Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy

Go down

Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy Empty Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:25 am

It seems that everyone is taking the fact that I don't recruit newbies as being personally offensive.

If you didn't read the purpose of the guild, I'll explain it simply here. The guild is here to keep the server alive.

1. We pk to make other guilds stronger since it will require more effort to go against us, which requires more teamwork. I know it's unrealistic to go against 50 legends but I'm trying to find a way to resolve this. I was thinking of assigning certain legends and demis to certain guilds, and switch them around weekly so there's more variety. (I welcome suggestions to regulate the pressure on the other guilds in-game.)

Newbies in our guild won't benefit at all from this. I rather let them enjoy themselves in the other guilds, with the feeling of belonging there. I don't understand how they could help us in our efforts to make the server a better place. They will have a more significant purpose in other guilds.

2. We won't only be pking people. We'll also help new people get started at b2 and the sandbag events. We will help with bossing when we are free but this is entirely voluntary by Renegade's members. Again, newbies can't really help us with these tasks.

I hope most of you can understand what I'm trying to get across here. This guild isn't for newbies simply due to its purpose. I'm not trying to create a monopoly on bosses. If the guild ends up having a bad impact on the server, I'll disband it myself, I swear on my soul. I want this server to stay alive and strong. I'm sure most of you want that as well.

This part is just regarding the problem with 'Harry' or SpiritReaper's current owner.

I was never offensive towards you initially but you started being ignorant by swatting my comment aside and simply disregarding my suggestion entirely. The only way I could get my point across was by insulting you and getting through your thick pride of the character SpiritReaper. I don't mind you on Frenzy. Your arrogance and pride seem to be attached to the character itself.

Our entire disagreement is based on the simple problem of you afking with SpiritReaper in the pk map. I told you to not afk there as it would discourage other players and in essence is rude to everyone in the pk map. You asked my why. Well mostly because most people can't kill you in the PK map and that means you can sit in the PK map indefinitely until a magic user comes along. With anyone else, afking in the pk map would mean certain death. It seems unfair that you can just afk where nobody else can. Where everyone gets punished for doing it, you don't. It's like everyone going to hell for doing bad things in this life but for some reason one guy, who is as bad is everyone else, gets sent to heaven.

Anyway if you don't understand what's so bad about sitting in pk map afking, then continue doing it. I don't really think much about it but someone with that much power should take on some responsibilities. "With great power comes great responsibility".

Back to top Go down

Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy Empty Re: Clarification of Renegade's Recruitment Policy

Post by Swift Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

to be honest, i envy with spiritreaper because he can afk there o.o i want too afk there too Very Happy
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum