Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts

+3
markjohn89
PACAPLOG
teban962
7 posters

Go down

A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts Empty A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts

Post by teban962 Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 pm

1. Hi, well i just wanna say that all classes are getting better BUT crusaders still the same... U should give us a upgrade as u give to others class..

2.Anywas thats not all that i wanna say.. i wanna say about RP.. can u please change ur methods? Look we farm 1-3 days like 5 to 15 rp.. u think we are online allthe time? or we do all TC? even SW?

and u put 2000 RP ?! i got more than 7 months on this server and i just got 700 RP! Imagine that!

U think its easy farm it? Its really hard! so focus on this too

3.And my last thing! Can u please see my emails! i am really tired to try to contact u.. If its imposible please let me now, becouse its really anoyying and i am geting tired to say all the time in world, tix, mail the same!.. so please be a little active even just in emials..
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts Empty Re: A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 am

crusaders are fine.. youre over powered already.. what more do you want? why fix something that is not broken? rofl!

you just have to win more sw's.. since youre a self proclaimed pro leader.. you should be winning sw's.. youre the most active legend around.. just needs more strategy i guess in winning battles.. bring your guild and command them.. try to make people listen to you if you can..

team work and proper coordination is the key in winning sw and so as thundoria castle.. complaining much is simply just saying youre just so stubborn to find ways and limiting your self to think.. dont rely on youre pro eq alone..

i suggest you better make more posts like castiel is pointing out.. rather whining about few rp's being harnessed, why not make an npc in which you can choose the equipment for each class instead..

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts Empty Re: A Upgrade For Cruzaders,RP,Contacts

Post by markjohn89 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:02 am

+100000000000000000 PACA! OWNED!
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:52 am

Lol. No comment ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 am

Yeah pacap, theres some problems in Sw like i cant tank towers.. If there any champ or a team of cleircs i cant not do anything like you..
2. I just see that all prominence (exept clerics) just farm in TC elissia (Sm) in 5, becouse the others boss its hards.. Theres my point.
They do alot more harder farm in tc, i have months farming just rp and atleast i do 5 to 10 Rp some days.. So its really hard to get 2000 Rp.

And when i say i dont work in team? This post its not if i can or not work inteam, its to less the Rp and less dmg inside TC, or change methods or something.

3. The crusaders need any upgrade, or special skill.. Look: Champion can tan us easy, SharpShooter brake us easy and if i fight againts S2, i have a posible to die with 50x Headshot.. I want for crusaders something like, more asp or hr or def or max.. Anything that help us , as they already help voys, clerics, champions, Sharpshooters.. If u got any problem with me thts okay.. But this post its to give "crusaders" any upgrade, so no comment anything that its not about the post. Thanks.
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:37 pm

all that i am commenting is relevant to your post.. i am very much aware of your concerns.. thats why i am laying out reasons for you.. if you think that i am of no help, it just simply because you find my comment not favorable in your end..

1. you arent meant to tank.. and if you do, its not crusader class.. its called champions (talking in same level of forging against champ class).. we have different growth in terms of stats.. you cannot tank as much as a fully gemmed champ.. but you got enormous increase in attackspeed and dodgerate which other class dont have.. its how you play your game and know how to play your role.. dont be self centered.. thats why you have an option to play with a guild..

2. secondly, rp is hard to gather simply because of the rewards you can get is simply just an over powered equipment or pet.. its worth the farm of rp.. having eternal weapon is worth the hardship.. rather lowering the rp (all can get, no use if lowered) why not make it specific, given a chance to choose which eternal weapon you can get, lets say u got a "tab" option in which u can get eternal weapon same as your class.

3. the skills each class has, only determines that you play the role of that class.. do you think champs benefit from the changes that have transpired during the changes had been done? it doesnt helped at all.. so dont go whine about it cause me as a champ doesnt.. shard shooters dodge like voyagers.. tanks like voyagers too.. did you hear them complain being a paper sand bag? each class has different set of skills.. just bare with it.. if you want to tank then go play champ, if you want decent hitrate then be creative, forge more hitrate gems, use acc pets, use gr5.. the possibilities are endless, and that makes eternals online a fun mmorpg game..

honest tip : dont repair something that is not broken at all.. dont just think.. think harder..

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 pm

teban962 wrote:They do alot more harder farm in tc, i have months farming just rp and atleast i do 5 to 10 Rp some days.. So its really hard to get 2000 Rp.

me and Ashley completed corner 5 on our own, so its possible to do it with a team. unfornatley rain ur guild is full of crusaders and only a few SS and hardly any magic dealers. therefore im not surprised u cant farm tc.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Theres the answer, thanks S2..
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:21 pm

I explain, as u say S2 , some persons need team right? A full. Cleric pt its the best option! But how many clerics are pro and active? I just saw bestbolt (unactive) and eiko (active) thats all that i saw..

Thats why i am asking to help us with the rp, anyways i know that even to u its hard to farm 2000 rp or not?
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:53 pm

teban962 wrote:Thats why i am asking to help us with the rp, anyways i know that even to u its hard to farm 2000 rp or not?

yes its hard. ive only managed to farm 75 rp (maybe) this week just from sw and killing the cleric and crusader at corner 5.

its not the gms fault tat there isnt enough clerics or sms in your guild. you need to try and help starter clerics out more than the other classes in your guild and maybe ull get some1 active enough
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 pm

rain is funny.. haha.. you only listen to what you want to listen at.. good boy ^^ hahaha..

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

lol
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by nmenoor Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

wuahaahaa so discussed by SW is a game to share not to be a pro and have no life but do pk and I'm already bored bored but hey you claim and demand when no tienesn nooob acseso these comments and these modes communication is unfair to them, I consider myself to be supportive and help you when I can help ps3 just kill the kraken and looks do not ask anything in return we should all put a bit to cheer up to more players to play the server incentibo would be a great and about your problem with the gM that you can not communicate, you apollo 3 days i was standing, there should be a support which allows onlinne have a chat with the GM and a good deal of thanks for reading this if you've I like it I do read and tell me goodbye when I'm afk lucky * - *
nmenoor
nmenoor
Player

https://facebook.com/nmenoor

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 pm

nmenoor wrote:wuahaahaa so discussed by SW is a game to share not to be a pro and have no life but do pk and I'm already bored bored but hey you claim and demand when no tienesn nooob acseso these comments and these modes communication is unfair to them, I consider myself to be supportive and help you when I can help ps3 just kill the kraken and looks do not ask anything in return we should all put a bit to cheer up to more players to play the server incentibo would be a great and about your problem with the gM that you can not communicate, you apollo 3 days i was standing, there should be a support which allows onlinne have a chat with the GM and a good deal of thanks for reading this if you've I like it I do read and tell me goodbye when I'm afk lucky * - *

Lol i dont understand ANYTHING dude :/
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by darktreeck Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 am

1.- Rain, S2 is right ur guild is full of crusaders... (i know tha tu want alot stunners to pk, like coward, but u need magics too)
2.- nmenoor is spanish and is using google traductor LOL

darktreeck

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 am

Dark u think that they are to many clerics inside game? Come on.. they arent, and all its in eternals or promi..

I just know 1 called xZara and i dontknow if she is inactive.. Anyways, why coward? its skills ats some one says.. and u can pelase stfu becouse no one want ur coment here..
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 am

*ADVERTISEMENT*
Who wants to hire a lil midget? Razz Bidding for Eiko!
Hahaha I love you
*END*

About RP, it's hard enough to farm, but when i think i will get next useless 100 weapon i'm getting mad >.>
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am

Eiko ^^ wrote:*ADVERTISEMENT*
Hahaha I love you
*END*

About RP, it's hard enough to farm, but when i think i will get next useless 100 weapon i'm getting mad >.>

Aaa yeah i forget that part!

Even if we complete in 1-2years the rp, we have a chance of 25% toget wepon an 75% to get a pet, i have 2 problems here:

1. A few days ago i just saw that GM "Smiley" eas testing that ticket and even with those 75% to get a pet, he just get wepons, and more and more..
Even to get a pet its hard too.

2.imagine that we get 2000Rp and we get a eternal wepon, But not from ur class! U will not pissed off? Atleast change that!
teban962
teban962
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 am

teban962 wrote:
Eiko ^^ wrote:*ADVERTISEMENT*
Hahaha I love you
*END*

Aaa yeah i forget that part!

Even if we complete in 1-2years the rp, we have a chance of 25% toget wepon an 75% to get a pet, i have 2 problems here:

1. A few days ago i just saw that GM "Smiley" eas testing that ticket and even with those 75% to get a pet, he just get wepons, and more and more..
Even to get a pet its hard too.

2.imagine that we get 2000Rp and we get a eternal wepon, But not from ur class! U will not pissed off? Atleast change that!

NOW YOU'RE TALKING GOOD!! OUGHTA BOY!! ^^

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum