suggestions for fairy coins or signets

Go down

suggestions for fairy coins or signets Empty suggestions for fairy coins or signets

Post by XpAinX on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm

i would like to suggest a fairy coin exchanger NPC. the one that exchanges a specific amount of fairy coins for some gold.
i would also like to suggest some ship manu on the item mall NPC because it is really hard to manufacture those especially that the wood processing merchant is bugged.
that's all i guess. o.o

XpAinX

Back to top Go down

suggestions for fairy coins or signets Empty Re: suggestions for fairy coins or signets

Post by SexyJo on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 pm

i agree, i told gm before he must add an npc to exchanged coins and sigs.. better than just throwing them lol

maybe can add an npc with some mall items like unseals 85 for a big amount of sigs, i used to play in a server before and they did that, it was cool ..

maybe can exchange like 10 stacks of sigs for a weapon lv85 o.o would be nice
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

suggestions for fairy coins or signets Empty Re: suggestions for fairy coins or signets

Post by Ryudan on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:32 pm

has to be sewed some more useful without great value, but many people will leave off the chars to get the signet
Ryudan
Ryudan
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down