Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
ACCUSATION EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
ACCUSATION EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
ACCUSATION EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
ACCUSATION EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
ACCUSATION EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
ACCUSATION EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
ACCUSATION EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
ACCUSATION EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
ACCUSATION EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
ACCUSATION EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
ACCUSATION EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
ACCUSATION EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
ACCUSATION EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
ACCUSATION EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
ACCUSATION EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
ACCUSATION EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
ACCUSATION EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
ACCUSATION EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
ACCUSATION EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
ACCUSATION EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

ACCUSATION

+3
SexyJo
tryxzie
Marconi
7 posters

Go down

ACCUSATION Empty ACCUSATION

Post by Marconi Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 pm

This people Leon , ±Leon, Promil, Reign, LemonSweater accuse me as a scammer. i want action on this unlikely behavior.

The ScreenShot will be posted by tryxz

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

ACCUSATION Empty Re: ACCUSATION

Post by Marconi Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 pm

i cant play normal with it coz its like im a talk of the server. I dunno what i did for them to say that i scam something. Im hoping for a long time suspension.

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Marconi wrote:This people Leon , ±Leon, Promil, Reign, LemonSweater accuse me as a scammer. i want action on this unlikely behavior.

The ScreenShot will be posted by tryxz

I hope they have a proof for this .. 4 people in their guild posted the same info msgs with Name mentioned...

Offensive Behavior: Repeated or excessive use of foul language or actions against another player which causes the player grief or prevention from being able to experience normal game play will result in a warning or account suspension.

5 people repeated the same msg ...causes the player grief or prevention from being able to experience normal game play.. Marconi wasnt even sure of what he did.. and why these people have the same info message...

ACCUSATION Leoninfohucz

ACCUSATION Promilreignleoninfo

ACCUSATION Reigninfo

tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:46 pm

why the hell callin him a scammer? GM must take an action like what happend with shin b4.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:46 pm

None off this violates the rules as they are exactly stated:

Offensive Behavior: Repeated or excessive use of foul language or actions against another player which causes the player grief or prevention from being able to experience normal game play will result in a warning or account suspension.

Neither is it repeated or excessive, not either is it foul language or any action against this player. Next to that this same player is involved in a scamming case (account) so I highly doubt any actions will be taken upon these people as Marconi has done the same, and repeatibly.

Goodluck on trying to ban another player. Maybe look at your own face for a change.

Ive got told "to get over it" when this so called dude "iSepp" offended me 10x worser and it just simply made me laugh my ass off seeing this topic. Your frigging 28 years old rofl.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:48 pm

like shin got banned b4 for sayin something to terra, they should get banned for this then. GM must treat all people the same way
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:52 pm

SexyJo wrote:like shin got banned b4 for sayin something to terra, they should get banned for this then. GM must treat all people the same way

That thingy said to Terra involved GM's, making it personal, this doesnt do anything like that in any kind of way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Shin's case was different: he was saying that terra is paying Gm 500$ to enable Gyoza o.o

and GM is not involve in this

Game Regulations

*The GM Team will not intervene in person conflicts between users within the game.
*Conflicts between users within the game should be solved by the users with effort by all involved parties in an appropriate manner. The GM Team will not intervene or regulate actions resulting from these conflicts.

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 pm

if GM wont take an action about this then yay ill log ingame and start accuse and picking on some people, seems fun
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 pm

tryxzie wrote:

5 people repeated the same msg ...causes the player grief or prevention from being able to experience normal game play.. Marconi wasnt even sure of what he did.. and why these people have the same info message...

Uhmmm could u state where we use foul action or language and repeated it all over??? o.o

wow so marco is a cry baby???

he didnt experienced normal gameplay???

ya ure lying tryxz he even went to ca and Pk with us

lol LIES~

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Reign wrote:
tryxzie wrote:

Uhmmm could u state where we use foul action or language and repeated it all over??? o.o correnction: offensive behavior doenst only include language .. read the rules carefully pls ... it says language OR ACTION..

wow so marco is a cry baby???

he didnt experienced normal gameplay???

ya ure lying tryxz he even went to ca and Pk with us

lol LIES~

excuse me.. i repost the rules... and it says OFFENSIVE Behavior... accusing someone of scamming without proof is offensive behaviour....5 of u posted his name with a foul action of accusation, that him being scammer... and now ur saying marco is cry baby??? LOL.. and now ur saying i lied ... wow I posted a proof and i lied... how about u post a proof that marconi is a scammer? then tell me i lied if u have this proof.. until u havent posted a proof then u better zip ur mouth before i accuse u again of offensive behavior Evil or Very Mad

how would you feel if the whole guild for instance accused u of scamming and put ur name in their info msg saying "ReignScammer"?? wont you say "WTF? did i do?"

btw i went to CA too and i dont get the connection of you calling him a scammer when we PK in CA ...?? if CA has nothing to do with scammin why mention it... really, explain pls how marco scam 5 of u in the same guild... and how PK in CA is connected to this matter?
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Gemil wrote:None off this violates the rules as they are exactly stated:

Neither is it repeated or excessive, not either is it foul language or any action against this player. Next to that this same player is involved in a scamming case (account) so I highly doubt any actions will be taken upon these people as Marconi has done the same, and repeatibly.

Goodluck on trying to ban another player. Maybe look at your own face for a change.

Ive got told "to get over it" when this so called dude "iSepp" offended me 10x worser and it just simply made me laugh my ass off seeing this topic. Your frigging 28 years old rofl.

then u should be banned for using someone else's account? tell me which account he scammed =\ and why do the whole guild has to post all this actions ...?

how about we close Sneaky's account because he's the real user right? isnt that just the same as scamming account because the real user didnt even said anything about his account... anyways just an opinion... we still want GM's opinion about this matter... others dont matter Rolling Eyes
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:22 pm

tryxzie wrote:then u should be banned for using someone else's account? tell me which account he scammed =\ and why do the whole guild has to post all this actions ...?

how about we close Sneaky's account because he's the real user right? isnt that just the same as scamming account because the real user didnt even said anything about his account... anyways just an opinion... we still want GM's opinion about this matter... others dont matter Rolling Eyes

Ive already stated that Ive spent as much money on that account as Anthony did, making the account mine aswel as his evenly much. Ive shown proofs off this, and I still can so whats ur point? Stop trying to make me look bad for not "using my own account". Besides why involve him into this? After he died you still cant show the respect towards Anthony by leaving him alone?

Besides that, your intentionally trying to ban this person claiming he's "offending" someone. While this obviously isn't true. This player has been scammed a full +18 grand set and GM has confirmed (as Leon said) that the equips are found on an alt belonging to Marconi. Im sorry but you try and defend that to the person who the set belongs too.

I know you dont care about another's oppinion but I remember things all off you said and promised and all off it comes back breaking those promises and sayings. Which makes me doubt you even care about your own, and your guilds words and respect.

And infact, no matter how much I cared about "your" guild, you've broken my trust and with this also my respect.

@tryxz reply to Reign: - every other mature person wouldve asked that person nicely to either remove it or contact the GM directly, not openly ask for a ban on a forum. This is just nasty backstab play we used to do when 12 years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawke Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Esteemed GM

I have done nothing more than warning my guild members of someone who have scammed me of -

+18 Grandoise Armor
+15-17 Grandoise Gloves
+15-17 Grandoise Boots

The +18 armor was forged using a +18 Forging card (55$)
And the Grandoise set was not won using lottery, it was bought from NPC for (35$). So It is only understandable after I have lost equipment worth 90$ i only tried to prevent my friends from suffering a similar fate.

Your live support GM HAS confirmed that he or she found the same equipments of my EXACT description on his character and yet I was refused any support because this happened in bso. Might i ask..bso or eo, scamming is the same thing isn't it? I have full chat logs where the esteemed GM "BsoAdmin" has clearly stated that he has found the EXACT equipment of my precise description.

Offensive Behavior: Repeated or excessive use
of foul language or actions against another player which causes the
player grief or prevention from being able to experience normal game
play will result in a warning or account suspension.

I do not believe my actions were violating any of the rules. The action was simply informative to spread knowledge of a scammer with a build-up reputation.

If I am to get banned for simply doing so?
Then what about this SAMPLE screenshot i am posting below
ACCUSATION Insult10

InoueChan has publicly called me a GM on world chat. How many people were punished severely for insulting GMs before? And yet she (And many other players i have screenshots of) are still free to play in the server and keep on insulting your server and the GM team again and again with no punishments or fear. This is just once incident. I have over 43 other screenshots of people violating rules much more severe than the rule they CLAIM i have broken.

If i am to be punished even to the slightest extend for just informing other players of a scammer, then these people who have insulted me, and in case of the above screenshot, directly insulting even the BSO GM TEAM on world chat must receive punishments which should be much more severe than what i would be given for simply passing out information of a scammer.

I am not here to complain over screenshots and get other people banned for simple pixels. I care only about having a fair game where i can play with players who play fair, but those people who scam others and steal the fruits of other people's prolong hard work and get away with it, because they have powerful friends who supports their lies with such amateur screenshots and diverting the whole topic by stirring up another argument.....Well, im clearly not interested in wasting my time with this diversion and hence i will not be replying back or even check this topic.

And as for the whole topic is concerned, the accusation is a true fact and i have chat logs of a GM agreeing that the player Marconi has the equipment which was scammed from me. We will not be held up here with this topic made for the sheer purpose of diversion. We will still spread the knowledge to prevent the scammer from finding another victim. I will post the chat logs with the GM in a separate topic and the purpose of the topic will be to spread the information about the scammer to as many people as possible to prevent another such mishap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanking you,
for your patience & understanding
Leon
Hawke
Hawke
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 pm

LOL
enough guys, I feel sorry for baby marconi Smile his bloodline now revealed to new playa's

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:15 am

Excuse me? Same description? Tons of players got same description of what you describing. And for rhe record ask GodxNero coz the armor you are pointing comes from HIM. And ask gm to check your logs if i even log your account what ever that is. The reason GM didnt help you its because its not me who took your items if someone did scam you. Now your pointing to specific person which you dont have any proof on scamming. Ask gm if i got record of scamming people. Shame on you.

@Reign: oh you cant get over getting you pawned in CA? come on dude.

@tryxz: i second the motion that Sneaky account should be closed. Its not the real owner who is using it. And i think this is same as scamming.

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 am

Hawke wrote:
And as for the whole topic is concerned, the accusation is a true fact and i have chat logs of a GM agreeing that the player Marconi has the equipment which was scammed from me.

How can you say that the GM said i scammed you? Not a single ScreenShot. They agree that i have the item your describing but they didnt say i scammed you. Now your accusing GM of pointing innocent people.

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 am

Player-recorded chat logs can be modified easily therefore it can't be 100% reliable. What we talking here is accusation of a player which has no proof from GM himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:40 am

Hawke wrote:Esteemed GM

I have done nothing more than warning my guild members of someone who have scammed me of -

+18 Grandoise Armor
+15-17 Grandoise Gloves
+15-17 Grandoise Boots

The +18 armor was forged using a +18 Forging card (55$)
And the Grandoise set was not won using lottery, it was bought from NPC for (35$). So It is only understandable after I have lost equipment worth 90$ i only tried to prevent my friends from suffering a similar fate.

Your live support GM HAS confirmed that he or she found the same equipments of my EXACT description on his character and yet I was refused any support because this happened in bso.

[color=yellow]And as for the whole topic is concerned, the accusation is a true fact and i have chat logs of a GM agreeing that the player Marconi has the equipment which was scammed from me.

do Marconi have access with your account at all? and about grand set in the server... there are so many players with grand set with the same upgrades, so u cant just point out a person without a trade logs to prove that he transfered your grand set to his alternate account... as for what Marconi have said.. Nero and him had trades about grand armor coming from Nero and Marconi gave him something else.. so we need Nero to give his statement about their trades before u accuse Marconi of something that has no proof... GM only said "HE FOUND THE EXACT ITEM" but never said he had a trade logs to support the statement he said... that is why Gm never gave u support on this matter.. and knowing this happened back from BSO data base? .. i hope we hear something from Nero ... about the grand armor he traded to marconi..

fact is...
trade logs > chat logs
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 am

Gemil wrote:

I know you dont care about another's oppinion but I remember things all off you said and promised and all off it comes back breaking those promises and sayings. Which makes me doubt you even care about your own, and your guilds words and respect.

And infact, no matter how much I cared about "your" guild, you've broken my trust and with this also my respect.

and this have something to do with the screenshot??
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 am

He comes here to say his sentiments LOLS. But dont mind him. not worth to waste any intention. Just ignore. Best way to Shut him up =)

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:10 am

OMG LEON!!!!!! LET ME REMIND U OF SOMETHING. LETS GO BACK WITH TIME...

heres the real story of ur stupid armor that u r saying he scammed it.
and im sure u cant deny what ill say now.

when u was in FTW and FTW was having a bad time againest fantasia and i was complaining that noen is helping me in the guild, u said u wana help me. i told u i already invited some friends to play BSO then u said u can help them with stuff and gems if they r active, then u gave me this +18 grandoise armor to give it to an active guildie, then i give it to Bruno (i can bring bruno here to admit this) , then after awhile bruno quitted and gave me the armor back, and u wasnt playing at all. so when my friend GodxNero came to the server i gave him this armor, then when he malled his Eternal he traded the armor to marc, so yea it was urs in the first place but u gave it away to guildies so how come Marc scammed it??? come on explain to me and tell me ?
r u gonna deny this story now ? ill be waiting ur reply!
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 am

and if gm check the trades btween u and me, me and bruno, me and nero, nero and marc. he will c that what i said here is 100% true.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 am

tryxzie wrote:and this have something to do with the screenshot??

90% off what u said is irrelevant aswel, so?

@Marconi: your 28 years old and crying like a 12 year old, just stfu lol. I thought after all these time passed in Angelic you wouldve learned not to touch anothers persons stuff guess you didnt.

And really, trying to close my own account after GMs have confirmed its mine & Anthony's? Just because its stronger than yours because 2 people malled on it instead of having to beg other people for DC? Get over yourself man. Heck I still remember u begging for my swords when we didnt use Sneaky account and didnt mall yet rofl.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 am

all this is just bullsh** , come on GM plz check leon account and let us know if marconi ever logged it =) how would he take stuff from leon char ???

LEON U GAVE IT AWAY STOP MAKING DRAMA AND DONT EVEN TRY TO DENY IT
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 am

Leon should reply to this accusation. LOL so lame to see the truth =)

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 am

Gemil wrote:

@Marconi: your 28 years old and crying like a 12 year old, just stfu lol. I thought after all these time passed in Angelic you wouldve learned not to touch anothers persons stuff guess you didnt.

And really, trying to close my own account after GMs have confirmed its mine & Anthony's? Just because its stronger than yours because 2 people malled on it instead of having to beg other people for DC? Get over yourself man. Heck I still remember u begging for my swords when we didnt use Sneaky account and didnt mall yet rofl.

oh yea i just notice... everytime theres someone to back up .. ur comments always has to have "STFU" good job on supporting washed out memories .. and u always have confidence on everything u say... guess what .. Jo has more reliable story of the past .. maybe u werent informed before about Leon trading Jo .. Jo > Bruno, Jo > Nero.. Nero > Marconi... .. then time to close OUR mouth and let GM reply before we lose all the confident we put in this thread lmao... i openly posted this screenshot to ask what had happen .... I never mentioned i want them all banned... did I? and i never said i want Sneaky's account close, because what i said was a question for you... even on the other post ive read about Leon wanted to get access on NewbieChild.. i never knew it wasnt his account untill he said he malled more than the real user did.. and Leon cant even access it .. and the question is .. why would you have an access to an account which isnt even urs?? go complain to GM.. we are just following rules of not using someone else's account.. i even tried asking GM to give Anthony my info but Gm said i cant ..

and btw i never begged for ur swords.. cuz u said u were gonna use it to trade for Inoue's Gr5.. IF i really wanted those swords i woulda beg you for a week.. but i only asked u once.. and never again u heard me askin u for it.. so to say i begged for it i just LOL.. gj for having too much self esteem.. and to think i was so serious about it naahh.. i can mall for myself cant u tell?

anyways.. nice remembering how this all happened JO.. so i guess this accusation of Marconi as being scammer is all done?? it was given free wayyyyyyyyyyy back from old BSO .. so get over it people...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:44 am

SexyJo wrote:all this is just bullsh** , come on GM plz check leon account and let us know if marconi ever logged it =) how would he take stuff from leon char ???

LEON U GAVE IT AWAY STOP MAKING DRAMA AND DONT EVEN TRY TO DENY IT

this is a funny BS JO XD.... seing the screenshot with 5 character posted the same info msg supporting each other cuz someone's memory have been washed out... cant believe they have to do that.. so i guess this trouble needs some closing.. a punishment for a wrong accusation i guess?? a warning??? im not a Gm so lets see what Gm would say LOL

Marconi wrote:He comes here to say his sentiments LOLS. But dont mind him. not worth to waste any intention. Just ignore. Best way to Shut him up =)

LOL its funny reading what he said cuz i dont get the connection of the thread from the respect and trust he had with us before... btw
@gemil.. i thought u said u quit and sell all ur Eqs? wrong thread but, why are u still in the forum if u quit?

just like iSepp trying to come back as MOTIVATOR in the forum LOL .. Gm had a really funny comment about Motivator's thread XD both of u cant get over urself flaming each other XD .. Gm should make a "HALL of FLAMERS" in the forum haha and lock all the flamers in there let them flame anytime they want XD
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 am

well i dont care if they get a warning or not, i just care about letting everyone knows the truth and that they r liars by saying he scammed leon.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 am

He comes here looking for someone to go with him LOL

He quit coz he got no more friends left here. So he impressing everyone, maybe someone out there still sympathize with him =)

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:11 am

Marconi wrote:He comes here looking for someone to go with him LOL

He quit coz he got no more friends left here. So he impressing everyone, maybe someone out there still sympathize with him =)

LOL!!! anyways.. we have a lot of newbies in guild and theyre not bad at all.. they can still improve XD atleast we can handle lots of beginners.. not leave guild just because of them being newbies cheers
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 am

The GM Team will not intervene in personal conflicts between users within the game.
http://rules.eternalsonline.com

Please follow this rule and stop bringing such personal arguments to forum.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum