Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Overpowered class EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Overpowered class EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Overpowered class EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Overpowered class EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Overpowered class EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Overpowered class EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Overpowered class EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Overpowered class EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Overpowered class EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Overpowered class EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Overpowered class EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Overpowered class EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Overpowered class EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Overpowered class EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Overpowered class EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Overpowered class EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Overpowered class EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Overpowered class EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Overpowered class EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Overpowered class EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Overpowered class

+7
Serge...
IXUSS
N911
ChibiLol
welldone
smigu
Siku
11 posters

Go down

Should Champs be able to use dual swords?

Overpowered class I_vote_lcap84%Overpowered class I_vote_rcap 84% 
[ 16 ]
Overpowered class I_vote_lcap16%Overpowered class I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Overpowered class Empty Overpowered class

Post by Siku Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Hey
Im making this poll to ask ppl what they think about champs whit dual swords.

VOTE if u think that champs whit 2x sword and 2x normal gems is overpowered.
So help us make server more fun!!!

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Overpowered class Empty Agree...

Post by smigu Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Lv85 dual champ is alot better then Lv95 crus...
Its just unfair a champ with dual swords
U guys have to fix this....
smigu
smigu
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Overpowered class Empty Re: Overpowered class

Post by welldone Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 pm

if u want more fun disable all pots i migth be powerful but i am not immortal 3-4 ppl can kill me easly but what if a champ use pots think it

always refresh hp

i am against to use pots thats y no1 saw me when i used pots i dont care dying the only thing i want fun

welldone
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLol Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 pm

I voted yes thus I still agree with welldone. So I was thinking and came up with this:

since the basic thing that makes 2 1h sword champ "overpowerd" are 85 1h for champ, they could simply banned from champion class and could be only used by crusader.

That way champs could still use lv30 FC chest swords ^^ - yay! - and be able to gem them up.

I guess that's how 1h champ is balanced on ToP/PKO (thus 85 uns are a bit harder to get there tongue

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by N911 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 pm

A bigger problem is the unbalancing of mallers
N911
N911

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLol Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Lol that "problem" was is and will always be

How do you expect donators can be "balaced"

I know that RaMpEr nor Slowy nor Astral are NOT mallers and they are all really good - I wish i could say same for me but i keep making new chars (thus i will soon pwn after i decide what class to play) ^^ -

You can get almost everything in game by working hard. From Kylin set to Flame eyes or 85/95 unseals

There never was or it will be a server with balanced donator - free player aspect, at least as far as i know.

And about donators you can take them as people who are too lazy or don't have time to farm and buy EQ. Or they just like the server so much that they give their money to keep it running. Ever think about it that way?

I support "mallers" so here I said it!

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:37 pm

@Siku stop complaining lol champs with dual sword are balanced lol ss gets to gem gloves + gun to increase thier maxx/ crus get dual swords/ so same goes for champ as they all do physical damage
a champ with 2 handed sword is very weak has less maxx and will be useless in ca since only def counts there
and all champs on server are easily killable in ca i guess this topic is useless

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:10 pm

LOLLLL????
U talking now and yet u didn't vote...
Tell me something... does champ have weak spot?
SS=Low HP/Def
Champ whit dual swords = high max, def, hp, they even have long range skills and stun like crus. Only long range melee missing and becomes 1 multi-class.

not tottaly useless...

Wanna make balanced classes and keep dual champ sword?
Make cleric dual staff, ss dual gun, crus triple sword(lol), SM dual staff, ...
I guess ur char is champ whit dual swords thats why u talk shyt.

Push has point to, atleast hes reasonable enough not to pot, if he did hes unbeatable even by legends or any UBER gemmed char.

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Oh god.

Well, i must agree that Champs became a real pain, i can kill any class but Champ and Cleri.
But im not gonna ask for their banning or something.

I dont think their swords are the problem, cuz they STR -> ATK increasing rate are equal to Crusaerds ones. Actually the STR formula is the same, correct me if im wrong, for any class.

Which i consider over powered is their CON -> DEF/HP increasing rate, but thats developed that way for the game and their class.

If you think a little about it, what boosts Champions, boosts aswell other classes, +Con Gems in hats. Just that.

The server itself is balanced, cuz as far as i know, mallers can kill mallers. Stating that JhonJoyce can kill PushTheTempo, as Push told me. So its not impossible to take a malled Champ down.

But caring about this problem is just giving importance to a kids fight.

The main problems is the unbalanced rate of becoming strong of the game.

As Chibi said, its possible. But its way too difficult. Even RaMpEr (the strongest freemy player in the server) cant aim to FARM Flame Eyes to become stronger. Otherwise, his swords would glow red as Leon's.

But GMs keep feeding donators powers, and its ok, they have full right of doing so. But they are killing the server, their own server.
Realize tha RB skill is not working in PKO based private servers, but they fed them with Legend System which 1st gives you a ring with OMGodLike Status, and with that, they upgrade Legends armors to +27. This already is the cause of the problem.

Forget about everything else.

Legend Ring and +27 (Lv9 Azrael Undead +8con, Lv9 Great Gem of Colossus +6con, Lv9 Black Dragon Soul +3pr) Thats a ridiculous amount of +126 Con and +27 Physical Resistence.

Have you ever got to anylize those numbers?

This is the damage formula for you to have an idea.

BD: Base Damage
TD: Target Defense
TPR: Target Physical Resistance
MBD: Modified Base Damage

MBD = BD * (100 - TPR) / 100 - TD

If you paid attention to any of your elementary math class, you would realize that the TPR as much as it gets close to 100, your base damage will go way too down.

Ok. Lets get the Kylin Example. It has +30 pr, + 27 = 57. If its fused and upgraded? 67.
Then you will have to deal with the Def, you get to realize? At the very begining you must count in only your base damage less than halved, then def. I have 450 def, how much do you think a Champ would have? with at least a +18 cap. (Lv6 Undead, Lv6 Colo, Lv6 Great Colo). It its upgraded, even your little sister knows it is upgraded cuz its a must. so it goes like 129 more con.
What?!!! at least they work with 255 min base Con.

Oh come on. For real?

My con is like 80. Dont want to even imagine how much Def and Hp it will go like with that. Im lazy to do maths right now.

Well, there is the main problem. You judge whos guilty.

Last edited by Serge... on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:14 pm

THEY RNT BALANCED AT ALL , AND I WAS GOIN TO COMPLAIN FOR GM MYSELF, I HAVE MORETHAN 700 SPR PASSIVE AND I CANT TANK CHAMPS, SO WTF IS THIS ? DO I NEED LIKE 3K SPR TO TANK THEM ???? IF U THINK ITS BALANCED THEN GO AHEAD MAKE 2 STAFF FOR CLERICS AND SMS AND 2 GUNS FOR SS, OR IF U WANA KEEP IT THIS WAY CHANGE WHATS ON WEBSITE " 99% BALANCED" TO " 1% BALANCED"
AND IF U NOTICED ONLY CHAMPS WILL NOT AGREE WITH THIS POST, BUT EVERYONE ELSE AGREE... ITS TRUE, GET OVER IT. GM MUST FIX ALOT OF THIS OR THIS SERVER WILL GO DOWN, MANY PEOPLE QUITTING CUZ OF MANY UNBALANCED THINGS, AND ILL BE ONE OF THEM TOO, IM A MALLER AND I CANT STAND THIS, NO WONDER HOW NONE MALLERS FEEL.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Zzzzz. Arent you SealMaster?

If you went to more than 700Spr, you forgot about Con and you went forging spr in everything... Thats for Clerics, not for SMs...

I must say blindly that magic dealers are the most powerful class in this server. They were a pain in main ToP. Now what? They have like 4 Staff Lmao.
You can forge any +spr gem in any of your equipment. Gloves, Armor, Boots, Staff. And also can forge colos in hat. Wth? Now your armor is your Hat and your entire equipment is an uberforged staff. Imagine you, a Legend SM with a +27 armor.

Lv9 Azrael Light, Lv9 Great Gem of Soul, Lv9 Gem of Soul = 171 Spr, and you use Light Kylin unfused.

Thanks God youre not so active at my time. In events you could 1bolt me. Maybe you still can. My Hp is 11k. If you can with that, yet you complain?

*Drolls at your pic then goes commit suicide*
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 am

@Siku lol u want dual guns does that mean u get to gem 2 guns + gloves with accu gems lamo thats too overpowered u alredy have 9k+ max and yet still u cry
champs are alredy weak in ca which a major pk zone if a champ cant kill fast than ofc he will be dead so i think 1 handed swords are fine
how many champs are ther with 1 hanaded swords hardly 4 and yet ur crying lol
only thing that unblance is the kylin effect 4x heal/ dark kylin effect = 2k def reduction and 6 pre reduction + heal effect + maim lol ur not going to complain abt it coz ur using it too Idea hahaha
bttwn i can break all legend champs in ca and am not a maller coz pr dosent count in ca
in off top champs are unkillable and yet nobdy complains
if u have played in off top try killing a champ in ca thier def and pr is so dam high
if u guys dont want champs to use 1 handed sword than i guess gm should make champs gloves forgable with str gems that way it ill be same like ss and siku will complain even on that

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:56 am

btw have u guys seen the 85 unseal for carise it is freaking almost as good as 2 handed and them with 2 of those its so freaking ridicolous do something abt that at least
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:19 am

@IXUSS dude if u want dual sword go crus...
u compare champ whit 90k hp, 8k+ max and 5k+ def
whit ss 10k hp and 9k max whit 1k def?
lol
kylin effects re same for all so no use to complain for that, ppl whit dark kylin can kill me whit 4-5 hits(melee) and champs? Takes few mins(even whit dark kylin) but they can kill u back faster then u kill them...

about balanced classes, thats how it looks to have dual swords, if champs can tank and dmg why wouldn't ss have more max...
Theres purpose why classes re dif. and all can't use same skills, use same eq and do all the same things...

@Serge JJ can kill push same as me just a bit more dmg, but compare jj vs push 1 vs 1
jj die when push still has like 50%+ HP.

@Clerics u can still easly stop clerics from hitting u(seal/stun). Champs u can only stop whit stun and they can even stun u back...
I think clerics re still way easier to kill then champs...

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 am

Champs are suppose to tank + 1 handed swords for champs has been tested by offical top and pko and launched so its all balanced
champs have low aspd compared to ss + they run slow + they dont have stealth like crus so most of time they get ganged raped in pk zones i also have a crus lol specialy for ca since champs gets raped
let the game be how it is yeah ofc if gm could make godness ring forgable maybe with colo gems so all can be profited with it
or make it forgable with the Noob gems like lust/fur/explo/spirit/shining/glowing since niobdy use most of those gems maybe only lust ppl use
it will help crus have decent maxx since they forge lust in swords

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:46 am

@IXUSS heh u realy don't get it 1 handed champ is how champs suposto be, HIGH DEF/HP and lower max, u can't have everything on 1 char so choose class which serve u better... as i said every class has weak spot

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 am

@Siku do u even knw how much def and hp a champ gets using 1 handed swords lol its hardly 4k def and 60k+ hp u just made a champ look over powered monster if a champ siwtch to shield than only he can get 90k+ hp and more than 5k def thus lossing all the maxx
so champs have to compramise on maxx or def

u say 1 class should not have evrything lol go make a con ss and u will still be strong and tank better
i feel magic class is the strongest sm and cleric they can pawn any champ i remember luna pawning chubby 1 on 1 for a event so stop crying if u die easy coz ss are suppose to have low def
coz they have high maxx and good aspd
i truely agree with push pots should not be allowed
specialy hp recover pots
evrybody on the server is killable no1 is immortal
bttwn lvl 85 weapons are not ingame only available in mall so its completley balanced
even i would not agree if gm made lvl 95 champs weapon 1 handed coz lvl 95 sword is epic with so high maxxx
champs lose hr bonus in ca if they use 1 handed swords on 2 handed sword they get 50 bonus hr
i have tested it maybe gm should decrease accu progression of ss coz they are with dam high maxx
ss are over powered when it comes to maxx i guess Twisted Evil

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 am

lol "make con ss" why would i make con ss, u have con and dmg in 1 char its lame and thats why champs re overpowered and u talking about 90k hp like "only"

AND STOP CRYING ABOUT SS BECAUSE THEY BALANCED LOW HP AND HIGH MAX or HIGH HOP AND LOW MAX.

U cry about cleric because its only dmg who can dmg u more then 1k in 1 hit(LOL)

If u have champ whit 1 handed sword, u can choose like other classes, u want high max and low hp or low hp and high max. ATM THEY HAVE BOTH<--- CALLED OVERPOWERED

heh beside its nto worth to type here so much, u see how other ppl think in poll so nothing to argue about...

Last edited by Siku on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:23 am

am not cryiny siku i never made a poll abt ss being over powered lol
am fine with it its only u who made the poll champs over powered so u want chmaps to be killable by ss/cleric/sm/voy lol champs should have high maxx to kill anyways u kwn u can kill legend champ at 9k max
ppl who are not ubber ofc cant kill so they will cry but y u lol

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by welldone Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:07 am

i dont know what people want if u complain about champs create a champ and join pk

lets remove 2 handed sword for champs than champs become sht all u want this?

can champ forge str gem to all thier equipments like cler?
can champ move fastly and atack as a ss?
can champ seal?
can champ has dodge like cruz?
can champ has atack speed like cruz?
can champ stun?
can champ caryy own ass as fast as ss or ami ? for run away?
with all this disadvanteges there is an advanteges champs has dual swords

why people dont understand every class has advantages and disadvantages stop complaining

what ss want wana kill a champ with 1 HS with dual gun?
what cler wants wana kill a champ with 1 bolt?
what cruz wants wana kill a champ with 1 stun ?
what else?

with all this what is champion going to do?

champs ll just sit down and pray to god for dont die lol

welldone
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 am

lol
few of those sentenses is wrong:
Legend champ CAN stun
Champ HAVE aspd like crus
Champ CAN carry his ass as fast as any ami
Champ HAVE long range skills which even stuns(bs)
and who need dodge like crus if u have 90k hp?
+
Champ CAN have more max then any other char

Champs has most advatages of all other class, its like i said 1 multi char which can do most of things that other classes do...
I wouldn't make poll but gm asked me to so he sees what other ppl think...

1 Handed champ has disadvantage... u must choose what u want in ur char but u CAN NOT have all!

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by welldone Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:05 am

who said u champs has 90k hp with 8k max if it could be possible i could get it

even i have +27 armor i can reach 101k hp con poss+lot+shield and my attack decrease so much

yes pr can stun did u count how long does it takes .stun most of time when game laggy pr stun sucks while u try to mele stun duration finishing

its imposible to have 90k hp with 9k max unless dont use attack pots even u have +27 swords with dual swords i have 63k hp thats all

champs can be seem powerful thats y i dont use any pots

this topic about malling in spite of u r not champ u can be uber powerfull.If i wasnt champs and i was cler or ss i could be as powerful as this champ in pk its about malling not about items or class

Last edited by welldone on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 am; edited 5 times in total

welldone
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 am

Astral who said im SM??? i rbred to cleric , and imagine, how much clerics tank, im cleric when im on more than 750 spr and cant tank champs, isnt that so lame!
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:33 pm

jo there is a strong cleric avalon who is verys trong and usaly 1 bolt all crus in ca and can kill champ also its all on pk skills how u go abt it

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:42 pm

@RaMpEr: Avalon cant kill ChubbyTom.
@SexyJo: sorry, didnt know you rbed to cler.

Question: Bloodbull Champ skill is working on champs even they not using Great Swords and Tatto (apparels for instance)?
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLol Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Im not 100% sure about it but totem is required in order to get bloodbull effect.

As for totem I heard this: Champ armor (any armor) + grtsword = totem

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:28 pm

agree with SexyJo

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:04 pm

i got most spr in game, my sor more than avalon spr, and still i cant tank champs, they r overpowered thats it, stop argueing
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by welldone Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Hey gm Disables all pots from game and make it easy thats all

welldone
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

what u mean by disable all pots? o.0 for who?

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLol Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 am

Damn did you even thought about what you said?

Disabling pots is the most idiotic thing that GM can do

Maybe prevent to be used in CA but canceling them from game...

Imagine how would that effect the newbies...

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 pm

SexyJo u think if u are legend u need to tank all on server? shubby its legend to Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Agree whit chibi about pots rofl

u can't find excuse why champs ren't overpowered... it can do anything... its ruining server and PK.

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Oooo i was mentioned and i didnt even post a reply lol XD. btw castiel and avalon are the same person

anyways yeah champs are overpowered but doesnt really matter if you got good teammates. all it takes is sealers and stunners lol.... many of them

i agree with siku in champs not really having a weak point, high max,def,hp, ranged skills, and stunning... grrr

i dont think magic dealers at all are overpowered lol. yeah clerics can get high dmg and "hp" (if u consider sp transfering into hp) but still low def and once we are sealed cant do anything..... also besides voys, lvl dif plays a huge role in how much dmg our bolt does. so we are stuck when we are lvl 100 and other are too

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:10 pm

If we think a bit more about it.

Will this mean to reset the server?

Actually many ppl quited cuz unbalance, now if server get reseted more ppl will quit, thats for sure.

As Jo said, maybe making classes as the original PKO client might be good, but think about it. Lv85 swords are developed for PKO originally to be that way for champs. Most you can do is not to give them to the server. Cuz everything else, besides gemming colos in hats, are the only things that champs can get advantage of. Still, they can use lv 35 swords. Its about geming.
Chuck (from PKO) already demostrated so, and he was playing in main PKO, he made his dual blade champ with lv35 swords.
This is not the main problem.

I still focus in the HP/Def progression.

Even cruses are in the same spot.

Magic dealers DOES need forging system as it is right now, geming boots, gloves, hats with spr gems.

My advice for GMs if they even care about their server, is to give easier access to Great Gems and Azraels. Also for quest to get lv85 weapon. Cuz those equips are just gotten by GMs commands.

Place a NPC for selling them by 500m-800m, you will see some improvement in the server balance, aswell for rings and necklaces.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 pm

vedran24 wrote:SexyJo u think if u are legend u need to tank all on server? shubby its legend to Smile)

i hate to reply random people who make no sense but ill waste 2 mins of my time to reply ur lame post, did i ever say i wana tank all server? its not like idont wanna die at all, what i meant is that my sp finish in few secs while i have more than 40k sp, and i have lv9 bd souls, so what i can get more to stay alive when they attack me ? what i meant by tanking is staying alive for awhile not dying in few secs. and yeah all legends must tank for awhile cuz of their high gemmed equi.
and btw i never complain about chubby tanking or not so dont talk much plz

and btw guys u know whats funny? that champs can stun us while ther rnt even close to us + when they attack us it slow our movement speed, what else they will add to champs? seals?????? huh

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:17 pm

all are complaining that champs have high max lol the problem is not dual lvl 85 weapons
its the +27 armour wat legend champs well i cant realy say champs over powered its all abt malling who malls the most gets strong
maybe gm should have given legend champ +27 weapon/cap/gloves an1 of it but with armour ofc they will tank evrything u throw at them more the pr more u can tank magic class
the only person who can kill legend champ is sm1 like keeva who has 12k+ max so stop complaining and get geming
infact it should be easier to kill legend champs now since there is no bd souls in cap on old bso legend champs were invincible
u guys die to champs and strt making posts both the legend champs have malled hell lot so ofc they will be strong
only option is u also mall
i can break the legend champs in ca when i am all maxed with poss + buff and i am non maller
evrything is balanced u guys dont want to work hard than its your problem
u need is good team work to kill legend champs thats it

i totaly agrre with astral azerals are difficult to get and u dont need lvl 85 weapon in game lol coz u can always get lvl 95 weapons in game
idk for sure which boss drops crus swords lvl 95 if its aa1 boss than it never droped till date even fk havent droped it yet i guess gm should check that

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm

loool? the only way is to mall more? im fully gemmed what i need to mall more? plus thats lame that people cant get strong only if they malled, and "malled much" not only malled, its a private server people!!!!! ifthey will spend all this money they better go play official top then and they will be pros there, atleast its more safe and more balanced, i wont pay a dollar more on this server its the most expensive private server ive ever seen, it was cheap in old bso but i think when gms saw that many people r malling they made it this way, but yeah anyway everyone is quitting even legends and mallers, i wanna c later who will donate for the serve, everyone is feeling used.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:39 pm

well now since many ppl are ubber gemend the server should be made easy i guess easy acess to gems and stuff
old bso was fun for sure maybe its time gm considers to put azerals for cash
i bet jo u can gem up more in game also without malling
if i guess u can i have seen ppl with lvl 8 ug made in game coz its easy avail in npc

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by welldone Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

all armor gemmed lvl must be max +18 even legand's armor it ll be fix much things on server

welldone
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:22 am

New class balance in effect
Its only in TEST mode

i will be modified as seen fit over time
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com