Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Why u made auto great ratz untradable ?

+3
teban962
NightLight
SexyJo
7 posters

Go down

Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? Empty Why u made auto great ratz untradable ?

Post by SexyJo Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm

GM i kept my great auto ratz in my banker when i cleaned my bank and now i cant use them cuz u made them not tradable, whats the point of making ratz untradable ????

plz make them tradable again or just move them to my main char, i rly c no point of this..
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? Empty Re: Why u made auto great ratz untradable ?

Post by NightLight Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm

...the fck. how am i meant to feed my 3 ajrs now? by malling for the ratz all the time?

this is ridicolous, what you guys scared that people abuses their fairy by buying too much great ratz?

i bet ya they're gunna say something along the lines of "cause theyre abusing ~blablablablabla~"

...."and so this is for your own security!"

omfg.

ridicolous.

NightLight
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Why u made auto great ratz untradable ? Empty Re: Why u made auto great ratz untradable ?

Post by NightLight Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

this is just completely un acceptable, didnt you people get enough money from that bid already?

one person wins it for 100 DC
but the amount of people that bought DC to bid for it probably got you people over 500 dollars just because of that.

this is just unacceptable.

armour sets, 95 unseals, great rations.

whats next!?

how about disabling the entire trade function it self so we can get this over with.

NightLight
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightLight Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:28 pm

1 USD = 52.80 indian rupee.

just 100 dollar donation and you guys get 5,280 rupee

c'mon =.= REASONABLE AND VALID EXPLANATION FOR THIS.

unlike what you do to other threads that you just post something completely irrelevant to the ops post and then send it to basket straight away.

GREAT PROFFESIONALISM KEEP IT UP!

in case you failed to notice, its sarcasm.

and dont tell me im wrong about what you do to the threads cause all i have to do is dig up each and single one of those threads as a proof and point the obvious.

NightLight
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Lool really gm? Then u banned me form mall, becouse i say to u that u want 'Money' and look! u are just forcing all to mall?

then i am wrong?

Great job! U Do me wasted all my money ! THANKS!
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 am

U should do the azz gems untradeable too Rolling Eyes
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 am

No offense GM team.. I understand that you guys are working very hard to stop people from getting scammed and hacked. Thankyou for Your hard work. making this server relying only on eternal sets + dk sets+ frozen sets +holy kylin is unreasonable. You also made fused sets untradeable and now even great rations.

If you make great rations untradeable-
1. Not everybody with angela JR can mall great rations
2. voting chest does not g ive out great rations 100%
3. Alts with stacks of great rations will go to a waste.

You guys are kinda making this server a nontrade server.
I understand that you guys mean to do good. but many players are getting mixxed messages.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by markjohn89 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 am

Even GR ring is Untradable...how can non maller like me buy it?i can only hope for ppl to sell it to me...what else is untradable gm?seems like ur making us any option at all gm... >_<"
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 am

this is an act of pure Laziness
(no offense cuz ure really showing an act of laziness )

yup EVERY MALL ITEMS ARE UNTRADABLE!!!! BUT THEY ARE ALSO DROP-ABLE AND NOT LOOT-ABLE!!!

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 am

-Great rations are tradable (bugged while apparels were becoming untradable)
-Godness rings are tradable through market. This it to keep track of the trade of these items.
-
NightLight wrote:
but the amount of people that bought DC to bid for it probably got you people over 500 dollars just because of that.
Wikipedia.org wrote:
Bidding is an offer (often competitive) of setting a price one is willing to pay for something. A price offer is called a bid.
A bid is not made after purchasing the DC.
-Most items which are unpickable are items which are not dropable or tradable. Or an item which has to be dispensed off by the GMs (Forging cards, Service cards, Transfer cards etc. Other undropable items only drop to the ground if you trade with a full inventory,and its your own negligence for doing so.

Dear players, next time contact us on support and get your information sorted before flaming on an imaginary cause.
Thank you and have a nice day.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum