Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Can you help me with my horrible mistake? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Can you help me with my horrible mistake?

2 posters

Go down

Can you help me with my horrible mistake? Empty Can you help me with my horrible mistake?

Post by Gyurio Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 am

As I said in my previous posts, I play Story Quest, and everything was fine till I made a BIG mistake.
When I got the answer about the waste bin - by the way, I would never guessed by myself its place - then I started happily delete all the stuff I have accumulated.
Unfortunately the “Talisman” which was my current Story Quest goal did have the same picture as “Talisman of Ghost” of which I made it.
So, I thought it is a “Talisman of Ghost” that remained extra (only needed 20 but I had more as the “Ghosts” were aggressive and kept coming Very Happy ) and I droped it in the waste.
Unfortunately “the hand is quicker than the eye” - as we know from the tricks we see magicians do - and I pressed OK to delete before realizing it was not “of Ghost” the “Talisman”

Now my Story Quest cannot continue, unless the files manager can reset the respective quest flag to “not started”.

I know that is not an easy task as most of the files are not translated from Korean language.
It is the third quest on Spring island by Sang Di inn keeper after “visitor from afar” (first) and finding Hami in the tunnel (second).
If this cannot be done, please tell me as I need then to restart with another character the whole thing.

It is not the character that would pose problem as I don’t have any fancy gear, but some of the quests, mainly the sea travels, which are a bit tedious.

Please, don’t spam this post with super flue remarks of the “your mistake” kind.
I know I did that to myself and if it cannot be helped I‘ll support the consequences.
So, please let the person that really is able to do the did make his (her) decision and let me know
Thank you
Gyurio
Gyurio

Back to top Go down

Can you help me with my horrible mistake? Empty Re: Can you help me with my horrible mistake?

Post by Reign Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:11 am

abandon quest??? and retake the quest ._.

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Can you help me with my horrible mistake? Empty First thing I have tried....

Post by Gyurio Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Reign wrote:abandon quest??? and retake the quest ._.

It cannot be abandoned
Not by me, at least.
There are many quests in he game which cannot be abandoned.
Gyurio
Gyurio

Back to top Go down

Can you help me with my horrible mistake? Empty Re: Can you help me with my horrible mistake?

Post by Reign Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 am

lol, GM wont help u,

an advice from me is start all over again

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum