Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Equipment Transfer System & RP EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Equipment Transfer System & RP

+8
Eiko ^^
xMayy
Ishtar
rikudo
Frenzy1
Pk
tryxzie
Wasabii
12 posters

Go down

Equipment Transfer System & RP Empty Equipment Transfer System & RP

Post by Wasabii Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Ok.
I've been asking about this question for about a week now on forums and i was ignored by a flaming topic. But now other players are bringing this topic up.
My previous question: Will my BD cap be tradeable via trading system ?
Answer: I received an answer from a player asking the same question.

After this, i realized since forum topics does not get people attention, I tried emailing. My emails were ignored. I tried support ticket and i was informed that there was no longer an Equip transfer system. I've waited a week for the award center, and a week to get my cap transfered. Just to realized it can not be.

I was enraged.

Before, players heard that there was going to be an award center, we were happy and we were informed that Equipment will be tradeable via market.
Therefore i bought a BD cap for 850~ reward points. EXPECTING this to be tradeable via market system.

I soon find out that it is NOT tradeable. Even though it is not a Special kylin.

Futher questions i would like a full complete answer to.

1) Why are reward frozen KYLIN sets tradeable but a reward BLACk DRAGON cap is not ? It does not fall into the special kylin catagory.

2). What about players with holy kylin or DK kylin ? How will they transfer their sets now?

-- Since there are no longer an Equip transfer system.

3). Why does caps required a transfer system ? What is the whole purpose of master pliers if the set that we wish to sell can not be tradeable?

--- Why not just make all caps that has no sockets in game tradeable ? This would make --------things easier.

4). Would players who malled get a refund on transfer cards ?

5). Would players who used rp for a cap that isn't tradeable get a refund on their cap ?

===========================
Since these pieces of equipment are not going to be tradeable, might as well make all items in game that does not have a socket tradeable with the trade logs rather than market.

Wouldn't this make things easier? and there would be a use for master pliers.

===========
Another issue i would like to inform is , RP.
If you are not going to refund my RP, then can you open up a new and faster way to get rp ?
I wasted alot of time and devotion to even getting that much RP.
Not to mention that i am a magic class, i only get RP when melee classes need me to support them.

I understan your previous logic before. Winning SW, TC and you can get alot of rp within a day.

But you did not look into the main factors:
* Time
* Chance

By time a player would be able to get alot of rp if they spend alot of time, this is true. but you are missing a part that 24/7. Not everybody can be on for 24/7. Even if they are, you would be missing the factor. of chance.

A party would have 5 people. You can get a total of (3+3+3) *5 = 45 rp per TC round. this would be great. BUT you did not look into the factor of the bugged bosses and the possibility of completing the whole TC in such a limited of time . What if we do not finish TC, or the bosses are bugged?

SW: 10 rp. This would be great but you did not look into the factor of loosing and winning. this is an issue with TC also.

You guys looked into the factor of wins based on 100% but you did not try to look at if we lose.

Getting rp would be Easy. i understand but this would rely solely on melee classes and the 100% chance of winning. Not to mention switching party members so that other people can get RP.

I would like a clear answer or at least eeven a simlpe reposne would be nice.

Thankyou.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Equipment Transfer System & RP Empty Re: Equipment Transfer System & RP

Post by tryxzie Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Wasabii wrote:
1) Why are reward frozen KYLIN sets tradeable but a reward BLACk DRAGON cap is not ? It does not fall into the special kylin catagory.

2). What about players with holy kylin or DK kylin ? How will they transfer their sets now?

thank you for pointing these out... yea i agree... why are rewards kylin xferable through market.. but bd helms arent... it should be allowed.. as grand set is tradable...

2. they forgot about the other kylin sets in game... GM u should put xfer system back atleast for Dk and Hk set.... there wont be a use for master pliers if u would disable the xfer system.....

if for example i have a Dk hat and i used master plier soi can xfer the helm to sumone else.. buying the pliers will just be a waste cuz theres no way for the hat tobe xfered anyways... so maybe u could at least consider bringing back the xfer system for DK and HK

or if xfer system takes so much resources make the Dk and HK xferable through market place too...

she has a point.. everything will be easier for GMs and players... less work for GMs about this matter...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 pm

I also agree with Donna xD

Pk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 pm

I think there should be more ways to get rp, considering TC gives 5rp each mob, and SW is so unbalanced. Also, I think that more eq should be tradeable through market.

Pk

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenzy1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 am

I agree with Wasabii she spent a lot of Reward points on her bd helm for one off her alt characters you should transfer it to Scarlet if not give her a refund so she didn't waste her Reward points for no reason.

Frenzy1
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by rikudo Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 am

I definitely agree with Wasabii Cool .
Bd helmet is not in the Kylin category so why couldn't we trade it? She spent many Reward Point for the helmet and if she can't trade it all the Reward Points are wasted.

So please make it tradeable.

~Thanks in advance

~Fury
rikudo
rikudo
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishtar Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am

agree why frozen tradable and bd cap isnt ???
that take too much time to get please u wont lose anything helping with this

Smile
Ishtar
Ishtar
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:05 am

Same issue, I bought master pliers and cleaned the sockets out of my frozen cap, Since its frozen kylin i thought it would have been tradable via market.
It was not, so i wasted 10 dc on a plier to then find out this item can no be traded via market.

Then again when you guys announced the kylins being in the market, i had to then waste another 3 master pliers, 3 transfer cards just to swap my OWN set to MYSELF.

Can you just make Caps Kylin or black dragon, it doesn't matter make them all tradable in game?

People spend money for items that just end up filling their bank cause they cant change it to another player for gold profit.

Donna is correct, you are looking at a 100% win rate for rp so, is there going to be better ways to earn rp?
i've had my crusader almost a month now.
i have only 55 rp, ranging from tc and sw.
I go to every sw i can when i am, i've been on the winning team once in 3 weeks.
So 45 from tc.
That isn't as much as you say, It's all chance.
These things to be taken into account.
TC: Guild vs guild pk, Bosses bugging, swaping party members.

SW: 50% chance depending on the teams, we've all had that SW where there is 5 champs on the other side and your team has 1 magic.
It also depends on what legends are on what team.

So, is there going to be new ways to obtain rp?
Can you make caps tradable in game please?
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 am

I agree about problem with transfering special kylins Surprised idk why we cant trade it just via market..
AND about new way to farming RP- gm wrote somewhere he will add that, since prices in Award Center are really high. Maybe we should wait a bit instead of spam topics about that? Gm need to read 3rd topic about rp instead of finishing that farming idea.
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:08 am

GM posted somewhere that kylin caps cant be traded via market because it buggs up the buyer. or seller. i forgot i can't find the topic anymore Sad
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:08 am

It was my topic. asking about my fk and your bd.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 am

I believe in most amours and weapons been tradable to an extent. Caps gemmed with under lv6 gems sure. Torsos with under lv6 and forged sure. Legend torso's No. Weapons +15 and over NO. Lv100 weps dark kylin holy kylin etc no. For sale of some Kylins on market place yes.

Spirit pets, Ajrs, and any other expensive mall equipment no. Nor do I believe spirit pets should be FREE as they are a huge game changer. Rings like Goddess rings possibly as they were easy for mallers to buy at 18dc and trade off.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MLee Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:02 am

Wasabi (Donna) pretty much nailed it, nothing more I can add other than that I 100% support!

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 am

I hope GM sees this topic this time..
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 am

Support. WIthout kylin transfers noone can obtain them and u just need to mall them. thats not Good. noone can have.

Support for bd helm too even its mall expensive item donna must be the first who buys it Razz this should be normal traded.

Totally support for RP. im and lots are shouting at this long time but i think GM team preparing something for that.
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm

1: All Special helms is not tradable by normal means and never was.

2:We are still trying to make the Kylin transfer feature work with out bugging characters but it seems futile at the moment but we are still trying.

3: Helms require a transfer system as most of them can only be obtained via donation. To monitor the items we placed this security precaution to prevent donation items to sold for cheaper real currency amongst players. Purpose of Master Pliers is to remove and destroy gems and sockets from a piece of equipment that maybe unplierable due to high level gems and that purpose can still be achieved.

4:We are still trying to fix the transfer system if we are unable to do so we will replace the cards for an item in heaven worth the same amount dc as the transfer card itself.

5:No there will not be a refund of reward points, we stated in the support ticket that we sent you, when in doubt ask the GM team for assistance regarding purchases please do not rely on hunches or guesses.

On a final note the award center was made to benefit players who are upgrading their sole characters after playing extended periods of time in the server and it was never meant for equipping alts or helping out friends just cause a said player has RP to spare.

Thundoria Castle is scraped as an RP source which means you must await the new means of RP which will benefit all classes regardless of melee or magic.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down