Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Annoyed Champs 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Annoyed Champs 2

+2
rikudo
SpiritReaper
6 posters

Go down

Annoyed Champs 2 Empty Annoyed Champs 2

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Since my first topic got locked I am going to reply to wasabii. Play Champ NO CLIENT TWEAKS WHAT SO EVER. THEN tell me that Effing stun they gave us after burp is effective. If I am Legend and IN EK complaining that cast time of the skill is longer then the duration In most cases something is wrong. Only with adding tweaks now Can I stun, berserk and get 1-4 hits on a target before they can move again. In most cases PPls like legends and Rec pets are hardly affected.

I still heard no answer about champ 100 wep which is just a copy of 1h 85 unseals with bouns str con. Cool but base dmg is the same and our uber stats "Again Less then CRUS". For a weapon that costs 85 dc I do kinda expect it to be far superior then to that of its counter part the 85 unseal. Again not the case I lost max swapping to the weap. Then For those complainers that say swap back to 85 unseal and stop complaining, GTFO you waste 70 DC on 2 Gem Transfer cards and additional 85 DC on 100 1h weps. (I got my dual 100 weps when I spammed the **** out of old legendary lotto,, so in essence I spent only 35 dc a lotto)

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Annoyed Champs 2 Empty Re: Annoyed Champs 2

Post by rikudo Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 pm

short version of what SpiritReaper is saying.

Change Champ back to normal.
rikudo
rikudo
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Who is forcing you to play with no tweaks? Seriously . 4 hits? Stop over exaggerating. All I said was u can stun you can kill. You just don't tank and you go all teenage girl pms on me. And difference about you being legend and having Ek from other champs is that you always complain. But SURE if you made a post that doesn't sound like a complaint then MANY would support even those that hate champs and don't want them to get the power that they should have ..

And there isn't a point to try and tell me something if u are just gonna say it the same EXACT way in which I don't understand. that's like me telling you melee classes how hard it is to make a magic class in smart terms ... But you guys stick to your 1 opinion of how it's easy. And that opinion won't change.

Sorry if this post is confusing but whenever I see your post this is how confused I get.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm

I complain when GM has done nothing the moment they made my gem build and skill build pointless. Am I ment to pay 15dc per skill reset to find the right skill BUILD? I got told they cant even simulate some certain gem builds I wanted to test before wasting a colossal amount of DC REPAIRING THE GMS MISTAKE.

You know how I keep saying GM MISTAKE. I dont play with skill tweaks before as I had a sense of fair play. Only Recently did I add Champ ones and even with them the stun on dual sword is gay. It takes too long to CD for the actual stun time it offers. I rather the OLD multi Strike skill back because then I can use it as a melee whilst on con. (Good Dmg Multiplier and 100% chance to hit)

Lastly I get FuKing fed up with the statement that "You can kill Rayne FAST". I dont fuking care. I want GM to compensate champs for screwing us over. I want them to fix the 1h 100 wep so its not the same BASE DMG as 85 unseal and actually gives you more max no less when swapping to it. Buff GreatSword Mastery so playing on 2h Mode isnt fuking bad since we can only gem in 1 weapon and not every piece of clothing like SM, voy cleric. A small improve to the con/ HP growth rate on champ (NOT DEFENCE) so we don't have the same hp as a +27 crus.

Really they arnt big asks or if GM's wanted Put BloodBull and primal back -50% effectiveness on Dual sword and shield. If you really dont see whats wrong with champ or want to go back to top reverts how about 2 sec cd on spirit bolt. I am sure you would love that.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SrJoo Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:43 pm

as i said in an old post...
ways to earn max with a champ in the 2h handed sword "3 gems" for max and the max sucks and thats alll...
or with dual sword with crappy def... useless...
well now lets check the other clasess...
SS: gloves and wep "6 gems" with high max and atack speed of course and even high def if they are donators or hard workers..
CRUS: dual swords 6 gems for max and high atack speed and sam as ss can aim high def and tremndous hp if they are donator or hard workers
VOY, CLER,SM: are ok form me
i bet if ss cant gem acc in gloves they will cry like champ do now.. but as a gm said, ss are used to deal high dmg with low def??? i dont see that...
But... some have check the def and max of a champ donator vs a def and max of a ss or crus donator to? its ridiculous how a ss or crus can kill easy a champ with same amount of dc ( for example 100 dc)
i agree with sam totally!
words of a retired champ....
Crying or Very sad xAeonSoulx
SrJoo
SrJoo
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 am

if i came to recall all the fix up they did. they make ur class fix up look like nothing alright? did i ever state that i want things reverted back to offical?

tell gm to fix up all classes to your favor then.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 am

Donna you still dont see where we are coming from or myself in particular. I dont see other classes when they GeT burping rocking around obsolete gem builds or unable to plier equips without having to "PAY'. I dont see you with tonna donated Items I donated for sitting in your bank complete unusable or untradable. Its not you who donated to have frozen equips for when you get stuned and now no longer able to use. Wasnt you who after GM mentioned STATS to 100 weps no complete w8 out on readjustments, to find we are getting nothing.

Add up classes that GeT burping the most and tell me which one is hit the hardest. Then when we ask for a FREE SKILL RESET OR NPC TO TEST BUILDS WE ARE TOLD NO. Wait for rebirth I was told. Not all of us are rb1 or not even RB. How long till rb3? I been fuking patient enough playing a class thats quite frankly now a poor mans crus. Before you tell me well just change to crus bear in mind I spent enough dc on here to get a decent car or the finance to get a car. Dont tell me to donate fuking More to fix a mistake thats no my problem to fix. So gtfo off my topic i want gm to answer why its so hard for them to fuking fIX there *** UP.

I have been patient and loyal to this server, allowed yous to use my pers info for your new domain when changing from BSO to EO. So why is it so hard to get a fuking proper answer. I done my fair share of waiting. I am fuking sick to death of repeating myself and still not getting a straight answer. Email me if you have to. I dont want to play a class thats been fuked over to beyond useless unless I got a fuking REC pet. EVEN then skills we are left with now are ****.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 am

Btw your saying no other tank is complaining. Then tell them to stop asking me to go on forum and complain on there behalf. They wont speak up because they feel they are going to get ignored because they don't donate.

Secondly they can afford to change classes wheres I am stuck on mine due to the expense of equips and effort I invested. They can freely plier there equips once they get few days worth of coins from deathly hallow. I can change class at the min cost of 35 DC Character custom card, 85 DC per 100 wep, 35 dc for gem transfer to new weps. Fuking expensive.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 am

awh. sorry.

GM FIX HIS CLASSS PLS ! All the other champs are requesting it too Surprised
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 am

Btw was there Really a Need to burp multi strike? DiD our 30 second CD skill hit such High Dmg that its required to be burping?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Well...I think that ALL we have problem with cruses. In my opinion a same gemmed crus vs other classes has advantages. +27 crus vs +27 other classes still has advantages. So when we all ask for a kind burp to cruses we get it on voys. i never understood that. If i think a Con mode of champ(2 swords) +27 vs a con mode crus +27 and a ss con mode +27 would be like this :

crus : Max about 14-16k, def about 4-5.5k (depends build)
ss: Max about 12-15k, def about 3.5k-5k (depends build)
champs: Max about 13-16k,def about 7-9k

Champs i am right on this? Cause i really dont know that. I mean champs are meant to tank and if u donate much to be +27 for sure ull be tanky and strong enough (not to kill like a paper a +27 crus or ss,as they dont touch you in con mode).

My main problem of crus is the honor pet. they have ultima hr,speed, and dodge but thats crus ok. But honor pet especially in cruses is devastating. Its not only the "reco effect". Its the speed boost, the heal...its weird

P.S: I aggree with changes on champs (i know its a hell of annoying to know ur power and then get nerfing, especially when u have to donate but i dont think its "unfair" nerfing). THOUGH I SUPPORT THAT AS THE CHANGE BECAME WITHOUT ANY WARNING CHAMPS SHOULD GET FREE SKILL RESETS TO CHANGE THEIR SKILL BUILD AS THEY LIKE.
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SrJoo Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:32 pm

i post about that long ago when i still playing with a champ, and what gm told me is do rb or rb2.... not our problem we fix or mistake and thats all... do u think that a fair solution of what they did??
agree with bow and sam give us a chance to test our builds..
SrJoo
SrJoo
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Crus str hp depending on gem build is 46k - 53k and 19k max, 2k defence 88 pr
Champ is 73k 7.5k def 20380 max 88 pr

Thats fine and equal there.

Go con mode dual sword crus is 129k hp 11k max 5.5k def 88 pr
Champ is 130k 13.8 k def 13.2k max 88 pr.

In that mode bear in mind well gemmed crus has a better arnsel of defence then a champ. From the 1 min stun insane dodge 900 attk speed. I ask for a SMALL BOOST TO CHAMP HP or burp crus hp to not be equal to ours. hp is very imporant when coming face to face with magic classes and crus shouldn't take the same amount of hits to die as a champion. Other then defence champ has no advantage when SS can get 20k max. We got the worse HR unless you got one of those OP rec pets. It also wasn't necessary to burp multi strike as the cd is a BS length of time compared to the stun time which is seriously 2 seconds and at best 6. Casting the skill without tweaks is longer then stun duration but I am pretty sure you tested that right?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:39 pm

BTW we got warning it was either CA FORMULA IN ALMOST EVERY MAP OR THIS STUNT THEY PULLED IN THE LAST MINUET. No Consideration of the amount of time or DC some people even put into there characters. I should of fUKing started off with crus here but champs where far better in most aspects when I first started BSO.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 pm

So sam are coming to my words. I think we all asking for a burp to cruses rather than any other changes. But i dont know too what are the gem builds for 130k hp crus. I got 86k hp on con mode but im +21 hat and frosts in shoes so i dont know if i would go full con i may could hit 110k+ but i would have way less def. I dont know.. For sure Gm should look into crus as we all have a problem and if he can look into reco pet too !
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 am

bow with reco pet hr bug u dont need hr gems on glove so u can put frosts in glove as well as bd hearts so an extra 450 def and 9k hp is there.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum