Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Astral's Request EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Astral's Request EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Astral's Request EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Astral's Request EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Astral's Request EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Astral's Request EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Astral's Request EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Astral's Request EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Astral's Request EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Astral's Request EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Astral's Request EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Astral's Request EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Astral's Request EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Astral's Request EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Astral's Request EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Astral's Request EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Astral's Request EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Astral's Request EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Astral's Request EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Astral's Request EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Astral's Request

5 posters

Go down

Astral's Request Empty Astral's Request

Post by Serge... Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 am

Hi there.

I will state it shortly and then place my request.

As you guys might have seen, server is going down down down.
Mallers are quitting and obviously freemies even more.

Well, actually i could care less, cuz i have my life and my studies to deal with. But i like this server, believe me, i really do. Most people here is nice and friendly, except some others i still try to reach.

The thing is as follows.
Whats the best set for a free player?

Death Weapons
Kylin Set
Azrael Gem
Unique Gem
Chipped Gem

I thought the 3rd Generation Fairies werent developed here but they are. Why dont you release them for us?

Also we need quests for getting Lv85 Weapons. Most of pservers have them. Why not us too? Most of us cant mall, but we can do the quests.

Says who made Rebirth Quest without any Donation Credit and says who is almost finishing Story Quest for Kylin set.

And thats the most i can get. And i dont seem to be improving anymore.

We need to increase drop rate.

I remember when you guys increased it to x12 cuz ppl were voting.
Lets face it, since then, did you get more players in the server?
I've been playing some months now and i've seen more quitters than newbies, trust me, i get to try to meet as many players as i can.

So, my request is simple.

Double drop rates.
Add lv85 Unseal Weapon for free players.
Add new fairies.
Add Azrael Gems to NPC for gold aswell for Great Gems.
Fix Rebirth Skill.

Seems crazy?
I dont think so.
We got few players already, what will be the cons of it? Unbalance?
I dont think so.
Players would have the same level of power.

At first it is very nice, but at my point it get more difficult to get better and people says im one of the best non mallers. How do you think other non mallers are doing right now?

Think about it guys.

I can help you with the developement and the maintenance of the server, by any way, being GM, being a cop, anything if you need a hand (and im very sure you guy do) i really dont care about being overpowered and stuff, i actually dont PK nor mess with other players.

I just focus in improving and helping out.

So, its up to you guys.

Astral.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Astral's Request Empty Re: Astral's Request

Post by ChibiLol Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:29 am

I agree with you Astral especially about 85 unseal and quite some other stuff. I mean add some uber hard quest like killing 10k Mystic Shurbs -this is not hard but think about how many ppl would actually try to do this heh?- for example xD.
I'd also say to add a way to obtain goddess rings in game also by quest. I guess that would keep ppl playing since they would have kinda same chances as donators by working really rally hard. Kylin set is alredy obtainable for free in game (I have actually got one and will get another soon ^^) so why not to make ppl more aware of what you can get.
I guess you guys wanna compete between private servers and ofc try to hit the top of the list. And everyone out there with at least smallest ability to think can tell you that making some uber good EQ for mallers will get u a score of 46/100, when making some quite good things for non mallers will get u a score of 93/100. So think about it and maybe u can realize what can do good and what can do more good.

So about azrael gems as we know our lovable GMs I have to tell you that they have simply decided that those wont be at NPC for sale since they are kinda making anarchy in server (thu i have no idea how)

So i recommend you again give up on them it's not worth your nerves. I made a poll and i was even nice enough to delete it for GM xD so don't bother.

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:08 am

Well, my intention is to boost players with equipment that are originally from the client.
I excluded items as New Kylin Sets, Kylin Helms, Godness Rings, Uber Gems, cuz thats from Bright Sun Online and they have the all right to keep them as exclusive, but others as the ones i mentioned are from the game.

Il try to post a better answer later cuz now im kinda rushing with some project i have to finish. XD
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLol Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:21 am

Well I did not know goddess rings are Bright Sun exclusive, since I saw them in item mall on other privates. But I guess at least giving us a chance to obtain 85 sealed equipment and than make some way to unseal it like u need 5 BD eye, 5 BD heart and 3 BD soul (this is just an option to explain how much items to unseal 85 could be worth)

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:43 am

we arent gonna put lv 85 uns on npc
when lisa is back she will said she has plans to make it balanced. so until then i cant make any major changes.
3rd gen pets arent designed

we just have the animation for it which we use on 'dummy' pets just for effect Twisted Evil .it cant grow or have any normal stats.Its simple for the look

azrael for gold means ppl who i saw have like 10-20 B as 100m notes hidden in alt char's banks will be misusing it the instant we add it

we already made lv 95 equips possible ingame. once ppl actually learn teamwork and go fc for drake finally
its like 1 flame eye every 2 hours that the server gives free to players.

that means a new lv 95 weapon can be unsealed every 10 hours.

Yea we'll fix the rebirth skill all right. i need to talk to lisa first about the bug with it.

and about drop rate , a lot of people like the rates and we arent gonna double it bounce

and dude stop writing whole essays for everything you gotta say
write in short sentences affraid
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Admin wrote:and dude stop writing whole essays for everything you gotta say
write in short sentences affraid

Is this an order or somekind of threatening?

The fact you might find this annoying just place in evidence your abscence in the administration issue.

I make it long because you dont happen to be around for most of problems.

About the rest:

- Lv85 Unseals: why not? Because this gives you money? This is lame and you must accept this. All other pservers have it on NPCs, why cant we aswell?

- Lv95 Unseals: have you even tried to kill drake with any party of 5 lv45 with freemys possible equipment? I think you dont know what are you talking about. Did you even know Destery tried this with full gemmed Kylin set with a crusader and a sharpshooter and couldnt kill it in 45min? He even asked for FC1 map to least a bit longer...
And yeah, you made Lv95 unseals possible in this game, but this is original from ToP and PKO clients and they didnt even ask for "Flame Eyes" to unseal them -.-"

Admin wrote:that means a new lv 95 weapon can be unsealed every 10 hours.

Yeah, is Flame Eye 100% drop? I dont think so.

- About drop rates: then why people always go spaming on world /trade chat asking GMs to increase the drop rate?

I think you are still thinking of BSO as it was 2 monthas ago (yeah, when i started to play). Youre right, it was nice, but realize most of the freemys are gone. The only ones left are Mallers Leechers, Avalon/Castiel and I. Even SilentScream and DarkShade are fully inactive nowadays.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

im not expecting 5 ppl to kill drake alone
it should atleast be 2 full pts of gemmed fc players who should be able to kill drake

its got a 100% drop rate for flame eye
and people have killed so far , but all of them were magic classes. So dont say its impossible though

About 85 uns I wont make any major changes to server without lisa's consent . if u really wanna ask him , go ahead .

the drop rate is 10x and it will stay 10x. if u cant handle a mid rates server i really suggest you go to some 9999x drop rate server until you get bored of over rate . A lot of people here have joined here for the rates. The people crying about rates are all newbies who cant really be bothered to work hard on anything.

About time fc1 stay open, it can be extended considering the boss's hp and level difference. But once a full fledged FC team\guild starts killing drake frequently the whole story is gonna change completely. Then lv95 weapons are gonna be easily available to anyone destroying the balance then. It will be like the current value\circulation of death equips IN TOP (which were supposed to be prime and hard to get)Now its like any cheap equip there
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 pm

umm i noticed that we have been ranked #1 in voting for awhile and weren't we promised that if we were ranked #1 for more than like 2 days that the drop rate would increase? to x12 i think?

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:33 pm

we said we would increase if ppl vote before we added vote for rep
The ONLY reason ppl voted and rank went up is cause of Vote For Rep that lisa made

its currently disabled again cause of spammers who try to abuse it
the ppl who vote already get reward in form of rep.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Admin wrote:The people crying about rates are all newbies who cant really be bothered to work hard on anything.

Im really making an effort with you insulting me anytime to keep my peace.

How come you can dare to think about balance when someone who comes and malls a bit instantly gets boost and total domain of the game in less than 10min?

Freemys like me worked our way hard, having countless 30min sessions of farming and we are still far (not even 10%) of the curretn donators status.

And if im requesting those things are for something, and im not that newbie.

About lv95 Unseals.

Your answer is not the best or the most efficient one.

2 full parties at least?
1 Unseal 95 every 10 hours?

How do you deal with a server full of crusaders which most of them will be aiming for 2 Lv95 Unsealed Swords?
Are you suggesting me to tell them:

"hey, lets go FC1 farm, stay online for 10 hours so we can get enough Flame Eyes (worthing 800m) so we can give 1 of the ten of us a single lv95 unseal, then 10 hours more for another one"

20 hours x10 = 200 hours?

You gotta be kidding me.

Let me better go work half time in rl then i will mall.

Ironic, isnt it? Cuz i cant mall. Very Happy
Why? Cuz i live in Venezuela and the forgein currency buy is forbidden.

SUCCESS!
GOOD GAME!

One advice, to whoever is dealing with me right now.

If the all you gonna do is tell me "wait for lisa, talk to lisa" then dont aswer anymore, i will wait for Lisa.
Cuz im tired of you trying to outsmart me when im a pro at logic and discrete math and you wont make it.

So please, lets keep this cool.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:13 am

Admin wrote:The people crying about rates are all newbies who cant really be bothered to work hard on anything.
Astral wrote: Im really making an effort with you insulting me anytime to keep my peace.

I didnt call you one did i ? But if u felt so i dunno why Surprised

Cuz im tired of you trying to outsmart me when im a pro at logic and discrete math and you wont make it.
ALL I GOTTA SAY TO THAT IS lol!
Im an IB topper for math from my state dude Laughing

Fine lets end this here
Go complain to lisa if u want. But right now im in charge and things run my way until shes back king farao
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 am

@Astral lvl 95 unseal is easy to get i alredy have mine without malling just work hard and play harder and drink hardest of drinks
as for killing of drake its easy my fc ss does 1.6k normal hits( bow ss ) on it i just need 3 good sealers and 1 revier ill kill it for u
@GM i have never seen crus 95 weapon droped by any of the bosses and i have killed them like 9999 times all other class weapons drop but not crus even conserdring 0.2% drop rate all other class weapons drop never crus nobdy on server has got the drop Suspect
also like to ask can u transfer legend quest from other players to sm1 else if the guy having quest would like to transfer it ? i can get GM service card for it if its possible

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:37 am

Admin wrote:
Astral wrote: Im really making an effort with you insulting me anytime to keep my peace.

I didnt call you one did i ? But if u felt so i dunno why Surprised

ALL I GOTTA SAY TO THAT IS lol!
Im an IB topper for math from my state dude Laughing

Fine lets end this here
Go complain to lisa if u want. But right now im in charge and things run my way until shes back king farao

If i do complain about drop rates and if you call who complains about drop rates a newbie, what are you calling me?

I will just say that my english course doubles in hours your IB one.
Get your own conclusions.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Yea i know lol
u might take double the time for your course . But someone from stone age might take even years . So its not the time that they spend on the course that matters . Its the knowledge gained from it that matters Rolling Eyes

blah im getting bored of this argument
lets stop lol ? What a Face
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Basic answer, but yeah. Lets cut it off.

Just one last things, geniuses were born in the past.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum