Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me..

+4
Wasabii
NightLight
Terra1
teban962
8 posters

Go down

About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. Empty About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me..

Post by teban962 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 am

I wanna ask, if the Wepon lv 100.. Its going to drop of the same class.. or it will have a random wepon, Atleast GM do the RwLottery with a drop of wepon of the same class.. becouse its really,that the server its getting harder and harder, and if u keep doing this the people will be tired and leave.. And we dont care if the server its down becouse its our entretaiment but u are losing people and cash too..

So i wanna ask if u can do only this.. Becouse u always said NO to all the topics..
I dont now why we do this if u are gona say always not..

And well i wanna said too that if u can be more active to events or create maps or something becouse its really boring now the server and the pk its getting lower , and the reason its that the people its really getting BORING..

So if u can do that it will be awsome. and not only that, if u can get more request avalible its will great! and u will going to ahve more people.. Why?/Becouse we tell to our frinds that this server its good, funny , entretaimnet ect..

Well thats my opinion..

1 more thing, if u dont do that request that i told u , atleast can u do the Wepons lv 100, tradeable in server market.. Or put again taht reward Lottery in 1250RP..

Well thats all.. Its just a suggestion

Well Happy New year and Marry christmas..!
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. Empty Re: About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me..

Post by Terra1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 am

Can players with 100 weps go and exchange them for reward points since we cant sell them and they are 100% useless to me. Kinda dont feel good deleting them expicaly when I spent ages doing hard work on champ to get cleric staff.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me.. Empty Re: About Reward Lottery And a Opinion From Me..

Post by NightLight Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 am

to ease up the entire...

"oh crap i guess im going to be a champ that uses a staff"

i suggest that if you ever get an eternal weapon, it'll come in a box that you can just open to redeem a weapon of you class rather than...

"lololololol you spent money and even farmed RP for weeks and got something that you can't even sell?"

seriously, the more you make things untransferrable, the more people loses interest in the server.

quite frankly, i for one is losing interest in this server.

NightLight
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 am

Anyways, they are the onlione who lose.. becouse we can find etretaiment in other servers, or serch a new game.. Xbox Play ect..

U are losing people = Money
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 am

1250 rp or.. even 1.5k would be reasonable..
Considering-

1. Have chance of winning sw only with a melee character on ur side
2. TC is hard for a party of legends & Demis.. imagine nonmaller or new player? it Would be barely possible.
3. Only SW & TC gives RP.
4. If you work hard farming months for 2k rp.. u ends up getting a weapon that isn't you're class. People would get angry. Esp for the fact that you can't trade OR transfer it. That's weeks & Months of hard work down the drain.

Sugessions:

-Can try making lv 100 weapon tradeable or we get our class weapon.
-Rp drops from DW boss / FC bosses.. . Dsc barbie bosses. and keep rp req at 2k.
- Decrease RP from 2k to 1.2k-1.5k...

Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 am

agree. something needs to be done with the current reward lotto.

another question is what about the people who already have 100 weps?

suggestions: once you get a your 100 of your class you cant get it again so you have chance to get other prizes like spirit pets.

what i strongly suggest is to put it back to the original price 2500 rp for a 100 wep of your choice. same with spirit pets.

the thing is that we dont care how much rp it costs. we just want something that we can work for that is certain.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by galindo Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:12 am

We went to a private server to have fun....
we hated the fact how hard TOP is....
so if u make it harder and harder for us then ull loose
about half of the server's population
galindo
galindo
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:40 am

Agree with galindo, its comung exact the same of top...

If its going like this we should mall there and not here..

And i wanna correct castiel becouse the original repu its 1250, i think he miss a touch ..

And Well i think u should check that!
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 am

no i am right. when 100 weps were first introduced they were 2500 rp for each weapon. this was when you got to actually choose which weapon you would exchange your 2500 rp.

here this is how it changed

1) 2500 rp and you get to choose which weapon you get
2) 1250 rp but is now a reward lotto with a chance to also win 2nd rb and spirit pets
3) 1500 rp reward lotto
4) 2000 rp for reward lotto

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 am

Aaa sorry bro, u are more time here than me, my bad sorry
But anywyas the gm Want to all leave or what?
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 am

The highest amount of Reward Points earned by a single person in 24 hours is 375 Reward Points. This is a server record.
This was obtained from Thundoria Castle titans and 2/3 Sacred War wins.

Thundoria castle has a Reward Point output of
2700 Rewards Points
2750 (Inclusive of Titan slayer title reward, counted once)
3050 (Inclusive of Titan chest of victory kill reward)

This 3050 Reward Points output is exclusive of Reward Points obtained from Sacred War(10 per win) and Reward points obtained from Titan sachets (random 1-300 RP).

Eternal Weapons are not meant to be easily obtainable.
A new player whether a donator or not cannot expect to obtain the end game equipments so easily. That is the reason why Eternal Weapons are not even available in Heaven.

Reward Lottery price will remain the same.
We are considering an option where players can exchange unwanted\unusable Eternal Weapons to an NPC for a fractional amount of the original Reward points price. But the system will only be added if we have administrative authorization.
This is not out current priority as we have multiple updates planned for the bright year ahead.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 am

Oh yes Connor! the option of exchanging a useless eternals weapon wud be so nice,as some of the ppl in server exchanged their rp and got an eternals weapon invalid for their class and its rotting in their bank.
Thanks GM ^^ and good luck for everything!
And MERRY CHRSITMAS and may this year be one of the best years for bso or shud i say EO Very Happy!

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 am

people on high gemmed equips need some hardness to a boss. Tc be good if 1 Titans attked as intened.
2 A sheild redcueds the physiacl dmg a titan deals
3 Titan drops improved to give better then 75 wep
3 Titan uses more then one skill (So far only champ uses x2 skills and crus)
4 Reduce range on bow, and bow ss titan. (Stop bugging of b2 boss)
5 Reduce dodge back onto criple since its now almost impossable to kill crus with 500 hr. I got 726 hr and miss time to time.
6 Change recover time on honor pet to 2 mins cd after a recover add 2 sec invincable when recover is triggured. Remove bouns speed add chain heal back at .5% chance. Add its 5k heal back at .5% chance.
7 Thunder pet is almost useless. Good for 15 stats but with ech spirit pet must move to the side poss and slide pet back to 3rd slot to gain its stats. Then before poss ends move pet accorss let poss end slide it back to keep the 15 stats. Poss on pet and leave it run out. Then move pet accorss and you find you have 15 stats less then orginaly began with.(Will Take Screenies. Its kinda like 85 ring bug in top for those that know it)
8 Darkenss pet does random seals but i thought its ment to be a dk effect and 150 dmg a second while target attks you.
9 Undroppable lv1,2 gems is annoying and I dont see reason for it.
10 Newbie death set should equal kick in sw. (Much how ca is) All thoses sort of newbs do is waste slots and time cause they cant attk cant defend its pointless having them in sw.
11 Sw rewards are low. 10 Rp when players like me who use 5-10 gyoza a sw to assit in the win arnt getting much worth outta it. 20 Blood cavnents is nothing.
Meeh all i can think of their is more small bugs and blah but list would be huge and does not really affect game play as they are a minor hinderiance. (Known ones too like sheild glows, Carcise glow that cant be fixed, Anbuis Tablet glow on the backs are half in the ground.
Have Merry Christmas happy new year.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightLight Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 am

Chad wrote:Oh yes Connor! the option of exchanging a useless eternals weapon wud be so nice,as some of the ppl in server exchanged their rp and got an eternals weapon invalid for their class and its rotting in their bank.
Thanks GM ^^ and good luck for everything!
And MERRY CHRSITMAS and may this year be one of the best years for bso or shud i say EO Very Happy!

"But the system will only be added if we have administrative authorization."

NightLight
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 am

Moved to requests until processed.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down