Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
IAMOVERTHISSHIT EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

IAMOVERTHISSHIT

+6
SexyJo
Davox
Honest
Rora
Reign
Terra1
10 posters

Go down

IAMOVERTHISSHIT Empty IAMOVERTHISSHIT

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 am

I hit my limit with ppls saying i pay gm off Shin you inrogant prick heres fuking proof. SS taken 8:02pm AESTD Time.l

IAMOVERTHISSHIT 2ymda15
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

IAMOVERTHISSHIT Empty Re: IAMOVERTHISSHIT

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 am

LOL and now ill add sHit tanna pmed me its just as fuking insulting. I sit their day in day out when I log and pk and cop your sHit. I restrain myself from talking Crap about yous or pming yous etc. I cant get same courtesy in return? Heck I even Try to be nice to tanna and Sold him cheep frozen helm for his sm. (Cost of a Simple Ultimate Lotto) But still he persists with pushing my buttons so i am finaly making a formal complaint. Thank you ass holes for pushing me to my limit saying i am lifeless i got no hoppy other then spending money on a game. Get to know me before slinging those sort of insults. I domt come here to get pmed sHit from you. (Btw to gm welcome to cheack my game cleient folder for unedited Screenies to prove they are 100% real.)

IAMOVERTHISSHIT 1to611
IAMOVERTHISSHIT Af79n9
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:28 am

Hahahahaha really? Tell me whats insulting about this? I didnt offend u in any kind of way I said the truth that you should know by now.

Your the one always saying that u dont report people because you "dont lower yourself to that standard" Well grats, you finally felt how it is when you push someone's "buttons".

Im as nice to you as you are to me, but raging over a joke just made my day big time lol. I just returned the favour protecting my guildie and stating obvious facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:36 am

Its called blackmail GG idot. Btw saying shit like that discredits any and all evidence you got of me since the screeies of nix incident was around Jan, FEB and was dealt with. Again go look back in basket section of forum. So am I pissed off your Trying to blackmail me? Absoutly. Have I told you on many occasions i hate you and piss off? Absoutly. So you enjoy poking an angry bull in the ass to get a reaction? Well you got one from me. If gm wants rest of convo feel free to ask me I cannot be bothed loading up to forum. This is enough to speak volumes. Btw i dont think shin gets banned he has had no offical warnings. But mabey you twin fools will think twice about fuking insulting me. I got told off you calling you shit before. I been teleported along with you to outside game cause of our insulting one another. I pulled my head in why cant you?
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:40 am

Terra had been soo nice lately and now you've provoke him Mad

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:46 am

Lol dude. Serioulsy, I didnt even know about this "incident" with Jan, FEB? Im referring to whole other ones. Im not blackmailing you in any way, and even if I was then others who got reported before shouldve been banned aswel but no action taken against them either.

Your trying to ban one off our members over something thats merely a joke, u should just know how often that goes around in the server. I had to dig "jokes" from u far worser and I didnt report any off them realising they're just stupid jokes lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 am

Reign wrote:Terra had been soo nice lately and now you've provoke him Mad

lol w/e u call nice xD guess you only see half off it lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

Terra1 wrote:Its called blackmail GG idot (Actually he meant idiot)

Terra1 wrote:But mabey you twin fools will think twice about fuking insulting me

I wanna report Terra for using bad language against a guildie.
I take this as an Insult. !

Think who you are and how u stand before calling someone fool or idiot or something else !!
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 am

This does not concern you this is matter for gm to decide and warning to others that you really push me over the top. QQ me a little river i dont give 2 dams. Tanna can report me himself he does not need you holding his hand. So can shin as Twin fools refered to him. But they started to me first I am no longer gonna passivly take their sHit from them you or anyone else. Nor will i hide my character or chat boxes when post something that reports someone. I shall not alter images in any shape so that their is no second doubt that he/she said or did not say or it fake. So Rora, shoo tanna can defend his own actions does not need your help.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 am

Gemil wrote:
lol w/e u call nice xD guess you only see half off it lol.
Terra dont flame or use vulgar words lately and now he is... he's really provoked o.o

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:14 am

Terra1 wrote:This does not concern you this is matter for gm to decide and warning to others that you really push me over the top. QQ me a little river i dont give 2 dams. Tanna can report me himself he does not need you holding his hand. So can shin as Twin fools refered to him. But they started to me first I am no longer gonna passivly take their sHit from them you or anyone else. Nor will i hide my character or chat boxes when post something that reports someone. I shall not alter images in any shape so that their is no second doubt that he/she said or did not say or it fake. So Rora, shoo tanna can defend his own actions does not need your help.

Im not helping Tana in anyway here. Just posting my opinion.
I didnt even talk to him abt you today. Neither did he ask me any help in this matter.

Im not a little kid to QQ for everything like you.
And that post doesnt concern you either. It was for the GM to read.
And the Red highlighted words at the end of my post is for everyone who uses those words to insult ppl like you do.
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 am

I hardly Cry i cop alot of bullshit flames and pms. What am i ment to do? Sit their and take it? Nope. Do I care what or how I describe Tanna or Shin in this matter? Nope Not at all I tried been respectful by keeping away. Do I care about your opinion in this matter? Nope. Far as I am concerned you can pissoff this is not your thered to post sHit on.

BB make new post called Terra wasnt kind to Tanna or Shin when reporting them.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:46 am

Terra1 wrote:I hardly Cry i cop alot of bullshit flames and pms. What am i ment to do? Sit their and take it? Nope. Do I care what or how I describe Tanna or Shin in this matter? Nope Not at all I tried been respectful by keeping away. Do I care about your opinion in this matter? Nope. Far as I am concerned you can pissoff this is not your thered to post sHit on.

BB make new post called Terra wasnt kind to Tanna or Shin when reporting them.

Why would I report you for making me laugh on how you act like a 12 year old? Its just hilarious and your doing everything u can to get what u want. Even your own guildies say ur dumb, what else can I add? I would think that on its own says enough.

Your always the one saying to me I shouldnt QQ, I shouldnt complain I shouldnt do this I shouldnt do that. Look at the basket its full off it. And most off my points are completly relevant.

And tadaa... look at what ur doing now urself =].

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 am

No this is me not holding back any more. My own guildies have their own opnions I dont care. Secondly when you said out before how whole sever hate me (In ss not shown here but revlent to same convo) you must be pretty confident 100% of ppls dislike me. Black mail and insulting and intimdating me does not work. I have nothing to fear or hide as I treat most people as I would like to be Treated. Ppls I dislike I avoid. This is first or mabey second time I repoted someone and If you look back in basket unless post was deleted, their was stupid rumor and msn convo between Jo and donna.(Matter Delt with) again i had to defend saying to dont pay gms to as you put it make the class I play any better then your one. For too long I have sat silent taking crap against my name for stupid idiots such as your self so players are not banned or given warnings on stupid child argurements. Maby its time you grow up and lower you fuking Ego. People might have more respect for you. Btw read the pm you see where you discredit yourself. Not only that contrdict alot of what you say.)
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Terra i don't know what to say but u posted this cuz they blackmail you ? cuz i remember from a long time ago u blackmailed me alot in pkmap whenever i kill you or seal you pm me saying "i warn you " stuff like that ? did you see me post at forum ? terra if they black mail you just ignore them like i did to you or black mail them back ;p
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Ohh I know what I said and I wont take back any single word. I dont need to as I didnt say anything inappropiate. Im protecting my guildie like any other guildie would do for me.

Your openly asking for a ban to someone here, I disagree said my oppinion and like it or not thats how I think. My oppinion about you is irrelevant and so is my "ego" which according to you is far to big. Well as I said before you dont know me so you cant judge about that in any kind of way.

If "insulting" you didnt do anything to you then you wouldve just ignored it and left it aside. You dont know half what people think or say about you and really, why would you care either way? Doesnt each person life for him/ herself in the end off the story?

Im happy that finally you understand what people can do to piss someone off, maybe you understand how far iSepp and Nix pushed me before I reported them. They got personal, involved personal issues and tried to break in personal lifes Wink This what you are "dealing" with isnt even coming close to those things yet.

Your the one behaving like a child. Not us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:34 pm

LOL your one resorting to black mail. Honest your full of shit. I felt offend so i reported just as jo repoted the guy that said she sucks gm for items. I dont see any differnce in my report expcet it affects 2 Idiots. No i dont resort to reporting until my limits have been pushed. I cop alot of crap from Idiots your just the one that made my blood boil. Let Gm decide cause i think proof is absolute and final.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Terra why iam full of shit ;( i didnt say anything offensive to you i just said you black mail ppl all the time why ur mad at someone cuz they blackmailed you ? you know its a game just play peacefully and have fun and if anyone annoy you just ignore them ;p
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 pm

LOL I dont black mail people and i would love to see proof of this. But this discussion is ment to be between Tanna Shin Gms not outsiders so again fuk off. Its as polite as i can put it now. I know its a game but tanna wont effing stop bugging me with snide comments and the lot. Nor do ppls stop saying i am in gms pocket. Thats a fucking load of shit too. You dont get annoying and endless asses talking sHit about you to you all the time with wrong or misguided facts. I had enough i back up with more evidence from todays incident if required but i belive these screenies speak a Thousndwords.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 pm

LoL a child QQ so GM would ban some other players so pathetic. What your doing to others get back to you x3 so deal with it! And don't even say to me to f*ck off on this thread its a free forum and I can express my opinion.

P.S. No wonder some players think your a 12 year old cause you act like one. Laughing

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Terra you are starting to get REALLY offencive now. Your only raging and raging and raging.

I would suggest to just wait the GMs answer and shut up before you mess up yourself more. There's atleast 25 words in here that people could report you for which would take the whole point of "trying to ban Shin" away cuz ur just getting yourself in a sh1tty postion.

There's more than just a single reason why people act towards you like this. Be the "bigger man" and shut up since your seemingly trying to claim that your always innocent and you always have to take the crap.

You recieve back what you give. Its simple once you understand it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 pm

i dont think GM should ban shin for saying this, i remember when GM added cripple and stun to magic dealers bolt in ca i killed isiku then he said "if i open my legs for the gm he will make updates for crus too?"
that was a worse insult but gm did nothing about it =) so i dont think any action should be taken againet shin then.
plus i dont c any big deal in this screenies to be honest.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:47 pm

lol emos

PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 pm

PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag wrote:lol emos

hahaha +1

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Shin suspended until (06/09/11) for insulting the EO GM Team by making false accusations of the GM Team taking any form of bribes.

Suspension will be extended or make permanent on further argument regarding the topic.

As for the rest of the arguments on the topic. If someone is framing stories about you and insulting you by taking advantage of any small chance they get, then its only because they are jealous of you.

"With power comes responsibility"

And in such cases people will start flaming you just because you are stronger than them.

This is becoming ridiculous because the amount of time players spend arguing is much more than the time they spend playing the game. And it has become impossible for a forum topic to be active without a considerable amount of arguments and flaming.

Keep your personal vendetta outside before entering the server. We do not want such flaming and arguments like this happening daily over no absolute reason.

And Gemil, this topic was intended for the GMs.
Unless you think you are a GM, there is no need for a player to start posting in a complaint topic intended for the GMs in the cops section.

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm

lock this topic pls before flaming continues =]
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz