Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips

+6
blackice1996
Eiko ^^
SpiritReaper
xMayy
tryxzie
Chad
10 posters

Go down

About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips Empty About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips

Post by Chad Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Well i find it pretty unfair for people who get stronger equips or weapons and want to reforge but they cant get their lv9 gems and other gems pliered out,about leaving gems at lv8 its lamee,people forge lv9 to get stronger and stronger.. so please GMs take this into consideration and we dont care about the price of the plier just make it suitable for us,coz people can really pay a small amount to reforge and get stronger . thanks:)

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips Empty Re: About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips

Post by tryxzie Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:58 pm

i agree, thats why all my other Equips so as my gun still has lv8 flames lv8 undead lv8 ugems cuz i dont want to waste all the gems IF Ever i change my mind of reforging a new gem to them or buying a new weapon and then buy a new +18 card cuz i cant plier out the good gems... so sad... it doesnt make me mall more .. it just keeps me stopping to mall thinking about all the gems and weapon i would be wasting...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips Empty Re: About making a special plier in mall to remove lv9 gems in equips

Post by xMayy Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 am

I was just thinking, what about a legend that does rbs and wants to change class? They can't because their torso is already +27 and can not be plierd to change.
So a request for a lv9 plier would be the best option, it keeps your mallers malling and helps the community out that want to upgrade to a newer and better armour set.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 am

rb2*
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 am

Disagree players should automatically be allowed to plier lv9 lust, UG and any other crap in between other then AZ AND UBER GEMS.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 am

yes sam we want to extract ugs and those shiz,rarely anyone got lv9 azz! i hope gm agrees:S

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 am

+1 for sam Smile Even i have lv8 UG~
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice1996 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:29 pm

+99 for this idea
blackice1996
blackice1996
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm

hope gm's reply to this

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 pm

I have to agree. I am stuck at lvl8 gems as well because I know I will soon upgrade.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 pm

SpiritReaper wrote:Disagree players should automatically be allowed to plier lv9 lust, UG and any other crap in between other then AZ AND UBER GEMS.

What sam is saying, he disagrees with this idea, because we should have the privilege to pull these level 9 gems anyway.
We shouldn't have to mall for another item to remove a max level gem that we have put into our equipment.

For me, I don't mind the extra mall item to remove the level 9, it a reasonable cost of course, 5dc maybe?
Locking the gems at level 9 is the utmost last reason why I will not buy legend.

As I said in my first reply, what if a legend rebirthed and wanted to change class, are you going to change their whole gem set on the torso? I'm guessing you will not.
This stops players buying legend, this stops players rebirthing again and with an end result of quitting, all because their character is not fun anymore and they would like to try another class.

So i am asking kindly remove the un-plierable script/coding or create a new mall item to release the level 9 gem.
Pleae take this request under consideration.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:31 am

The lock of level 9 gems were put forward due to players getting scammed and these high level scammed gems circulating the server it is very difficult for us to track these gems down also a few other reasons. We will consider the plier idea after discussion at moment i am quite busy and the team is working on a new project so please be patient.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:31 am

Also don't forget, the other reason why this feature was implemented was because players on A-Sec pliered their own gems and after a few months complained about hack attempts on their protected account and tried to scam us.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:49 am

this can happen on lvl 8 gems too.. and u can easily spot it out. a Plier from mall would be nice. like master but without deleting maybe.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:18 am

What If I was quitting and wanted to completely plier my equips and give away?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 pm

[GM]Connor wrote:Also don't forget, the other reason why this feature was implemented was because players on A-Sec pliered their own gems and after a few months complained about hack attempts on their protected account and tried to scam us.

make a rule for this...

"If you lost at Lv8-Lv9 Gems its is not the GM team's responsiblitiy to replace them for we dont intervene with player-player issues. Please protect your items.."

then you remove the lock on Lv9 gems... if they lose it or someone they know like real friends scam them then its their fault for giving out their account informations to them. problems solved =]
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:28 am

GM Connor did not go into detail on what had happened Tryxzie, but here is the summary Malossi a Legend who got hacked while A-sec was active had notified us. At this turn of events we were shocked and applaud at the fact that some one had bypassed A-sec, so we had to do a lengthy investigation and hours of deciphering logs to find out that he had pliered his gems months prior and SOLD it for money.

Thus to avoid such cases we put a lock on Lv 9 Gems to stop this from ever repeating. We cannot stop giving aid and support to all our donators and Legends under A-sec so if such an event were to happen again we would have to ban another donator or Legend after wasting our time to find out that he or she had done it themselves rather than an actual threat to security.

[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 am

The expense of forging a legend armor by individual cards is
55+90+90+84 = 319 DC

We are not giving forging worth 319 DC + Legend bonuses + a High stat Legend Insignia (Legend ring) , all for 125 DC so people can plier them and use the gems elsewhere.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down