaders are too strong, they kill everybody and break all ! Please fix them down like you did to us "

Idk anything about crusaders therefore making me incompetent for the topic, but maybe debuffing skill.

Main complaint for champions : " SPiritreapers spam "

A skill for higher hp conversion rate?

Main complaint for voyagers: " low survival rate on spr but good damage"

Don't know

Main complaint for sharpshooters " other classes are complaining about us"
Don't know

Most people instead of thinking positive and supporting other classes, target to make them burn so that they are more superior. Most but not all.
If it is a new skill, I think you should test them for all classes and based on how much it is gemmed. +18 class testing, +27 class testing. May be + 13 testing .
What I worry is that will this new skill be Obtainable in game? Or will it be easy access for Mallers? ( meaning only avalidable in mall).
Making it balanced before official release would help..
My main point is, I SUPORT new skill, test the skill before hand, and it's your server everybody will constantly complain about the other class due to their reasons.

Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

No need to add new skill.no need at all...just increase skill lvl from 10 to lvl 15max..
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:51 am

id say leave it as it is...
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by disc003 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:31 am

Hangiku wrote:Who plays top2 knows:

SM, SS, Voy lvl 125 skills are op
Crus, Champs have a great gain, but even greater lost (champs lose 60 pr lol)
Clerics = Sux!!

So... Make it XD
like i said xD..
lv125 skills for SM is too OP..since SM is kinda weak in this server (in my opinion), i said add SM skill atleast Razz
disc003
disc003
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:36 am

What is sm new skill guys ?
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Mer
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Mer
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 pm

O I like them. Some of them. I like the idea of having some increased sacrifising other stats. Its fair to have smth up for 4-5 secs and decreasing def or pr or i dont know. Its cool. If its be done i think would be smth like that type
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Most of those skills would be either useless\overpowered unless tweaked for EO

Most
skills for voyagers would be overpowered unless the special bonuses
from existing voyager skills are removed and made same like official.
Invulnerability for voyagers is fine, as long as the voyagers cannot
attack themselves\have limited attacking capabilities.

Cleric\Sm
should not get another damage skill as spiritual bolt cool down is low
enough for continuous casting. Auto revival for cleric would make them
lean more towards to the support side. A DPS skill for cleric\sm would
still be an offensive skill that will have PK application as long as the
skill is not overpowered.

Crusaders could get the same skill as shown in the link above

Champions could get the same skill as shown in the link above, but defense loss should be based on MAX DEFENSE

Sharpshooters
have high damage capabilities since BOW SS build is EO is quite strong
with Lv100 bow and high attack speed bonus from equipments. Decreasing
target SP seems like a good skill for sharpshooters, but the SP drain %
should be reduced atleast on Clerics.

Maybe one of each skill can be added for each class, for Rebirth III maybe?
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:40 pm

-3000 def and pr Smile GG. As connor said skills will be useless especially if you pick the wrong class like me Smile.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 pm

I agree Connor.

I didnt undedrstand the Voy part but i could propose smth: What about Spawning 4 voys around him doing 2x conches (1k dmg each) for 4 secs (2sec each conch), but defense of char and pr lowering for double time (8 sec).

Cleric/Sm: I agree they should take an offensive skill. I quite aggree than bolt is quite strong and has fast cd. I got 3 ideas for CLERIC. 2 are offensive:Having a debuff (not as strong as sm, but that will cause them loss of sp each second), 2nd skill could be causing bolt dmg to all enemies around and give a poison of 500 each sec for 10 sec (but causing the half SP), 3rd: Defensive:having more speed( about +50 speed but causing lower def). As for SMs i would like to see a skill like gaining +500 def for some secs or gaining +2k dmg on bolt (ausing bolt lowering or def at each ).

Crus is ok.( i think pr is too much)

Champions : Totally agree with skill but as you said depending MAX DEFENCE and MAX HP.

SharpShooters: Totally disagree with MAx thing (thay already have nice max. Double is sure bad. maybe a liek 1.2x would be normal), i quite disagree with the SP drain. The only that need SP are clerics. Clerics for SS are already easy target. this will make it unfair. Totally dissagree. They could have a skill like crus or champs (again depending).
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 am

I believe cleric really deserve to have OP skill cuz they r so underpower in this game and auto resurrect would be amazing on them people wont underestimate clerics anymore , and as for sealmaster skills ive read the link and i really like the new skills and i believe they will be very usefull for sealmaster class
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 am

It shouldn't be about who needs OP skill or not. Clerics are far from weak in this server. If Jo had better connection she shouldn't be able to die to me often with the current class effects if we both using equal pots. Fb has been reintroduced. The self revive takes a long time Granted so that could be fixed.

Sm I seen those skills work in top 2 and its gonna be different here. Like connor said will need changes to fit into this server better.

Cool Crus becomes more OP

Champ's become 1st class sand bags awesome. For me Ill get 34,440 max. To die in an OS no thanks not worth it.

SS nice skills but really want them with 40k max? Sp drain is good encourages people like clerics to use ariel wings. If skills cost more SP makes people not take for granted there SP

Voy probably best skills if you have many pots. Talk about awesome solo ability's. (Bless lv4 flash bomb, lv5 flash bomb stun on conch ek effect dual nado, eg for running back and w8ing on recover time) Good Net and fast fingers makes it an awesome pk class.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:28 am

If they are going to be added for 3rd Rb quest does it mean only one skill per class? This sort of information people would need to know. What cool down times do you have in mind and how are these formulas for Max/Defence going to work. Is it going to be like a punishment to have 9k defence and you loose most of it?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:30 am

Not really i still believe clerics need more buffs its not about matter of connection or fast fingers... clerics die by just 1 bd shot also just 1 seal they r so useless, whats the point if clerics tanks a little but they r useless if they r sealed i think the resurrect skill would be really helpful for them and more supportive
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 am

[GM]Connor wrote:Sharpshooters
have high damage capabilities since BOW SS build is EO is quite strong
with Lv100 bow and high attack speed bonus from equipments. Decreasing
target SP seems like a good skill for sharpshooters, but the SP drain %
should be reduced atleast on Clerics.

Maybe one of each skill can be added for each class, for Rebirth III maybe?

I agree with everything. But the sharpshooters new skill will only benefit when you're against a cleric and trust me not so much cause most clerics here are a kickass. What happened to the new bow SS skills you were talking about 5 months ago? It would be pretty awesome and better than the sp drain thingy.

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I cant find that old topic but GM said there something about Summoner skill for Cleric, and alot of nice skills ideas. Why not add them? It would be awesome! i dont know any PS which has own skills =)
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 pm

I want a skill to summon active and more people!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 am

Crus: I can't really think of anything ( CRUS OP *giggles*)
Slowers aspd by 50% But raises Physical attack by 40%, Rage?
I don't know about crus.

Champ: AoE Stun lasting 3 seconds causing damage upto 4 enimies for 5-8k dmg ( similar to barbi's bleed out skill)

Cleric: A more amped version of Holy judgement. 3-4k dmg and 4-5k heal for self and party 30-45 sec cd.

Seal Master: A summon skill to create a duplicate of the caster for 30-45 secs can cast it's own skills,heal it self jsut like a thundoria castle boss.

SharpShooter: A rooting net skill, being able to stop 3-4 enemies in its tracks, but they are still able to cast their skills. Is bless potable, and is recoverable.

Voyager: Simular to tornado, Makes the user invisible for 3 seconds( whilst moving around can cause UPTO 7-9k magical damage to surrounding enemies for the 3 seconds.
Can be seen in TS. movement reduced by 10% whist invisable.

Like a hurricane ^_^
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am

I dunno, i was trying to think of balance and cool idea's.

Sorry if they are crappy or people dislike it >.>
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down