Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
eternal effects for ss EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
eternal effects for ss EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
eternal effects for ss EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
eternal effects for ss EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
eternal effects for ss EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
eternal effects for ss EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
eternal effects for ss EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
eternal effects for ss EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
eternal effects for ss EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
eternal effects for ss EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
eternal effects for ss EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
eternal effects for ss EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
eternal effects for ss EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
eternal effects for ss EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
eternal effects for ss EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
eternal effects for ss EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
eternal effects for ss EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
eternal effects for ss EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
eternal effects for ss EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
eternal effects for ss EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

eternal effects for ss

+8
lumabiro
Sneaky
SexyJo
Castiel
ZzzZZzzZ
Seppuku
[GM]Connor
S2
12 posters

Go down

eternal effects for ss Empty eternal effects for ss

Post by S2 Thu May 26, 2011 2:53 pm

i was wondering if the gm teams can put frozen effect for ss as a trial like the reduced bd hs rate?> coz if we r stunned its basically gameover
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

eternal effects for ss Empty Re: eternal effects for ss

Post by [GM]Connor Thu May 26, 2011 4:18 pm

What do others feel about it ?
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm

i totally aggre, only thing eternal ss are good for is the headshot CHANCE, that isnt 100% succes, if were stunned were pwned simply as, you made clerics far more powerful, the bolt is insane champs are far too overpowered, why is it when it comes to me fighting legends only ones i can kill are cruz? (thats if im not in stun) theres no point in meeen fighting other legend champ or legend clerics i can kill legend clerics but it takes forever, when im pking champs im useless apart from the seal and the chance of a headshot, cruz can melle champs but i cant? i have max attack speed 14 max and i dont touch legend champs can you guys spend a few hours testing? its anoying that the only pk im succesful at is lower gemmed guys or legend cruz, we should be able to kill legend champs by melle also

you really should test

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZzzZZzzZ Thu May 26, 2011 4:25 pm

true i agree on tis 1 !

ZzzZZzzZ
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu May 26, 2011 4:28 pm

actually i dont think ss needs the effect. S2 is the only non legend with eternal set and if you add frozen kylin effect to it, legend ss with eternal might become overpowered.

i already tank pretty well so i dont see adding frozen kylin effect to "balance" necessary

if you want the frozen kylin effect, buy a frozen kylin helm like other eternal kylin users

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Thu May 26, 2011 4:36 pm

the effect doesnt always work,,,,it just gives a chance for a ss to get outta stun and use the insane movement speed to get away.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Castiel wrote:actually i dont think ss needs the effect. S2 is the only non legend with eternal set and if you add frozen kylin effect to it, legend ss with eternal might become overpowered.

i already tank pretty well so i dont see adding frozen kylin effect to "balance" necessary

if you want the frozen kylin effect, buy a frozen kylin helm like other eternal kylin users

cast im not flaming you coz i think your a decent ss, but you cant tank any thing, im a legend ss and if im stunned im pwned ss is the only class what dont stand a chance if stunned, unless you go full gay con and RELY on headshot, i think ss need looking at and testing im super pissed i spent alot main legend and cant even have a fight with other classes apart from cruz its not right and dont say im shit coz i cant really gem much more and when i do hit +27 all equips im guessin ill still be the same so whats the point?

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu May 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Well but you are comparing your character with other legends using eternal right ?

Eternals have more hidden skill bonuses than just the other kylin's effects. Frozen effect for an SS would really make a FULL CON SS like you mentioned even more 'Imba'. If an SS gets +27 Hat and Armor with Eternal bonuses, 50k Headshot and maximized con, then they will tank just like a Decent champion on normal con build, while they can still use a 50k hs every 15-25 seconds.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Thu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm

yes but the head shot rate is a lot lower than b4 and ss's will nver be able to tank a dk champs primal then meele (unless we got a sheild like the cruses do, which we unfortanely dont).

S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu May 26, 2011 6:48 pm

If an eternal SS goes full con they can tank upto 7-10k max
Imagine that with frozen effect and a chance of 1 hit K.O

Not forgetting that they will have like 20-50k hp if they go full con
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm

so again ss upgrades are thrown out? think its tme to make clerics a nd chapms a little stronger Sleep

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Honestly, SS are quite fine already. Ive seen SS with full con builds with Legend & Eternal (Leon, xBarai for example) and they survive 1 stun round from even Legend users.
Heck full con even means they cant just tank 10k max, but above that even like champs =X (Tested this with 13k+ max). You might call it "gay" that there are full con SS relying on HeadShot, but be honest to yourself and think "isnt 50k dmg each 15-25sec a bit much in a single hit?"

They lowered the 50k HS chance simply because it was happening every single time HeadShot got used, means you cannot defend yourself against this at all, there's only one class who can actually survive one HeadShot and that is a champ, but on a 2nd they are just as dead as anyone.

Next to that Sharpshooters always have been Glasscannon, they have been in 95% off the games, so why would you make them tanks? You cant have it all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm

was waitin for you post tanna and im not surprised yet again, your not a ss, your a nothing apart from and fc sm, us ss are sick to death with only been able to seal you while your logged on someones account (push) if we did any damage to you that would be fine but we dont so why doesnt the server just all make champs? and the post isnt about making us tanks its about giving us a chance to escape from at least one stun, its ok for champs clerics they can survive 5-10 stuns all you do is sit and put ya shield on i see others gettin upgrades why cant GM have a look at improving ss? were not asking for much

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Seppuku wrote:was waitin for you post tanna and im not surprised yet again, your not a ss, your a nothing apart from and fc sm, us ss are sick to death with only been able to seal you while your logged on someones account (push) if we did any damage to you that would be fine but we dont so why doesnt the server just all make champs? and the post isnt about making us tanks its about giving us a chance to escape from at least one stun, its ok for champs clerics they can survive 5-10 stuns all you do is sit and put ya shield on i see others gettin upgrades why cant GM have a look at improving ss? were not asking for much

Sorry wut? I havent heard a single SS complain in FTW. Only from Exclusive, and we dont even have half such good geared SS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 pm

tanna honestly get out this thread it has nothing to do with you me and S2 are askin for gm opinions not yours good day

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

GM asked about our oppinions, and maybe you dont know, but I infact play a SS in this server so I still have a right to speak.

Sorry for disagreeing everytime you bring something up, its not personal just my experience here & conclusions out off it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 9:47 pm

well mau you play champ too and i bet you laugh everytime im attacking you dont you? if i was champ and you was my ss would you enjoy not been able to all least take damage from you, ss arnt effective against champs like push, chubby, and malo, i really dont see any point to legend ss anymore thats just my view

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Sorry but your comparing seriously a Champ vs a SS?

Since when can a SS (ranged melee dmger) pwn a Champ (melee tank) ? Your a SS which means your supposed to nuke Magic classes, because after all thats why you have seals remember?
You really want to pwn everything with 1 button dont u? =.=

Besides, Eternal & Legend SS have 25k/50k HS to pwn the Champ, what else you want?

Its like me complaining about dying vs a Legend SM, with all their melee & magic seals and magic damage. Seriously are you kidding me? Sorry for disagreeing that one class should rule all~

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 10:11 pm

didnt say pwn a champ i said to deal damage and from what i see and everyone will say same champs are the strongest by far

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu May 26, 2011 10:25 pm

ss with eternal can tank good, look at leon, i die and come back and he is still there tankin more than a legend.
SS HS with eternal was insane on legends, and the chance is really high, even champs complained about it.
i could never win if im againest S2 , even though she isnt a legend yet and my bolts r high on her, just one seal and im dead from the HS

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 am

lol cmon SS are strong enuf as it is for eg Eclipse tanks so mch as it is and can 1 hs any legend except champ if she gets a frozen effect also which class will be able to kill her ?
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Fri May 27, 2011 1:09 am

im just saying this as a test coz everytime a crus/champ gets stunned they can apply sheild, magical eternal users have frozen (right?)

frozen doesn't mean we become immortal gods it just gives a chance to survive meele atks from cruses/champs, def and pr remain the same.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri May 27, 2011 2:17 am

we have frozen effect but we dont have a skill that can kill other legends with 1 hit -.-
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lumabiro Fri May 27, 2011 2:30 am

hahahaa i still dont know anything about eternal effects but i love this comments fight hahahahahaha
lumabiro
lumabiro
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 am

lol true.

every1 does feel strongly about this and i do respect all ur views.
looking from ur point of view i agree that full con eternal lengend ss's are extremly difficult to kill, adding frozen will make us more strong and maybe it might tip the balance.

i just dont want our class to end up extinct like the voyagers ;_;

S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri May 27, 2011 2:57 am

well i really dont mind any changes to the ss as long as it doesnt make it overpowered.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lumabiro Fri May 27, 2011 3:17 am

LOL talking about voys where is siku??? and S2 isnt about what benefits characters have is about skills and the equipments and the use, i mean isnt only about effects or power is about all, and i love the SS cause they are fast, strong and can be very hard to kill, cause is hard to stun an SS running LOL
lumabiro
lumabiro
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri May 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Well currently the 10x Headshot chance is already pretty low for an eternal SS.
Reducing it further to add frozen effect might make you survive a bit more, but SS wont be able to kill champions and well built crusaders anymore. Even magic classes like Clerics will have an upper hand in battle as melee would do low damage and HS will fail almost all the time
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 pm

champs r over powered =_=!!...
i bolt 10.1k on Terra with him stunned and he still out lives the stun .. even with bd stun effect.
This for damage attck.. they get bd effect + eternal + legend bonus ?
before he would kill me in like.. 10seconds 30 seconds but now he just hit me and i die in less then 1 second.
i dont know how that is fair vs. normal player. But considering tht im a normal user.. isnt balancing suppose to be a bit more balanced... ? i udnerstand that cashers get priority and etc because they paid for it. but regular players gives off alot of time to work their butt off to oneday kill these guys... Isnt the point to make game balanced and not have a group of people rule over one another. ? And knowing alot of cruel people. they pick off farmers in Da, making it difficult for those who is farming to get better.

My request is.. can you consider making certain classes a tiny bit more balanced.. ?
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat May 28, 2011 3:37 am

Lol you telling me clerics and Sms need more bolt (and more stun in ca)
Terra is amoung the people who have their equips perfected to the max

C'mon you cannot complaint about not killing him. Hes a champ with the best equips ingame
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by disc003 Sat May 28, 2011 4:58 am

S2 wrote:lol true.

every1 does feel strongly about this and i do respect all ur views.
looking from ur point of view i agree that full con eternal lengend ss's are extremly difficult to kill, adding frozen will make us more strong and maybe it might tip the balance.

i just dont want our class to end up extinct like the voyagers ;_;

agrees with voyagers extinct part...Sad Sad Sad pale
disc003
disc003
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLovelyxD Sun May 29, 2011 6:12 pm

If this topic is discussing purely on a 1 v 1 eternal class fight, then eternal SS stands a good chance to win against champ, although in my opinion, champs still have the advantage (if you take in regards of pots and foods etc).

It's a battle of who seals/cripples or primal/stuns first. Whoever gets the first one off will basically win, except that SS has bigger room for error -- need to put in a bit more effort where SS would need to do hit-and-run or try not to lag from movement waiting for headshot to cooldown til you get 2-3 HS consecutively which happens rarely, and even if it does, hope to god the champ doesn't use a food pot to recharge entire hp or spam gyoza's =_= -- ALL while trying to avoid being meleed which actually gives champs a chance to live if the SS lags/slips up. Champs on the other hand would simply need to flash/primal and melee for 5-8 seconds, and the SS is dead, so in this case, I believe champs have the favor somewhat.

Adding frozen into eternal for SS seems a tad imbalanced against eternal crusaders, but against champs, it seems fair. Other classes aren't affected by frozen so no need to mention them.

Like Castiel mentioned, you can also purchase the Frozen Helm and switch between your caps when you're stunned -- Something I've been planning to do once the server goes through the huge maintenance.

As for the claims of the HP/DEF -- I don't like to share stats, but for sake of the thread -- I have 593 con, 48.3k HP, 3.2k def on full con mode (Poss/Morale/Con77pet/94 base con/buffs) - Cap is +22 (On a sidenote, I can add a total of 40 more possible con if I have Cap +27 and 100 base con)

Anyone with a max of around 12.8k+ can break me (with dk effect) -- And they can usually kill me within a 5-10 second stun -- Now that would be okay with me if I knew if I upgraded con more, that it would help me survive a stun, but it will give little to no affect if I upgrade my cap to +27, from what I believe.

So some can conclude and basically say, "just don't get stunned then" -- Well the argument with that is crusaders and champs are allowed to get stunned as much as they want and have the privilege of being stunned without worry of getting meleed to death due to the controversial use of the magical little shield.

I also tried the dodge route - But that's pointless. I can't achieve high enough dodge to be able to live a stun either -- And that's due to the DK effect, which drops 20% of your dodge rate. Additionally, there's hit rate lots while there is no available dodge lots, which I have a bigger problem with than DK effect. I don't believe there should be hit rate lots at all cause as long as hit rate lots exist, dodge is pointless.

I mentioned in the other thread, that perhaps adding dodge lot or eliminating hit rate lots, or maybe even lowering the % of the dodge rate in the DK effect down to like 5-10% would be manageable.

Anyway the bigger concern and priority there should be placed on for classes should be the ones that are rarely talked about - SM/Voys

Before upgrading any other class, I think these two classes need more attention than any other class, but due to circumstances, most people choose champ/crus/ss as their class.. so it's understandable.

LadyLovelyxD
LadyLovelyxD
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon May 30, 2011 5:21 am

LOL ss is fine champ and crus are fine voyger and cleric is fine nothing really needs to be changed cause i seen voy in eternal and quite tempted to make one myself if i knew all the effects. Donna as Chris said my gems are Near max and i dont like to tell how much con i exactly got but my max is far from been over powered -.- . I malled a frozen hat but havent bothered to gem. I would have alot more con if there was a forging card that could fix my hat eg one that destroys gems in 3rd socket will be nice my passive hp in str is only 70k hp and one hs screws me pretty bad. Ofc i tank all melee attks on str pet but its not magic bolts that kill me really fast.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 am

DAM EXCUSES =.=
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down