Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
I'm bored EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
I'm bored EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
I'm bored EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
I'm bored EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
I'm bored EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
I'm bored EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
I'm bored EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
I'm bored EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
I'm bored EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
I'm bored EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
I'm bored EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
I'm bored EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
I'm bored EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
I'm bored EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
I'm bored EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
I'm bored EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
I'm bored EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
I'm bored EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
I'm bored EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
I'm bored EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

I'm bored

+6
WasabiIsASlut
xMayy
Wasabii
Brok3n
SexyJo
SpiritReaperIsAFaggot
10 posters

Go down

I'm bored Empty I'm bored

Post by SpiritReaperIsAFaggot Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:13 am

Well since I'm bored and I got nothing to do I decided to create this topic just to flame the faggot SpiritReaper and the whore xMayy well I'll make this short and simple

SpiritReaper : You're an faggot , an asslicker and surely a guy who thinks he's something special "Douche"
Just because you got the strongest champion in this server doesn't mean you're something .
You're just a piece of **** and a faggot " Australian " I don't blame you for your "stupidity" since you're from Australia
You better stop the **** you doing "Showing off" before I come Australia and dig you so well .
We use Australians here to clean our **** after pooping so you might give me a hand , Faggot .
Ask your mom as-well to get ready because when I visit you in Australia I'll dig that whore with you .
What a stupid gross milf who brought a stupid australian faggot .
I feel so guilty I brought you to this life I swear x.x
I should've not cummed that time in your mom's vagina x.x damn I hate my life because of bringing you to life .
Was the biggest mistake to bring a faggot to life x.x

xMayy : You're an whore , an asslicker and a dick sucker , why I'm sure you're a dick sucker ? You already sucked my dick for some cheap items >.> Remember ? :/ . I felt so sorry for you that time , you had to blowjob me for some shits , "slut" . Well I don't blame you that you had to suck my dick for some items , nothing is free a-days no ? you're such a poor slut that can't afford a **** which made you a slut so that at-least you'll gain some $$ and afford a living .

Dick sucking = Items slut + fun no ? _!_
Can't you see your face for god sake you're such an ugly ***** with a hairy ass and a plastic boobs .
I'd rather **** a black women "No racist" than fucking a ugly ***** like you , whore .
God , can't you see your face ? Remove your "Dp" please before I throw out .... You ***** made me hate fucking sluts , ugly whore with plastic ugly boobs and ugly face **** off

Bottom of the line :
Yeap I'm sure i'm getting banned here but don't worry you fag and whore I'm coming back again and again , just to please my self trolling such a hoes like both of you

-I dig Hoes / Faggots such as , xWhoree and DickSucker .

PS : Get a life faggots or you're scared to get out of your basements and getting trolled by the surrounding ??

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot

Back to top Go down

I'm bored Empty Re: I'm bored

Post by SpiritReaperIsAFaggot Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:14 am

Any other fucks except the the whore and the faggot gonna comment with a insult . I'll be glad to add your name and troll you .

So don't try to be the Hero .

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 am

wtf i this... now it will be blamed on us
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaperIsAFaggot Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 am

Shut up and get the **** out .

PS : You're hot .. way sexier than this ugly ***** xMayy and don't try and swear I don't like to swear at hotties like you :/

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:46 am

i wont swear at u cuz i dont wana get myself banned, u can swear at me it wont kill me anyway, and maybe ud like to say who r u cuz i have a feeling my guild will get blamed for this ^^
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaperIsAFaggot Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 am

Sam's dad is here daughter as well as xMayy's fucker and I don't give a **** if your guild got blamed . I'm here to please my self not to please any other hoe .

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 am

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot wrote:Shut up and get the **** out .

PS : You're hot .. way sexier than this ugly ***** xMayy and don't try and swear I don't like to swear at hotties like you :/

Aww poor you Sad
You need a life, friend? I'm sure you gotta go out there and get a life some time. Cause right now, you're what the society calls, trash. A lot of people would pay to see you at least get something that resembles value. You're like a debt, a parasite living on others, you just hog on free stuff and give nothing back. You're quite a disgusting creature. Stop spamming forums with your **** and go out and actually do something productive to help the world. All you're doing now slowing everyone down, and actually being a burden; a child. Stop accusing others when you can't even show us who you are. Show us proof of your claim. Do you even know May's real name? No it's not May. You just failed by not even knowing the name of this woman.

Your post is a disgrace to yourself. "I'm bored" is not a good start at all. It just shows the world that you're a bland character. What I said last paragraph; a piece of trash. You value everything at face value. I think "May" is a beautiful person. Even Sam, who is sometimes a douche (no offence Sam >.>), has a decent personality compared to you. If you can, you should delete this post. Cause if anything, all it does is embarrass you. Hope the GMs remove his post as well. It's an embarrassment on humanity that such a human being exists. I can say that you're not even a human being any more. Reminds me of Gollum but you're worse cause at least Gollum tried to redeem himself.

Anyway, nobody here cares about what you have to say, just from your username lol. If you can, link us to your Facebook profile. Maybe introduce yourself to us, then you can start calling names. And stop hiding behind your real username. Hope a GM can IP ban you, or at least track your IP and tell us your other account name Wink

And yes, I have considered the fact that this guy may actually be a GM O_O
Makes sense, hating on Sam and thinking that his own opinion matters Mad
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaperIsAFaggot Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:07 am

1.If I'm a trash , this makes you what ? A lil faggot .
2.I'm free here to post what ever I want to faggot you got nothing to do with it not your forums asslicker .
3.I don't care about Mayy's real name she's still a whore and a dick sucker
4.Sam is still a faggot and sounds like you're way more than a faggot .
5.If my post is disgrace ***** why'd you waste your time reading it faggot . It's nothing than just a lil fun im having not a "Disgrace" :3 , You think may is a beautiful person ? Ohhh yee I forgot since she fucks you and your whole family 24/7 .
6.Sooner or later this post will deleted and I'm gonna get banned " Wont lemme RQ that easy faggot" but until then lets have some fun .
7.Actually I got some doubts that you're not my son
8.I don't care if no one cares you fuckface I already mentioned up , " I'm here to please my self "

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaperIsAFaggot Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 am

Damn I forgot to add no lil whores allowed to comment .

***** get the **** out before I force you to spread your legs on a cam right now .

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaperIsAFaggot Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am

Anyways whore , don't get that mad I'll do you harder the next time until my dick hits your G-spot whore and I'm sure my dick will satisfy you .

Now **** off whore and later for some more .

-I dig Hoes / Faggots

SpiritReaperIsAFaggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 am

Uhm okay. First I would like to say. Kudos to you. It is clear that you are bored.
Second is that instead of learning how to be polite and considerate to learnned how to be a social prick.(hard to do).
Third , your frustrations are admirable ! Should we give you a biscuit? Or maybe a free pony ride across the desert would be better?
Go rant on fAcebook. Or twitter or tumblr. I am sure the server have seen enough half assed responses . They don't need anymore.
Fifth don't even start insulting me because really what are you gonna do call me an ugly piece of $&@$? I D G A F. I am sure Sam and may wouldnt either . If you hate someone or despise them, keep it to yourself. Don't half ass yourself infront of everyone. As much as you don't care about getting banned, our level of .. Careness(is this even a word) is as high or even lower than ur level of careness towards getting banned. Sometimes you just gotta keep it in our pants.
I hope you realize that your comments are not only rude but they are hurtful towards the other people that you are targeting. Before talking or dissing their father or mothers, I am sure you would be displeases if some random stranger just disses your mother. Also u are ruled to have ur own point of view. But spreading rumors and lies that has an affect on a girls dignity, don't you find that discomforting at all? How would yor mother react to see if she raised a son/daughter like you? I don't think they would be proud.
I am asking you a favor. Please take your frustrations out else where. Thank you.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:08 am

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FWAAAAK MATE! AHAHAHA!
+1
Got anything else you wanna say?

You sure hate me and Sam...

Thanks, you made me smile for the attention you gave me? ^^

I have one question., Cheap equipment? elaborate, since we all know equipment cant be traded.. I would like to know how that works.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by WasabiIsASlut Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:11 am

Since you're polite , I'll be polite too .

***** get the **** out of here before I smack your ugly asian face
Good to know that you do realize that you're an ugly so no need to frustrate you more than you already are .
Who are you to tell me what to do ***** .
I wouldn't give a flying **** if I got banned I'm going to be back again and again and won't stop it until I burn all hoes living on this surface .
I dig hoes remember ? So do I to you . thats nasty to dig an asian slut you guys don't even shave so shut the **** up .
I don't really care if that discomforting its pleasing me whore .

So please shut the **** up and get the **** out of here before I smack your plastic asian boobs . Thank you .

PS : I got a replacement for this bunny in your boobs, how about my dick? ... Hell no don't get so haappy thats disgusting I wouldn't put it in such nasty places. And btw why are you hiding ur boobs ? who wanna look at nasty ugly boobs anyway? Oh I know now, since you're the good girl here you're doing a favor for eo players and covering your nasty boobs

Cornar or w.e your name is stop trying to IP ban you mean ! I'm invincible buddy .

@May ***** please you sucked ma dick for some $$ you bought some DC's with it , don't deny it whore .

WasabiIsASlut

Back to top Go down

Post by WasabiIsASlut Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 am

Ugly ***** :/ with pathetic ugly face .

Yee you're smiling since you're an whore , whores can take that as simple as **** . ^^

WasabiIsASlut

Back to top Go down

Post by WasabiIsASlut Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 am

btw don't do the duck face in your pics again ugly ***** . Its not sexy. We guys hate it. It makes more uglier than you are . ( I already know you're ugly)

WasabiIsASlut

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 am

Lookie here, I wouldn't want to even see your pimple covered penis anyway, let along suck it.

you have so much to say, come out from hiding and say it, seriously. Look who is hiding in their basement...

Since you dont know us nor feel like that is an opion let me tell you something.

Sam is in the australian defense force,. Aka he is outside a lot more then you.
Me? I work 9 hours a day 5 days a week, so i get out of the house adn make good money, with out having to put my lips any any ones penis.

Seriously, stop being such a tough cuunt hiding behind a fake account, You aint winning any medal's of valor doing so.
You are just some dumb as kid with self esteem issues and need to take it out on others( weirdly why me and sam?)

I aint going to show you repect, becuase you dont even have the balls to tell us or show us who you are.

People like you that cower and hide behind some "anonymous" account are pathetic, low life, attention starved kids.

Look, i hope some one pushes you off a cliff with a rope tired around your neck.

Grow the hell up mate.
/end
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WasabiIsASlut Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 am

Ye true that Sam works there since the "Australian defense force's people" needs a cleaner and a cock sucker/rubber :3
***** please 9 hours a day 5 days a week yeee ! as I thought you take like 4 hours anal and the rest 5 hours cock sucking ? what a slut well thats for proving me right .
Hiding behind a fake account ? ***** please that's my account and I'm doing this to please my self not to fucking win a **** ***** :3 . Look at the mirror seriously you're a joke , people would 24/7 laugh on you whore .

WasabiIsASlut

Back to top Go down

Post by WasabiIsASlut Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:33 am

Thanks for proving me right * :3

Sluts these days ....

WasabiIsASlut

Back to top Go down

Post by WasabiIsASlut Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:39 am

Ohh you hope some one pushes me off a cliff with a rope tired around my neck

Thats mean x.x you hurt my feelings with that

I'm bored Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZBPF5zFztjWcBCMdDcYYAM3Ma4Zc_9QQoq0SQSWpEJeEhqGJV

Whore .

WasabiIsASlut

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:46 am

You can't even talk logical lol.
Are you a pissed off customer that couldn't afford my rates then?
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MayIsAWhore Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:02 am

I can't speak Logical ? LOL
Pissed off customer yeee I am ! you strip for cheap to others and expensive to me x.x spread your legs hunny lemme hit your G-Spot . nevermind thats disgusting you got such a ugly "Private places"
I feel sorry for the ones you slept with x.x since you can't get a man for free all what you do is you force them to **** you no ? :3

Ugly whore ...

MayIsAWhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 am

Anyways whore **** off now I'm leaving :3
Gonna miss you ***** .
Well I'll be online in like hours or days who knows .

Ugly whore you don't even deserve a Bye , you deserve a stacks of dicks in your ugly mouth .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 am

You can ban this :3 I'll be back connor ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am

Connor .

I'm bored Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpLqfoofGuESMc8Pqqi-ggq6Aprp24eFLPhh_oZYCxEIQcEG2wUJfc_bP0

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 am

You spend 5 minutes to make a new account to spam...
We spend 5 seconds to ban that new account.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 am

Connor just tell us who the real user is :3
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FastIvory Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 am

so first off id like to say +1 to connor and second yeh please do entertain us and tell us who it is XD

FastIvory

Back to top Go down

Post by zhenmingvoy Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 pm

XD gm that was funny , you spend 5 minute creating and we spend 5 banning

zhenmingvoy
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:24 pm

LOOL!
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

MayIsAWhore wrote:I can't speak Logical ? LOL
Pissed off customer yeee I am ! you strip for cheap to others and expensive to me x.x spread your legs hunny lemme hit your G-Spot . nevermind thats disgusting you got such a ugly "Private places"
I feel sorry for the ones you slept with x.x since you can't get a man for free all what you do is you force them to **** you no ? :3

Ugly whore ...

I don't think anyone on this forum gives a single **** on what you have to say Razz
You're just comedic relief Smile
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down