Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal

+2
[Admin]Chris
MLee
6 posters

Go down

Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal Empty Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal

Post by MLee Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 am

Hi, hey, wsup Wink

Why was Wasabii dismissed from being an in-game Cop? I was informed the reason behind it was she's 'erratic' and 'impulsive'? Could you care to explain, elaborate and show examples of that towards potential violators/prisoners and such?

I don't think 2 words of wisdom tells the whole story. And when someone gets fired from a job, they kinda wanna know what happened besides 2 brief adjectives.

And also would like to know why xMayy (Braindead666) was removed from being a Blog Writer?

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal Empty Re: Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 am

Wasabii was dismissed for erratic and impulsive behavior which we
discovered by her recent forum posts thus she is unfit for duty as a
cop.

A server cop sets examples for players like a role model and i see no
sense of orderly conduct or actions done with forethought from her end.
Her resent problem includes a Black Dragon helm purchased by her which
she assumed was tradable and when finding out it was not, complained and then demanded a refund for her spent reward points stating it is our fault on the forum. A Cop's job other than making arrests and upholding the server law, is to ask questions to the GM team regarding in-game aspects to aid players or themselves and stay informed i see no such qualities in her.

As for Braindead666 i am not aware of it but GM Connor will assist in the explanation.

Last edited by [Admin]Chris on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal Empty Re: Explanation of Cop/Blog writer dismissal

Post by MLee Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:53 pm

"erratic" and "impulsive" is rather very exaggerated over such an issue.

She demanded a refund? At which point in that topic does she?

A Cop's job other than making arrests and upholding the server law, is to make sure to ask questions to the GM team regarding in-game aspects to aid players or themselves and stay informed i see no such qualities in her.

Yes, that makes sense. But she also stated she was gonna post on forums, but rather decided to e-mail you directly due to GM's not viewing forums as often.

Yes she assumed, but honestly, it's also part of the problem with not being informed correctly. If players are informed in an organized matter, then maybe there'll be less issues. This is not only about Wasabi's issue exclusively -- it's the server in its entirety.

Do you really expect someone to know level 9's lock up equipments? Do you really expect someone to know that flashbang's are disabled before buying them from mall while it's still available for 7 dc? Do you really expect people to know to save an extra $10 because next week, Advanced Poss will raise in price from 25 to 35 dc? E T C

In my opinion, it was a reasonable mistake Wasabi made. Yes she had some fault in it, but I believe GM's did too.

Albeit and overall, I respect your opinion of termination.

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 pm

In the near future we have already planned to clean up useless NPCs and manufactured items right now we are short of staff and have our hands full, level 9 unique gems and chipped gems can be pliered now the lock only effects level 9 uber gems and azraels.

We just recently hired a ticket manager who will check the ticket system regularly, now all a player has to do when in doubt is send us a support ticket and we will give an answer as quickly as possible.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

In your perspective I was being impulsive and erratic for a forum post? Did you know that I asked other people opinions before making the post? The lack of communication from both sides of the party is suddenly my part to blame ? I never thought of a refund until the others told me to ask about it.

I am sure i sent you an email with a list of questions and I did not recieve a reply back.
People tends to assume.

I am sure I never stated "GM it is your fault " in my post.
You assumed i did.

I asked you questions.

All I wanted was an answer.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 pm

WTF.....
whitedeathjr is the number 1 flamer
and SexyJo calls ppl stupid and such
insulting things and she talks dirty language

Wasabii is 100% fit being a cop
every time i flamed with SexyJo
wasabi is the 1st one to stop it

grrrrr
Bato
Bato
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 pm

why did you quote me? t.t
Im the 1st flamer? LOL i never flame to GMs, and you saying that i flame to other people? Well, all do thats and i flame but not against rules x.x
For your information: i always follow rules, never break it. Im making that server out of scammers

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Bato wrote:WTF.....
and SexyJo calls ppl stupid and such
insulting things and she talks dirty language

every time i flamed with SexyJo
wasabi is the 1st one to stop it

grrrrr

stop dragging me in ur problems, if i ever called someone stupid its cuz they r.
when did i ever talked dirty language in local ? if i do that i do it in guildchannel when im joking with my friends, i have never said nasty words in public, if im doing that make sure to screen it and face me with it, not just come and make things up to drag me in ur problems.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Player Wasabii your posts made you seem like a victim without fault and it was due to our incompetence that resulted in your issue that much is clear and it is not an assumption, i would ask you to refrain from arguing like this as i have stated the reason for your dismissal from facts and my judgement.

Asking other players opinions on your post is irrelevant if you were to post on an issue you should be under no ones influence and the right thing to do being a former server cop is to wait patiently for a reply after sending us an email. We get 25+ emails on a regular basis and to go through them takes time as we will be resolving the said emails issue and giving support where ever it is needed.
[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum