Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
The updates seen and unseen and feedback  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

The updates seen and unseen and feedback

3 posters

Go down

The updates seen and unseen and feedback  Empty The updates seen and unseen and feedback

Post by S2 Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 pm

i saw quite a lot of updates for this game when i loaded it up like arch lair

ive logged on for a 1 week on and off and i havent actually seen any of the above, perhaps its coz chris is away

-All skill durations can last +/- 1-5 Seconds. This will add more luck element to PK

i actually like this as it does make bossing and pk harder, and it means that the legend seal doesnt last forever on some1. But does this apply to all skills including crystalline blessing, hurricane, shadow slash, sm,,seals?

-Thundoria Defender title effects updated

TC, is just insanely harder. mobs that use to hit 3k off me now do 11k. wats worse is the mobs have no cooldown so they can connect three 11ks on u b4 u click to move away.

although the updates for the title are uber . ek ss's can do a shocking 75k on hs

-4 New challenging bosses

which are? dw bosses?

dw bosses are actually more challenging and i love what b1 can do now, freeze and keep attacking you.
again makes it so you dont solo it.

and the other 2?

-New anti-magic champion skills added for the new build ~ "Spirit breaker"
-New bow SS skills added for new build ~ "Ranger"

>.> again maybe its coz chris isnt here and is bz but i havent seen this either.

some things i think are needed to change are:-

lottery rp
- it shouldnt be luck to obtain any random weap we cant exchange instead just bang up the price of each indivdual lvl 100 weap to lets say 5k <.< (fruit baskets)

3rd rb should just be removed as its not patched here

Some items in the mall should be removed like:-
manufacturing mall (seeing as no pots like the cod fish, fb are allowed anymore)
Death knights weapons ( more expensive than 95 weaps but same stats)

and need more apparels chris and connor! NEED MORE APPARELS!
tat is all

this isnt a complaint its just how i feel about the game atm.

S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

The updates seen and unseen and feedback  Empty Re: The updates seen and unseen and feedback

Post by Eiko ^^ Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm

S2 wrote:But does this apply to all skills including crystalline blessing, hurricane, shadow slash, sm,,seals?
Yes, for sure i noticed changes on SM seals and stun. Rest didnt see alot at pk.

S2 wrote:freeze and keep attacking you.
It's in that way, cuz now after HF/FK effect u can attack players. I love it I love you

S2 wrote:4 New challenging bosses
Yesss please more interesting boss! With useful drop =)

S2 wrote:it shouldnt be luck to obtain any random weap
Ehh.. agree! No more comment at that >.<

Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

The updates seen and unseen and feedback  Empty Re: The updates seen and unseen and feedback

Post by teban962 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:48 am

I want to add 2 things.

1.We need any moob that candrop gr8 Gems.. So nabs and pro people get it not just in lottery tick and this just drop (gr8 rage) and the rest gems?

2. If u need help in mazes i already show to the gms, my mazes and i get 3Rb patch too.. If u can read my emails, u should now all of this.. Btw this is another point!
WE NEED YOU ACTIVES!

Well thats my point.. And please see this post, especially the part of RP!
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:34 am

Post ignored?
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down