Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"

3 posters

Go down

Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  Empty Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"

Post by Castiel Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 am

Lately i noticed GMs are only on at a certain time and that not much is going on.

I'm guessing they are working on updates or something but can there at least be posts about what will happen so we have something to look forward to?

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  Empty Re: Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"

Post by Serge... Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 am

Cast.

They are working on nothing. They are spending the money mallers gave, so they have no time for their own pserver.

Maybe il go play Mirage Online or any other pserver, cuz this one is dead.

They go online to make lame events like "sandbag party" and they summon like 100 lv4.

Did they even know we need about 800 bags lv4 to get 1 lvl? Im lv98.
Ppl kill like 100k bags every day in disci lvling and stuff. And GMs just go summoning a miserable single stack. And no more than 20 lv5 bags.

I wonder why ppl still vote for this server...

Once i offered my help to serve the server, like a GM or Cop, cuz i dont really care about the pk and stuff, even when i go CA and DW i team with everyone and help them around and they didnt care about it. As long as you flash some dollars at their eyes they care.
You know whats so lame? the 10min GM service card. Lmao.

Even Justin Beiber or Lady GaGa wouldnt do such lame thing like asking 1$ for every minute you get to be with them...
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"  Empty Re: Can we get some news as whats "in-progress"

Post by Castiel Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:06 am

well that could be true. for weeks ive been asking them to fix bug in ds cuz there is no fishing spots.

on the other hand i hope they are working on things such as the combining npc, enchantment system, or even actually listening to our complaints and doing something about it.

but i can imagine them being like hheeheh we got money out this, lets quit while we are ahead.

who knows. but its feeling like i wasted my money on this server even though i didnt mall as much as some people. lol and i wonder why on forum im not considered a donator. its like i malled enough for people to say "go mall (insert anything im buying)" but im not officially a maller? lol

something needs to change cuz ive already seen good players leave cuz of gms. would hate to see more leave.

maybe by making the things that arent normal in mall and the rest from npc things will get better.

ONLY reason im staying is cuz i invested my money into this server. hope things get better.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 am

What Jo said in another post in another hand is very true.

Servers status is going down down down.

What will be the cons of adding, for example, Azrael Gem on the Forgesmith?
What will be the cons of adding the gem combining NPC?
Adding NPC which sells manufacts.
Adding a way to get lv85 Unseals.
Adding rings and necklaces on NPC, not the Godness ones, but the unique lv75, 65, and so.

Ok, you can keep the Legend System and Exclusive sets for mall only and the uber gems too, cuz those in fact belong to the BSO developers staff. But the items of original PKO/TOP clients.

It is true we can get them in boss. But for the most little stage, a single lvl 3 Azrael Glare. You need at least an entire day to ensure getting 4 of them, and those drops are rare.

You can keep uber potions, mobs scrolls, unique skills, and some other features for mallers.

Which are the cons? Most of ppl dont have more than Lv7 gems forged. Meaning, ppl wont be uberforging gems like crazy. Even if they do, that will bring more activity to the server.

Have a look at one entire day of this server. And there are not so many ppl playing in it.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:18 pm

You will see the differences with the update on 12/10/10
Details will be posted along with update
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 am

well knowing whats updated after its updated is nice but im talking about knowing before the update so we have something to look forward to and maybe even prepare for the updates.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 am

Is the update already up?

Im on programming projects for my univ so im not around.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:54 am

not yet it is planned for today and i will sleep in a couple hrs so im hoping when i wake up its there XD

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down