Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past

+3
Serge...
Chad
monkeysman
7 posters

Go down

Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past Empty Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past

Post by monkeysman Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:41 am

This is a good idea i think and it will drastically imrprove the game's population and attract more players as well as giving older players a bit of a treat.

Reward points seem to be everyone's I must kill to get - kinda thing. Therefore as the title now reflects,

85 unseals should be put into the award centre for less than the 95 unseals surely,... technically?
85 unseals should not be tradable to avoid exchange to a noob character and making them OP ruining the basis of the excellent, fun, game.

Another idea is to come up with a maze of some kind, a maze where guilds can tackle routes, choose paths and break down chests to eventually facing a battleborn boss in that maze. I rarely see much teamwork between members of the same guild, unless its pk but even then theyre still protecting themselves, players need to learn old TOP ways, supporting and moving forward together and rarely is this the case in EO. Alot of players lack teamwork and the structure behind it - mazes like FC - produce a new maze for stronger players/ if u want weaker players too. However as with all posts like this, changes are only notified rather than act upon.. which is why am playing Dishonored/ Skyrim.

A little reflection
For me playing in the mines about 6 years ago? I first played in TOP 1 called penguin isle and i remember the feel/ joy of finding random ppl to play with and lvl with - somehow ive been dragging myself along and carried on playing TOP, and heck ive even made it to a private server and spend some... but ive finally found some sort of reason, we've all been searching for that same feel when we first play TOP, and having unable to find it we aggressively seek it out, through malling, pking and slandering at other players - perhaps the broken, lost and old players you see everytime on TOP will probably tell you the same thing, no, they know it.
If you're searching for the same moment you first played TOP - along with other memories, am sad to say you wont find it here. I recommed you escape whilist you still can, after all, people never stay long. I rest in peace.

Regards, CaptainUSA

monkeysman

Back to top Go down

Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past Empty Re: Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past

Post by Chad Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 am

i agree to every point u said, thus they already made a new maze for non demi and non legends, its quite unique for the time being. as for the 85 unseal ,its a splendid idea!

you're right about teamwork and stuff but what i find in Eternals Online that i wont find in any private server nor even in TOP is the Strong Tight Friendship between the players. its very awesome, thats why im still playing till we speak.

on the other hand,as this server has its unique thing there's also a misfortune which is the lack of support. added to that there's a bit of ignorance towards the players, but that's been fixed since ive seen GM's being nice like old times again,somehow.

i hope ur still playing MonkeyMan! -blaine/chad

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past Empty Re: Two New Idearicals and a little reflection...a blast to the past

Post by Serge... Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:45 pm

We also need publishing the server.

The only page that promote us is the Top100 ToP pservers.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pakchaq Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:03 pm

make abandone mine for farming rp chest.. every chest give 5rp. map open every 3 hours.. ill bet all the guild will come. and teamwork/pk will emerge xD

pakchaq
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey Captain USA Smile I'm from old Penguin Isle too! -jimanji
Between, nice post... but maybe develop it more, give it structure. Create the map, give ideas, boss type, what items , drops etc...
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 am

85 unseals will be released in the Award Center soon. We have a new maze in mind which will most definitely have the team work aspect and give you that old school feel, no more details will be given on the maze players will just have to wait and see.Smile
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:01 pm

monkeysman wrote:A little reflection
we've all been searching for that same feel when we first play TOP, and having unable to find it we aggressively seek it out, through malling, pking and slandering at other players - perhaps the broken, lost and old players you see everytime on TOP will probably tell you the same thing, no, they know it.
If you're searching for the same moment you first played TOP - along with other memories, am sad to say you wont find it here. I recommed you escape whilist you still can, after all, people never stay long. I rest in peace.
Regards,

CaptainUSA

Story of my life, At least now I know that there are still these kind of people around. Thank you man, for real.

"If you're searching for the same moment you first played TOP - along with other memories, am sad to say you wont find it here." Hope the new ones read this.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum