Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this!

4 posters

Go down

Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! Empty Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this!

Post by lyckodrake Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 am

Since u Gms made Fc2 to a much easier farming spot people have starting to farm there too much! it is the easiest way to make money but since every1 is farming there less and less people farm in DW for chip gems, less people farm in DS for az gems, which leads to less gems for every1, and then the prices starts to raise, alot! like chip gems that are usually from 20-25m now they are up to 80m! azrael gems? they are 300m! They were 100-150m. Bings and Locks hit gems obtained by rep is now 150m+, they used to be 60-80m maximum, as u can see the fc2 is making gems more and more expensive, Gms and Admins please reconsider the idea of FC2 even though i might get alot of enemies for writing this but some1 had to do it, i think alot of people think it would be better if the price gone down and every1 starts to farm in other ways than just fc2.
lyckodrake
lyckodrake
Player

Back to top Go down

Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! Empty Re: Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this!

Post by Riku Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 am

no offense but i think this already has a solution cause fc is for new players to farm to start off. gems on the other hand is based on individual. those who put the effort in farming gems will obviously have an advantage cause more demand than supply now. so if you choose to farm gems you have the right to sell it for a higher price. and it also makes older players work for the gems not just make money and abuse new players to farm gems for them so i think its okay with this. but i may be wrong Very Happy

Riku

Back to top Go down

Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this! Empty Re: Fc2 makes the server unbalanced. GM read this!

Post by DeathKnight527 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 am

Riku wrote:no offense but i think this already has a solution cause fc is for new players to farm to start off. gems on the other hand is based on individual. those who put the effort in farming gems will obviously have an advantage cause more demand than supply now. so if you choose to farm gems you have the right to sell it for a higher price. and it also makes older players work for the gems not just make money and abuse new players to farm gems for them so i think its okay with this. but i may be wrong Very Happy

Agree

DeathKnight527

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathKnight527 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:00 am

Riku wrote:no offense but i think this already has a solution cause fc is for new players to farm to start off. gems on the other hand is based on individual. those who put the effort in farming gems will obviously have an advantage cause more demand than supply now. so if you choose to farm gems you have the right to sell it for a higher price. and it also makes older players work for the gems not just make money and abuse new players to farm gems for them so i think its okay with this. but i may be wrong Very Happy

Agree

DeathKnight527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 am

correct, if everyone farms in fc then you can always farm azrael and sell for high price. Nobody buys ur gem? use it on your char.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:25 am

wrong section !!!!!! this has nothing to do with cops section
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum