Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change.

+6
Rora
Klair
ananias
SpiritReaper
blackice1996
xMayy
10 posters

Go down

REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. Empty REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change.

Post by xMayy Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 am

I would like to request a change in the cleric skills.
I love cleric, but it isn't proving very useful in the legend area or in general.

Other classes have 2 or more forms of skill that do damage while a cleric only has one.
And that is spiritual bolt.

Bleh, I shouldn't have to explain the whole story.

Clerics are underpowered with one skill and some shield.

Can we have some form of similar skill as to voyagers lightning?

Also, the legend skill for a cleric... REVIVE WITHOUT CLOVERS?

Seems a bit fruitless, I would like something more effective. One or 2 slots for a few stacks of clovers is nothing really.

Can you make us slightly effective since every class has hp pots for 1k hp, more then 1 skill.

So basically, I'm requesting a potion that does minimal 500sp restoration like con flasks, an extra skill that causes more then 1k damage even 2-3k is fine >.<
And that the legend effect for cleric is adjusted to benefit the class.

EDIT: after re reading this it seems like i am asking for one or the other, but i am actually asking for a few things. these potions and a new skill.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. Empty Re: REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change.

Post by blackice1996 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:22 pm

xD those were the reasons i left cleric =]. in CA u cant heal like the cruzes and SSs with there pots.
I Got One More THing To Add THough. when a cleric is using Frozen Kylin and an enemy SS is using bow he doesnt get frozen only if hes using gun .can u fix it so he gets freezed if he attacked in any way?
blackice1996
blackice1996
Active Player

Back to top Go down

REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change. Empty Re: REQUEST: Can we get some form of a change.

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Dun make sense for raged to get frozen. Since they arnt touching you are they.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 pm

in ca i heal whar? my hp -.-
i shouldn't have to leave cleric i spent money one.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 pm

+1 for potions. Highest sp potion now is 125 sp. is nothing.

P.s: Only meeling gets u frozen.. So...neither gun or bow gets u frozen
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Klair Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:13 pm

But the sp damage a cleric gets is lower than the hp damage she would get if shield was inactive... I don't know the rates, but i'm guessing 1000sp potion would replenish "more" than the equivalent of 1000hp.

Well it depends on the percentage of the damage reduce that gets inflicted on sp, but still..

And about the skill.. Considering that cleric is a support class (regardless the fact that it has been turned into a damage dealer in this server), I'd say that the skill amount, compared to the rest, is quite ok. Other classes have less buffs. Should we add buffs to them too? I don't mean to be offensive, but it is a support class...

Klair

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 pm

I disagree with the part of support. Especially in Top that i was cleric i was quite battle Very Happy need 3-4 ppl to kill me.But i aggree with shield thing. If Shiled is like official is 3x reduce then pot should be 3x reduce/..so from 1k hp pot to 350sp pot. Just an option Smile
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Klair, that is why i am saying 1k sp potion would be too much hence 500sp or something.

I'm not saying just add one in spite of having more skills in total.
just something to help along the lines of us farming and etc and even pk >.<

like, voys have 2 nado's now o.o
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 pm

only legend voys have 2 nados. but they have 2 attacks. i think its balanced in that way:

Cleric: Attack: Bolt, Def: Shield
SM: Attack: Bolt, Def: Seals
Voy: Attack: Lighting, Conch, Def: Tornado

In conclusion : For me (as a meeler) its easier to kill (same gemmed) anyone if i seal him first. If they cast skills Voy is harder cause can hit me when i cant do anything... and Sm (if she seal my attack first) i can do some dmg on skill but though cant kill. Cleric even if i seal her..seal goes off before i kill her (i talk about same gemmed ppl)....

Now... Magics against magics.... SM is always +.. but if voy Do Nado then its done deal. As for cleric is all running thing. So i dont know Smile
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:19 pm

The SP pots in-game recovers 700 SP actually instead of the 150SP in the description of the pot ! Maybe GM should edit it to actual amount to avoid this confusion.

With Energy shield 3 HP = 1 SP i guess!( Something like that, I dont remember much)
So pretty much its like 2.1k HP recover...
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Nooo im sure that pots arent 700sp... I wish we could have pots like that.
About skills... im 50/50. Cleric at EO is typical support (thats why we shouldnt die too fast so better pots would be great) but if we could have AoE buffs/rev or something similar would be.. somethnig amazing and unique for PS.
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Its not legend voys that got 2 its all voys with adv skills

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Edit: Voys who can mall.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Lisa Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 am

SP Recovery potions from the NPC recover 700 SP
This is equivalent to 700 x 3 = 2100 HP Recovery

The Legend bonuses for cleric includes
-Larger Energy shield absorption
-Higher bolt damage
-Faster SP recovery

[GM]Lisa
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 am

Im right on target, almost everytime! cheers
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:06 am

:O bad girls clerics!!! u have good pots ^^
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 pm

i need to point about something

The Legend bonuses for cleric includes
-Larger Energy shield absorption

and i got eternal kylin which gives me even more ES since i got the bd effect, + the frozen effect i have from the set (even though its a low chance)

but somehow when i asked "DemonicChild" to melee me he could break me fast even though he told me hes on 11k, and im on more than 1k spr.

anyway,
we dont tank that good as what everyone think, cuz if i got the best equi that a cleric can get and i can get killed by 1 demi legend, and yes we bolt high but we dont kill as fast as a crus or ss can kill.

AND WE RNT JUST SUPPORT CLASSES, if we r supporters then what can we support in ca??? ts? thats it?

yes we r supporters when it comes to bossing since we r needed to heal and rec the attackers, but when we r in a map like ca i dont know what we can support with other than tsing... -.-

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:26 pm

3-64 pts of dmg absorbed per sp point.1k Spr does not = defence and still makes you harder to kill. Ca you tank as well as me better in fact if i were to switch to str mode ill die in near seconds. Classes are well balanced atm after the change to pr. Makes legends kill able and only real tanking class is champ. Even then needs really high con gemming to be tank tank for ages.

Clerics need a freeze skill for their allies as well because it was a most valuable skill esp in TC where one could freeze the person with agro on it so they can tank titan for a few more seconds.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Make cleric tank more at end game only requires and additional loss of 90 spr for putting frost souls in gloves and boots. 900 extra defence is way better then 90 spr end game. (Think of tanking in ca)

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 pm

sam im not talkin about a low gemmed cleric, im well gemmed and its not fair that a 11k max can break me that easily, if im not a killer then i should be a tanker to support the killers in my pt no? (im talkin about outside ca) , cuz again we cant be supporters in ca cuz all what we can do is ts.

and im not talkin here about only myself, but clerics in general, yeah they do need some other skills. cuz they rnt killers, and they rnt tankers
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 pm

11k max Breaks my +27 gemmed voy -.-. It breaks at 9k max on spr 13k on con. You already tank a decent amount yous already got fast cd rec to pull outta trouble. Got cripple on bolt to get away. Cleric clearly has good offense. Its how you gem dictates your overall tanking ability. Rember ES adsorbs dmg not "Tanks" therefore still need considerable defence to make it effective.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 am

Sam, you voy is not a cleric o.o
Ido not have cripple on my bolt either. We aren't just talking about jo, but just as she said "Clerics in general"
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:02 am

many people quitted their clerics cuz they felt useless and moved to play other classes instead, i myself wanted to quit many times cuz i just felt useless and against evry other legend couldnt help my guild if theres no other legends online with me.. i think we deserve to have fun also cuz we r playing this game for that reason after all -.-
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:03 am

i wasnt complaining cuz im sick of people saying im crying for gms, doesnt mean i was happy with what clerics r, im just glad someone else has opened this topic, and 90% who played clerics agree, so i giess its not just me.

and as elise said, maybe just some new skills would help.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:33 am

Like i love cleric, but we are not just a support class. we should have a choice, even if we have to sacrifice some skills to gain use to another skill to balance it out, Sam you know that i am leaving my cleric because nothing can be furthered on a cleric with out malling more to it.

I would love to see many many more clerics in game that aren't just buffers, Champ was made to be a tanker or damage dealer, now they have both, so why do we not get a choice to pick also? Support or offensive.

A second attack skill maybe, or an aoe for of skill, in ca i am usueless.
As jo said, in ca we can't support anyone but our self, we Ts or ice for 2 seconds for a 55 second cooldown.

It is already hard to farm anywhere but ca..
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 am

Tankers arnt really both and this topic is about clerics Smile . Classes are fine as is but game needs more skills to expand on and ways of getting extra skill points via quest or lving up.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 am

SpiritReaper wrote:11k max Breaks my +27 gemmed voy -.-. It breaks at 9k max on spr 13k on con. You already tank a decent amount yous already got fast cd rec to pull outta trouble. .

Er, yes it is about cleric, why is your voy mentioned...
how can we req when stunned or enfeebled or even elder sealed?
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Pwned Razz
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 am

Clerics have decent offense. Voy cant tank 11 either and outta the magic classes will die the quickest. Clerics in my opinion can absorb more then enough damage.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

So far clerics have gained increased area of effect healing, combat crystalline and increased spiritual bolt cool down this is if i were to talk about all clerics in general, they are made to be as much battle oriented in EO as possible as well as the ability to support which they were first intended to do.

Many players here would disagree with my last statement but when you look at script, see damage calculations and skill buildup the immense difference of this particular class, to other classes are like night and day same goes for voyagers of course. Clerics were initially meant to be solely for support with the ability to defend itself whether we like it or not.

Clerics were then slightly upgraded as the years passed due to growing fondness of this class in the "main game". But what players have forgotten due to other classes tanking more is the ability of a cleric to dish out immense damage regardless of players defense physical resistance and doge with a slight help from any stunner a cleric has a considerable advantage in pk as no class can match in terms of damage inflicted on another player that is of higher gemed or level than the cleric itself.

With that aside this is an interesting topic that made me ponder at the strengths and weaknesses of a cleric. So my final verdict on a change that would effect clerics would be to approve the increasing recovery rate of SP recovery potions and i hope I've given you some insight on cleric history to put a stop to the argument on support or battle orientation.

What matters is that a cleric is now both.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down