Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty)

3 posters

Go down

i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) Empty i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty)

Post by [GR]Valentine Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 am

hi i'm new around here and i wanna ask few things about ur server b4 i start..
msg me here or add me on FB - Valentine Windsong (i prefer a private msg so if u have FB plz add me..ty)
[GR]Valentine
[GR]Valentine

Back to top Go down

i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) Empty Re: i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty)

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:51 am

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty) Empty Re: i wanna speak with the GM (members don't comment ty)

Post by ananias Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Ask whatever you want (ellinas eimai). ill answer you the sooner.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GR]Valentine Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

well i alrdy send a e-mail to the GM..i'm w8ing on a replay..but i rly wanna c the mall eq b4 i start here so if u have pic or link for them send me..i don't wanna end up kill my time for nothing..also..since ur player..what u think about the server..it has balance between classes..most of ps have rly weak Bow SS since they can start play after lv75..and 1 more thing..what's the best pet in game(why and lvl)..

prin 3ekiniso felo na bro to mall gt den felo na 3ekiniso se 1 op server..eimai maller k sobaros malista(2nd best donator on IPO)k 3ekinisa sto IPO 6 mines meta to release..exo akousi gia ta mini bug tou server omos den me pirazi to mono pou felo einai balance k nc mall eq(btw felo k ta effect ton set and mporesis)..ty ananias
[GR]Valentine
[GR]Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 pm

You have to talk in english. rules of forum Smile
Look in mall there are lots of things. if u mall loads for end game equips SS was the best char here( tanker very quick attacker) . The Things u can get from Mall (more than 500-600 dollars) is Eternal kylin which is kylin stats + EK cap(+10 all stats) and u have some effects when u attack(u cripple the other u reduce his def and pr and u have some mini stuns) . u can get Legend which means u get legend ring + ur armor will be forged +27 with whatever gems u ask. Then u can mall lvl 100 weapons who are gr8 and god realm ring. Check the next page i give u. ull see the stats of legend ring + god realm ring but i use grand set fused(ek cannot be fused). As for pet there are Rare pets which are 3.
Honor pet: it gives u some speed + rarely..and u got a pretty cool chance to recover all seals and debuffs u got from other chars)+plus gives some stats
Darkness pet: it locks on a person who attacks you and seal him. sometimes skill or meele seal ,sometimes both+plus gives stats
Thunder pet: It deals some dmg to the one who attacks u..the dmg depend on ur max. (if you have 15k max for example u do about 13k dmg each strike to other)+plus gives stats

P.s: i dont remember the stats of pets but they give about 10-15 to all stats + some def. Ananias Potamitis (my fb page. whatever u want ask)

https://bsopko.forumotion.com/t2751-brag-board?highlight=brag+board (there are my equips)
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GR]Valentine Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 pm

damn man!..nc!..can u give me the link for mall plz to c the price myself
and i have a question..i saw u can add con gems on cap..doesn't that unbalance the game..i mean..c'mon is overpowering champ too much..tell me what kind of gems r in game(ex. and where u can gem them..and ty for the replay dude)

ps. sry for the greek part i didn't know isn't allow Razz
[GR]Valentine
[GR]Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Well. Good Champs on shield are unbreakable by 17-18k max. NOrmal champs are breakable on 11-13k..mall champs u cant do anything.

There are:
1. Azraels (obtainable from dw bosses and DS farming*...in mall there are also Azrael cards till lvl 9)
2. Normal gems(+5),Refs,Lust and stuff are on npc..
3. Dodge/Hit rate and hp,spr bonus Gems(bings dodgin,locks hit,red,yellow,green jades are tradable for reputations.(u can get about 2-3 gems each full party u make it 80+ (in my max 15k i do whole pt 80+ in 3 mins).
4. Chipped gems (+4) (obtainable from CA novice chests and DW farm map)
5. Gr8 gems (+6) (i think only from mall. It used to be on FC bosses** but i dont know if there are still bosses in FC) there are gr8 cards till lvl 9 in mall too
6. BD gems (obtainable from BD or BD mobs after CA. Expert chests in CA sometimes drop bd souls.) there are bd gem cards till lvl 9 in mall too.
7. Frost Soul/Flame eye: Frost soul =+50 def. can be forged everywhere except weapon/// Flame eye = +75 att (not quite sure) can be forged only in weapons. both obtainable from Mall.

Well i dont know any site of having the malling items with prices i can tell you some basic and u ask me whatever u want.

Eternal Kylin Set- 185 DC***
lvl 100 Weapon - 85-100 DC(dont remember well)
Legend Quest- 125 DC (but to fullfill the legend u need about 40-50dc +)
Ajr= Anjela Jr..that on possesion gives 3x the stat(max lvl pet is 77) - 25DC
Advanced possesion = u can poss quick (about 10 secs cd) and it doesnt reduce stamina - 25 DC
God Realm ring - 85 dc
Dark kylin hat - 80 DC = it reduces def and pr of the guy u meele
Grandiose Set - 35 DC
Godness Rings - 18 DC (very good rings each class has one but god realm and legend are the end ones)
Rare Pet - 100 DC
Lvl 7-8-9 Gem Cards = about 24-26-28 DC (u tell to GM what gem to forge u and he forges it)

*DS Farming = when u are in u have max speed 350 and max dmg u deal about 5k (each mob drops a mystic shrad=>100 mystic shrads = 1 Azrael of ur choice) -- u do about 20-40 secs each mob)

**FC Bosses = FC is a map that any lvl can get in but only with lvl 75 Death set ungemmed (obtainable from npc) without pet and rings..so u need a hell of a team help to do a boss... but after a maintance im not sure if there are still bosses..ppl rarely do this map.

***DC= Donation Credits ... 1 DC = 1 Dollar via paypal or western union( western union though has a problem now)....through paysafe card is 1 Dollar = 0.7 DC

P.S.S: As u want to go bow ss and im ss ill tell u smth . With +27 All parts and right gemmin u can have about 20k Max, 30k Hp, 3-4k Defence, 700 Speed, about 900 Hit rate and 90 Pr...and thats on Acc.

On con you could go to 6k def, 15+k max, 80k hp,700 speed,90 pr.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down