Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate

+9
RiotVan
PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag
[GM]Connor
xMayy
dubi23
xJirax
SexyJo
Honest
SpiritReaper
13 posters

Go down

Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate Empty Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:59 am

Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate in a second skill bar. Skills can be activated while stunned or sealed and then have a longer CD. (35 SeC Rec) (15 Sec Wings) (25 Sec Dark PEt) (5 Sec Lighting Pet)

I hope this would add some sort of strategy back to the game as these pet skills cant be spammed.

Hope GM looks at this. It should be similar to advance skills except they active under all instances.

Regards
Sam

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate Empty Re: Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate

Post by Honest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 am

Support sam + 1
i was thinking of that also it should be on skill bar and longer Cd than normal classes
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate Empty Re: Rear Pets / Wings Press to activate

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 am

+1 to myself as well. I would love this over current situation. Numbers mean nothing once someone has rec pet and you got no voy. I am not sure if its a bug GM but nado makes target invulnerable. Probably a by product of these wings.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 am

nice idea //support
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:44 am

+1 support

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 pm

still waiting on GM's comment

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dubi23 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 pm

good idea ^^

dubi23

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

It will stop ppls like ChubbyTom rec seal SPAM GYOZA. I cant spam gyoza nearly as frequent as they can because I am always sealed. Choose when to us your recover and then wait for CD. Bumping pet stats up a little to compensate would be good so all pets Equal in stats.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 am

Manual cast pet skills is a great idea! +1
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:53 am

Also i think all pets(except thunder) should have the same stats and same CD.
not because one is more op then the other, but to make them equal to each other.

Wings with the same CD as the pets.

thunder pet should also get a buff, 30% hp for all classes, or a dot for 30%
but if the buff is applied all should get the same cd.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:49 am

It is not technically possible to add an active effect to Wings\Spirits
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:24 am

Lol, then what do you suggest?
it is if you take the skills from those items and give a skill book with these effects added Smile
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 am

If thats the case adv poss, voy skills etc. Then change it to make it skills are added to players skills. They can only be cast when a certain type of pet is in 4th slot. And only when your stunned frozen or tornadoed. It means they can sit there and get disabled with no chance of running. Too much chance in game No more skills.

Secondly take PR off legendary wings. Remove defence off rear pets. Server already have people tanking tooo much. weakest class Max attack wise is the 2h weapon champion on full str. Play it and tell me if you can break 5.5k defence with our pitiful max attack on full str. Half these extra Items are screwing every one around.

Titans dont need that much hp. Have you been to a tc where one group is tanking the Titans while others are trying to fight 2 guilds (Eternal Knight vs F U). Titans already deal a stupid amount of damage you made sure tanks cant tank **** now. You made sure we lost near 2k max since EO. Titans already have ring, chest has ring DS mobs have ring. Its becoming BS. Only reason titans finish fast is because of the number of legends.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 am

Sam/Sgt/Myself/Mishy/KenChan/LilTaker/xZara/Lemonsweater <- that is just our elgend in tc, what about every other player we have at the same time..

Let me tell you!

i use a 6970 2gb gfx card, 32gig ram and a 4.10ghz proccessor
if go from 30 + fps(it doesn't show past 30 fps, but bf3 on ultimate shows 58fps) down to 8 fps while bossing THAT IS ALOT OF PLAYERS.

xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:46 am

SpiritReaper wrote:If thats the case adv poss, voy skills etc. Then change it to make it skills are added to players skills. They can only be cast when a certain type of pet is in 4th slot. And only when your stunned frozen or tornadoed. It means they can sit there and get disabled with no chance of running. Too much chance in game No more skills.

Add them as seperate written skills, so cleric and sm aren't pissed on.
And make them like voy skills where an item is needed, that item being wings/honor or dark pet.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 am

anti-SS wings should work like Chaos overlord necklace.. seldom and affects all incoming damage,melee or ranged.. 'cause non FK users can't mall for a helm, forge it and switch it right just before he gets stunned.. while the anti-SS wings, you just place em there.. and it will work no matter what. no need forging, nothing.

PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Who suggested this wings? Seriously worst suggestion out there. SS are meant to kill SM, Clerics and Voyager. They are anti-magic hunters. Most stupid suggestion thats just making SS useless against wing users. And makes Wings users extremely 'unkillable' specially a voy or a cleric, who will most likely wear a frozen set or cap. + the wings, who will kill that? whats next? apparel anti-wings/frozen effect? seriously really stupid idea.

On the other hand. About rare pets. better leave them on luck and random % -.- later you will complain about cooldown, then about the stats, and then about how long the effects lasts, then again about cooldown and finally will not surprise me, about the 'looks' of the pet. Make it more fashionable.

RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 pm

RiotVan wrote:Who suggested this wings? Seriously worst suggestion out there. SS are meant to kill SM, Clerics and Voyager. They are anti-magic hunters. Most stupid suggestion thats just making SS useless against wing users. And makes Wings users extremely 'unkillable' specially a voy or a cleric, who will most likely wear a frozen set or cap. + the wings, who will kill that? whats next? apparel anti-wings/frozen effect? seriously really stupid idea.

On the other hand. About rare pets. better leave them on luck and random % -.- later you will complain about cooldown, then about the stats, and then about how long the effects lasts, then again about cooldown and finally will not surprise me, about the 'looks' of the pet. Make it more fashionable.

No one suggested such a stupid equipment and effect. don't point out fingers.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am

Have I mentioned any name in my post? Clearly no.
Stop being such a one-sided bum. I have been searching and found it was you actually who kept bugging about anti-ss equipment. Yeah zynco, great job. It's more than clear you and medusa were the ones who bugged so much about getting an anti-SS equipment, maybe you were trying to say some actual 'item' and not wings, you should have built up your reasoning for such equip before making a post that will destroy a class like SS. As May said, if BloodRayne or Ivy get this wings, is game over. Not quite but really close to game over. I wanted to become SS because I cant kill Clerics, SMs, or Voys as easy as an SS can, but with this wings. honestly what will happen. nado nado nado, same thing as in crus but less ASPD.

I will clear with out so no bums try to say I pointed fingers at you, you did it yourself. I did not mentioned your name. You did it yourself. Selfish people geez... Destroying classes to prevail.

RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 am

I just wanted to clear a fair issue man. Seeing how FK didnt effected SS. Alot of people were agreeing with me and if you SEARCH well, i wrote a solution which wasnt fcked up as this one, I clearly didnt want to see this kind of wings nor effect but clearly GMs never listen.

But all this talking if for nothing between People and you, seeing you THINK your always right. end of discussion between me and you.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 am

lol it wasn't a fair issue lol all you wanted to do is tank more selfish boy.

SS are supposed to be ANTI-MAGIC, if you don't know the meaning of that, it means killings magics easier and quicker than a crus or champ can, because of the range and not getting frozen + the ability to seal skills and slow movement. Obviously thanks to you, they are not ANTI-MAGIC anymore. They are now NEWB-KILLERS, or STUNNER-KILLERS, of course right now i don't see many people with wings, but when Jo gets the wings, she will be let me tell you.... REALLY HARD / IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL HER, if she has company.

You need to think before you suggest things that will change things so harshly.

It was fine as it was before, I can't stress that enough.

You don't see crusaders asking for dual nado or sealing skills? or primal rages, or magic damage for slash to kill champs. But YOU DO SEE OTHER CLASSES WITH STEALTH, WHICH WERE MEANT TO BE FOR CRUSADERS.
But no one complains, because its fair to pay some money and get stealth, who cares.
Just trying to make a point here.

You should think before you suggest something like these wings. You just slaughtered many SS, or NEWB-KILLERS. How ever you wanna call them.

Not many people agreed with you... Most people said its a bad idea, and if it is implanted, the % should be reduced. And some said what I said, SS is ANTI-MAGIC, not meant to be flying or getting frozen every 2-5 secs.

And no lol, I am not always right. But you people are so one-sided to your own benefit that makes me RIGHT most of the times. I am more than sure so many people agree with me that you were really, not smart? by suggesting such thing. Yeah okay, now you realize your suggestion was pathetic, but guess what? Whats done its done. You can oppose the wings. Doesn't mean you didn't suggest such a retarded idea.

RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 am

The problem on this is the type of attacks melee and range are.
Try to find the line of code that makes different melee from range and problem solved.

About the activation hotkey.
This is a difficult one.
I mean, ofc GMs can do so, like with the Mystic Stealth Necklace, but think about it for a second.
Would you really like to see a non-voy class using Tornado at will?
Or Sealing? (i dont mention recover for obvious reasons).

A very common thing players use to do when they own a pserver (a self pserver for fun or hobbie) is to add other classes skills to their own.

And what you get is an omnipotent character that beats everything, for a simple reason, it has all the tools needed to face any class.

Seals for magic users, stuns (including tornado, crystaline curse), heavy attack skills, healing skills and buffs.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am

Hotkeys for rare pets, and for the wings, are actually, really easy, to make. But as serge said, it would be really unfair, using such skills at will.

And SS are supposed to be anti-magic, are supposed to kill voys, sm, and cleric, while crus supposed to kill other classes that wont frozen them during melee.

I cannot stress it enough, anti-ss item suggestions was a really bad one.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 pm

I didn't suggest to implent more tornados for your own information.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Zync, we know.

We are replying also to the topic in discussion.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Well i dont support that SS are anti-magic in this way. I mean SS is the main enemy of magics cause of seal but they should make them unkillable 1vs1 a cleric,sm,voy. I dont think that these wings is what zynco had in mind (he told it anyway) and i dont really have a problem with wings though the % of nado is too high. Anyway zynco tanks me (we are closed gemmed) so wings doesnt make a big difference Smile. Make something balanced.. less op but give magic ppl a chance to play this server. we are full of ss and crus ! peace
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

BowMan1 wrote:Well i dont support that SS are anti-magic in this way. I mean SS is the main enemy of magics cause of seal but they should make them unkillable 1vs1 a cleric,sm,voy. I dont think that these wings is what zynco had in mind (he told it anyway) and i dont really have a problem with wings though the % of nado is too high. Anyway zynco tanks me (we are closed gemmed) so wings doesnt make a big difference Smile. Make something balanced.. less op but give magic ppl a chance to play this server. we are full of ss and crus ! peace

Thank you, also if you guys really want to remove it, make a petition...ill join too and remve these wings...I DONT care if I had to put money in it, remove it.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:55 pm

I dont mind the nado but the % should be lowered like that of ca neck.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MLee Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 am

Zync only suggested, did he make the actual change? And he also clearly stated that he doesn't think the wings are balanced as well.

If ya really wanna blame someone, blame the GMs. And honestly, the blame game is retarded anyhow. Doesn't do anything to help solve the issue at hand.

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:31 am

Brother, yes its true, GM did it. But did they think 'oh yeah we should do those wings because (???)' No they did not.
It was Zynco's suggestion that made this stupid wings possible. This is why I said, before you suggest something, its must, to explain the why's and the how's and the because's, and the reasons and effects.
Someone just cannot be giving such retarded suggestion, especially when the majority will agree and make it happen, GMs don't play this game, they have little knowledge of what pk is like on a daily basis. If GMs see so many people agreeing on about the wings. They will not make much research to see if they will unbalance things or not.
And I'm not looking for someone to blame lol. He blamed himself. As you can read.
Nevertheless I don't take my words back that Zynco's suggestion was true dump. The pleb made a suggestion about this same thing before I went to afk mode for a month, and I gave my reasoning about why these items(wings) shouldn't be made. And the post was ignored on wards.
While I was gone he made a 2nd suggestion because? He was tired of been killed by who? Zynco thinks just because he pays money to get strong he shouldn't be kill able. He also thinks people who hadn't spent money on EO shouldn't have an opinion, that's really stupid getting offtopic a little bit here. Because every player makes the game, every player plays, and every player experiences the same that those who pay to be strong, and therefore they have the same rights and right to have an opinion.
Back on the Wings issue, it should be terminated. As I said before, SS will turn into a NEWBIE-KILLERS or STUNNER-KILLERS type of class. Because they will no longer be able to kill pro/non-pro cleric, sm, voy - FK-USERS as efficiently.
I don't understand how hard is it to understand. These wings should be terminated. AND should have never been suggested or thought about.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 am

WING-USERS*
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:21 pm

If i take a same gemmed voyager-ss its not so fair. Well legends are badasses and raping depending on pk style and gem build. Whats the problem. These wings are in mall and in high cost. That making only the legends and hard gemmed to spend so much money for this plus effect and stats. As i said before if the % get reduced to ca neck then will be perfect. Though i would like to suggest such this thing should be get in Reward point for All magics. (cause sm and cleric are worse against a SS). Maybe different stats or smth else but it would bring some balance between a same gemmed ss and sm or cleric, voy. And for abig amount of Rps like 1.5k (now that tc is opened)

Though as mall thing i dont think that it should get lowered (though it is really expensive) cause else we will get full of these and SS logs will be all the time on flying mode Razz
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

1.5k rp? thats too low.
Well, I kinda see your point... It makes clerics and magic classes stand alone against threats..
But again, Magic classes, excluding voy, weren't made to be pking alone. They were made to support in pk. What I am trying to say, is that, you know how we regroup in abba or in tc with clerics? It's because they support us, the damage dealers, by recovering, by healing, by ts, etc. These wings will make, a legend cleric with wing&FKhelm be quite hard to kill if she has companion. And will be really hard to kill or match up or even it out in a 1v1.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Magics are support only in original top and not everytime. Thats a private server and magics are in no way supporters. Ofc they could stand alone.

Cleric + wings+ FK helm will be 1-2 max on game. And none till now. So no problem. Will be hard ok. Whats the problem of being hard? the thing is IF it became unkillable by a crus or ss at same gems. Everything we should check them in same gemmin. Maybe the RP neck would have half the chance of the mall neck and half the stats. Im just giving out an idea cause there are ppl that cant mall and they work hard
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:57 pm

There's no problem in been hard lol.
When have I ever complained about your con mode? xD I pk it till you get bored and leave.
I never complain about been hard. I complain because when Jo had ca neck, it was me, ivory, jeni, zuko, hao, and about 3 others in 69 attacking her ALONE by herself in ca(yes in ca, clerics survive longer) but it was insane, she lasted longer than a minute, with that many attackers, been constantly stunned and crippled and seald + she has low % of freeze due to the lack of frozen helm or set. And these wings seem to have a slightly higher of nadoing. You'll see what I mean if Jo or Wasa or Zara get the wings.
And my last post i did made a mistake, SMs are able to 1v1, clearing out to avoid any further criticism about my opinions.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 am

No i like these wings make us "magic " survive longer :3 and if you look at game effects u wont see any item made against SS beside this is private server and legend magic classes shouldn't be just a support class
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:47 am

But they shouldnt be supporters that can take out non-supporters easily.
And everything I say is talking about EO, a private server.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:53 am

No i believe it should ,its true we don't kill as fast as other classes but we can take people 1 on 1
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:51 am

It's pointless to keep explaining, even if I had the cure to world hunger, in you guys' eyes, I would be wrong. Just wait when Jo or wasa or zara get the wings. And let me know 1 time they get killed by another player/s.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:55 am

Regarding rare pets... they should stay in luck. Rather than new skills.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:45 am

Wings on need effect. Make a grey kylin helm with that effect. Wings dont require the user to part with EK effect so on legend such as myself my str mode is pretty much unavailable. Give me rec pet I wont break often. Few people left that can break my str mode 3 of which are SS. Every 2 seconds in the air doesn't do well to stop a class with 21k max 76k HP on Str.

Remove PR and effect off wings. Add stats or something to compensate. Rear pets need rebuilding all together. Recover is too OP a skill on a rear pet. REc pet with bouns speed + wings on a crus. Ya that's well thought out too considering every one uses the new crus tweaks. They over take SS now without wings so with them geeze.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:57 am

LOL ? even if wasa zara or jo got the wings... 1 seal from ss or sm they r useless... don't make it a big deal clerics will never be op class
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:29 am

i dont agree at all with skills on our will. That will be confusing.

Though CA for a cleric with the sp of jo is just crazy. I can hit her on my 17.3k max full criticals and 610 speed for about 2-3 mins? but their kinda useless against a group of 2-3 ppl ss, cruses. Even if 1 cant handle her he can stun and run. But jo is almost +27. Put her against me. i can annoy her with back and run 2-3 times and get her. With wings will be harder but again ill be happy to make that fight Razz

And as honest sai.d clerics will never be OP class
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Cleric are already OP. Catita, who has lv4 light MAX can kill me if she freezes me quick enough.
They are too OP for a SUPPORTER class. That's what you guys won't understand. Clerics were not meant to KILL. They were clearly meant to support

1. ES: Resist longer to support longer, and obviously get shielded by your team in the meantime.
2. TS: Reveal enemy crusaders, in this case, since its a private server, and stealth is available to all classes, not only crusaders. Reveal enemies in general.
3. Recover: To recover enemies seals, cripples and etc. in this case, since its a private server, recover can recover stuns too.
4. Angelic shield: 50%+ of targets def. Since its a ps, and the auto buffs on EK and HK are available, this buff is useless for those who posses these sets. Nevertheless very useful to those who don't.
-This is a private server, not top-
lol? Alright, it is a private server so what? clerics already have a better stun than crusaders, an unrecoverable one, that cant get dodged/bugged. And last as long as ours(non bd stuns), maybe just 10 secs more of cool down? big deal.
When we pk in TC. Whats the most used phrase we use? Kill the clerics first. Why? because then we can stun the killers. Otherwise they are recovered. Now what will happen if we cant kill the cleric/s
Because clerics are NEVER ALONE. They are always accompanied. Not because they cant survive alone, that's actually not the case, because we killers can't survive alone if outnumbered or powerless.

It's really easy to understand. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But the way you guys state your point of views is really nonsense-able. For example, Honest says '1 seal from ss or sm they r useless... don't make it a big deal' Yeah, 1 seal from ss or sm they are useless true, UNLESS, they are not alone, which they never are. If you see a legend sm, or a legend cleric, 100% sure there is another legend SS or CRUS or CHAMP somewhere near them. (I'm judging from previous TC experiences) When we pked Envious/Eternals. Back when I was in 69.
I NEVER, NOT ONCE. Saw Honest, Jo, or Wasabii, or even Zara from my own guild at that moment, go TC alone without another legend(SS, CHAMP, CRUS). Not once I saw that happened, and I'm sure I wont.

Please provide some facts, some data, something to backup your thesis's!

That is like saying. 'Barcelona Sucks.'
-Why?
'they suck'
-But why?
'Because they lost'
-Why they lost?
'Because they suck'
-BIT WHY?
'they just suck'

RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:10 pm

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE! It's RARE Pets... Not REAR pets... These pets came from a Rare item, legendary ticket... Not from your rear back (Anus)
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Buying rear pet of darkness plis! buy with fruits and vegetables!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:22 am

s>4

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum