Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Server News & [DC Recovery] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Server News & [DC Recovery]

+3
SpiritReaper
Castiel
[GM]Connor
7 posters

Go down

Server News & [DC Recovery] Empty Server News & [DC Recovery]

Post by [GM]Connor Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Concerning - New Server and Rewarding Crescen(s) for Donation Credits [DC] to eligible donators\supporters.

Overview - After completing long calculations and discussions lasting over two weeks, we have come to the conclusion regarding how to process the [DC] to [Crescen(s)] recovery process for eligible players. We have set the eligibility so that not only donations, but all DC given away as rewards\salaries are also recovered in the form of Crescen(s). Only players who have earned Donation Credits in the last 1.25 Years can recover their credits as Crescen(s).

We cannot extend this period as we are in need of donations to support the initial setup costs for the server. We have an approx $1,170 invoice pending with the previous hosting company due to the lack of donations in the 3 months, prior to them terminating our dedicated host. In order to reduce server expenses in the long run, we have decided to setup our own dedicated server in a private data center that GM Lisa has arranged for us.

We have already purchased and setup a Dedicated server machine with following specifications-

• AMD Hexa-Core Processor (6x 3.30 GHz)
  • 12 GB RAM (DDR 3)
  • 1.5 TB HD
  • 500 GB Off-shore backup solution for database backups (Every 6 hours)
  • Soon - 12.5 Mbps [Dl\Ul] dedicated line (Will be upgraded to 25 Mbps after 2 months)

• We have already placed the order for the leased line, but its will take approx 45 days for the leased line to be setup. We will host the beta from a regular Broadband connection until the 12.5 Mbps leased line is setup. Leased line will be upgraded upto 50 Mbps as server grows.

We do feel saddened by the fact that some of the oldest players who have not donated for over 1.25 years or non-donators will not receive any Crescen(s) for their support and hard work in building their characters, but we cannot hand out free Crescen(s) to players who have not contributed to keep the server alive for over a year. Regulating the amount of free Donation Credits\Crescen(s) recovered is very important to ensure that a long lasting server with a strong playerbase support is created.

To give a brief introduction to the new server, we have now made a revolutionary game with unparalleled features, impeccable class and grade balances, an enriched new story line that is constantly updated, free Crescen(s) for completing offers and surveys and a Tier based progression system that eliminates the gap between non-donators and donators. You will feel fully immersed in this new world we have created for you.

NO MORE FARMING, NO MORE LEVELING, NO MORE GRINDING ON MONSTERS !! We have completely removed these aspects of the game which makes it too repetitive and boring!

You will never have to AFK in Argent again because you are bored of the repetitive game play that all other PKO Servers offer. In this new world we have created, you will always be occupied with Fighting world bosses to save the day or doing Guild Challenges to upgrade you Guild level or Become a Bounty Hunter tracking and eliminating Bounties with friends and guild mates to fill your coffers or earn Ranks & Achievements by completing the new different challenge maps or simply going to the GM castle to meet the Royal Family to undertake the custom story quest and work your way up the ranks from a Novice all the way up to an Immortal Legend. The possibilities never end and nothing is impossible for you to achieve in the this new world:-
The World of IORA - MystFire expansion

Concerning - Rewarding Crescen(s) for Donation Credits [DC] to eligible donators\supporters.

Important Information -
-Donation Credits have been changed to a new universal game currency called Crescen(s)
-Donation Credits conversion ratio has been increased from 1 USD : 1 DC to 1 USD : 4 Crescen(s)
-Donation Credits conversion ratio for prepaid cards\MolPoints have been increased to 1 USD : 2.7 Crescen(s)
-Donation Credits are given on a "on character" basic. (ie. Donation Credits rewarded to a single character in the past can only be redeemed as Crescen(s) on a single character. Crescen(s) cannot be split to multiple characters\accounts if the original Donation Credits were rewarded to a single character.)

Eligibility criteria -
-Donation Credits rewarded during the last 15 months(2/16/2012 onwards) for\as donations\rewards\salaries\prizes will be recovered to players in the following manner:

• Donation Credits rewarded in the last 6 months(11/16/2012 onwards) will be recovered to the players directly in the form of Crescen(s) with a conversion ratio of 1 DC : 4 Crescen(s).

• Condition- DC earned between the period (11/16/2012-05/16/2013)
    • Condition- Pass successful multistage verification
    • Condition- Has to be redeemed in the first six months after server launch
    • Condition- Minimum amount to redeem is 40 Crescen(s)
    • Result example- A Player who had earned 100 Donation Credits will receive 400 Crescen(s) directly while following all conditions mentioned above.

• Donation Credits rewarded in the last 15(-6) months(2/16/2012 until 11/16/2012) will be recovered to the players in-directly in the form of Crescen(s) with a conversion ratio of 1 DC : 2.6 Crescen(s).

• Condition- DC earned between the period (2/16/2012-11/16/2012)
    • Condition- Pass successful multistage verification
    • Condition- Has to start the redeeming process in the first two months
      after server launch (After the first two months, we will not initiate
      the recovery process for any more characters who have not started the
      process already)

• Condition- 500 Crescen(s) redeem limit for every month for first six months. Remaining Crescen(s) sent on seventh month.

• Condition- Has to earn Crescen(s) equal to 10% of the redeem quantity either via donations\offers.
    • Result example- A Player who had earned 250 Donation Credits will receive a 10x Crescen(s) Multiplier for every 1 Crescen(s) they earn via donation\offers until they reach their total redeem limit of 650 Crescen(s) (250 DC x 2.6) while following all conditions mentioned above. The player will receive 500 Crescen(s) in the first month and 150 Crescen(s) in the second month finally reaching the 650 Crescen(s) total limit

In order to find out how much Crescen(s) you can earn both directly\in-directy send an email to the account admin@eternalsonline.com with the Subject - "Crescen(s) Enquiry" and Body - "BSO\EO Character Name(s)": (Your Character name(s))

See you all ingame soon.
C.Connor
Iora Technical Staff

ign:[Minister] Columbus

Last edited by [GM]Connor on Mon May 20, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 9 times in total
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Server News & [DC Recovery] Empty Re: Server News & [DC Recovery]

Post by [GM]Connor Wed May 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Reserved
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu May 16, 2013 2:46 am

So i guess im not getting any of my dc back because of the minimums....

this is what i get for investing almost 3 years of my time and money in......

i made my first donation back in July 2010.... and still have all the receipts

thanks you guys....

my loyalty, hard work and money surely did pay off.....

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu May 16, 2013 6:39 am

Castiel wrote:So i guess im not getting any of my dc back because of the minimums....

this is what i get for investing almost 3 years of my time and money in......

i made my first donation back in July 2010.... and still have all the receipts

thanks you guys....

my loyalty, hard work and money surely did pay off.....

You have records of DC being delivered in the 1.25 years period.
Contact the email mentioned above to know the direct\in-direct recovery details.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu May 16, 2013 6:57 am

Humm If I have gifted someone dc's in the last 1.25 years but now Ill have nothing to show for it. Here is where the problem lies with me ($400-350) will be assigned to my accounts and I can delegate where they go? Or will the person I have purchased (Pots for DC) goes to them. If I no longer have the pots I assume the Dc/Cerens go to myself correct?

I also have my old voyger and my bros crus I malled on so how do I then distribute back cereans? Will they be tradeable in game so I can use them as a currency?

Lastly do I have to log paypal and recover my donation records and email ech transaction Id to yourselfs?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 am

SpiritReaper wrote:Humm If I have gifted someone dc's in the last 1.25 years but now Ill have nothing to show for it. Here is where the problem lies with me ($400-350) will be assigned to my accounts and I can delegate where they go? Or will the person I have purchased (Pots for DC) goes to them. If I no longer have the pots I assume the Dc/Cerens go to myself correct?

I also have my old voyger and my bros crus I malled on so how do I then distribute back cereans? Will they be tradeable in game so I can use them as a currency?

Lastly do I have to log paypal and recover my donation records and email ech transaction Id to yourselfs?

Our Donation Credits logs from the last 1.25 years only stores character names and how much Donation Credits they earned in total via all sources. It does not store the source of each DC delivery request and it is hard for us to track it since we lost the online donators database with our previous host.

If Character 1 has earned X Donation Credits previously, they can make a new Character 1 and we will recover the Crescen(s) to this new Character 1 if they pass our verification tests. Character 1's X Donation Credits cannot be split\sent to other Characters. Crescen(s) are currently UN-tradable ingame. They will remain untradable ingame unless we decide other-vice after server launch.

Character 1 will receive 500 Crescen(s) per month for the first 6 months via the direct / in-direct recovery methods and remaining Crescen(s) will be recovered after the seventh month.

Revision update wrote:
Revisions made to conditions-
Donation Credits rewarded in the last 6 months(11/16/2012 onwards) will be recovered to the players directly in the form of Crescen(s) with a conversion ratio of 1 DC : 4 Crescen(s).

• Condition- Has to be redeemed in the first six months after server launch (Duration for direct recovery increased from 2 months to 6 months)

Donation Credits rewarded in the last 15(-6) months(2/16/2012 until 11/16/2012) will be recovered to the players in-directly in the form of Crescen(s) with a conversion ratio of 1 DC : 2.6 Crescen(s).

• Condition- Has to start the redeeming process in the first two months after server launch (After the first two months, we will not initiate the recovery process for any more characters who have not started the process already)
  • Condition- 500 Crescen(s) redeem limit for every month for first six months. Remaining Crescen(s) sent on seventh month. (Duration changed from 2 months to 6 months.)

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu May 16, 2013 8:42 am

From dates mentioned above my paypal records indicate $xxxx.xx. With current that would be more then enough for the new forge stuff am I right?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu May 16, 2013 10:29 am

SpiritReaper wrote:From dates mentioned above my paypal records indicate $xxxx.xx. With current that would be more then enough for the new forge stuff am I right?

New server will not have a forging card system and players will have to do the forging themselves.

Maximum gem level is decreased to Level 6 and 100% forging fruit is available for Crescen(s)

Crescen(s) recovery amount depends on the amount the Donation Credits that character has received before.
In order to find out how much Crescen(s) you can earn both directly\in-directy send an email to the account admin@eternalsonline.com with the Subject - "Crescen(s) Enquiry" and Body - "BSO\EO Character Name(s)": (Your Character name(s))
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Thu May 16, 2013 7:40 pm

i have a question !... i send a email with all my aubjects was received for u? plz tell me or send me a mail to donovangrm@ gmail.com rewarded in the last 15 months (21/09/12 to 25/10/12) .......ty
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu May 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Some general questions about gems. Are they In packages like last time? Can they be purchased through Crescen(s)?

Will their be Donator Only gems and equipment?

Will A-sec finally be abolished?

Will Free trading of my equipment's I purchased be allowed?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Update-
Removed the Minimum limit for in-direct redeem method.

Now, players who have unredeemed Crescen(s) via in-direct method will receive a 10x Multiplier everytime they earn Crescen(s) via donations\offers until they reach their in-direct Crescen(s) redeem limit.

Example-
PlayerA has 250 Crescen(s) that they can earn in-directly. In place of each
Crescen they earn via donation\offers, they receive 10 Crescen(s) instead! Until they have reached the redeem limit of 250 Crescen(s)
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 pm

SpiritReaper wrote:Some general questions about gems.
Are they In packages like last time? Can they be purchased through Crescen(s)?
Will their be Donator Only gems and equipment?
Will A-sec finally be abolished?
Will Free trading of my equipment's I purchased be allowed?

1)Yes, but all Gems are available ingame
2)No for both, but using Crescen(s) will help players get stronger faster
3)No. Re-enabling A-Sec is one of the verifications that players have to pass to redeem their Crescen(s)
4)Players cannot purchase equipments for Crescen(s). So all equipments are obtained ingame and are (soul bound). We are considering an option to make the bank shared between all characters in the account which will cause all equipments to be (account bound - All characters in the account can share the equipment, if we do create a shared banking system)
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Mon May 20, 2013 5:24 pm

when beta phase begins??????
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue May 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Your saying If I can only mamage 2-3 years a week in game I will not have good equipment becuase I cant purchase it through mall? Can I palm off my credits to someone else then who will make use of them?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Mon May 27, 2013 3:15 pm

[GM]Connor wrote: Example - PlayerA has 250 Crescen(s) that they can earn in-directly. In place of each [/color]Crescen they earn via donation\offers, they receive 10 Crescen(s) instead! Until they have reached the redeem limit of 250 Crescen(s)

Mmm.. what if i will earn Crescens via offers only, what after that limit 250?
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon May 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Eiko ^^ wrote:
[GM]Connor wrote: Example - PlayerA has 250 Crescen(s) that they can earn in-directly. In place of each [/color]Crescen they earn via donation\offers, they receive 10 Crescen(s) instead! Until they have reached the redeem limit of 250 Crescen(s)

Mmm.. what if i will earn Crescens via offers only, what after that limit 250?

250 Crescen(s) is the specific limit for the player example mentioned above, becase PlayerA has earned Donation credits equivalent to 250 Crescen(s) in the last 1.25 years. The 10x Crescen(s) Multiplier will not work after the PlayerA (used in the example above) has reached the 250 Crescen(s) limit. But PlayerA can continue to earn Crescen(s) via offers at the normal rate (without the 10x multiplier).
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:37 am

Alpha testing is almost about to end.
We will start hosting beta this week.

Some of the new features are still in-complete. We will continue to work on them during the beta period.

As contrary to what we mentioned above, players will have to download a beta client to be able to connect. This is due to the fact that the new patches are around 800 Megabytes when compressed in .rar format. Releasing a new client setup is approximately around the same size.

Players can auto register for beta on the updater once the beta session starts. The new website is still under construction and will not be available until towards the end of beta.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by xGravity Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 am

Please include a torrent download. Thank you.

xGravity
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:25 pm

beta phase is ready now?????? or weeeeeen ????????

Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by disc003 Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:58 am

its been nearly two weeks now? when will it start?
disc003
disc003
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm

We are waiting for the Leased line to be setup.
If it takes any longer, we will host beta from the regular Broadband line, but it cause lag for Western players since the uplink speed is only 1 Mbps.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down