Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
A request to GM team to make tanna happy EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

A request to GM team to make tanna happy

+3
lumabiro
SexyJo
Seppuku
7 posters

Go down

A request to GM team to make tanna happy Empty A request to GM team to make tanna happy

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Lisa/Chris

Could you please check that my ip has never logged iSiku, S2, Eclipse, Destery or any other high gemmed charecter in my guild, im sick in the back teeth of Tanna acusing me of loggin people to duel in ca.dw or whatever, you should have recieved mail from him by now reporting me for what he calls Blackmail rofl he flames me i flame him simple but plz just proove im not a lier and tll him i havnt logged any off them accounts thanks Very Happy

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

A request to GM team to make tanna happy Empty Re: A request to GM team to make tanna happy

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm

lol how funny you are, turning the facts around?

- 1st: My guild told me you are dualling, and seeing how your characters where moving it obviously was both chars piloted by same person.
- 2nd: your the one spamming my PM every single time you die in FC, DW, CA or w/e map.
- 3rd: Let the screenshots prove it for themselfs and see how they judge about it.
- 4th: I dont report ppl quickly, but you are pushing my nerves every single day again and Im done with it. Every single time you PM me I will send the screenshots to the GMs till either you shut up, or GMs kick your ass that you cannot talk to me anymore.

Stop making me look bad, and look at yourself for a change, your 30+ years old and yet flaming the whole world together.

Back to top Go down

A request to GM team to make tanna happy Empty Re: A request to GM team to make tanna happy

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 9:23 pm

tanna im not gunna make this into a flame thread, like i said i dont log any other accont on BSO apart from aphros, SM and me spamming you pm every minute is funny it gets you in the mood for PK if you want me to stop just say so i will it isnt nasty its fun, but obviusly you cant have fun and a bit of enemy banter, the day i stop having frindly banter with you is the day GM stop you and all the others loggin accounts what arnt yours, but honelsty dude if im really gettin to you that bad just say so its only a game wouldnt want to depress you i can see the game means the world to you in future ill only pm you if i want to buy one of your amazingly exspensive great gems what you just farmed as you campin FC all day have fun Mau hope fc gos well mwah xx

just another thing can anyone see the idiotic response this is gunna get?

1st: My guild told me you are dualling, and seeing how your characters where moving it obviously was both chars piloted by same person.

can anyone else make2 charecters mov at the same time?? let me know if ya can ill solo a shrub

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Seppuku wrote:tanna im not gunna make this into a flame thread, like i said i dont log any other accont on BSO apart from aphros, SM and me spamming you pm every minute is funny it gets you in the mood for PK if you want me to stop just say so i will it isnt nasty its fun, but obviusly you cant have fun and a bit of enemy banter, the day i stop having frindly banter with you is the day GM stop you and all the others loggin accounts what arnt yours, but honelsty dude if im really gettin to you that bad just say so its only a game wouldnt want to depress you i can see the game means the world to you in future ill only pm you if i want to buy one of your amazingly exspensive great gems what you just farmed as you campin FC all day have fun Mau hope fc gos well mwah xx

just another thing can anyone see the idiotic response this is gunna get?

1st: My guild told me you are dualling, and seeing how your characters where moving it obviously was both chars piloted by same person.

can anyone else make2 charecters mov at the same time?? let me know if ya can ill solo a shrub

You, infact your saying you will not stop herrassing me, and the others in FC till we quit loggin into Legend accounts?

- 1st: Tell your own guild to do the same, and then come back. Dont judge us for something your very own guild does aswel.
- 2nd: Your blackmailing me agian, telling you wont stop bothering us with your "flaming" and "offending" till we quit doing something. Sorry, but last time I checked this was still blackmailing.
- 3rd: I have asked you about 25x to STOP pming me. Yet you still do so. So once again, look at yourself first instead off me.
- 4th: What we do with the Gems we get in FC is: none off your buissiness, thats right, you have NO saying in how expencive we make them. You made 2 FC characters, some redicilious strong ppl on your side and even some big mallers with a Legend quest on their character. If you cannot beat us then, its not our fault seriously.
- 5th: If your really so interested into my "world", well, once again none off your buissines.

Your the one starting the flaming, I always answered you in a proper way but you seemingly cannot stand losing and each time you die you have to pm me calling me a "fag" or when you win you have to shout at world channel saying "your a noob"

Im sorry, but I play a game to have fun, not to have to listen to crap from people like you. So dont you even start on me about anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

cry me a river tanna jesus i said it was all fun if ya dont like i wont pm you your no big deal anyway

i guess its ok for you to swear at us and call us things but we cant? cool i understand like i said i wont bother pming you and where im from a fag is a cigerette surly you dont mind me callin you a cigerette? oh well enjoy your game

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Seppuku wrote:cry me a river tanna jesus i said it was all fun if ya dont like i wont pm you your no big deal anyway

i guess its ok for you to swear at us and call us things but we cant? cool i understand like i said i wont bother pming you and where im from a fag is a cigerette surly you dont mind me callin you a cigerette? oh well enjoy your game

Funny, only after I reported you to the GMs you are willing to stop? Even though I asked you ATLEAST 25x to stop before? Im sorry, reporting is already done so your mercy is to the GM team now. Its been weeks now since ur doing this, its been enough.
Besides, I answer on what your saying, I dont make things personal or spam your pm with annoying things, neither I call your names on worldchannel.

In the end, I hope you get what you deserve, because Im not the only one thats sick off you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 pm

funny you say weeks? us fallin out only happned last week Mau, if your gunna have a go plz tell the truth Smile and you reporting me hasnt made me stop im stopping co you quite clearly are sick of it, and for the others who are sick of me let me guess there ya little cherubs who ya gem up??? tell them to post whatever im sayin on world too co ill think you will find nothing what soever nasty gets said on world i arnt that stupid

right you made your point you reported me lets see what GM does have a nice day

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

god,
cant we play without hating?

i dont know about that pm thing, but about worldchannel isepp u always flame FTW no matter u lose or win, yet im still ur friend, even though u were mean to me lately and u stopped talkin to me just cuz u hate my guild.

im not defending anyone, but seariously we r pking, one of the both sides must lose, we lose some and they lose some, no need to pm eachother with stuff like noob,idiot,fag or whatever -.-

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu May 26, 2011 10:22 pm

hi Jo you now me and ive talked to alot am i nasty?? nah im me people dont like that then tough,

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lumabiro Fri May 27, 2011 2:34 am

Well seppuku i dont know if is you, but we arent idiots, everytime that someone from exclusive is losing, or if others members of FTW are raping exclusives members, as a surprise appear iSiku or other donator there, you wont tell me that he knows while he is disconected, maybe he talk with players in game by mind or telephone and tell him to log in cause they need him, 0,0 is obvios that more than one person use their account. but i am not saying that is you but someone is do it.
lumabiro
lumabiro
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Fri May 27, 2011 5:17 am

lol well mstly its kenchan
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri May 27, 2011 8:42 am

exactlly people should not acuse me of loggin others when i f=dont have anyones account apart from aphro's ss and sm, thats why i asked GM to clarify that

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri May 27, 2011 5:25 pm

If you could tell me the timeperiod to check, I could try.
There are many people using some of those accounts and you cant possible expect me to go through all the logs..So i guess a small time period for the query would be appreciated
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri May 27, 2011 6:51 pm

there we are tanna give the gm a time she will check and wip that smug grin off ya face Very Happy

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Seppuku wrote:there we are tanna give the gm a time she will check and wip that smug grin off ya face Very Happy

Already had a talk with GM, I know enough and all I'll say is that your very very lucky with the GM giving you a chance after all.

Enjoy your game~

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Tana it aint luck its just you cant hanlde some friendly banter, but mark my words after the convo i just had with Lisa you and a couple others on server bet watch yourselfs from now on dont for one minute give me the oppertunity to screen summat ill sink to your standards now and try to get peeps banned a little babyish but who cares

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Maybe Ill release a simple flamer application

You can say anything you want to the application and it will respond by flaming back at you until you wish for it to stop. (So that you feel like you won the fight)

Would be a very useful app and when ever you feel pissed go flame the app instead Smile
Would reduce hatred ingame a lot : Very Happy
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

support admin loooooooooool

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri May 27, 2011 11:31 pm

well.. I talk to tana a lot. well used to . he doesnt seem to flame alot.:/
if you do make a flaming appication. can u make an application where guild leader can mute a guildie xD?
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 am

Just FYI iSepp doesn't have access.

If it's such a big problem, just have GM lock the IP of ALL legend characters so the problem stops? o.O

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum