Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Lisa Please Read EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Lisa Please Read EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Lisa Please Read EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Lisa Please Read EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Lisa Please Read EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Lisa Please Read EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Lisa Please Read EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Lisa Please Read EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Lisa Please Read EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Lisa Please Read EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Lisa Please Read EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Lisa Please Read EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Lisa Please Read EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Lisa Please Read EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Lisa Please Read EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Lisa Please Read EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Lisa Please Read EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Lisa Please Read EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Lisa Please Read EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Lisa Please Read EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Lisa Please Read

3 posters

Go down

Lisa Please Read Empty Lisa Please Read

Post by UnseeN Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:31 am

I would like to start by saying i really am sorry for what happened in result for me getting banned. I would really like to know an answer to a few things. You said EVERYONE was getting a second chance and that ALL of the ip's would be unbanned....Why is it im not getting this chance. Also, lots of other people have broken rules REPEATEDLY and got warned/suspended. I never got either of these. I only broke one rule once and never did anything else. Lots of people who get banned also get a chance to apologize for what they did. I never even got the opportunity to do so. I want nothing more than the same opportunities to play here as others. I really hope i get this opportunity to play again. This doesnt seem fair at all. I do not like to bring anyone else into my problems, but i believe it is beneficiary to show and example. iSiku was banned for breakings of rules. He got many warnings and he got banned. Now he was unbanned after all the grief caused. It isnt fair that someone who breaks ONE rule ONE time doesnt get the same unbann as everyone else, and a multiple offender does. How is that right please tell me im dumbfounded. I put as much time into this game as many of the mallers did. I really wanna play again....PLEASE let me play again i really am sorry that this happened and i want the same opportunites everyone else got.

Also if you think im lieing i can prove it wasnt me that did that you know my ip you can find my general location is in Tucson, Arizona, United States. Well i recently joined the military here and i was actually in Germany and have documentation of this to prove i was there at the time of the ban. I know it is still my fault for letting her use my account why i was gone(my ex girlfriend). Im not denying it was my fault but i just wanted you to know the full story before you made a judgement because i didnt get the opportunity to explain myself and apologize like most others did.

I would like to close this with my formal apology for what happened.

I really am sorry for the actions that got me banned. I wouldn't fight this hard to play on the server if i didnt love the server. Its a great server and you can ask many people about me. I was in FTW and SexyJo knows me. Ask her about TerroR, she knows i wouldnt intentionally do something like this. I really am truely sorry that someone used my account to break a rule, and i would never make the mistake again. I promise you this.

I have work in the morning im not gonna spam the thread this time. I was really upset earlier im normally not like that, and i apologize for my attitude from earlier today.

Hopefully you will let me return i really enjoyed playing BSO/EO. Ill check this thread in the morning before work and see what is on it.

Thank you for looking and letting me know good or bad.

-TerroR alien

Last edited by UnseeN on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had my info a bit wrong)
UnseeN
UnseeN

Back to top Go down

Lisa Please Read Empty Re: Lisa Please Read

Post by samsung308 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 pm

rofl what a load of crock, sepp isnt unbanned, and i really dont think he would want to come back either, Terror you shuldnt spam ther servers links on EO ll bad bad bad bad boy

samsung308

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseeN Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 pm

im sorry i read wrong it was iSiku and im not spamming i posted this and havent posted anything else i just would like the same opportunites as others

*i updated my post to fix my error*
UnseeN
UnseeN

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:38 am

Intereserver advertisement will result in a permanent suspension which will not be lifted under any circumstances.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum