Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
New Maps EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
New Maps EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
New Maps EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
New Maps EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
New Maps EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
New Maps EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
New Maps EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
New Maps EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
New Maps EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
New Maps EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
New Maps EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
New Maps EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
New Maps EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
New Maps EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
New Maps EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
New Maps EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
New Maps EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
New Maps EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
New Maps EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
New Maps EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

New Maps

+7
MLee
Honest
tryxzie
Eiko ^^
ShadowZz
xMayy
Comrad
11 posters

Go down

New Maps Empty New Maps

Post by Comrad Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:44 pm

This new maps promise was given like 1-2 months ago, but we still didnt get a new map for RP and we are forced to heavily donate to gem up or buy new sets. It seriously got boring for now we are all the way doing 3 maps only SW DW CA, and what now ? How long are we going to wait ?
Comrad
Comrad
Active Player

Back to top Go down

New Maps Empty Re: New Maps

Post by xMayy Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 pm

dw/ca/fc(thats ruined) Sw thats all we are doing, i'm bored as tits..

Open tc or new maps, just rips maps off from something else.

This is spose to be the most advanced ToP/Pko server....
yet we have 3 maps!?
cmon...
bored as...
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrad Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Admins even promised they'll open TC temporarly till new maps are up... We need a new story or something fun to do =)
Comrad
Comrad
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowZz Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:09 pm

ye i agree with comrad allways dw or ca is bored. with new maps ppl will be more active and if we get rp much better .

ShadowZz
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Okaaay.. i agree with that meanie Comrad =P
CA and DW sometimes SW are terrible. Plus! with that drop rate XD Last 2 dw=4bosses we got like 1-2 gems =)
GM visit us and help us xD We almost forgot how your posts look like!
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm

MAKE A CHAOS ICICLE AND CHAOS SHAITAN ....
BD Mobs with double the HP of normal CA mobs... DROP AZRAEL GEMS LIKE CA DROPS BD GEMS ...
make a portal at Shaitan that Opens CHAOS ICICLE...
make a portal at argent for CHAOS SHAITAN...
make bigger PK map...
make a CHAOS THUNDORIA for 20 kills u get 1 RP... sounds fair...
Make the Chaos Icicle and Chaos Shaitan the same formula like CA except harder mobs lets call the Chaos Icicle and Chaos shaitan mobs (Azrael mobs) for azraels gems.. make the mobs wear Azrael sets instead of BD sets

instead of making new map that takes forever
like that new map with tons of black skeletons that 1 HIT each player even ME cant even get to the middle LMAO even with party..

make new weapon glows... Vinyon should glow green... the other gun make the glow blue... the server is out of updates... the updates are mostly for making money.. no offense.. these new rear pets makes the server very imbalance.. not everyone that joins the server malls.. and imagine PK with these SUPER MALLERS takes the fun out of the new players...

i havent seen new players in game for a long time.. a lot left the server and joined new server... i dont want to mention the server but i found DreamBreaker, Setsuna, MsPink, Shin/Kaldr and so many more to mention in this other server ...

so sad they are enjoying that game even without angelaJr no Frozen kylin no Eternal Kylin no rear Pets NO lv 100 weapons...

Ive seen the Rings they upgraded and Corp set is fusable and gives glowing effects and lv 95 effects have glow like Legend glow

so many new sets...

even the Recca bowk, Dusk bow, and all the other bows are apparels... anything is easy to make or edit...

NO offense.. Gm just dont have time to even check IN game once a day to help and check any bugs cops are useless to be honest cause who needs to be jailed? only those who flame in world chat? non sense jailing people who wants to voice out opinions ..

im overwhelmed with the server dying.. its really dead in game..

my events are getting Lame and its either one guild get it or 3 players gets all the gems.. LOL!

well i hope GM Lisa is back >_> i seriously miss the old BSO...

make Eqs tradable atleast.. new players are moving out because they cant make money.. even DA2 is useless now... no more people farming DA2 cuz DE Eqs are worth NOTHING...
nowhere to farm except DA with lost of farmers..

GM LISA WE WANT YOU BACK!!!!!!!!
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Eiko ^^ wrote:Okaaay.. i agree with that meanie Comrad =P
CA and DW sometimes SW are terrible. Plus! with that drop rate XD Last 2 dw=4bosses we got like 1-2 gems =)
GM visit us and help us xD We almost forgot how your posts look like!

2 legend ss both on 2x - 4x amps and 1 gem.. lewl wut.

rates are getting worse :/

New mappppps please, you dont need to spend 400 years on one, just rip off some edit the drops >.> dang
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrad Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Damn... I read tryxz post and seriously no comment +1. Do something about the game before it seriously turns into a ghost town.
Comrad
Comrad
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Yup chaos shaitan is a nice idea +1
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MLee Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 am

++783409732048723049 to everyone

Also wanna add on..

-ADD QUESTS

Quests are friggin' awesome for the times when maps are closed. Make a quest to have like even a single measly 1 RP from killing BD, DA Bosses, whatever bosses, even the fat tub-a-lub boss in Spring or the Lizard boss in Summer, every boss! Make like 5 kals trade-in for 1 RP or something, that way people will actually go into DW1, and to add to that, add Kals into DW2 chests.

Just doing the above will already make the server more fun.

-MAKE TRADING MORE FRIENDLY

I sincerely enjoy the added security on the top notch equipment, but honestly, there's just way too many restrictions. Please make most equipment tradeable besides the official Kylin sets and such. Plus using Server Market bugs characters constantly..

-ORGANIZE MALL

Get rid of all the mall items no one ever gets. Check the logs, I'm sure you could figure out what no one has bought, ever (such as the pet summon scrolls, sea manu, dk weapons, flashbangs, etc.)

-BRING CRYSTALLINE BLESSING BACK TO PREVIOUS DURATION

This skill was very well balanced the way it was, I don't know why it only lasts like 2 seconds now. (I'm not even a cleric, and I find that frustrating)

-MAKE ABADDON OPEN AUTOMATICALLY

I don't know why we need to contact GM for it to open.

-OPEN TC AGAIN TEMPORARILY

Just make the titans hp 2x and get rid of the chest.. so people can at least farm some RP outside of CA in the meantime.

-BALANCE/FIX OUT SPIRIT PETS

A. Thunder pet has been disconnecting people, it's useless on SM/Cleric/Voy and honestly, no melee class even wants it either since the effects are garbage. Make it do 30% HP bolt damage to the target's HP, and not rely on max. Maybe you can also add 20% HP AOE bolt dmg. Make it so that people actually WANT this pet.

B. From what I've seen, Honor pet seems to be checked on for recover rates. It makes it too difficult to advise any strategy.

C. Darkness pet has error with the +2 pr not being implemented. The rates for this pet should also be checked and tested.

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 am

MLee wrote:++783409732048723049 to everyone

Also wanna add on..

-BALANCE/FIX OUT SPIRIT PETS

A. Thunder pet has been disconnecting people, it's useless on SM/Cleric/Voy and honestly, no melee class even wants it either since the effects are garbage. Make it do 30% HP bolt damage to the target's HP, and not rely on max. Maybe you can also add 20% HP AOE bolt dmg. Make it so that people actually WANT this pet.

B. From what I've seen, Honor pet seems to be checked on for recover rates. It makes it too difficult to advise any strategy.

C. Darkness pet has error with the +2 pr not being implemented. The rates for this pet should also be checked and tested.

I SUGGEST TO REMOVE REAR PETS....
OR RATHER
DeLETE CLEriC CLASS! CAUSE RECOVER IS MEANT TO BE A SKILL FROM A CLASS NOT PETS..
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 am

IM PRETTY SURE THIS SERVER IS NOT ONLY MADE FOR MALLERS!!??? OR IS IT??

IM CONFUSED, AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY I STOPPED MALLING EVERY WEEK LIKE I USED TO DO ON BSO

~OBVIOUSLY DISSAPPOINTED~
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MLee Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 am

I actually could agree with you on removing Spirit Pets Lynny, but you're gonna also have to ask what the 20 other people who got Spirit Pets think.

Spirit Pets bring an element of luck and luck frustrates people when they get the bad end of the stick, and most people dislike it.

Also suggest seal/stun skills should be reverted back to normal fixed durations -- having it fluctuate -+5 seconds also brings an element of luck.

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 am

what about the rest of the non mallers? and we think about the 20? >.> but anyways.. id care less..

i just want more maps then just CA and DW pfftt seriously dead server and now its down again.. abandoning server slowly ... very dissappointed ...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 am

More maps has been asked about forever and we are never heard. So much wasted space here. I know where you mean tryxz and yeah so many maps and we have 3? Chaos Icicle anything would help but we aren''t heard or cared about anymore. The balance of the game is out of whack. The legend system and rear pets killed that. 1 legend can walk into any map and crush 8 people? A dying server with 2 guilds still waiting and mainly here because they have invested so much money that its hard to leave. New players? Why would they stay? They come to private servers to get away from the imbalance and have a bit more freedom. Not be told they can't give a pet that will disconnect you anyway to a friend after you spend 100 bucks on it. I could go on but hey doubt it will be read anyway. We are on a strike system but if the players had a strike system you all would have already struck out. Thanks for the fun ? Enjoy the money.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:20 am

I don't see why delete rare pets lol they're fun to to pk against. Makes it more complicated and fun. No point in deleted rare pets. Besides, the people who already spent 100 - 1000 just to get the one they wanted, would probably not accept their DC back, because they donated just to get those pets. And I'm sure GMs wont give the $ back, because why would they?

I like rare pets, -1 to delete rare pets.
+1 to shaitan and ici chaos
-1 to thundoria chaos 20 kills = 1 rp? I rather have a map like DS, but with a standard Attack Speed, a standard damage, a standard defense, dodge, HP, HR, PR, and whatnot. Nevertheless, it wouldnt really increase PK, but thats why we should get TC back, and / or another type of RP PK map.
But 20 kills = 1 rp? Idk, I'm not the strongest, but I'm among the strongest of the weak people. If I can barely get 20 kills a ca, what makes you think, people weaker than me will be able to get 20 kills a ca?

Good ideas, but after I posted my ideas of Capture the Flag map, I realized, why did I post it? No will read them.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 am

It is a brilliant map RiotVan i read the whole thing granted it is a huge work on our part and we cant do everything that is listed but we will do what we can with a few changes. Right now i will elaborate our current status server development is handled by Connor he has moved from his current address and is residing else where thus he needs time to set up his equipment to start working on this and other ideas put forward.

Give us time, it is not because we are ignoring ideas such as this infact we want to add more content, give more entertainment to our loyal players and balance issues. But given the current circumstance we cannot do anything to add new content into the server even if we wanted to.. with that being said give us more time to makes things better.

I cant promise you that we can do something about it in a week but we will take strides in this following week to makes things better open up maps like Arch Lair and i will personally host events on a regular basis making use of the new pk maps and the Azrael Gurdian map to compensate for the long development time. Hopefully every player in the server can enjoy this until we get everything in order.

Last edited by [Admin]Chris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:09 am

Can tc be reopened at least?
Seriously 10 sw wins in a week is slow, i miss TC i play ToP mostly for the bossing, which EO is slowly lacking :/
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:33 am

Arch lair is lame map, and i think only for ppl in god set~
Azreal chesting event is lame cuz of low drop rate.

And again GM made post with new excuse,and new deadline when we can expect GM back on server (no offence but i think we had more than 1 GM who has problems in RL all the time).
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:42 am

When there is a strong post/revolt like thing going on in forums against GM's, Chris or Lisa comes and makes a post to calm people down with excuses and "we will consider.. we cant help it.. Busy.. etc etc. " and then *poof* disappear..
Are those accounts used by the same GM just to soothe people down? Cuz most people like/love Chris and Lisa rather than Connor..
Just say the plain naked truth please rather than beating around the bush.
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:09 am

That is GM Connor to you Rora, i state the plain truth by saying that we have a lack of staff and development cannot take place with current circumstances even though we are not as busy as we were. All GMs use their respective forum accounts we do not ever use one anothers.

Regarding Thundoria Castle ive put forward a discussion on it with my colleagues and we will let you the players know by tomorrow on how we plan to go through with it.

As for Eiko i meant the Azrael Guardian map which guarantees which ever side that wins Azrael gems and if you do not like the events i am going host which will include Azrael chesting too you don't have participate and i can make sure that you don't accidentally participate in any of them as most players would agree something is better than nothing and finally Arch Lair i want to open this map to see if all it needs is to be toned down or better rewards to make it a a fun bossing experience for the whole server. For your information i did not post any deadline if you read carefully i stated That "I cant promise you that we can do something about it in a week "

Last edited by [Admin]Chris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:21 am

What about thunder pets for magic users?

they are "royl F'd up brew" seriously they get crap all dmg, they dc ALL users of thunder pets even i dc'd a whole sw when i was kicked form sw.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:31 am

and yes i reported it lewl
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 am

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my query.
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 am

We are looking into the thunder pet issue and will make it more useful to magic classes by what ever means possible.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 am

[Admin]Chris wrote:That is GM Connor to you Rora, i state the plain truth by saying that we have a lack of staff and development cannot take place with current circumstances even though we are not as busy as we were. All GMs use their respective forum accounts we do not ever use one anothers.

Regarding Thundoria Castle ive put forward a discussion on it with my colleagues and we will let you the players know by tomorrow on how we plan to go through with it.

As for Eiko i meant the Azrael Guardian map which guarantees which ever side that wins Azrael gems and if you do not like the events i am going host which will include Azrael chesting too you don't have participate and i can make sure that you don't accidentally participate in any of them as most players would agree something is better than nothing and finally Arch Lair i want to open this map to see if all it needs is to be toned down or better rewards to make it a a fun bossing experience for the whole server. For your information i did not post any deadline if you read carefully i stated That "I cant promise you that we can do something about it in a week "

Really going to have this kind of attitude? Saying its GM Connor to you like its a King or something? Plus saying you will make sure eiko doesn't participate in an event? How long have these people waited for unfinished promises Chris? How many times have others cursed at you guys and nothing being said because of the amount they have spent. We spend time here and yeah they get frustrated with the lack of communication. So if they speak out on it you become hostile and strike them down?
Respect earns respect. Lately the community as felt disrespected. So you want it earn just like we do. *looks at calendar* it is september right? Wasn't everything changing with the new addition of Vector in August? Understand the frustrastions and why most think its just excuse after excuse?
Most know I manage and a restaurant and if I mess up I don;t tell the customer to screw you or maybe i wont let you have a discount on your meal. Think for a second... Just saying its a two way street here between provider and consumer. Don't say you don't provide a product either because you do.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum