Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
[request] please take a look EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
[request] please take a look EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
[request] please take a look EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
[request] please take a look EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
[request] please take a look EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
[request] please take a look EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
[request] please take a look EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
[request] please take a look EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
[request] please take a look EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
[request] please take a look EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
[request] please take a look EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
[request] please take a look EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
[request] please take a look EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
[request] please take a look EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
[request] please take a look EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
[request] please take a look EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
[request] please take a look EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
[request] please take a look EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
[request] please take a look EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
[request] please take a look EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

[request] please take a look

+4
[GM]Connor
Damian
Rora
Shai
8 posters

Go down

[request] please take a look Empty [request] please take a look

Post by Shai Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 am

Well i hear this quite often from new players and i decided to make new thread here, as new players cant simply register on forum and view threads unless they're approved to 'Players' group.

People actually are aware that the player number of this server is decreasing rapidly, you might see new players today and the next day they aren't playing anymore, or maybe you can see the whole guild inactive.

I think there's something wrong in this server's system which makes new players are bored. Here are few things i should mention:

1. FC drops are very low. 10-20 monsters per Goddess' Favor. One Goddess' Favor is just 2,5m.

Although you guys can say 'well i can get Goddess' Favor per 2 kill', remember that YOU HAVE MORDOJR + POSSESSION. For newbies to get GF per 2 kill is impossible.

2. Dark Swamp -> kick every 2-3 mins.

You guys can say 'well i can get like 10 azraels per day', i think you either hire someone to do it or buy from newbies. Getting azrael is boring enough for newbies (1k wood/ore is no joke, considering how fast people getting kicked from DS), and things become even harder by kicking them from DS every few minutes or so.

Botter problem? You can always hire staff to patrol for you, maybe you give them 1DC per day? or 5 DC per week?

3. King of the Ring Emblem -> Untradable

Dark Area is a very good alternative to farm for money. But pros can just say 'getting 5 saint of emblem is easy in CA, then trade it for king of the ring emblem'. Thats not always the case. Newbies must withstand BD mob sometimes, and most likely they will be killed before ca even finish.

4. Weapons -> Untradable

Meaning, newbies need to farm 320m to buy one weapon, and 640m for cruses. Not half price as it used to be (buying from other players).

5. Forum system

New players can't simply register and view 'Guides' or other threads, they must be accepted to 'Players' group first. This makes things even more difficult for players to find information in forum, which might explain the reason people fails to save their character.

FYI i don't really find a problem with those system above since i'm an old player and i got my set before the update. But what concerns me is, when my brother starts to play this game he found it difficult, as death set costs a lot and money making system in the server is limited. Few new players i met when i lvld my bro told me the same thing, they spent hours for repetitive stuffs and still not making much progresses.

Please before you comment or anything, see the way this game is played from new players. (No fairies, no 2b+ to spend, no de set, no friends, no gems, etc).
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

[request] please take a look Empty Re: [request] please take a look

Post by Rora Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 am

// Support

100% True.. Even my friends found it very difficult to start on their own!!
Hope GM changes some of the Systems here!!! Smile
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 am

donators deserve to be protected, and new players deserve to enjoy early game, therefore both group will always be available.
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 am

i must agree wwith few point . GM make clean (ungemmed) weapons tradable.
King of the ring emblem should be tradable too , because to wind it you need to be strong , but to be strong you need cash .
Farming 1k wood and ores to get 1 azrael isnt the best idea too , i know it was problem with unused character , but we should make something with this .
You can also make any prizes in quest , like kylin set in story quest . You can put items like transfer card , or kylin helmet (quest must be long and harder)

Damian
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 am

i don't mind farming 1k wood/ores, but with constant kicks every 2-3 mins it became annoying even before 1 azrael, which makes lots of players didnt even bother trying.
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 am

1)Why would people still go FC just to farm GFs o.o
Although you guys can say 'well i can get Goddess' Favor per 2 kill', remember that YOU HAVE MORDOJR + POSSESSION. For newbies to get GF per 2 kill is impossible.

If we make it even higher those people get 2.5 Every mob x.x What else can we do about this so that it doesnt become too easy for others. Maybe we can reduce the price or Goddess Favors to 500k and increase drop rate so each mob drops one even without amps

2. Dark Swamp -> kick every 2-3 mins.
The kick every 3 mins is only a temporary solution cause some idiots were botting. The kick will be replaced soon by something to fix the actual problem

3. King of the Ring Emblem -> Untradable
I dont know why chris left on his list to make them untradable. It was supposedly to bring in some new untradable rewards which can be exchanged for CA enblems. Since he is gone ill rethink if its necessary

4. Weapons -> Untradable
Weapons are untradable for a reason. But unfused Death weapons are still tradable considering newbies. So that shouldnt be a problem.

5. Forum system
New players can't simply register and view 'Guides' or other threads, they must be accepted to 'Players' group first. This makes things even more difficult for players to find information in forum, which might explain the reason people fails to save their character.
Anyone can join the player group for free instantly. All you have to do is apply o_o
I made it so everyone can read forum without registering. But this is sacrificing our forum security and now its going to be filled with spammers and advertisers x.x
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 am

is it possible for DS system just to kick people with double IP or you can hire several people to patrol, as i don't think sacrificing the entire server population for just one or two people abusing bot is worth it.. you see during the time 'temporary solution' is applied, some people got bored already.

For the forum, you can always hire members with high reputation as moderator for several section. I believe there are lots of active forum members around, rather than sacrificing them because possibility of advertiser. Or just make a sticky thread for all forum member to register on the group, providing their IGN when they applied.

For fc, wouldn't it be better with the old BSO system? with 500k per beautiful chest (people can farm on spring or summer) for instance, it will be way better than putting GF on a very low drop (i used high amp of luck with lv70 MJr and it takes me 5-10 monster per gf for money)

I know maybe people don't use GF for money making, but with current situation, i don't think people who can get to DA can farm or make money peacefully due to 3 mins kick, which might explains there are less players today..
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jinbara Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Admin wrote:1)Why would people still go FC just to farm GFs o.o

If we make it even higher those people get 2.5 Every mob x.x What else can we do about this so that it doesnt become too easy for others. Maybe we can reduce the price or Goddess Favors to 500k and increase drop rate so each mob drops one even without amps

yes that would be nice.
i agree 110%

jinbara
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:05 pm

I tried to check for ppl with double IP
But that requires us to create new functions and that is going to take some time and effort

So until then we are going to make the players teleport to different parts of DC every few minutes so botting by sending packets wont work

As for GF drops, they will now drop 100% of the time but price is 250k
We cant add Beautiful chests for 250k instead since last time people abused it by botting with champion's AOE skills
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by xGravity Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:17 pm

make woods/ores stack to 99/500/1k your choice...

xGravity
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Current stack limit is fine
People have to go back and exchange everytime they have enough for 2 AZ gems

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by xGravity Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 pm

theres a problem on your teleportation in DS -.- after you stayed for a few mins...you get to have a full tp ds lol...it tps every single second ---...---

xGravity
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 pm

xGravity wrote:theres a problem on your teleportation in DS -.- after you stayed for a few mins...you get to have a full tp ds lol...it tps every single second ---...---
yes, i experienced that as well lol
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 pm

What do you mean?
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturne Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Lol so you find people that 'Apparently bot' by packets with data that tells you when someone has open client more than once o.o .
I am surely that you didn't put any rule that its illegal to have more than one account online at same time . Well personally I am running at least 4 BSO clients to play with at same time when I used to play, my main character,my buffer,my stall character and DS character o.o .

Anyway forget about my past playtime because I am left with nothing now unfortunately Sad

To be honest I liked BSO as it was 1-2 moths ago, well the SW anti afk system was essential (well just leave that) . Most importantly the azrael farming system has lots of disadvantages ;

Firstly it slower to farm azrael gems but easier as well because you don't have to tense much. (With rep system I had 6-8 azz per hour and now I had 4)

It ruins ability for begginers to make easy money, by selling pt of disciples for money (100m per pt ), (I've did that till I was able to farm in DA 1 on my own)

Price dorp down for azzrael gems from 150-200m to 90-100m o.o

Azrael gems are basically unwanted to trade

People ( With unstabled ip) farm with 4 accounts at same time in DS I know some people who does that Sparts or what ever your name is damn bugger o.o

With the untradable weapons, I know the BSO staff is very talented so why you can't make the weapsons/equipment untradable umm after they reach 21 gem bonus ^^ Thats good idea ,firstly pros cant trade their equips with others,new players can buy weps clean o.o and it is my idea so its pro xD

Packet system or what eva it is , if its true what I've heared about the packet system, I know why I have recieved Ban from BSO, this is because when I FARM MANUALLY o.o I usually watch movies or animes and click on TREE MANUALLY o.o when the character finish cutting the previous tree MANUALLY! omajgash xD

Anyway ... I AM BOOOOOOOOOORED GIMME MY (ehrhmm no one is reading ... little boy) XClaus -ey because I miss him o.o
Nocturne
Nocturne
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jinbara Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

what is tps? what is packet system? o.o

jinbara
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 am

Admin wrote:What do you mean?

After 3 mins, our character will be teleported throughout DS every second, it will not stop unless we use ticket..
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jinbara Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 am

if u can lower the amount of wood/ore required to get az gems, then the dc is pretty worth it

jinbara
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 am

jinbara wrote:if u can lower the amount of wood/ore required to get az gems, then the dc is pretty worth it

actually the current proposed system is to teleport you to other part of DS every 3 mins or so, so botting is useless. But then it messed up, so after 3 mins you will be teleported every second around DS, unless you use ticket..
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 pm

GM, ur GF drop not 100%, pls fix it... i have use poss + high amp, but the drop still very LOW...but the price have change..
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:01 pm

kazahane wrote:
Admin wrote:What do you mean?

After 3 mins, our character will be teleported throughout DS every second, it will not stop unless we use ticket..

Ill look into that
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Its fixed
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~