Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM!

+11
tryxzie
WhiteDeathJr^^
Caged
Brok3n
ananias
Prolonged
SexyJo
xMayy
SpiritReaper
Wasabii
xfactor
15 posters

Go down

Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! Empty Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM!

Post by xfactor Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 am

I was selling Gem of Rage for 20 m each as someone told me that Gem of Rage=Chip gem of rage . I got isolated by WhiteDeathJr and all my money (400 mil that I had before I even opened the stall) were taken.

I would apreciate if you could send me out of jail and give me my base money (400 milions) as now I know the difference between Gem of Rage and Chip Gem of rage .

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

xfactor ( Ingame character is : Faust)

xfactor

Back to top Go down

Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! Empty Re: Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM!

Post by Wasabii Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:52 am

If he set in a stall with false name, how is this considered scamming? the Buyer should of been aware when buying items from a stall..

"" Scamming: Scamming users, or having the intention of scamming users, is not considered fair. Similarly, switching items which have similar icons where the tradee may not notice the switch is also scamming. Players found doing this will see that their account is permanently suspended. ""

How would you know he have the intention to scam people? I am sure people have eyes to read the gem's names before buying it from a stall.

Technically. i do not even think you can arrest someone for this.
Because this whole situation was not in "trade" rather it was in a stall. the Buyer was also at fault at this.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! Empty Re: Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM!

Post by SpiritReaper Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:53 am

support + 1
Unfair arrest. Cops only ment to arrest for Inter server advertising or offensive language AFTER A WARNING. Its written in forums and all know cops should know their Job.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 am

If i am not wrong.. i forgot to post.. You can get arrested for things listed on this link. not only interserver trades ,advertising or offensive language..

https://bsopko.forumotion.com/t698-important-rules
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:25 am

+1 support here.

Even if it was intentional, the buy is at fault cause it is in a stall and all names are clearly fonted above the item.
It was not via trade box where you must hover over the item.

Nor did i see a warning about the stall before the arrest was made.

Isn't it stated in the rules of the job to give a warning before an arrest?

xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by xfactor Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:39 am

Thank you all for your support and I agree with all of you and it seems that I am not the only one thinking that my empty inventory(400 mil taken that were not even made from stall) and my arrest were not justificated.

So, once again, I would like to ask GM to reconsider his decision and give me back the money I've lost(400 mil) and let me free because after 4 hours -_- I am still in isolation..

xfactor

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 pm

actually, cops have the right to arrest anyone whos trying to scam.

some newbies could get scammed with those stalls, if people should read well b4 they buy then the seller should read well b4 he sell.

people can use stalls scam easily, so yes they should be arrested.

as for xfactor case i dont know if its true or not, but ofc rage gem isnt the same as chipped gem, any newbie can know that they both r different gems, unless u r new to the whole game, idk..
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 pm

xMayy wrote:+1 support here.

Even if it was intentional, the buy is at fault cause it is in a stall and all names are clearly fonted above the item.

Nor did i see a warning about the stall before the arrest was made.

lol, r u saying they shouldnt get arrested even if it was intentional ? and it will be the buyer fault?

its like seeing someone spamming a hack link and not arrest him cuz it will be the player fault if he enter the link lol.

whitedeathjr didnt abuse his power and he was trying to do his job, he arrested xfactor so no newbies will buy the item and lose their money.

im not saying if xfactor meant to scam or not, but white arrested cuz it seemed like scamming and people would get scammed of it.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prolonged Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:00 pm

SexyJo wrote:actually, cops have the right to arrest anyone whos trying to scam.

some newbies could get scammed with those stalls, if people should read well b4 they buy then the seller should read well b4 he sell.

people can use stalls scam easily, so yes they should be arrested.

as for xfactor case i dont know if its true or not, but ofc rage gem isnt the same as chipped gem, any newbie can know that they both r different gems, unless u r new to the whole game, idk..

It wasn't Faust fault for those who bought the normal rage gem instead of chipped rage, they should have been aware and no where in the rule it said that cop can arrest for scamming something. And, SexyJo if I am not mistaken, buying, trading, and sharing your accounts with your friend is at your own risk. It's that person fault for not looking clearly before buying it, and I bough chipped rage from Faust, I just looked for the ones that are real! Hehe! I am not tricked

Prolonged
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 pm

In stall there are 3 types of scam.

1st: Selling a bunch of chip games (3 pages) and have them all same price but 2-3 gems are not chipped and is normal one.

2nd: Selling a Thing that it looks alike the thing u say to sell. For example u say "AZZ AGGRE" and u sell the drop from dw mob which its similar. or Bings dodging and one drop from a snow fairy (i dont remember the name)

3rd: Selling a bunch of things (3 pages and the thing stackable) and having them for exmaple all 2k each one and at one slot you have them 20k. e.g i Sell 3 pages 99 blurry blueprints each one,which are priced for 2k each and in the middle i put the same 20k.

Except the 2nd one...all others can be considered "fault of the seller"
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Some people don't read Mad I don't even know how those people get on the game but mh. Idiots are everywhere, you always have to take them into account ^^
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:41 pm

SexyJo wrote:
xMayy wrote:+1 support here.

Nor did I see a warning about the stall before the arrest was made.

lol, r u saying they shouldn't get arrested even if it was intentional ? And it will be the buyer fault?

Its like seeing someone spamming a hack link and not arrest him cuz it will be the player fault if he enter the link lol.

whitedeathjr didn't abuse his power and he was trying to do his job, he arrested xfactor so no newbies will buy the item and lose their money.

im not saying if xfactor meant to scam or not, but white arrested cuz it seemed like scamming and people would get scammed of it.

*lol*
Yes i am saying that, why? Because the buying is not paying attention to what they are actually buying from the stall, in which it stats the name of the item.
Do you see charity donation collectors being arrested? No, but their job is to con[scam] the donor into giving their credit card info so the collector can be paid, which is about 78% of the charities funds they receive from the donors.

[A charity like Cancer Council gains $1,000,000 the actual charity gets about only $120,000. the rest of that 1 million goes to the paid collectors.]

Spamming a website is an arrest-able offense, due to the spamming action is advertising. However, a person goes to this link by their own free will, so yes it the fault of the person who went to said "hacked link"

I never said that White abused his power did I? No, I didn't, I said shouldn't their be a warning before the arrest, since it was a public stall, not a personal trade via the trade box.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Problem is White did not give warning. Its sent to jail right away. As a player with some forum of power its up to him to help and assists players and POLITELY point out where they have gone wrong.

None of us said he abused his power but, implied he failed to give an adequate warning before hand. Starting off in this game is like listening to Chinese whispers.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 pm

xfactor wrote:Thank you all for your support and I agree with all of you and it seems that I am not the only one thinking that my empty inventory(400 mil taken that were not even made from stall) and my arrest were not justificated.

So, once again, I would like to ask GM to reconsider his decision and give me back the money I've lost(400 mil) and let me free because after 4 hours -_- I am still in isolation..

I believe the money being taken is to keep you from spamming world when arrested. You're just held there until G.M. reviews what happened and either bans or lets you out. Judgement call really. No one could know if you were doing anything on purpose or not. So it is up to G.M.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 pm

still, even if its the buyer fault, scammers should be sent to jail.
why do GM ban scammers? even though they dont help the scammed person cuz its his fault, but scammers still get banned no?

so yeah, if i saw anyone trying to scam using stalls ill arrest themmyself. unless GM ask me to let them put fake/wrong items in stall trying to scam others then ill let them do it.

i hope gm will answer this topic to end this argument.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:54 pm

SpiritReaper wrote:...Chinese whispers.

rascist Surprised
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:54 pm

yea sam, white's fault was not given a warning, he should give one next time. but that doesnt mean people who try to scam in stalls shouldnt be arrested just cuz it will be the buyer fault.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:02 pm

A scam is due to stupidly placing trust in online people. Friendlier they are more likely you will get scammed. Warning signs to watch out for is: "Can I borrow money" "Can you buy me this and Ill pay you back" "Ill lend you my character for farming" "I am quitting you can have my account" . Most scams happen cause people are placing too much trust in old fashioned values. Most scammers target social networks because its easier to build on trust and target peoples core weakness. (Most people love to talk and more truthful about their lives etc online then to rl friends around them). These sort of scammers ban instantly but also very hard to pick up.

If anyone falls for a stall scam its just stupid. I mean common Read the names of the item check the lv and description.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Well Well...
1st: How can i know that isnt intentional? no1 can know
2nd: People should READ THE RULES before playing
3rd: Via trade box you ALSO CAN SEE the names of the things, and first is the seller fault because his intention is to scam
4th: He was afk... cant read the warning. And about warnings: if someone is spamming iinter-server trading, in the first spam he can find a person to trade. So warnings are useless in this case

And thats happened: i was palying in Ca when iSky pmed me about a gay staller... So i went to check and i saw that people still buying rage thinking that are chips... so i arrested him. 10 min later he pmed me and said to me that was a wrong arrest so i explain to him. Then he said me: "ok was my mistake, i didnt know why people was buying my normal rages so expensive" (so that wasnt the first time)

here a screenie:
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! Arrest11

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 pm

WhiteDeathJr^^ wrote:Well Well...
1st: How can i know that isnt intentional? no1 can know
2nd: People should READ THE RULES before playing
3rd: Via trade box you ALSO CAN SEE the names of the things, and first is the seller fault because his intention is to scam

No you dont names in trade box, unless you mouse over it. Whereas stall the names of items are in plain view.
Hence making it the buyers fault.
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! Dfgd10

Whereas stall the names of items are in plain view.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 pm

can we stop spamming this topic and wait for gm answer?
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:57 pm

xMayy wrote:
No you dont names in trade box, unless you mouse over it. Whereas stall the names of items are in plain view.

But You also can see the name LOL. So in both cases are seller fault cause he want to scam
Now stop spamming and wait for gm answer

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xfactor Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:25 pm

No offence WhiteDeathJr but your english isn't the best and it is clearly that you haven't understood what I've told you.
I told you that I was wondering why the players ARE BUYING my gems so expensive(SO YES it was the first time I put stall with gems). Please check twice before you post a quote of mine ( or so called quote ).

Regards,

Faust

xfactor

Back to top Go down

Post by xfactor Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 pm

I am a fair player and I don't like that a little thing like a STALL and me not knowing abut difference between rage and chip gem got so over discussed.
If GM decide to ban me than do it, although I already lost more than 400 m(only 60 of them made from selling gem)and stood for 6 hours in jail ,I enjoyed playing and if you check me ingame I still do and as far as I can tell people think you overreacted.

Atleast I serve as a negative example for what you should NOT do Very Happy.

If you decide to ban me than I wish u have the same justice in real life Smile

xfactor

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Faust u are not gonna make anyone believe that u sold gem of rages without your concern cause its obvious. i mean even the price for chips is too low so ppl will buy em fast. Thats not the point. The whole point is about the warning

And dont start with ban thing. I dont think u will get banned for this but mayeb ull get suspected.

P.s: This thing you said about white is bad. act mature
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xfactor Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm

I said what I've said because he qoute me bad, not my fault sorry.

xfactor

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Sorry im from southamerica here people speak spanish. So i dont have the same english than you

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xfactor Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:52 am

Nice:D,don't worry, I ain't native english either..I'm from Romania,Europe . Cheers !

xfactor

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 pm

SexyJo wrote:yea sam, white's fault was not given a warning, he should give one next time. but that doesnt mean people who try to scam in stalls shouldnt be arrested just cuz it will be the buyer fault.

i did told white to give out 3 warnings before arresting he prolly forgot?...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 pm

xfactor wrote:No offence WhiteDeathJr but your english isn't the best and it is clearly that you haven't understood what I've told you.
I told you that I was wondering why the players ARE BUYING my gems so expensive(SO YES it was the first time I put stall with gems). Please check twice before you post a quote of mine ( or so called quote ).

Regards,

Faust

These gems are on NPC... how could you not know when u are selling gems?... where else can u farm Ugems? CA.... did u farm CA for Gem of Rage? then if not u got all these Gem of Rage from NPC and started false renaming the stall with CHIP rage so u can profit a lot... now that is scam..
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

I saw Faust selling Gem of Rage again yesterday (July 01,2012) for 20m each.. Shocked
Seems like he hasnt learnt from his mistake before.
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ali50012 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 am

affraidaffraidZOMG -.- all those replies for 400m ...... i could swear that id never recevied half of those replys if i post some porn vid or sometin -.- and faust , just pm me ingame and il give u this dam 400m and the problem is solved ... Mad❌x
ali50012
ali50012
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Wasabii wrote:How would you know he have the intention to scam people? I am sure people have eyes to read the gem's names before buying it from a stall.
Eyes are a common gift that both the buyer and seller possess. This makes the seller responsible for their stall name.

Cop WhiteDeathJr only arrested someone who he thought might be a potential scammer and we appreciate the effort. Now players will be more careful when writing stall names and prevent such misunderstandings\attempted scams in the future.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Rora wrote:I saw Faust selling Gem of Rage again yesterday (July 01,2012) for 20m each.. Shocked
Seems like he hasnt learnt from his mistake before.

Saw it again..
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Ill arrest next time i see.. Sorry for not arresting this time.
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 am

I have a pic that Shaco98 does the same thing...but i cant upload cause im new member -.-

BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 am

Upload in tinypic.com
and post the link there.. It gives "Link for Forums and message boards"
Give that link here..
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:48 am

I cant give link or email here Cause it says it need to pass 7 days. ill send u to fb ..so u can post it.
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 am

Posted for bowman ^^
Seriously wrong missunderstanding GM! 71359058

xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 am

off topic... i see tryxz in the corner looking pretty Smile
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down