Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Class Balance.  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Class Balance.  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Class Balance.  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Class Balance.  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Class Balance.  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Class Balance.  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Class Balance.  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Class Balance.  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Class Balance.  EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Class Balance.  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Class Balance.  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Class Balance.  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Class Balance.  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Class Balance.  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Class Balance.  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Class Balance.  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Class Balance.  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Class Balance.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Class Balance.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Class Balance.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Class Balance.

+4
Terra1
SexyJo
tryxzie
[Admin]Chris
8 posters

Go down

Class Balance.  Empty Class Balance.

Post by [Admin]Chris Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Class balance has been updated. Check to notice the improvements more tweaking will be done if necessary once we see the classes in action so all Legend accounts will be subjected to be used by the GM team, for this time frame to notice changes and make reports.

Thank you for your cooperation,
EO [GM] Team.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Class Balance.  Empty Re: Class Balance.

Post by tryxzie Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 pm

i just wonder if u can just balance max attack of SS vs CRUS AND CHAMP .. cuz knowing these are the 3 major dmg dealers using max attacks.. SS got nothing compare with the other 2 classes.. knowing they use 2 wielded weapons and SS only one... how can SS be on same lvl regarding with max with theres 2 classes... whats an SS with 12k max compare to Crus and champ with 16k - 18k max attack ? suggestion for SS...? mall more gem cards? =]

wanna know if theres BETTER suggestion to make it balance
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am

GM, i went to ca to test, thnx for fixing the bolt cd, but the bolt damage is still low on legends.

plus, the frozen effect didnt work out of ca when me, honest, shin and eiko were testing in pvp. but it worked in ca but i think u made it less chance??

if our frozen effect will get less chance then let dark kylin users have less chance also, just to be fair =)

and i got a question. our stun is 1 sec now instead of 2 right ? well i dont mind but could u then tell me what is my legend effects? cuz all other magic classes have this effect, the only thing i get more is the cripple. so cripple is the only legend effect for clerics?
lemme know plz, thnx
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 am

I agree we need a update list of all changes. Btw trxie while Crus dual weild you got gloves and gun that add bouns to max and you can reach 15k + max more then the crus gets from having str.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am

Terra1 wrote:I agree we need a update list of all changes. Btw trxie while Crus dual weild you got gloves and gun that add bouns to max and you can reach 15k + max more then the crus gets from having str.

but i wont get more dodge then crus can ... if ull tell me my gloves and gun would make it equal with crusader max.. what gems are on crus gloves.. hitrateSSS and acc gems right? and with that crus gets more hitrate cuz of gloves' gems locks and lust.. imagine more hitrate from 2 wield weapons
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

Do you know the acc bouns on ss? -.- You play the dam class mish ss never misses and all acc gems in gloves ss hasnt got need for them and ofc you cant get more dodge nor can a champ XD so use bing
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:55 pm

This server SERIOUSLY needs a list with all current Eternal + Legend effects.

Aslong no list there people wont know what they are buying, neither what their effects are anymore due all the "tweaking".

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Terra1 wrote:Do you know the acc bouns on ss? -.- You play the dam class mish ss never misses and all acc gems in gloves ss hasnt got need for them and ofc you cant get more dodge nor can a champ XD so use bing

only misses on cruses if u use a con pet which happenes to me. all i can say is use acc pet fighting high dodge cruses coz less than 640 hr is not enough,,,though i need to recheck this on my ss,,,after my 9 hr shift --.-------- zzz
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Tyrana wrote:This server SERIOUSLY needs a list with all current Eternal + Legend effects.

i agree....

2 secs stun r changed to 1 sec stun for legend clerics, same as normal clerics, which make my legend effect "only the cripple"

frozen got removed from my eternal set, holy isnt useful for me which make my eternal only useful for bd effect, while i can just get bd helm and save 85 dcs.

i want my legend and eternal effects plz =)

all other classes have 3-7 different effects from being a legend and form having eternal, while im getting 1 from being a legend and 2 from having eternal (1 isnt that useful which is holy effect), why clerics r always the ones to get screwed? or we can say "me" , since im the only legend cleric with eternal set. do u have anything againest me GM ?

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm

I am not known for being polite and for too long i have been suppressing myself from making a statement like this, Tanaros aka Tyrana if we were to ban players on the account of stupidity you would be the first one to go. How many times have we mentioned in different posts that an official statement list will be released after all balance is finalized and in regard to who the changes effect may i remind you that you are not a Legend and thus have no connection to this topic.

You seem to have your head so far up in the clouds that you disregard every statement we make, it is not up to you or anyone else to decide what we intend to do with the class balance as being GMs we look for a long term balanced solution and it is your obligation to see if our final decision is biased or not and in the end if you still think our decision is biased look at the issue in a larger scale and i believe you might have an epiphany (sudden realization of truth). If that does not happen to you, stop playing as i believe you've told Lisa countless times that you will quit how ever you still have not and i really do not care about your reasons for coming back, instead i can offer you an alternative how about i make it easier for you because i think gutbuster will enjoy having the account to himself don't you think?

As for SexyJo if you feel that way NPC your Eternal Kylin and get a BD helm because last time i checked you were responsible for your donation credits all 521 of them since you think Eternal Set does not give you any bonuses for you we will disable the damage bonuses it provides thus proving something, as for Frozen effect it works but it is varied (If it does not work at all you PM us regarding it) .

When we work on balancing we look at characters of all leveled gems for example characters who are lowly gemmed, characters with +18 to +20 as well as characters that have +27 equipments. You may think your character was perfect before, what had initially happened with magic classes were that they were made to be so much stronger due to the lack of them in the server but you have no idea how strong a magic class can become when you factor in Angela and +27 equipments.

If any player thinks that going against us like this thinking that we will eventually fall for your every demand you are sorely mistaken, We have been doing this for quite some time, we take it very seriously and know what we are doing so if anyone has any problem regarding this post PM me so i can ban you, until we made all decisions final i expect everyone to shut up.

PS: All requests via PM are welcome.
Love,
[GM] Chris.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 pm

edit post:

nvm... i just cant stay in this server anymore, gms cant even respect players,

lisa u can take my warrents, and delete all my posts in forum

bye
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 pm

SexyJo we keep details regarding all donations since the first server 521 DC to be exact is what you donated with out including the 2 DC that we did not receive through your western union transaction which we still delivered to you after much argument from you, Compared to other MMORPG Private servers we treat our donators with a lot more respect, as us not stating anything after each post adds more wood to the fire so i clarified everything to everyone.

Chance for the frozen effect is the same outside and inside of CA.

We Allowed Magic classes to forge gems anywhere so it concerns all the magic classes.

[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm

no need to explain anything to me u can do whatever u want in ur server,

and i dnt care about what i paid anymore, money comes and go. screw money if it will let me stay where i dont get respected.

bye
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Respect is a mutual obligation which should go bothways. But we haven't been receiving it lately ever since we have been flexible to players.

I do not see where we did not respect any of our donators in our last 2 years as Bso\Eo GMs.

We have the to right plan and exercise any changes to the server to make the game fair for all. We tried to be as flexible as possible with our tests but players continuously disrespect the fact that we are working for creating a better balance for the near future.

But regardless of all the issues and arguments, we wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

when u start the server u must expect that not everyone will be happy, as gms u must act professional always, no matter how people r acting, why IGG sucky live support never disrespect people? even thought people keep insulting them in their faces.

i dont think if i ever complained about my equi to them they would tell me "if u dont like it go and npc it"

and if u check chris reply to tana its like he called him stupid, what kind of respect this is.

the reason why we all r leaving right now isnt cuz of the balance (as we know its still on test) its just that we r sick of the way we r being treated.

"if anyone has any problem regarding this post PM me so i can ban you,"

u guys find it fun to ban people for any small reason right ? keep banning people as much as u want it just add bad rep to ur server =)

goodluck with whatever u r doing.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 pm

[Admin]Chris wrote:I am not known
[GM] Chris.

According to Lisa, I am "connected" to this topic, thus making all my statements relevant. I got the chat logs with it if you do not believe me. Apart from that there have been made changes on my character (and anthony's character) for "testing" as Lisa said but somehow its only my character and not anyone elses. Even without consulting me (Lisa claims I have given him permission to do so, which I did not, I told him to log my character and test it out if it could break HonestSama's defence and if it could kill SexyJo nothing else.) I do not understand how possibly you could test any new feature without atleast testing it with 10 different characters.
Changing someone's character which has been put a lot off efford, money and time in, making the persons gameplay almost impossible (which it is right now) should either be done with permission or not done at all.

Ive proven many points, and again, GM Lisa has admitted it in MSN chats where he said that most off my points have been taken into consideration and actually being tested.

Neither have I seen a single post where its said that all Eternal Kylin effects and Legend Effects will be revealed to the players. Actually the opposite, BsoAdmin (MSN) has told me that the server will not reveal all its hidden bonusses due the fact off being afraid recieving even more imbalanced classes. The only thing I have seen around (and I read the whole forum pretty much every single day) is a statement where you say that all "changes" from the updates will be revealed. Thus, still leaving all hidden effects and unchanged effects "hidden".

I am surely not stupid as you claim I am, if I would be stupid I would have been unable to graduate from one off the highest noted Universities in Europe (I'll give u the name & graduation diploma if you dont believe it), neither would I be able to co-operate within a team off young professionals. This is purely offending and insulting me directly and I do not appreciate this, especially since not a single time I have intentionally offended you. And SPECIALLY not trying to get personal with insults directly like this one.

And, admit it or not, I have only tried to help out. Regardless from what I say ingame (which is obviously not directed towards any GM, and should be considered private) I have done nothing against your rules, neither have I done things that made others gameplay impossible.

I do not agree with many things there are done, neither I agree with the way the balancing is done as I could suggest a much better and faster way. However I have not once tried to insult, offend or fight against your way off working. I respected it, and I suggested additional items to improve this. I have even offered to help out with a lot off keyfeatures.
Running a company like this is all about enduring and processing criticsm, its the most important thing that will get on your nerves constantly and it will never end. But in the end its that same criticsm that gets you to the point where you achieved your goals.

I do however realise that at some points maybe I could have said "good job" instead off putting up another problem for your team. But then again, when I got proven right at certain things I did not recieve an apologise either so I guess we are even on that.

As you said, respect goes both ways.

Last edited by Tyrana on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

When you Quote, please dont quote the whole message. Its the same as double posting.
Please quote like this
Tyrana wrote:
[Admin]Chris wrote:I am not known....
[GM] Chris.

According to Lisa, I am "connected" to this topic, thus making....

Apart from that there have been made changes on my character (and anthony's character) for "testing" as Lisa said but somehow its only my character and not anyone elses. Even without consulting me

We asked you to come with your character for testing, Since and only because you claim that you can break both SexyJo's as well as HonestSama's defence and kill them. You replied by saying "Log my character and test for yourself".

So are you telling us that you were being Sarcastic?

More over you were continuously spamming forum about HonestSama's character being "nerfed". We told you we are testing but kept on repeating it and ended up as the main reason, the arguments in a few of the forum topics got out of hand.

I am surely not stupid as you claim I am, if I would be stupid I would have been unable to graduate from one off the highest noted Universities in Europe. (I'll give u the name & graduation diploma if you dont believe it)

Just read your own signature "never forget its just a game.."

We run this "game" because we enjoyed running it when the players respected our work. We work day and night at a stretch to make things happen which you simply criticize in a few seconds. But those who dont feel that respect are free to leave.

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

SexyJo are you telling us how to run the server?
when u start the server u must expect that not everyone will be happy, as gms u must act professional always, no matter how people r acting, why IGG sucky live support never disrespect people? even thought people keep insulting them in their faces.

You should rethink what you are saying, If you haven't realized we have been doing that for the past 2 years, IGG Staff are payed quite well to take disrespect we run the server not for the donations otherwise we would have closed down like we wanted to quite some time ago only because of the support of players and donators which made us motivated to run it again.

SexyJo my quote that you mentioned stands for the changes in EO as such, if anyone has a problem with it they can tell me about it instead of flaming at us in the forum topics and i can handle it appropriately.

the reason why we all r leaving right now isnt cuz of the balance (as we know its still on test) its just that we r sick of the way we r being treated.

Apparently many other topics in forum says otherwise, the term for what you are doing is contradicting yourself.

As Lisa said lets put this aside you have already said your goodbyes,We both wish you a happy engaged life.

[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:37 am

hahaha this is so funny cant stop laughing any crus or champ who quit can always lend me thier character
@GM Chris...how much cash do u have in your swiss bank a/c...just curious Very Happy

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 am

Not the place to joke atm bro.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 am

No offense.. but aren't u guys tiired of argueing..? Tidux stop being inappropiate and rude.. it is not nessesary here.. and is highly immature. It is also none of ur concern how much cash gm chris has in his bank.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:37 am

wasabii noob am not tidux i can ask GM any question i like. who the fish are u to tell me wat to ask and wat not reading the above post i think GM Chris owned tyranors....i think he just as good as me at insulting people so i was laughing....the forum has always had more action than the server Very Happy
anyways i dont play here....coz i have ...rod bending...reel screaming real life action...just got my brand new stella reel for 400$ and am loving it Razz

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 am

LOL at least she can construct a sentence properly and make her stance clear from the beginning.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum