Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!!

+3
Terra1
Reign
lyckodrake
7 posters

Go down

We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! Empty We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!!

Post by lyckodrake Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 am

i want every1 to know that equipment with lv9 gems in them cannot be pliered, that is the new thing gm made! Feel free to complain!!!!
lyckodrake
lyckodrake
Player

Back to top Go down

We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! Empty Re: We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!!

Post by Reign Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 am

make a poll and let see how many agrees Very Happy

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!! Empty Re: We who want items with lv9 gem plierable again! GM READ THIS!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am

lyckodrake wrote:i want every1 to know that equipment with lv9 gems in them cannot be pliered, that is the new thing gm made! Feel free to complain!!!!

+1. I dont know why the new updates are all disadvantages to players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am

I think there was, but it got deleted I think? (lately a lot off topics who are under discussion "dissapear) =S

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 am

I agree not pliering equipment with lv9 gems in in simply it stops legends and powerful players quitting or combing characters to creat inbalance. If you wanna get rid of gems do what i did. Buy 10 dc gm service card and have socket destroyed along with gem.

(Edit to what i just said cant it be changed so players cant plier lv9 Az gems, SObds, Uber Gems) It will stop ppls trying to give away super powerful gems without disrupting any balance.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 am

Isnt it up to the Legend itself to give away his stuff? After all its paid for, 125 dollars for +27 armor. If I buy Lv9 BD soul on my char and give it to another no1 will mind either.
Yeah sure Legends have +27 armor, but do you even know the chance to succeed a lv9 Azreal or BD soul on forging? It fails 80% off the time. (Im on +23 armor and failed lv9 colo like ... 7/8x now).

Besides that, your only looking at the Maller part. A player with Lv9 lust, lv1 rage and lv4 glare is unable to plier his sword because off the lustrious gems in it. This player is a non maller and he needs all 3 gems to put it in his new DE sword (from using BoE at first).

Your infact telling this player: "Thanks for your time spent on this sword, no please start all over"

The GMs are trying to balance out for new players, but as Vintovka said above: all updates are disadvantages for new players or even to mid-gemmed players (Demi-legends).

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Besides that, your only looking at the Maller part. A player with Lv9 lust, lv1 rage and lv4 glare is unable to plier his sword because off the lustrious gems in it. This player is a non maller and he needs all 3 gems to put it in his new DE sword (from using BoE at first).

Your infact telling this player: "Thanks for your time spent on this sword, no please start all over"

+1 I agree!

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TraiBlazer Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Vintovka wrote:
lyckodrake wrote:i want every1 to know that equipment with lv9 gems in them cannot be pliered, that is the new thing gm made! Feel free to complain!!!!

Agree.

TraiBlazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooogle Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm

permanent forge xDD
Mooogle
Mooogle
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lyckodrake Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Vintovka wrote:

+1. I completly agree!
lyckodrake
lyckodrake
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 pm

lyckodrake (±kFace)
If you quit that is your fault. And its not of our concern if you are just going to give away your gems to someone else.

But we are not going to change a system that further enhances security from hackers just for you.

//Topic closed.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down