Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Development has begun in full force! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Development has begun in full force! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Development has begun in full force! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Development has begun in full force! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Development has begun in full force! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Development has begun in full force! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Development has begun in full force! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Development has begun in full force! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Development has begun in full force! EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Development has begun in full force! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Development has begun in full force! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Development has begun in full force! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Development has begun in full force! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Development has begun in full force! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Development has begun in full force! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Development has begun in full force! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Development has begun in full force! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Development has begun in full force! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Development has begun in full force! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Development has begun in full force! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Development has begun in full force!

+17
Rora
darkagui23
S2
Sower
[GM]Connor
SpiritReaper
jumpey
Zyncolicious
WhiteDeathJr^^
xMayy
Chad
Serge...
Silence
Eiko ^^
Merlin030512
SexyJo
[Admin]Chris
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Development has begun in full force! Empty Development has begun in full force!

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 pm

ATTENTION PLAYERS!

I have good news and bad news, let me start with the bad I have for the past many weeks have tried to contact the previous host to retain our data and have finally received confirmation from them which state they have eradicated all of their systems of our files... Which is very sad news as all of our work that we have conducted for so many years have been wiped, we have a few prior versions of the database which are significantly outdated.

So now it brings me to the good news we have been working hard in these weeks to get the prior versions updated to its former glory, to prepare for such an event. we have begun adding new features to the server since a lot of data was lost to fill in the blanks each of them revolutionizes the PKO experience. The Game that you know was Eternals Online is now a new game with a purpose that brings in a new twist to the age old guild based MvM Solo PvP and Bossing. With the help of GM Lisa we are on track and on the verge to get the server up and running with all new features intact and functional. GM Lisa also has a few conditions to work with us again which we have wholeheartedly accepted one of which is to bring back the BrightSunOnline Name to the server, to remind the players of old that things will be different but for the better.

Here are the added Features these are still experimental and will likely to change. Players can discuss their thoughts regarding these features and let us know if you wish to add something to the mix by commenting.

Equipment tier system.
(The name and design of the sets are subjected to change) Players will obtain tier 1, for now lets call them Disciple sets when they begin their journey with which they can further upgrade up to tier 5 Disciple sets then from there they can be upgraded to Frozen Kylin, Holy Kylin and Dark Kylin sets.

Players can only upgrade sets by enchanting them. Players have to collect catalyst shards from Battle, finishing mazes and other means and with enough catalyst shards they can convert these shards from Enchantress Maya into a Enchantment Catalyst which can be used to upgrade a set to a higher tier then eventually to special Kylins, but remember specific catalysts can only upgrade equipment to other specific equipment, which means if you have by chance received a Frozen Catalyst and your set is a tier 5 disciple set then you can upgrade to a frozen set but if you have a tier 4 disciple set you cannot upgrade it to a frozen kylin set unless you level up your set to a tier 5 set. If you wish to upgrade a Frozen Kylin set to a Corporeal Kylin set you must posses a Kylin Catalyst to upgrade and so forth the same rules apply to the other sets in line.

The server will be a PK server eliminating the need to heavily grind on mobs and the only way to obtain exp and gold is through solo or guild based objective quests and defeating bosses.

More info of the many more new updates to come will be added to this topic as we reach 100% completion rating on each one of them.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Development has begun in full force! Empty Re: Development has begun in full force!

Post by SexyJo Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 am

since the server has a new beginning why dont u delete our warning strikes so we can have a new start aswel :3

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Development has begun in full force! Empty Re: Development has begun in full force!

Post by Merlin030512 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:27 pm

WOOOOOOO!! GREATT NEWS!!!!....BUT!! ...I have a small question. what about the donors and their items?? cause i miss my cruss and my items (x2 heavens swords,angelasJr str and con ,dark kylin ,x2goddes ring, etc, etc.) jeje is only a doubt and a question XD! .............have a nice day ... cya!!!!
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Players didn't agree to wipe, so needed find an excuse to 'lose database' So new players can join w.o being scared of old people.

Sorry but as a non maller i feel disappointed XD I will not back to naked ami..
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm

damm!! bad news for us Mallers? if that's true...............................
I am completely disappointed too!!
I wanted to buy the lucifer gems .....but this put me off!!
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Hmm...long time chris. just to clarify things, what happened to the server?

Silence
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 am

I didnt want to state what Eiko did.

But to tell the truth, theres not a computer engeenier or a computer science related person in the world who has not a daily back up file in emergency case.

In the other hand, a wipe was necessary.
Of course, no one will ever agree to this, thats a respectable opinion.

But most players went to other pservers and starter from zero.

Theres not difference.
Some of them will be back sooner or later.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 am

Well the fact that this server has lasted for more than three years is what makes it special, other servers last 5-6 months than disappear. Thats one of the main reasons this server is worthy of playing

Silence
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:54 pm

wait, so we lost our equi ?
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Yes Joanna.
We did.

My suggesion (which only involves donators) is to contact GMs to do the same what happened the last wipe 3 years ago.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 pm

This is very disappointing for the non-donators. On the other hand im very excited for these new updates ,good luck GMs!

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:50 am

YOU BLOODY TITS!!! WHAT OF ALL MY HARD WORK!?
Kidding, sue me..

Sad to hear about the files being wiped and crap, But i'm rather excited for the new and improved game! ( just piss that untradable crap off plix menz )

In saying that, since we all got reset, i may come back and play Smile
(if my depressed self has time and effort.)

But what of all our donations?
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 am

ok so we lost our equi what about our donation credits ? dont tell me nothing will be refunded ?
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 am

As far as I know, that topic has not been discussed yet.

Thats why you should talk to GMs to get to an agreement.
After all, even if the database was wiped, im pretty sure, the paypal payments can be still tracked.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 pm

yeah, good thing i still have wastern union receipts
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 pm

yeahh!! that's a great idea, if erased data and this is a new server there will be drawbacks restore our donations in DC in the game ...cause i have paypal register jeje XD
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:12 am

Last reset, i think GM had the paypal receipts also if correct? Just required the email to email gm who to give DC to. And you need to make sure that mall items don't get too OP as in OP pets, OP sets constantly comming out, OP this Op that ya feel? I've observed servers fall and servers stay on a steady path,this server was on a steady path until the "balance attempt" on SW like a year and a half ago. Then the new eternal set came out,along with untradeable equips, regulations on FC, no dual PK, OP pets, banning of many cool players. What im sayin is..just keep it a classic yet inovative server ya feel?

Silence
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:36 am

Hi

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 pm

ID say give the non Donators that reached some kind of level ingame DCs

such as EIKO....she's been there for many years..she worked with the help of her guildmates to become a pretty good cleric with even Legend Insignia.

PLEASE GMs

This time take note of all feedback from us if you want to make a pretty cool inspiring server.

The player that plays have a pretty good and solid suggestions most of the times.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 pm

I was a Drake away from my Legend Insignia, now that you mention.

Thank you for my depression now. Sad
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jumpey Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

noo my corp bd set and lvl 100 staff and gr rings Sad i dont want 2 miss them i would still give the new sever a try

jumpey
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 am

As good as that sounds Zyn,it's just too much and everybody, EVERYBODY will be asking for a little,thats a whole lot of mess. And yes, we will all be missing out on alot but the only justify-able thing is to return DC to donaters because after all, they did work in the real world to buy ingame stuff

Silence
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:44 am

I'm just mentioning Legends who werent Donators...Wasabii and Eiko are two of them idk the others if there are.....Demis are demis ey....tough luck sometimes but i think putting a line to no donator legends isnt that bad
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 am

Sam here. So after I finlly get gods amour and all that I loose all progress. Sad How far back is my character at donation data. Since I paid for all this as server went flop and had my pets all lv77 before updates do I and other heavy donators get a restore?

Btw this is some good news perhaps Ill become a crus now afterall if nothing of mine is recoverable.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:50 am

Does that mean I also loose my new gem upgrades? Sad

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 am

I hope to god the new gems aren't included.
that ruined it even with the new changes, i tanked upto 18k max w/o DK effect and 15k with and a sharpshooter.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 am

As an*
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 pm

all this finally, when open !!the server!!! lol! affraid Questionlol! affraid Questionlol! affraid Questionlol! affraid Questionlol! affraid Questionlol! affraid Questionlol! affraid Question
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Chris or Connor answer us!!! affraidaffraidaffraid what is ur opinion!! ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 pm

We will provide more information regarding the new server version soon.

We are currently remaking some of the latest features that were lost with the old host. The whole game dynamics will be changed.

Equipment system, Gem system, DC & RP systems, map system etc will be completely changed to give a new gameplay experience. It has been made possible for players to obtain upto Dark kylin sets(will be renamed) ingame without donating.

Since there are many new features, we will host a beta session for 1 month before opening it for all players incase we discover any unexpected bugs. Beta details will be provided once development has reached that stage.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 pm

plz let us know if we will get our dcs back since everything will be taken away from us
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:24 pm

answer us!!!!!! about that!!!
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:29 am

SexyJo wrote:plz let us know if we will get our dcs back since everything will be taken away from us

I'm pretty sure we will get our DC's back, there is no way they would deny us heavy mallers (any mallers at all) of giving back our tokens of support.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:55 am

I think at most it should only be a percentage of dc back. Think what about someone like myself getting 100% back. I would never need to support server again or strive to earn any mall item. (Could max out 9 characters to +27 by old pricing standards with some left over) I rather have my old data where I finally got god set and my new gems, but saying thats just me. I never had a chance to use god set or my new gems because server went inactive then moved hosts.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:15 am

What most games normally do is to have a set of items (equipment, weapons, decorations, etc) highly exclusive, so only a selected group of players could recieve any of those.

But for it to happen. The game must be balanced enough so those selected players wont have a huge impact in the server enviroment.

The last problem that GMs were trying to resolve was in fact to reduce the gap between donators and non-donators.

Giving back all the DCs to donators will place the server in the same situation it was, which is worst because non-donators will struggle in their way to gear themselves up (which in most cases was a 1 year process at least).

I understand, this is the last thing that GMs will sit to discuss about.

But meanwhile you guys can open a discussion in how could be the best way to solve that topic. I would like to participate in it, but I donated no more than 40 DC, so im not in a position where I can understand yours.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 am

We have completely changed the way players obtain and use equipment, weapons and necklaces. Rings however remain the same.

Non donators can reach a Rare grade equipment (Previously known as Dark kylin) set with a few months of active gameplay, but Exotic (Eternal Kylin) gear can only be obtained via donation.

We are removing currencies such as DC, RP and Vote credits. A single unified currency will be used instead. The exchange rate for the currency will be higher than $1:1DC so item prices will be adjusted according to the increase.

Maximum gem level has been decreased to Lv6 and the lost stats is compensated in all of the equipments' base stats.

A lot more changes have been done, but we will announce them at a later stage once the systems are fully functional.

Players will not receive all the Donation Credits they have purchased\obtained throughout the last 4 Years. Exact credits that eligible players will receive will be calculated after completing the beta stage. We only have manual datasheet records of donations since we lost the online database, hence calculating the amount of credits each player is eligible to obtain will take time and only donations within a reasonable time-frame will be given back. Players who were banned in EO\BSO will not be eligible for receiving their credits again.

Beta stage will start in 2-3 weeks and will last approx. 1-2 weeks. Connection mode will be via hamachi as we are not using a dedicated server for beta stage. There will be no full client, but a full patch will be uploaded to allow players to connect during beta using their BSOv3 Client. Beta stage will also consist of class balance adjustments to make all classes par in terms of effectiveness and strength after the new changes.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:09 pm

what if we have all the emails and receipts of our donation
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

I miss you Sexy Bunny! Sad

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am

ohhh dammmnn if all data was delete .... no more bunnyJo!!!!!!???? waaaaaaaa!!!
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:15 am

lmao guys

GM, to be honest. if donators didnt get their dcs back i dont think they would ever come back, they will feel scammed....

i understand u dont want anyone to be OP but at the same time u otta understand tht we work for that money we paid
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 am

seriously.... it is totaly unfair cause we work in real life for help this server and have fun..... but it is tottaly unfair not to recognize the effort......Mrs. GMs we have the donstions record and will gladly send u...not allow former players go for something that has a solution...
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:01 am

P.S. Im a new donator but a old BSO player snd the reason i made donations was cause i trust in ur game Mr GMs.
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 am

Put it this way donations were to keep BSO and Eo running. We we well aware of the risk the server can close. Been that offering us dc back is more then any other server has provided. Keeping that in mind I know how people feel who gemmed characters 2+ years ago with dc. They are also well aware we can pull records up of paypal or union donations if we request them but that been said its going to be a new server.

Most likly in my case in the past few years I have donated an incredible amount of funding to help towards server costs as well as other heavy donators. Bottom line is that its impractical for servers survival for 100% return rate on our donated credits from an old server. To be offered a chance and new credits all over again on a new server should be a plus.

(My opnion only ofc I am not happy after just obtaining the new gems amours, but such is life)

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 am

Okay, For the year I've been playing EO almost if it didn't already 2K USD went onto my character, I beleive that we SHOULd get all DC's( new donation currency back)
But Release all the "Over powered" stuff over time.
thus we are not getting "scammed" nor left out of the loop, we get what we paid for
Nor are we Overpowered in the such sense.

It would be like a slow release of our funds once more.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sower Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:00 pm

GM can i ask if i can still use my old account??..i was busy and cant online for 4 or 5 months already...

Sower
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:04 pm

i agree with may..

just dont add op stuff to the mall and give us our dcs back, if u dont want anyone to be op maybe u can give us the dcs little by little? like every month some amount of dc etc, so none will be so strong in one day

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin030512 Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:04 am

Arrow Shockeddo not make us lose confidence in you ,solve this please Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Merlin030512
Merlin030512
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:41 pm

gonna be voyager......hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

will characters created in the beta be wiped?
i ask cause some mmos do wipe after betas but some carry the character creation over i.e the name, features etc
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by darkagui23 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Start to a Scratch again -.- but anyway... its ok for me...
except for mallers i think

and btw the server will be launched in beta or official?? ty
darkagui23
darkagui23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:48 am

:O
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next