Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Couple of changes i feel  should be done  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Couple of changes i feel should be done

+4
Tnkstylee
Eiko ^^
Castiel
Sneaky
8 posters

Go down

Couple of changes i feel  should be done  Empty Couple of changes i feel should be done

Post by Sneaky Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 pm

1)Keep ds the way it is but jst add maybe 5% chance of getting azz gems
2)BUmp up sw rewards from 10rps to 20rps like u guys promised
3)Add higher lvl gem exchanger like maybe 8 lvl 4 for 1lvl 7
4)Since demi legends and legends cannot enter bd make them 1 map where only they can enter and some hard boss
5)Could u make it back to normal so we can get Gold from selling De items to NPC

Well atm this is all i could think off il edit it if ican think of some more changes
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Couple of changes i feel  should be done  Empty Re: Couple of changes i feel should be done

Post by Castiel Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 pm

agreed. with school in session most people would be lucky to even attend 1 sw. also sw takes a lot longer now. at least an hr.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Couple of changes i feel  should be done  Empty Re: Couple of changes i feel should be done

Post by Eiko ^^ Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Yeah Anthony, agree with you =]
SW is long- cuz of demi legends etc, yday took 2h 10min. So better reward would be great and would encourage us to pk >;D
About new map- GM said he doing new boss (forgot name) so we need wait on next info.
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnkstylee Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 pm

agree about SW question, but disagree about Azrael's question. Why i disagree? Its easy.
90% of server = crusaders and champs. So, 90% use glares, undeads, dances, etc. SO who drop glares if dont use, ll sell it overpriced (Same thing as chipped rage 50m, others chippeds 15-25).
And undeads and dances can be overpriced too. Better leave this system, balanced (its not hard and not easy), and fair (all can choice ur own gem and all happy lol.).
With azraels dropped and give random just ll unbalance more this server. Because non-mallers ll reduce "upgrade rate" hehe. And at last, making the pk bored, with mallers just killing all without resistence Wink.

Tnkstylee
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:21 pm

4)Since demi legends and legends cannot enter bd make them 1 map where only they can enter and some hard boss

Doesnt Thundoria Mirage (Hard Mode) cover that point already?
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:16 am

Have a Greater chance for demi legends to win legend quest from lotto XD or given a chance Each month for players to vote what demi legend gets to start quest. That will make players strive to get +22 equips or better.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 am

ooo a legend a month again would be awesome! but its is kinda unfair to those who pay for legend. then again its a great reward to those who are strong and cant really get stronger without malling like who cant mall like the major stuff dk, holy, legend etc.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:26 am

Pay for legend is if you wanna speed up process one a month is still slow porcess
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 am

Sacred war rewards, like promised will be updated as soon as the update plans for War of Eternals & Eternal weapons are completed. As you can see, we are currently testing new changes and new features. Some of which will be added for players to experience and some discarded after some testing.

New mazes and end game bosses for Legends & Demi legends are being tested and simulated. When they are in a presentable form, they will be available for players to experience.

Azreal farming has already been made easy for those who work hard enough with new DS system. Adding random gems is just a plainly ridiculous idea.

DE Weapons are dropped by the STC bosses with a high drop chance so that while the players who kill it receive items like RP, Reward kylins, 95 Unseal weapons, newbies will benefit in some way. Those are actual equipments that are considered valuable that players want to sell to an NPC for quick cash rather than thinking about the whole community. If you think they are too cheap, dont farm them.

Higher level gem exchanger means anyone who joins the server can have upto Lv9 of all UGs in their equipment within 2-3 days of gameplay. The server has already become quite easy to progress in, compared to its predecessors. So for someone to get Lv9 UGs, let them work for it instead of spending a few hours farming gold and simply combine them using the Lv7/8 gem combiners.

Giving away free legend titles are unfair to the donators who actually spent DC to receive the quest. Thus a very minute chance is placed in the lottery for players to receive the lucky legend card.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox™ Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 pm

At least GM up the chance a bit on winning a legend card in Lottery cause I have never seen any player that won a Legend card since BSO days.The one that i only know is the legend card won my Chubby and given to Icy.

Davox™
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 pm

i hope a certin featuer will ne discarded since i wasted fair bit of cash on a freeze cap that now servers no purpose other then a wasted invent slot.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:08 am

sure pass it here il free ur one slot
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down