Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
[Renegade] Recruiting EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

[Renegade] Recruiting

+8
darktreeck
nmenoor
markjohn89
S2
Swift
Radzuan123
Eiko ^^
IzzHzz
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Renegade] Recruiting Empty [Renegade] Recruiting

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 am

THIS IS VOID i.e: It's no longer used.

Recruitment Details

To get straight to the point, we're recruiting anyone who is either a decent demi or a legend. He/she has to has to be able to speak good English and should be trustworthy. He/she has to also use the forum more frequently to check in on the latest guild news. Pm me in-game to see if you qualify. Renegade is still not properly established in that a 'decent' demi isn't properly defined as of now and standings with other guilds are not really that clear. Think of Renegade as an idea rather than an actual guild. Ideas never translate 100% smoothly into the real world so the practicality of the ideas below may not be as great as it sounds. Renegade is also much like a closed beta of a game. I will be implementing guild mechanisms one at a time and see how the current members take it.

Purpose of the guild

The original purpose of the guild was to kill the mainstream guilds and to allow tinier guilds to grow. This guild would act as a measure of how good the mainstream guilds are and those that don't meet the mark would usually have many members leaving or hopping over to another guild that defends it's members more. I was trying to make guilds in this server a better quality but then I thought about guilds like Prominence where their strength lies does not lie in a few people but the guild as a whole and the leaders which keeps them close while negotiating diplomatically with the enemy guild. I thought that with good enough guilds, they'll be able to discuss within the guild of how to deal with 'pro's' like me. More interactions between members of the guild would make being in a guild have more meaning than it does currently. While there are many types of guilds out there, I believe that they would all essentially lead to being one as a team when the time comes. I don't currently have a set number of members to define when a guild is 'mainstream' or 'big' but I would say that it would be measured on the number of active characters in the guild.

Current Members of Renegade
  • Ashley
  • Moo
  • iCrystal
  • Blaine
  • S2
  • Fin
  • Promil
  • ±

Renegade itself

For Renegade's structure, I'm thinking about setting up a forum just for Renegade members to refer to or maybe just use EO's forums. We would mostly be working alone when pking on PK Map and CA unless directly attacked by an individual or a group. We work alone in these maps to prevent overexerting the pressure on the guilds and if one person can't keep up the pressure then a higher number of Renegade members would be assigned to that particular guild. Again, this is really subjective and is a matter of discussion since a guild shouldn't be punished to be able to work together against a stronger foe. However we don't want them slacking off either so it's quite debatable. Obviously, legends get assigned harder tasks and demi's would get it easier, depending on their skill level. We won't just assign two members to a certain guild but rather make it more specific, going down to what type of member, demi or legend, and how many of each type. I'm still sorting out the specifics and they will probably be on this same post in the future. The guild structure will be more clear and I will make a post in the future specifically on this topic and the RoE (Rules of Engagement) of the guild. For now, it's just 'attack when attacked, attack when you feel like, attack preferably big guilds'.

List of current 'big' guilds (as of 20 Mar 2012):
  • Eternals
  • Prominence
  • Silent Myths
  • SuperStar (unconfirmed)
  • New Era (unconfirmed)

Currently, big guilds are defined as having more than 20 active members. This value may change and the way we define it may vary depending on the type of guild it is.

The PvE element of the guild however is not to kill other guilds but rather help them with certain things in PvE. Example being easy things such as killing sandbags or DSC (Death Soul Commander) and Barbarosa. So, we're not your enemy in every single case and we do help out with things such as killing mobs and participate or help out at events to encourage server growth. We would only kill other players in PK maps and CA, unless helping with PvE or during an event in the map. Note that we will probably never create a boss run schedule but a voluntary sandbag schedule (at b2 and/or at daily sandbag events) may be implemented to increase the number of new players in the game.

Exceptions

All members in Renegade, should not show signs of bias towards any one person when pking. There are exceptions of course, like your sister or your girlfriend or boyfriend or something. I'm thinking of making a post where everyone is allowed to say 1 to 3 people who are exceptions. These would be evaluated before being accepted into the list of exceptions and I would try to keep this list as slim as possible. It is NOT compulsory for you to submit 2 or any names at all and it is recommended that you don't if you can help it. Also, if there are several owners to the same char in the exception list, please specify which person(or persons) are the exception and which aren't. If the char as a whole is an exception then it's fine if you don't mention any names. People will be removed from the list if they attack a member of Renegade without cause. If they are simply retaliating then it's completely fine to attack but if they aren't then they will be removed from the list and be pked on sight like every other person (only in PK maps and CA, unless helping with PvE or during an event in the map).

NOTE: An exception can be that we should pk the person whenever and wherever we see him/her. This will only be approved with screenshots or via other media to act as proof for the exception.

Feedback

I want to know what you think about the guild's plan so far.. Bad or good, suggestions, ideas, questions, etc.

Last edited by Ashley on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:30 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated member list)

Back to top Go down

[Renegade] Recruiting Empty Re: [Renegade] Recruiting

Post by IzzHzz Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 am

prominence got salary?o.o i just knew that
IzzHzz
IzzHzz
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 am

Prominence the salary system would work Smile
Well.. i just read everythnig in P.S. Razz rest i will read later.. a lot of letters! =P Anyway.. recruting only demi and legends? Interesting since a lot demis seem loyal to their guilds Smile
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:00 am

@IzzHzz Prominence doesn't actually have a salary system implemented but I guess I would propose the idea to them.
@Eiko ^^ I'm recruiting just demi's and legends as having newbie's in the guild wouldn't actually help them. They would be better off in other guilds as we still help them if it's PvE. I need pros who can still grow with all the pressure of being part of a guild that's essentially hated by all in PvP maps (CA, DA, FC, DW, etc). And those who are loyal to their guilds can keep building up their guilds. I don't mind in the least and I encourage them to try starting their own guilds, but as I said before, if they aren't up to the mark, they'll crumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Radzuan123 Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:47 pm

RACIST!!!!

Radzuan123
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 pm

lol..ur guild is too damn serious thingy..o.o..no fun Sad.. dun be so serious if u want to play..enjoy life and have fun..this is a game anyway..o.o..beside, having a lot of demi and legends not so fun at all.. we make friends through guild and have fun together.. and promi love pacap and trexx for making promi so fun~~bahahahahahahahahaha *dedicate to paca~idol* XD no offense..have fun~~~ <3
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:38 pm

@Radzuan Not really racist. English is an international language and if you think only Westerners speak it then you're the one being rascist.
@Swift The setting out of the guild has to be serious. You can't let politicians joke around when they're setting out the Constitution of a country. I don't mind being less serious within the guild but the fundamentals of the guild has to be solid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh and side note, Moo is the co-leader of Renegade. He'll help me come to a decision on applicants to the guild.

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 pm

there isnt that many floating demi or legends that spring to mind besides -----kenchan----

not sure which guild wasabii left her cleric and i think spritireaper is temporarryly in promi ?

me and wasabii tried to do what u did but in the end we had to pick a side because the other side was way too strong and pked us a lot.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Well I'll try my best to persevere. It would help if you joined up but I guess you're loyal to the guild you're currently in. If you are interested just pm me in-game. I'm online at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm

im in XP - current members are 3 2 of which are me and 1 is,,some guy hahaha
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Lolz I got Blaine, Ryzl, Moo and me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 pm

o.o..ofc we have to be serious when it comes to country..buttt.. Sad all i know is i'm playing a game called EO! x.x a game supposed to be fun..that is why they call it a game! i mean EO ofc o.o..when it comes to real world, owh u know how serious i am.. Very Happy trying to dominate my school ^^ i know what u mean and its nice o.o..anyway, every guild have their own set up..so, just continue with what u believe i guess..Very Happy well..every ppl have their own opinion o.o..so, go on Smile make the server fun Smile enjoy life~bahahahahahaha~~~ no offense, have fun, live happily, stay fit, but die anyway o.o"~~ kk <3

Last edited by Swift on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:57 pm

S2 wrote:there isnt that many floating demi or legends that spring to mind besides -----kenchan----

not sure which guild wasabii left her cleric and i think spritireaper is temporarryly in promi ?

me and wasabii tried to do what u did but in the end we had to pick a side because the other side was way too strong and pked us a lot.

btw S2...o.o..wasabii in promi atm..thats all..dont pk us Sad
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:07 pm

btw S2...o.o..wasabii in promi atm..thats all..dont pk us Sad[/quote]

dam Smile
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Very Happy
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzHzz Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 pm

gay swift playing back xD
IzzHzz
IzzHzz
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:07 am

Updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:30 am

IzzHzz wrote:gay swift playing back xD

bahhahahaha...and wth are u?o.o
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzHzz Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 am

some random nab
IzzHzz
IzzHzz
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by markjohn89 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 am

LOL! comeback also Sx =P
dont need to pretend to be some random nab Very Happy
lets roll like old time hahaha
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:00 pm

markjohn89 wrote:LOL! comeback also Sx =P
dont need to pretend to be some random nab Very Happy
lets roll like old time hahaha

wtf!!!! Sx!!!! bahahahahahahaha
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:30 pm

*Updated member list* ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:32 pm

nice member ash o.o.. u'll make the strongest guild later on~~ bahahahaha
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Well I need strong people that can cope with the pressure ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 pm

More members. *updated*

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:53 pm

U should delete Eternals from that list- We have max 5 active players, w/o active leaders :].
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 pm

o.o..u should delete promi from the list too Sad
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by nmenoor Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:44 pm

jajajaj named my guild, but not the pro qualifying not care I give everything for the guild to help all who need help in forging both in doubt and try to be as active compratiendo just to be with some friends of some activities guild that personally I do, you are considered well congratulate pro but certainly not the unions have to be pro revalidades Nose fine if you want to be pro vs pro and vs demi demi ara just as it would clear everything and where are the noob in the air we once were nooob but what I like the game comprartir help and be good leader and me an invitation to other guild but leave your guild jajaj costs just wanted to say good agradesco think my comments makes me laugh and I like haha bye Tantoo be the luck and see if they need help pm me Smile
nmenoor
nmenoor
Player

https://facebook.com/nmenoor

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm

nmenoor wrote:jajajaj named my guild, but not the pro qualifying not care I give everything for the guild to help all who need help in forging both in doubt and try to be as active compratiendo just to be with some friends of some activities guild that personally I do, you are considered well congratulate pro but certainly not the unions have to be pro revalidades Nose fine if you want to be pro vs pro and vs demi demi ara just as it would clear everything and where are the noob in the air we once were nooob but what I like the game comprartir help and be good leader and me an invitation to other guild but leave your guild jajaj costs just wanted to say good agradesco think my comments makes me laugh and I like haha bye Tantoo be the luck and see if they need help pm me Smile

erm,,,,, go you! i didnt understand ur paragraph much (which has no full stops and only 2 commas) but its sounds good ^.^
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by markjohn89 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Ashley wrote:Well I need strong people that can cope with the pressure ^^

what pressure could there possibly be ash? =P
i doubt there would be any pressure...unless u keep nagging them lulz....
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by nmenoor Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 pm

LOL XD
nmenoor
nmenoor
Player

https://facebook.com/nmenoor

Back to top Go down

Post by darktreeck Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:04 am

nmenor using google ftw xD he is spanish..
@S2 i saw SpiritReaper without guild last time.. and harry said me that sam ill come back soon
@Eiko yes we are like 5 player on

darktreeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 am

markjohn89 wrote:
Ashley wrote:Well I need strong people that can cope with the pressure ^^

The members would have to be able to go against legends like BloodRayne, Rain, Reborn, etc. We aren't also a newbie friendly guild and we aren't like every other guild out there. The purpose of the guild is to keep the server alive and improve the standards of current guilds. It's not to train up newbies in my own guild but helping all the newbies out there.

Eiko ^^ wrote:U should delete Eternals from that list- We have max 5 active players, w/o active leaders :].

Yeah but it's not dying out though. We need the active people to actually get into the community that's currently active so the server doesn't seem so dead to new players out there. I understand that your best friends are in Eternals but don't you have them on your friends list? You don't have to stay loyal to a dead guild Eiko Sad Make the server seem more alive. Don't dedicate yourself to the inactive. Neutral

Swift wrote:o.o..u should delete promi from the list too Sad

Why should I? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 am

S2 wrote:
nmenoor wrote:jajajaj named my guild, but not the pro qualifying not care I give everything for the guild to help all who need help in forging both in doubt and try to be as active compratiendo just to be with some friends of some activities guild that personally I do, you are considered well congratulate pro but certainly not the unions have to be pro revalidades Nose fine if you want to be pro vs pro and vs demi demi ara just as it would clear everything and where are the noob in the air we once were nooob but what I like the game comprartir help and be good leader and me an invitation to other guild but leave your guild jajaj costs just wanted to say good agradesco think my comments makes me laugh and I like haha bye Tantoo be the luck and see if they need help pm me Smile

erm,,,,, go you! i didnt understand ur paragraph much (which has no full stops and only 2 commas) but its sounds good ^.^

seriously..i agree with S2..i don't understand what u talking abt..x.x takes me sometimes to understand tho ._.
but it do sounds good XD
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 am

Ashley wrote:
markjohn89 wrote:

The members would have to be able to go against legends like BloodRayne, Rain, Reborn, etc. We aren't also a newbie friendly guild and we aren't like every other guild out there. The purpose of the guild is to keep the server alive and improve the standards of current guilds. It's not to train up newbies in my own guild but helping all the newbies out there.

Eiko ^^ wrote:U should delete Eternals from that list- We have max 5 active players, w/o active leaders :].

Yeah but it's not dying out though. We need the active people to actually get into the community that's currently active so the server doesn't seem so dead to new players out there. I understand that your best friends are in Eternals but don't you have them on your friends list? You don't have to stay loyal to a dead guild Eiko Sad Make the server seem more alive. Don't dedicate yourself to the inactive. Neutral

Swift wrote:o.o..u should delete promi from the list too Sad

Why should I? xD

yup..o.o..what pressure could it be?Very Happy anyway..how can u improve the standard of other guild? x.x i dont understand XD

well..people come and go o.o sooner or later, u will be inactive also ash Very Happy only promi still last longer with half of its members still active..gratz to them~bahahahahahaha.. loyalty is not wrong o.o and +1 to eiko because still loyal with her guild ~~

anyway..u should delete promi tho since promi are not that big Smile
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 am

You kidding me with promi not being big? lolz
And I'm not discouraging guild loyalty. It is a great thing and keeps a guild strong. But it's pointless if you're loyal to the guild which isn't loyal to itself. Most of the guild members left without leaving. They're still physically in the guild but they have given up on this server and the guild. Her dedication is something I admire but what's the point of directing so much energy to something already gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by markjohn89 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 am

tbh ash...promi was nothing when i came over.....most of us are newbie's like all of us...d only thing that kept promi where it is now is cuz of the fun,friendly,trolling,caring n etc...thats all really...and in time some of us develop n get better...u can ask Moo as he was 1 of us before for a long time till u came...
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 am

I never forced anyone to join my guild. Don't place me Jon came over to my guild. I know him in real life and that's something he and the guild will never share. And yeah Prominence is a good guild. That's a reason to put you on that list.

Back to top Go down

Post by markjohn89 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 am

chillax i never meant till u came as in u came n take him away...
we r good but not big yet...but owhhh well...we take any challenge..
we've been dealing with 69 and myths the whole time...
we will deal with Renegade too if u give it a go..but sad to pk jono...sigh
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 am

You won't necessarily have to pk him. I'll probably never assign him to your guild since he has friends in the guild. I don't want to have a bad vibe against the community which I'm trying to help. Read this: https://bsopko.forumotion.com/t2597-clarification-of-renegade-s-recruitment-policy#20112

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm

well..i never kill jonny..but i know i cant kill him~~bahahahaha..he is pro now Very Happy well, i dun want to pk with jonny since he is my best friend from the first time i met him Smile good luck jonny boy~~ :DD

anyway..o.o even dog know how to be loyal to their master.. even if ur guild already dead, even if u the only person left in that guild but u choose to stay, then its loyalty..o.o..u treasure the good moments with that guild when that guild was alive~~~ which means, that guild means everything to u o.o..ok..thats it :DDD..no offense, be happy, stay fit, eat well but die anyway o.o''~~~
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lionale Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Swift wrote:well..i never kill jonny..but i know i cant kill him~~bahahahaha..he is pro now Very Happy well, i dun want to pk with jonny since he is my best friend from the first time i met him Smile good luck jonny boy~~ :DD

anyway..o.o even dog know how to be loyal to their master.. even if ur guild already dead, even if u the only person left in that guild but u choose to stay, then its loyalty..o.o..u treasure the good moments with that guild when that guild was alive~~~ which means, that guild means everything to u o.o..ok..thats it :DDD..no offense, be happy, stay fit, eat well but die anyway o.o''~~~

Haha abng Ian.. Never can kill you too bro..

lionale

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzl Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Swift wrote:
S2 wrote:

seriously..i agree with S2..i don't understand what u talking abt..x.x takes me sometimes to understand tho ._.
but it do sounds good XD

Same here, the post made me laugh xD
Ryzl
Ryzl

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 pm

bad mae o.o u laugh at ppl~~~~
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Swift wrote:bad mae o.o u laugh at ppl~~~~
Bad swift for saying other people are bad :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:18 am

Ashley wrote:
Swift wrote:bad mae o.o u laugh at ppl~~~~

buuttt..mae firstttt Sad
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:32 am

Swift wrote:
Ashley wrote:

buuttt..mae firstttt Sad

Behave >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:39 pm

"I want to know what you think about the guild's plan so far.. Bad or good, suggestions, ideas, questions, etc."

honestly, if you want to fix the pk.

leave the demis and normal people to do their own thing.

legends should only get invovled when other legends are involved.

cause lets make a list of recent or available to play legends atm and who have we got(or about to be legends/ek user what eva - legend quality character)

We've got...

From your guild that is...

Ashley
S2
Fin

then the other ones...

theres...

SexyJo (The only one from eternals and highly inactive as i heard.)

then there are the 69s or ex 69s

Rain
BloodRayne
Ivy
Dante
Titties

do you see where im getting at here?

the moment these legends gets involved, it ruins the chances of smaller guilds to improve.

these normal peoples can look after the demis them selves cause theyre not legends, they go down easily.

when legends gets involved into the pk, the only way for them to go down is an enemy legend to get involved or at least 2-4 demi enemy to get invovled.

so theres aboslutely no point for you to "assign" people on who they can pk.

everything should be simplified as "if you're a legend, only get invovled if an enemy legend gets involved."

thats how i played it when i was still able to.

the only time i join CA or DW is if i see that my guild really needs me for pk.

as a matter of fact the only time i ever only fully get invovled with guild activities are is in TC cause they need an SS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:50 pm

and right now, your guild has almost little to no resistance(yet) i can sense somethings are about to change and you need to tighten up your guild soon.

look, when raising a guild on a low-population server, you can't just ask for the demis and legends to join you to give challenge to "mainstream guilds" cause there are only 2-3 mainstream guild that can put up a fight and those 3 guilds are also dying.

and dont forget that these legends and demis are former 69/Eternals.

demis are mostly loyal to their guilds.
legends has the choice of going wherever they want cause truth be told, being a legend pretty much gives you a free pass to join any guild.

eternals - highly inactive now and dying.
69 - dying with eternals.

prominence, maybe but we all know that prominence is a neutral guild and wont really harm you unless you attack em, theyre basically neutral.

then theres rains guild.

thats the only thing you should worry about right now cause hes active and trust me, pretty soon ex-69s would join him... looking at your list of members right now. majority of em are former eternals members or former eternals friendly.

so in the end, youre back to where you started.

eternals vs 69 just a different name.

so your best solution to let others flourish and get better. legends should stay out of pk if theres no other legends involved.

when theres a new legend that doesnt know about this idea, why dont you pk em.

then they'd be force to join a guild to raise, let em raise up their guild. dont monopolize it by pking em all the time.

when the right time comes, bring down the hammer and show em full pk.

at least then theyve got a chance to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next