Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Unlock the character I paid for please EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Unlock the character I paid for please

+2
xMayy
SamIam
6 posters

Go down

Unlock the character I paid for please Empty Unlock the character I paid for please

Post by SamIam Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 am

Hello ****,
You have requested for your Account security settings to be changed so that the following accounts can be accessed by the new IP
Unfortunately, we cannot add the IP that is currently logged in to the account as the IP location is entirely different from the original saved location.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Eternals Online Administrative Team

Nice but how many times do I have to spell out I am part of the army or my pc had a problem and I had to reset it. As stated in an email I am getting pissed off with fuking A-sec giving no flexiblity over my accounts when and where I choose to log on. I sure as hell never asked for a-sec and nor do I support it. I gotta a crappy 4g wireless dongle now and a computer that had to be reset to factory defult.

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Unlock the character I paid for please Empty Re: Unlock the character I paid for please

Post by SamIam Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 am

Ofc my Ip address and Mac address is going to change.

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Unlock the character I paid for please Empty Re: Unlock the character I paid for please

Post by SamIam Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 am

-ImASpammer CHRIS UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE SO I CAN PLAY-

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIam Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 am

-ImASpammer-

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Unlock the character I paid for please Empty Request: Unlocking of main character.

Post by xMayy Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 am

It seems i've gotten locked or bugged and can not enter the maps >.>
Can you also unlock SpiritReaper and SloppyLog

PLEASE u_u
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 am

Also, why is my a-sec settings been changed? i had no issues until i got legend, i emailed about this and you said this issue would not occur..
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIam Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 am

I have given more then enough proof I own the accounts and rather annoyed I had to do it over forum since you dont respond to emails.

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 pm

ImASpammer~~

Atill waiting for Elysia to be unlocked.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 pm

I got the same issue! Sent you an email GM! work baby work work!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIam Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 pm

- B U M P -

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Help this guy...I think im facing the same issue (GM didnt reply to me yet) that I cannot logg on my main account too....this is pathetic. We're supporting your server by paying you...and we have to wait hours just for a single reply! be more professional at least!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Still waiting to be unlocked D:
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIam Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am

ME TOO I GOT A JOB AND OTHER ACTIVITES THAT KEEP ME BUSY. KINDA WANT MY ACC SORTED OUT NOW THANKS. BOTH MY TANK AND VOY,.

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 am

Sammus, they said to use your old forum id >.<
no idea why.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 am

Okay so i posted this at 2am, it's now 7pm...
haiz i wanna play my chara that 700 went on in the last week, 250 being before the server crashed..
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MLee Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:23 am

She got $250 DC waiting for her that was donated just yesterday before server crashed...

Seriously disappointed.

MLee
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:07 am

Zyncolicious wrote:I got the same issue! Sent you an email GM! work baby work work!

Try logging to your account now. Your account was locked because it was logged in by someone from Philippines. Please change your account password immediately and stop account sharing to prevent this from happening in the future.

xMayy wrote:ImASpammer~~

Try logging to your account now

SamIam wrote:ME TOO I GOT A JOB AND OTHER ACTIVITES THAT KEEP ME BUSY. KINDA WANT MY ACC SORTED OUT NOW THANKS. BOTH MY TANK AND VOY,.

Please use your main forum account - "SpiritReaper"

We cannot confirm if you are the real account owner
What we see is,
-A Spammer
-From a completely different geographic location
-Using a different newly created forum account
-Not responding to our verification emails
-Claiming to be the account owner who just got a "new PC", if it was just a new PC, then the IP address would not change to a completely different location.
-Talking disrespectfully, which the real account owner would not do because he\she knows that they are on their last warning for flaming on forum.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIam Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:07 am

I AM NOT GOING TO WAIT ONE WHOLE WEEK AGAIN. ILL QUIT BEFORE THAT HAPPENS THIS IS BEYOND A JOKE. 4 DAYS WORTH OF SPAMMING FROM MY END. 1 TIME POSTING MY PERSONAL INFO ON FORUM TO GET A PATHETIC EMAIL RESPONSE. IF YOU SAY I AM TESTING YOUR PATIANCE WHAT ABOUT MINE. VERY FEW PLAYERS KEPT ON SUPPORTING SERVER WHEN IT WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE. DONT TREAT YOUR OLDER SUPPORTS LIKE THIS PLEASE.

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:09 am

Please avoid opening multiple topics regarding the same issue.
//Merged

Last edited by [GM]Connor on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 am

Zyncolicious wrote:I got the same issue! Sent you an email GM! work baby work work!

Try logging to your account now. Your account was locked because it was logged in by someone from Philippines. Please change your account password immediately and stop account sharing to prevent this from happening in the future.

xMayy wrote:ImASpammer~~

Try logging to your account now

SamIam wrote:ME TOO I GOT A JOB AND OTHER ACTIVITES THAT KEEP ME BUSY. KINDA WANT MY ACC SORTED OUT NOW THANKS. BOTH MY TANK AND VOY,.

Please use your main forum account - "SpiritReaper"

We cannot confirm if you are the real account owner
What we see is,
-A Spammer
-From a completely different geographic location
-Using a different newly created forum account
-Not responding to our verification emails
-Claiming to be the account owner who just got a "new PC", if it was just a new PC, then the IP address would not change to a completely different location.
-Talking disrespectfully, which the real account owner would not do because he\she knows that they are on their last warning for flaming on forum.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIam Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 am

Please respond you your emails then.

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIam Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 am

want me to spam email I will. I cant prove by using this forum account unless you let me recover either SpiritReaper forum account or Terra. both used samuel. reid 01 @ gmail.com and other at spiritreaper11 @ hotmail.com. Delete my pers info off forum after.

SamIam

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:17 am

BAM REMBERED MY FORUM INFO NOW UNLOCK ME

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:25 am

Please try to login to your account now

Spamming or using inappropriate language in emails will mean that they will be automatically marked as spam and we will not receive them.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 am

thank you

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down