Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
The Truth EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
The Truth EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
The Truth EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
The Truth EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
The Truth EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
The Truth EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
The Truth EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
The Truth EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
The Truth EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
The Truth EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
The Truth EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
The Truth EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
The Truth EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
The Truth EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
The Truth EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
The Truth EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
The Truth EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
The Truth EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
The Truth EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
The Truth EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

The Truth

+8
SexyJo
S2
Honest
Zyncolicious
ShadowZz
xJirax
MEDUSAAAAAA
LesTwinz
12 posters

Go down

The Truth Empty The Truth

Post by LesTwinz Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Well after months of playing on this server ive noticed everythings gone bad
Champs are burping i see champs barely online after nerfing them , now voys got burping
Voys will probably quit or choose more OP class like "ofc they choose cruz" ..i see all time same ppl no new players ,.. Lemme tell some other problems (RP maps,Demi signs,nerfing of classes,not working voting system,market bugs,char bugs and locks,gms dont support all players,gms arnt that active..) and there are a lot of more problems, the worst problem is people quitting

The future of this server is cruz vs ss,well GG EO this is the worst unbalanced server i ever played..

Make something or people will leave,people will leave ---> your income leave

Thats my oppinion Sleep

LesTwinz

Back to top Go down

The Truth Empty Re: The Truth

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:07 pm

I never go be ss ou cruss,cause the ORIGINAL MEDUSA is SM..But in this server i chosed cleric @.@ i no know why... MEDUSA FOREVER MAGIC CLASS ^^ ,But yeah is true...SSs and CRUSSs have one advantage in my opinion is the righter atak speed , cause magic classes no have dodge,AND DODGE AND SEALS too @_@ but all right lets play and kill they ,cause magic classes can win ... just not sure
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm

ahh i error my talk , ´´´´AND STUN AND SEALs TOO´´***
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 pm

if u put spr agi instead of con and gemmed boots with agi and dodge gems u could have killer dodge

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm

x.x`` i no go coment...
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowZz Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Damn.... This are da posts that make me feel like i want quit x.x but ... U are right.. Every one will leave if this dont change. But i think this would be solved with new maps. More maps mean more pk and fr example crus and ss cant done new mazes so there will be more voys sm and clerics. I dnt knw if u think the same but seem good

ShadowZz
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:40 pm

New mazes...SOLUTION of all problems of server basicaly ... many options :chaos icicle ,chaos shaitan,ARENA, and anothers ...is just use imagination / many options but nothing more than 2 mazes of PK -importante and 2 mazes of PK- no important
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowZz Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:46 pm

If gms think alil they would find some funny mazes for example one that the proer of there dnt win like a maze hide and sick of nt so pro prices but good ones. Ppl can get nice gemmed there and then in other mazes pk will be awesome

IN the 1st sentence im nt saying that gms dnt think. I mean if they hav more imagination. +all that i said is rlly hard to make but gms try it if ppl like it

ShadowZz
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 pm

The problem is, GMS Don't listen to people and that's a fact! We've been telling to re-arrange the melee characters and what did they do? changed something else on the magic classes, lol....what can I say?

What do you want us to do? stop DONATING so maybe you guys listen to us?

Thanks to people that donate you guys are still here so you better listen to us.

If you want this server to be just for your friends to feel their selves powerful and the best, might as well say so.

I don't mind having my dmg reduced to 40%...I have to admit...it's alot...I was doing 900s in ca.... But if you guys DECREASE something in every CLASS that would be understandable. Champs are useless, Sms are useless, Clerics and Voys are turning to be useless with your NONSENSE changes.

What about SS and Crus? why aren't you listening to us? wake up.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Pick a team of people who have been playing ToP for more than 5 years at least.....and make a group on FB or whatever u want so we can do a constructive criticism and basically end up with a piece of sollution to satisfy and balance all classes.

With all due respect to the guy who's inventing this changes...you don't know anything about ToP Mate...it's harsh but the true.

Pick up valuable people who play in this server and Please...listen to their demands...we are paying you. We are the customer, and the customer is always right.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Agree what zynco said this is what am talking about if gm not listening to the players like seriously ? ner fing voys nados ? what about crusses back stun + bd effect it take more than 1 min -.-.. and seriously they dont need more than 10 sec stun if they r high gemmed.... it take them 3 sec to kill a legend with full con build.. anyway server will die like this and only crusses and SS r good in this server i wont donate for a server not balanced at all
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm

They actually..don't need BD back stun....they can just use their DK effect and booom...everyone is paper! From 4024 Def and 55 Pr.... 2786 def and 50 pr.

What is that? Another thing which is freaking funny and pathetic at same time.

Earlier this month i mentioned and asked why SS don't get frozen on FK effect....i got answered cuz they are ranged melee...well explain to me...why DK effect gets triggered ? hahaha...
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:05 pm

this post is wrong,

champs like tom and sam are an example of what champs can do. become super tanks and still break people. no1 bothers to gem that high.

liltaker also is a good example of a powered up voy doing 20k bolts on people with little cd. again no1 else bothers to gem high .

every1 expects a certain lvl to be ok but in fact its not good enough compared to others.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Need donate for tank? .... Well... its really unbalanced
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 pm

AND ... yeah i agree ..SSs need be frezed by frozen kylin TOO, I AGREE for a server more balanced withouth SSs and CRUSSs OP
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:17 pm

S2 wrote:this post is wrong,

champs like tom and sam are an example of what champs can do. become super tanks and still break people. no1 bothers to gem that high.

They used to, not anymore due to the fact that GMs couldnt find the ideal change...they went from super Op to super useless.

And! talking about super tanks that can still shred people...let's talk about SS and Crusaders then...same level of gems that Sam have...okay? Since when they can tank and deal insane damage mate? Is that okay with you?

S2 wrote:liltaker also is a good example of a powered up voy doing 20k bolts on people with little cd. again no1 else bothers to gem high .

He doesn't do that much, less than 15k...and even if he does...He's full spr he can get killed with a low Max easily since he's an offensive Voyager, Besides you can do that amount of dmg in a short time due to your high ASPD and Melee Dmg...and also can tank more than him...how is that can be called balanced at all?

S2 wrote:every1 expects a certain lvl to be ok but in fact its not good enough compared to others.

It will never be good enough to compare, because GM's arent doing their job well and balance every class in order to have a good balance pk and where actual PK Skills can take place.

I have nothing wrong towards you or anyone I'm just stating stuff and taking solid examples, and you happen to be the case of the SS
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:17 pm

lil taker do 12k bolts >.> and 15k thunder.... where is the 20k please get ur fact straight Very Happy
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:30 pm

liltaker does more dmg on legends thn on normal players. and aside from this im actually quoting bloodraynes words

and with zyns point - if a ss goes full con poss they get only 4k+def which is breakable at 17k max

not only this thy only achieve 10k max - ish

now if ss goes full acc they can get 16k maxish or more depending on gem lvl but their def will sux being 3k or less which is broken at 10k max +dk effect

and all legends champs ive seen so far can tank 20,5k max, which is not good enough?

S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:40 pm

S2 wrote:if a ss goes full con poss they get only 4k+def which is breakable at 17k max

not only this thy only achieve 10k max - ish

now if ss goes full acc they can get 16k maxish or more depending on gem lvl but their def will sux being 3k or less which is broken at 10k max +dk effect

4k Def is already too much...SS aren't meant to tank they shouldnt even get more than 3k def on con mode!

S2 wrote:all legends champs ive seen so far can tank 20,5k max, which is not good enough?

That's good right there, more than enough infact. But then again If DK effect takes place it's another story and that's where it's effect should be lowered. Regardless how hard you try to build your character tankable, DK is too much.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 pm

you'll all complaining but none have actually tried to make their class +27. at +27 its a diff story. you cant compare +27 cruses against some +18 players , when ek was first tested tiffany (sm) was the anti champ and crus. but over time cruses and champs got better gemmed. yet to see a +27 sm or voy or cleric or newbie

and with ur post about ss's getting "4k def is too much" yes they shouldnt get that much def but some ss's alter their gems to make it so via mall, either giving up atsp or max or both to get that much def which again is breakable by other players.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:48 pm

I was in the process on doing that. But seeing how much the GM doesn't give a damn I paused that project. Why paying them when they aren't doing their work?
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:51 pm

o.o GM already tested sm with 27+ she was breakable it was a long time before and btw iam sm with 27+ armor and cap so my defense is maximum and i dont have hp or defense as other classes and yes i agree with u SM is anti tank but that doesnt mean u have to ne rf her to the ground what about SS ? SS is anti sm and still SS is pwing class why it doesnt get any ne rf ? and no SS shouldnt get higher defense than other classes Ss should be the lowest since it ranged hero and with highest speed in game not to mention the mini stuns while hitting with high amount of attack speed ... oh also the criple ~ Smile
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 pm

i wont disagree about gms being a lil off work lately in server, but thy are trying. thy have jobs that help them live etc. eo has always gone through rough patches even almost shut down but its still here.

but i still belive that these OP plyers can still be killed, it just depends on ur gem lvl and how good ur pc and net is

and to honest, yes ss can be broken also. im near +27 and i cant tank some people. i insta-die against sam and anna so easily. my max barely breaks sam and it takes almost forever to kill anna. +27 ss compared to champs and crus, ss will lose. and yea ofc ss's are good against magic classes, its just unfortunate that most lgn ss's u fight all have honor pets
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Haha true we r sorry that we r pressuring GM but lately noone like the changes and really i dont care if cruss stun more than 1 min or Ss higher defense than other classes but with the honor pet make it impossible to kill those people i would love to change into ss but what about other sms in game or other classes ? noone will play them and it will be boring ...;/
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Even if my conch changes to 100 dmg...I will still play as a voy!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

xJirax wrote:if u put spr agi instead of con and gemmed boots with agi and dodge gems u could have killer dodge

magic dealers dodge will be useless against the hr cruses have in this server, plus they will die so fast by other magic dealers, so a magic dealer goin spr/agi is a very stupid idea.

Zyncolicious wrote:The problem is, GMS Don't listen to people and that's a fact! We've been telling to re-arrange the melee characters and what did they do? changed something else on the magic classes, lol....what can I say?

What do you want us to do? stop DONATING so maybe you guys listen to us?

Thanks to people that donate you guys are still here so you better listen to us.

If you want this server to be just for your friends to feel their selves powerful and the best, might as well say so.

I don't mind having my dmg reduced to 40%...I have to admit...it's alot...I was doing 900s in ca.... But if you guys DECREASE something in every CLASS that would be understandable. Champs are useless, Sms are useless, Clerics and Voys are turning to be useless with your NONSENSE changes.

What about SS and Crus? why aren't you listening to us? wake up.

well said.

S2 wrote:this post is wrong,

liltaker also is a good example of a powered up voy doing 20k bolts on people with little cd. again no1 else bothers to gem high .

every1 expects a certain lvl to be ok but in fact its not good enough compared to others.

why always just talkin about mallers? i dont know why mallers r selfish and they just think about their selves, why people should donate +27 equi so they can have fun ingame ?

yes crus and ss r better than all other classes in this server(specially crus) cuz only legend or highly gemmed demi legend cruses and ss can break me, ive never seen any demi legend champs or voy or sm or cleric who could kill me, so for example instead of comparing +27 people and be like "u rnt +27 so dont complain" why not comparing like +16 people together? ull c the difference, ppl dont have to mall to the max so they can feel their chars balanced.

S2 wrote:

but i still belive that these OP plyers can still be killed, it just depends on ur gem lvl and how good ur pc and net is

s

u mean how many can gang on them, we need more than 4 people to kill ppl likr rayne or ivy alone, and we need a whole guild if they have any backup lol.

and wow voys got -n e r f e d- now?
ofc, cuz the OP people cant solo a whole guild when this guild have one voy.
so go go make them unbreakable for all classes okaaaaay ? then come and ban people who say they r gms lol

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:21 am

considering jo its takes a load more dcs just to get up to +27 im not surprised to see lots of ppl trying to kill rayne and ivy and espically since they are the "OP" Class.

but note i can easily meele rayne to death on my own if get in there first and keep my distance - ALONE - takes a long time and also risk of death is highhh.

and jo if u read honests post we were talkin about the sms fully built up vs's other fully built up "present " players on the server i.e sam rayne etc. this isnt about being selfish. as gms posted b4, they made voys too strong without considering wat a +27 voy would be like so the same has to be done to sm.

u want to compare lower gemmed ppl? ok
almost every voy as a chance to kill ANY player. WHY? coz nado and stun chance on lightning.

SS and cruses cant do **** against champs. if equally gemmed they cannot break the champs shield

clerics well u ave medusa as ure example of killin ppl around her lvl

sms, i dunno . havent seen a active one

and am i missing something here? voys got burping? how so?
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 am

Ah voys nado now increase 40% resist ..which is alot i prefer shorten the nado time but not increasing the resist
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 am

I was doing 900s in CA LOL
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:39 am

Haha XD
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:06 am

[quote="SexyJo"][color=yellow]
xJirax wrote:if u put spr agi instead of con and gemmed boots with agi and dodge gems u could have killer dodge

magic dealers dodge will be useless against the hr cruses have in this server, plus they will die so fast by other magic dealers, so a magic dealer goin spr/agi is a very stupid idea.

And complaining that clerics dont have good dodge is even a more stupid idea.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 am

i never complained about dodge ^^
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 am

MEDUSAAAAAA wrote:I never go be ss ou cruss,cause the ORIGINAL MEDUSA is SM..But in this server i chosed cleric @.@ i no know why... MEDUSA FOREVER MAGIC CLASS ^^ ,But yeah is true...SSs and CRUSSs have one advantage in my opinion is the righter atak speed , cause magic classes no have dodge,AND DODGE AND SEALS too @_@ but all right lets play and kill they ,cause magic classes can win ... just not sure

For those asking who talked about dodge in clers.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 am

she didnt ask for dodge shes just stating that clerics dont have dodge or seals etc.

its like im complaining about something then i say " we dont have stun or seal" to survive, doesnt mean im askin for stun and seal to be added to cleric lol
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:26 am

and that crus and ss have adavantage for it. idk what adavantage those classes really have agaians magic users since they hit 100% of their atts.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:45 am

S2 wrote:considering jo its takes a load more dcs just to get up to +27 im not surprised to see lots of ppl trying to kill rayne and ivy and espically since they are the "OP" Class.

So fkin funny. You want to know why no one tries to get to +27 to kill rayne? Because if they start getting there they get fkin burping. I will quote the gm and say *Eo players the changes to champs will be the last changes made to eo classes enough*.I am not going to search through and find it but I am sure we all remember it when Sam posted. Zynco comes along...has a bit of success and what happens without discussion from the community or maybe even a pol asking? He is burping. So ask us now why noone attempts it? Why wasn't the community asked about this? I don't even recall one thread about OMGZ Zynco is OP I can't standz it.

It is quite freakin clear there is a *special group* that is catered to and deny all you want. Wait is Liltaker in Raynes guild now or did they seperate? Oh yeah... So piss off with the try and kill the OP class by malling more. Add zynco to the list with Sam and other champs who spent time and money on the server only to come to close to the catered ones. Rant away at me special ones. Idgaf.

On a lighter note I really like the new Doritos they have out with the larger chips. Thats all for now.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:48 am

xJirax wrote:and that crus and ss have adavantage for it. idk what adavantage those classes really have agaians magic users since they hit 100% of their atts.

Is Medusa your horse? because you been riding her every time she post. Back off her. Everyone knows you dislike her. You don't have to make a debate after every time she post. I mean wtf by her a saddle at least with nice shiny emblem that says *ImMadBro* on it.

Have you tried the doritos?

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 am

LMAO i gotta try that doritos XD
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:38 am

It's funny how PPl always make Sam and ChubbyTom an excuse for the nerfing..WTF do You want people to mall like Sam did trollolol?...

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:18 am

After complaints and feedback for over a month we did the tests for a +27 voyager yesterday and concluded that all the mails we have received matched up to the capabilities and more due to the fact that the voyager was +27 so we have decided to add the 40% damage reductions to the 100% damage that voyagers used do to the victims in the tornados followed by the ability to be attacked by any class simultaneously who have skill based attacks, with that in mind tornado is an unrecoverable skill by any means thus this update is appropriate and was posted on the changelog.

As for SealMaster +27 tests will be conducted this weekend to add additional skills if necessary as for Champions they are exactly the same as the official game and only in our server did they have bloodbull with dual swords which immensely had huge impacts on game play as tested by us in the earlier months of 2012 so no further changes will be made to the class with regard to that. Clerics have received a reduction to ranged melee on their Energy shield but that is not mentioned in this topic.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:38 am

then why not paying attention to all th complains about cruses?
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:43 am

Crusaders have not been altered or enhanced by us since the start of server unlike the other classes we have enhanced to match them, voyagers with an addition of dual tornado players can take damage while the skill is in effect and thunder bolt can give a chance of stun followed by recent addition of clerics crystalline curse, stun within CA and followed by ranged melee resistance. No other server would be bothered with these classes but we still worked towards making them stand out amongst the mass of crusaders and Sharpshooters and now we will make an effort towards the underpowered SealMaster that we have received many complaints on.

Last edited by [Admin]Chris on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:08 am

LOL Multi strike is a horrible stun especially when it lasts two seconds and without animation tweaks no point casting it. This Still doesnt explain to why champions after massive time and dc put into there equips get a form of compensation or crus and SS a burp that they really need. (Refering to changes where your Team made my frozen hat a novelty in my invent rather then have a proper use, talking about not been able to trade or give away equips I paid for resulting in 5 rear pets in my bank)

What about the Fact that the champ 100 1h wep you loose max attack when changing to it. An 85 DC weapon and with my **** Hr as it is now I would rather more MaX for slashing. Have you even tested Dual 100 weps compared to Dual 85 weps Fused with fork apparel on the right?

Curs have had there skills buffed especially that BS stun that with tweaks I get hit by it, slashed poisined and getting layed into in about 1.5 seconds where it takes me 2 seconds to cast my FukIng **** stun.

I have to Gem Up 4 Weapons to effectively use both my skill tress and No other class has to do that. With Rec Pet I would be insanely Op just like TOM but after many attempts I have not been successful In that matter. Have you seen me try to melee Ivy without her rec pet on? Let alone keep DK effect on Blood, Ivy, TOm long enough to deal any dmg.

I said it before ChAmp rebalanced should of included TANKY SS and SUPER OP CRUS. Since I was the only active +27 player at the time its always champs getting complaints. No I see endless about crus or SS tanking. Nothing getting changed there. Complaints from IVY and Bloodranye was the MAIN Reason GM team looked into OUR OVER TANKING. I am dam sUre same thing happend again about Voy and Nado because I said this IN topic ages ago.

I really love been ingored I really love spending as much as I did when assurances after the last cleric REBALANCE WAS LAST ALTERATIONS classes needed. I wont change to crus because I am not going to pay for it. There Dual sword con and having 100k hp with 900 attk speed 1 min stuns isn't OP then tell me why did champs get burping.

Ill Keep saying this Ill support server even through the **** times. But at least talk to us tell us WtF is going on sometimes and dont make dates that we both know your too busy to meet. I can wait its not like I play much in any cases. DW, SW and gtfo if you ever see me go in ca with legend crus because My character cant do **** to stop them.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 am

Its not from lack of respect for GM team as it is more frustration. We know your busy I get that since its taking me weeks to even get forging done. If I hated server I would of Left long ago. We are all puzzled when we no longer see yous in forum for 1-2 weeks at a time let alone for the rare seldom event held by GMs.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 am

Crusaders gets their stun increased by the Eternal Kylin effect just like how a sharpshooter receives 50,000 head shot, Clerics and SealMasters receive cripple on bolts and other bonuses followed by champions receiving bonuses on both primal rage and multi strike. We are mentioning how we did not enhance the class as such by addition of extra skills for example a dual stun or increase the rate of blood frenzy. The bonus that it receives via Eternal Kylin is a separate matter just how other classes receives their own bonuses. Thus no changes will be made to something that we did not alter ourselves.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum