Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
overpricing EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
overpricing EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
overpricing EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
overpricing EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
overpricing EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
overpricing EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
overpricing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
overpricing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
overpricing EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
overpricing EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
overpricing EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
overpricing EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
overpricing EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
overpricing EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
overpricing EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
overpricing EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
overpricing EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
overpricing EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
overpricing EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
overpricing EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

overpricing

5 posters

Go down

overpricing Empty overpricing

Post by knighth Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

remember when godness ring 1/2 was 10-20b ea and now +100b ea
and grand armor 20b to +60b

knighth
Player

Back to top Go down

overpricing Empty Re: overpricing

Post by Brok3n Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 am

It's called inflation. I hope the GM team is finding a way to manage this. Too much money in the EO market is bad :S
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 am

very few sell DCs so desperate people buy 1dc=3b.. thats whyy prices of these stuff are so high
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 am

its bound to happen, prices fluctuates all the time.

as I recall... to gain an item only achievable via item mall, look for someone that malls or owns that item and wait for them to upgrade so you can purchase their old equipments.

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Brok3n wrote:It's called inflation. I hope the GM team is finding a way to manage this. Too much money in the EO market is bad :S

as i recall you sell 80b worth for a gr2.. the one started to save the server is the one started inflation.. LOL!

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm

PACAPLOG wrote:
Brok3n wrote:It's called inflation. I hope the GM team is finding a way to manage this. Too much money in the EO market is bad :S

as i recall you sell 80b worth for a gr2.. the one started to save the server is the one started inflation.. LOL!

I don't control overpricing. I put my ring there to free up some bank space. Not my fault someone bought the ring at a ridiculous price and not my fault that everyone thinks it's normal. Plus, the server only sells 1 DC for 1 USD. No matter how much gold you have in game, you won't be able to buy a single DC from the system. The DC market in-game fully relies upon mallers selling the DCs.
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 pm

lol if u guys really wanna make 1dc = 1b in game then why dont you make the prices fluctuate as well with the currency if u really wanna over price.

1 AUD = 1.0368 USD.

so if i were selling DCs and considering im australian. i'd sell my DC for 1.03b ea.

-sarcasm for the internet seryas pplz-

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Inflation is not something we can fix in an instant.

Some of the main reasons include
-Easy availability of gold via the farming zones
-People dualing and farming in darkswamp prior to upgrading dual shield
-Account sharing leading to wealth accumulation\stealing of expensive items, banker characters and gold
-People who overprice items for a selfish profit
-De motivating donators from donating by spreading negative rumors and insulting the server or the GM team frequently in front of them
-The lack of gold expenditure on a day to day basis
-EO's no wipe policy
-In guild trades

We are trying different fixes for many of these problems. Some problems cannot be fixed. Other problems has to be fixed by the player population and not us.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 am

gm ftw xD (i support that reply!)

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:34 am

The price of items in the game goes up as the true value of in-game gold goes down. It's not the player's fault. Trade between players will not reduce the amount of gold in circulation in the server. What the GMs have to do is take money out of circulation for it's value to appreciate. Right now, more gold is being pumped into the server through farming of items in DA and FC. The amount of gold spent on items or services provided by npcs to the players in the server is lower. So altogether, if the GMs don't find a way to get money out of circulation, the value of gold will decrease up to the point where 1 azrael can be worth 1b.

I know another way to make a true value decrease slower but it involves making azz gems/great gems and chipped gems more common. The GMs wouldn't do this because they don't want the server to be too easy. So the top suggestion is to implement more types of lottos, charge more for provided services and items from NPCs, lower the price of DA and FC items and add new ways for players to spend their cash on the server's NPCs rather than just keeping it circulated in the market. There are so many more suggestions that I can give to GMs but I think this is enough for now, considering how many projects the GM team is involved in right now lolz.
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 am

Brok3n wrote:What the GMs have to do is take money out of circulation for it's value to appreciate.

....so.... you're saying....

"rob the players, take all of their cash."?

o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 pm

No I mean find ways to take money out of circulation. Like getting in a more expensive but more rewarding lotto. Something like that. You can't just take away money from players. You have to make them willingly spend more of it on server provided things rather than player provided things.
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:31 am

or you know. keep it balance and stable to where it was already and stop being greedy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 am

How would you sell it at the same price when everyone wants to buy it? Wouldn't you raise the price to find the buyer who wants it the most? Example. In the past when less money was in the server, people sold azz gems for 200m but if someone sells azz gems for 200m now, too many people would buy them. It's basic supply and demand. When there's and increasing demand and a constant supply, don't you think the price of the items would increase? Everyone would want it and the increasing price simply reflects the amount people would be willing to pay. Inflation is not affected by increasing prices. Rather, inflation causes increasing prices.

I'm done debating (it's too much of a competition now). If you don't understand then read a book on economics or something. Hopefully the GMs understand but from Connor's last post, I begin to doubt that.
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 am

idk, its hard for me to think about these things mainly cause i dont really care about possessions.

seriously, if you know me in person, you'd most likely call me a "big spender" cause i dont really care about money that much.

when I was still playing, I gave away az gems levels 1-6, flame eyes levels 1-6 as well and what not.

i give away DW drops to anyone that needs em, i gave someone a grand armour for free and hes using it as his legend +27 armour.

I gave my disciples free gems and equips...

but seriously, the way I see it is.

"why keep something you dont need?" so thats why i just give things away.
if the time comes that I ever need something, I know I can work for what I need or if i really really really need to, i'd ask for help cause i know those people that i've helped in the past will help me.

so im not going to lie, inflation doesnt bother me as much cause I can find a way to get what I need and I am more than willing to help people in need.(as long as they deserve it!)

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 am

Devious wrote:idk, its hard for me to think about these things mainly cause i dont really care about possessions.

seriously, if you know me in person, you'd most likely call me a "big spender" cause i dont really care about money that much.

when I was still playing, I gave away az gems levels 1-6, flame eyes levels 1-6 as well and what not.

i give away DW drops to anyone that needs em, i gave someone a grand armour for free and hes using it as his legend +27 armour.

I gave my disciples free gems and equips...

but seriously, the way I see it is.

"why keep something you dont need?" so thats why i just give things away.
if the time comes that I ever need something, I know I can work for what I need or if i really really really need to, i'd ask for help cause i know those people that i've helped in the past will help me.

so im not going to lie, inflation doesnt bother me as much cause I can find a way to get what I need and I am more than willing to help people in need.(as long as they deserve it!)

raise my glass!~~~~

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum