Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments

5 posters

Go down

[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments Empty [Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Rules of Engagement

Directed to guild members:

1. If you are assigned to kill a certain guild, you would have to kill the guild members of that guild on sight in PK Maps, no matter what map, unless you are doing a boss run with them. Once your party is full, everyone else in your assigned guild is labelled Kill On Sight(KoS). Again, once your party is full, everyone in other guilds could be either neutral or an enemy EXCEPT for your assigned guild, whose members are all enemies unless they're in your party. Of course there are times where PK is not needed, where everyone is social in the PK map. During these times it's fine to not kill everyone you see who's in your assigned guild.

2. If you are not assigned to the guild, killing the members of said guild in pk maps would be up to you. If they attack you for no reason, then you can call guildies for help. If you attack them for no reason and they simply retaliate, other guild members should not help. If the retaliation is over-excessive, help may be requested.

3. In PvE maps, it is recommended that you party other guilds as they usually need help with something in the area. Guild members have a higher priority over members of other guilds. (Reasoning: Members of Renegade have to be strong and stay strong against other advancing players).

4. Exceptions are in the exception list. The RoE towards exceptions vary and will be detailed in the exception list.

Big Guild list:

• Prominence
  • Eternals
  • Silent Myth
  • x69x
  • SuperStar
  • M A F I A
  • New Era

Member (Assignments):
  • Ashley (Eternals, Silent Myth)
  • Moo (SuperStar, M A F I A)
  • Blaine (Silent Myth, x69x)
  • S2 (Silent Myth, x69x)
  • iCrystal (New Era, SuperStar)
  • ± (Prominence)
  • Promil (Prominence, New Era, SuperStar)
  • Fin (Eternals, Prominence)

Kill-On-Sight (KoS) list:
·Rain (disturbing PvE by pking/ks-ing)

Exception list:
None yet.

Last edited by Ashley on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 11 times in total

Back to top Go down

[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments Empty Re: [Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments

Post by GilbertMarv Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 pm

what ashley mean by assigments for each of member? O.o
GilbertMarv
GilbertMarv
Player

Back to top Go down

[Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments Empty Re: [Renegade] Rules of Engagement (RoE), big guild list and memberlist+assignments

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:38 pm

It means that they'll be enemies with the guild until the assignment is over. Just them though, not the whole guild Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:30 pm

*Edited* iCrystal assigned to New Era

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzl Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Atleast i got assigned :S
Ryzl
Ryzl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:01 pm

I didn't wanna assign you so you could grow stronger x_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzl Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm

It's my 4th day with that cruz ._.
Ryzl
Ryzl

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 pm

i doubt with mae..bahahahahahaha,..anyway..what is the point of doing this?o.o just to show that u strong or to show that with one ppl only, u can pawn 1 guild?o.o
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Swift wrote:i doubt with mae..bahahahahahaha,..anyway..what is the point of doing this?o.o just to show that u strong or to show that with one ppl only, u can pawn 1 guild?o.o

agree lol!
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 am

We don't want to over exert a guild. That's why I assigned people to certain guilds. Please read the posts because I clearly said this in many of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzl Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 am

Dont talk, gay Ian D:
Ryzl
Ryzl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:59 am

Updated Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:14 am

what do u mean by dun want to over exert a guild?Very Happy and mae..becareful ok Very Happy i hope u can finish ur assignment Razz
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 am

Over exert, meaning put too much pressure on it, meaning having too many pros targeting it at the same time so the guild doesn't crumble just because Renegade has a lot of pros in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by teban962 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 am

a little question,

S2 its fighitn againts silent myths right? and she will get with a team "eternals" or she will fight alone..

anyways if she fight with a team "eternals" means that a ally, so ashley will kill eternals.. and if she doit, S2 will atack she? its funny..

Why not to put each character on each guild.. simple.
teban962
teban962
Active Player

https://www.facebook.com/teban.baez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 pm

*Updated* Rain is added to the KoS list. He has publicly declared war against Renegade and I will not take this gesture as the whole guild of Silent Myth going to war against us. He may be the leader but I'm taking his actions as being totally separate to what his guild actually wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzl Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Myths always kills me at DA when i am farming D:
Ryzl
Ryzl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Ryzl wrote:Myths always kills me at DA when i am farming D:
We'll change the KoS to the whole guild depending on what they do Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:34 pm

*Edited* added more to Number 1 on RoE!

Back to top Go down

Post by nmenoor Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Be The Best Guild Just Is not Being Strong Goes Beyond That, deserts Reasons For A Good Guild is like family, but anyway Or Kill Kill, Jaja In The Game will give the PK is not dependent on a list xD
nmenoor
nmenoor
Player

https://facebook.com/nmenoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 am

Read the dummy guide pls. We are united on the fact that we want the server to be a better place, and more active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum