Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ?

4 posters

Go down

GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? Empty GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ?

Post by Honest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 pm

GM this is getting stupid more and more everyday today i checked my bolt it isnt stable first i keep bolting 1k,2k,5k,6k,6k,6k,5k and so on and my passive defense isnt the same -.- before it was 2,2k on con mode passive now i get 1,6k passive ....so nerfing my seals bolt and frozen effect isnt enough for you ? ...i really feel like scammed
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? Empty Re: GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ?

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:27 pm

We have almost finished working on the testing.
We have made no changes regarding classes in over 4 days.

Honest wrote:my passive defense isnt the same -.- before it was 2,2k on con mode passive now i get 1,6k passive .

Defense bonuses or stat calculation was never altered. Basic stat growth for classes are the same as they are on PKO files. So false accusation.

Honest wrote:first i keep bolting 1k,2k,5k,6k,6k,6k,5k and so on ...

Go ingame and show it to us.

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? Empty Re: GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ?

Post by Honest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 pm

am talking about passive defense on spr pet my defense is 1,8k thats before and now 1,3k on "con pet" i get 1,6 defense ? i get lowered than spr pet lol
and when i bolt sometimes my bolt isnt stable i bolted today S2 in pk map it wasnt stable at all and with blood i tested with her in bar i bolted her 5k not 6k like 3 times and earlier in SW i bolted newbie "not with death set " 5k and 4k also
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? Liar10

HonestSama's defense is 2.6k on con mode.
Prooves the false claim regarding your "nerfed" defense. (P.S Had to feed the pet cause stamina was too low)

HonestSama's bolt on S2 (a Legend SS on FULL con build)
Stop complaining about damage when you do 6.3k to a legend while you are having only have 552 SPR. Dont forget that you use only +18 equipments..

GM when ur gonna stop changing my stat and skill ? Liar210
This is your character's maximum damage output once all equipments are upgraded.

I hope I proved my point with the screenshots.
So dont waste any more of our time with false accusations. And if you weren't making a false accusation by purpose then try to remember to feed your pet. Possession wont give any bonus if the pet hp is below 50.

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Its actually below 100 stammina Possession doesnt activate anymore =P

And Honest, Fix your reputation man u cant go CA anymore soon XD

Also GM can u check into Angela JR poss - Mordo JR poss? Because if I use poss on Angela JR, and have to switch to CON pet (Mordo JR) my CON stats are added, but all stats from the Angela JR & Angela JR poss are gone. And I cant reactivate this untill the poss ended.

Shouldnt it be that the Angela JR Poss stats stay active + the Mordo JR normal stats?

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm

OMG FIRST READ WHAT I SAID AM TALKING ABOUT PASSIVE DEFENSE NOT WITH POSS AND BUFF I KNOW I GET 2,6K DEFNESE WITH THEM BUT DID U SEE WITH OUT THEM ? ITS 1,6K ITS LOWER 700 DEFENSE THAN BEFORE AGAIN AM TALKING ABOUT "PASSIVE" and about my bolt it happend somtimes not always it isnt stable i will take screenies and show u if i got it again ,and when did i complain ? i never complained about my bolt i complain cuz it isnt stable giving random damage lately

Last edited by Honest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 pm

and lol farm me rep ;p
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 am

i like S2 motto =P
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 am

Tyrana wrote:Also GM can u check into Angela JR poss - Mordo JR poss? Because if I use poss on Angela JR, and have to switch to CON pet (Mordo JR) my CON stats are added, but all stats from the Angela JR & Angela JR poss are gone. And I cant reactivate this untill the poss ended.

Shouldnt it be that the Angela JR Poss stats stay active + the Mordo JR normal stats?

No that leads to a stats bug.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 am

Honest wrote:PASSIVE DEFENSE NOT WITH POSS AND BUFF I KNOW I GET 2,6K DEFNESE WITH THEM BUT DID U SEE WITH OUT THEM ?

Lol HonestSama. 2600 PASSIVE defense without possession and only +18 equipments? If that ever did happen, then we would have fixed that anyways because you are not Champion to get such a huge bonus. But we didn't have to do it, because it never did happen.

Honest wrote:and about my bolt it happend somtimes not always it isnt stable i will take screenies and show u if i got it again

Yea do that. Maybe the people you bolt switched to shield (which gives them more PR) and then they will take lesser damage. The bolts we tested on legends yesterday were stable.

Or are you talking about inside CA?
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:57 am

lol no no try to understand me before without poss and only con pet i get 2,2k defense without poss just passive but if i possed and buffed i get 2,6k ,and now passive on con pet i get 1,6k and with poss 2k and if i get buffed i get 2,6k ,and about my bolt nope its like a bug it happend sometimes but alot lately when i bolt someone it isnt stable and no they not wearing shield am very sure of it it happend to 3 diffrent persons yesterday in SW bar and PK map ,i will try to test it again today if it happend again i will take screenie
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:06 am

Intead of taking screenshots, call GM through updater contact.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 am

[Admin]Lisa wrote:Intead of taking screenshots, call GM through updater contact.

That contact form doesnt work for me, not sure if it works for others. Saying Email cant be sent so the recieving email might've have a spelling mistake?

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 am

Screenshot?
Not here, on PM
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Wow thats crazy almost 1k spr ??!?! SM?!?! HOLY~~
Kaze
Kaze
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm

thats if he is on full lv27+ equi, but he isnt
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:05 am

ther is no 27+ eq ;p only +27 ;p
Kaze
Kaze
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 am

u shut up -.-
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down