Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Attention Players Major Annoucenment. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Attention Players Major Annoucenment.

Go down

Attention Players Major Annoucenment. Empty Attention Players Major Annoucenment.

Post by [Admin]Chris Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am

I apologize for the extensive leave there were huge changes for me in real life, which could not be avoided with all that aside i have come back and will kick start the server with the help of Connor and now Lisa.

Let me explain i had a long conversation with Lisa, he has agreed to help us extensively on the revival of Brightsun Online. As he feels that when he started BSO it wasn't about the donations put forward to bring real change towards the server but it was the general feed back of the players when acted upon which made it successful. Until recently we were always stressed on paying the server dues at the end of the month, to really care about the server as bad decisions to sought easier ways to keep the server up and running caused it to fail in many areas thus losing many of its player base.

Now all of it is going to change we have started "Project Revival" with the players in mind and we are currently in negotiations with a new host to cut costs significantly while still maintaining quality. We are also developing new ideas to enhance the gameplay experience of the server and to make it completely player friendly, rather than players coming in game and having no idea how to gain further progress. Finally we are unable to get any statements from our previous host to retain the Eternals Online database. In the worst case scenario since the contract ended they may have wiped their systems to entertain other clients. That will be very upsetting since alot of our work would be lost which will set us back a few paces, but regardless we have already started work with that in mind if all goes well our server will be up and running by a month, with many features intact and new ones added to replace the ones we have lost due to the host.

So while the development takes place we will be adding content to the forum like screenshots and new ideas to be discussed thus players can give us a feedback on what content should make the final cut and what shouldn't this way you the players will be as involved in the development cycle as much as us. So remember to stop by the forum from time to time to enlighten us and keep this project moving forward.

sincerely
-GM Team-
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down