Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics

+5
Terra1
Sneaky
jumpey
SexyJo
[GM]Connor
9 posters

Go down

Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics Empty Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 am

Hello guys
We have added ranged melee for Magic classes such a s Clerics and SMs just like the official.

Let us know about any possible modifications like with range,speed etc.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics Empty Re: Ranged Melee For SMs & Clerics

Post by SexyJo Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 am

cool, ill start makin my sm very soon and let u knw if theres anything wrong
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jumpey Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 am

same Smile

jumpey
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Great more magic classes to kill me
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Now they got a range attack doesn't it seem fair if they wnat the Cripple effect on eternal they get it buy melee ????? Its kinda bs now trying to dmg them 1v1 getting forzen every 2 seconds without been slowed and the retarted bouns dmg clerics sm do on legends with bolt. People are calling champ over powered but when you look at magic class seems to be the way to go. Eg Voy got stun on counch outta ca and other effects Gemmed with full con gems in hat torso lights and spr gemes jammed every where else makes it tank and higer dps then a crus or champ. Us other classes are been left out since more and more catching up whats the point in been a sand bag with high hp and def when its useless now. Balance is kinda getting messed up in my opnion and i am really tempted to ditch my bloody champ as its near impossable to kill sm cleric now -.- . (Eg honest hardly gemmed compared to me yet i cant beat it down and once i get bolted cripled and bouns dmg makes it GG with the endless seals.) i got one move to stun and its near useless now since its CD so dam long and i seem to only get to uses it once b4 i am stuck in stun lock. The eternal effects really need to be looked over because its getting far too frastruating. 1v1 think about it cleric should not be able to hope to compeat with a champ, crus, ss, mabey sm. THen we have to look at cleric in ca i cant fuking kill jo no matter how long i attk she doesnt die yet champ with over 80k hp on str and 160k on full con still breaks WTF is that.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Terra ur looking at it in the wrong way we have cripple effect when we bolt just like cruss and other classes and our bolt in ca still low i bolt 3k in spr mode
and ofcourse my class name is sealmaster and iam legend and u complain about my seals being long ? dude i cant kill like cruss or SS or even champs i still have to seal and bolt i cant kill more than 2 person ,look at SS HS its 50k and i didnt complain about that and they have a high chance doing it belive me make sm or cleric and just get sealed u cant do a thing unlike other classes when SS seal u at least u can mele ...
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Killing depends on your max not hp lol
Wats is your max?

The only change is that they have ranged melee just like official. But the range has to be adjusted. The ranged melee will get no bonus effects from the eternal sets AS LONG AS THEY ARE A SM\CLERIC

They only get boosts to their magical skills on eternal. So just adding range to them is not going to make it overpowered since they wont combine their existing powers\bonuses with the ones that will be provided from the new build
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:27 pm

@Terra, when we use the ranged melee it doesnt cripple, only bolt cripple, and as i said b4 its nothing more added to us, we wont use melee cuz its useless, melee sm or cleric is another build. its not a bonus added to us, as i told isepp, like u can choose str/agi crus or str/con crus, we can choose spr or str, if we r spr/con our melee will do nothing to u, nothing to even non mallers, if we r str sm/cleric our bolt will do nothing.

and about clerics beign overpowered?

"1v1 think about it cleric should not be able to hope to compeat with a champ, crus, ss, mabey sm."
magic dealers r meant to kill champs.

"THen we have to look at cleric in ca i cant fuking kill jo no matter how long i attk she doesnt die yet "
yes u cant kill me 1vs1, and i cant kill an ss 1vs1, so? every class must be weak infront of some other class. and u cant kill me 1vs1 only in ca. but when we pk outside? im always the one to lose the pk. and lets not forget that i keep spamming sp pots.

and talking about effects? we got the effects of the things we paid for.
remember when we were arguing in world? u said i used to suck b4 i get my eternal, now i have eternal effects, cuz i paid for it

u r a champ dont complain why a cleric win in a 1vs1 fight.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 pm

look at top cleric is a support ROLE NOT A PK ROLE they need back up -.- just like a sm needs help this clerics soloing a champ thats now got a decent max and i still dont break the ss b4 i drop dead some thing is quite wrong here -.- if its crus stuniing me constant i got no problem dying to magic class seems fair but when they solo you so easily thats when it becomes a problem. And ppls turn on auto bolt takes great still to auto bolt doesnt it even if they lag it still woks even after coming outta mini stun -.-
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Es*
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 pm

why u think we cant solo champs in top? i used to solo champs with my sm(not even a cleric)
and no not weak champs, they were good gemmed.

and yeah we call magic dealers support classes in top cuz most of them dont reach more than 350 spr.

i have more than 900 spr, so why i wouldnt be able to solo?
plus im a legend. so i became a legend to support ppl by buffing tsing healing etc?

as i said terra, u cant solo me, i cant solo legend ss, legend ss cant solo something else etc.. we all need teamwork cuz all of us cant solo everyone.
u cant expect to solo all other classes
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Ehmm... check TOP and TOP2 again. Clerics with same gems as the champ own the champ without even getting scratched.

Sealmasters laugh at champs even more.

Also, your saying auto bolt is lame. Ever thought about champion & crusader melee stun from eternal set? 95% chain stun on anyone u want.. that requires a lot off skills... -__-

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

terra the rarest class u ever see is sm cuz u need to be balanced u need to tank and u need good spr and still i die easily if i switch to spr mode i get mele by secound with siku ,and u cant kill all classes without havent weakness cleric and sm SS is our weakness and champs weakness is sm its not only in here its on top too just deal with it look at crusses they can beat every class and they can break u why do u wanna complain about useless us having ranged mele ?
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Sm solo champ not the problem its a support class and in top i was never dominated buy a cleric with the same gems as me on its own -.-
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Gm this might be handy we see ppls health bars why not a bar to display sp under the health bar/???????
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 pm

in top game there is no support classes its all matter how gemmed u r ,and if u wanna look at it that we r supporter class then u should be just tanker ~
cuz in other games tank is just to agro mobs to him with his aoe skills thats all he dont have good damage
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 pm

0.o In top clerics marry a crus or champ they start hitting a target cleric teles behind or sits outside protal 9/10 times -.- if not i dont know how it is on your sever but clerics only tele to thier other when they cant kill a champ or strong crus
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 pm

gm you might aswell change the homepage where it says 99% balanced i have no idea where gm got that figure from

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 am

hmm o.o;; sam wht r u complainning about ... u mele me down in like.. 1-3 seconds -_-...... I SHOULD BE COMPLAINING THAT UR OVER POWERED = =... complaining about 99% balance = = ????! ffs if its balanced normal players sould be able to kill u -_-.....
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:37 am

Terra1 wrote:0.o In top clerics marry a crus or champ they start hitting a target cleric teles behind or sits outside protal 9/10 times -.- if not i dont know how it is on your sever but clerics only tele to thier other when they cant kill a champ or strong crus

no offense .. if u want balance.. use 2 handed sword ALONE be a champ =] use AOE not melee =D if i want to ask for balance compare to champs... i want to have 2 guns =]... like crusader and champs 2 swords MORE STR GEMS!! ... US voys SMs clerics SS only 1 weapon... and u guys complain......... lol!
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 am

tryxzie wrote:no offense .. if u want balance.. use 2 handed sword ALONE be a champ =] use AOE not melee =D if i want to ask for balance compare to champs... i want to have 2 guns =]... like crusader and champs 2 swords MORE STR GEMS!! ... US voys SMs clerics SS only 1 weapon... and u guys complain......... lol!

But you can forge gems that boost your damage in more places. In the end its all the same bonus that each class gets from the gems.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:27 am

Admin wrote:
tryxzie wrote:no offense .. if u want balance.. use 2 handed sword ALONE be a champ =] use AOE not melee =D if i want to ask for balance compare to champs... i want to have 2 guns =]... like crusader and champs 2 swords MORE STR GEMS!! ... US voys SMs clerics SS only 1 weapon... and u guys complain......... lol!

But you can forge gems that boost your damage in more places. In the end its all the same bonus that each class gets from the gems.

Those magic classes give up their HP / defence from other gems for the "damage" infact its not balanced at all.

Also, original TOP was not ment to have Champions dual wield Lv85 uns weapons. If you look back at Moliyo you will see that Champions got a 1h sword Lv85 to dual with a shield. Not with another sword.
Right now, THAT is our problem with champions, THAT is the reason why they are too strong. They simply have too much max attack.

That will also stop Terra crying he dies too fast because the 2h lv85 uns sword has more hp & defence bonusses. And with the shield he would even have more HP / defence. He will lose the max attack though.

Look at the side effects from the "Fork" and "Knife" this makes dual wielding champs able to dual wield with the same bonusses crusaders get from their skills "Dualsword Mastery" this also is a bonus effect champions get but are not supposed to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down